Napua Weddings

$$

Services

Available for Consultation Only, Available for Wedding Day Coordination, Full Coordination Services

PO Box 3167, Wailuku, HI

Napua did a great job!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Kristen S

From my first email conversation with Tokie, I knew she was the right person for the job! She is very organized, knowledgeable, and responds in a timely manner. I had absolutely 0 stress planning my destination wedding, and it's all thanks to Napua Weddings! She coordinated everything (officiant, flowers, guitarist, dinner reservations,wedding license appointment, etc.)and even delivered gift baskets to my guests. I highly recommend Napua Weddings, she goes above and beyond and does a beautiful job! --Kristen & Christian (Marana, AZ) July 2013

Genuine

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Hue T

Even though we only had a simple beach wedding for two, it still involved so many things that required coordination and planning...especially when it's a destination ceremony and we had only several weeks to do it! Tokie Sydney of Napua Weddings made our event stress free. I can't say enough about how professional and responsive she has been throughout the process. There are vendors who do a good job. And then there are vendors who leave a lasting impression on you not only through their service, but also through their genuine love of what they do. For wedding services, I think this is so important, and this is what I saw in Tokie in the brief time that we worked together. This really is her calling. I was initially reluctant to hire a planner because of the cost compared to doing everything myself, but I am so glad I did. Tokie not only provided good suggestions and took care of the major logistics, but she also handled details that never even crossed my mind. Like staking out the beach ahead of time (full of many wedding parties on that popular date) to save me a parking spot and ceremony spot. We also opted for the photography package and cannot wait to see the edited photos. I would recommend Napua to anyone considering a wedding on Maui. Tokie is a pleasure to work with!

Send Email