Is this your business? claim it now

Narcisi Winery

Party Sites

4578 Gibsonia Road, Gibsonia, PA

Shower

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Simone E

This was a beautiful location. We did wine tasting for my shower, the guests loved it and we ordered pizzas for a light brunch. We had wine at the table as well and it was a laid back atmosphere. We weren't rushed for time and were able to enjoy the live music, great wine, and winery atmosphere.

Rehearsal Dinner

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Sara

We hosted our rehearsal dinner here and our guests raved about it. The food & service were fantastic. It has always been one of our favorite places to dine so it was a natural choice for the rehearsal. We would have had the wedding here if it was a big enough room, haha. The back room is a little plain looking overall, but we made sure our guests walked through the restaurant to appreciate it all. They loved it!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Mindy F

Truly a wonderful place. The staff is fantastic and truly accomodating!! My husband and I got married right on the lawn in front of the band stand- rented a few chairs, a pretty white arch... it was picture perfect. We also rented out the pavilion, which was really affordable. AND they placed nice black linens on the tables, which made it look very classy. My husband and I decided to use Narcisi's catering company, La Vite, for our reception luncheon. The food was AMAZING. I got so many compliments about how the food was the best wedding food they had ever had. The waitstaff that was provided was truly fantastic- they were super welcoming, friendly, helpful... anything you needed, they got for you! And the WINE is to die for. Many of my family members who never drink wine ended up leaving the reception with bottles to take home with them. You can NOT get a better bottle of wine... I compare everything to them. Also, they have this really nice feature of favors- if you want, they can personalize little miniature wine bottles with pictures or text (or both) of you and your significant other to distribute to guests! I can NOT say enough wonderful things about this place. They make you feel like family, and everyone was pleased and excited to have us there. All of my family members raved for weeks about how the wedding and reception was very down to earth and the best one they had ever been to!! WOW! That's a compliment! I will definitely be going back anytime I'm in the area for food, drinks, live music... you won't be sorry!!

Great fun relaxin time

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Cindi B

Great way to start off the fun... they are super nice there... great outdoor sitting area to enjoy your wine...

A wonderful place for a bachelorette party

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Katie F

My bridesmaids surprised me with a day trip to Narcisi Winery. I was so excited! It is a beautiful place and a great place for a girl's day. The food is amazing!

Send Email