Nashville Bridal Makeup - Lisa Johnson

Nashville, TN and surrounding - travel Southeast and beyond

Celebrity + Bridal Makeup + Hair

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

Nashville, TN and surrounding - travel Southeast and beyond

We looked perfect!

Reviewed on 2/03/2015

Lisa came highly recommended to me by my cousin who used her for her wedding. We were trying to coordinate our wedding vendors for our Nashville wedding from Chicago. I saw her work on her site and had to call her. Lisa was so easy to talk with and she handled everything... Read More about our makeup and hair perfectly! We had a very easy week because of her help with not only our trials but with suggestions on places to check out. Her work is just superb and all of us loved her and Mary who did our hair. We had such a lovely time and the morning literally flew by on the big day! All of our pictures looked stunning because of their work. Our makeup was lightweight and lasted and our hair also held up even thru a lot of dancing and sweating! I did not want to wash off my face that evening, I looked so beautiful. She is absolutely the best and I highly recommend contacting her for your wedding or anytime makeup!

Reviewed on 3/24/2012 Michelle L

Lisa was amazing - first of all she came to do my trial at the last moment. I had a makeup artist booked but she had to cancel due to illness. Lisa was very flexible and sweet! I was amazed that for my trial makeup I did not want to change a thing. I used my trial for a... Read More special dinner with family and had fake lashes, which I had never worn and LOVED THEM! I kept getting compliments through the evening. My wedding day makeup was even better I thought and my makeup held up through the evening as well. She also did my bridal party and was super professional, fun and again very flexible. I know none of us would have looked as good without her. I recommend her for everyone that wants to look beautiful!

2012-06-11T11:52:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review and words, Mitzi! You and your family were truly special and kind to me and I enjoyed every minute of your beautification. I look forward to seeing you all AGAIN next June for your sister's wedding, too!... Read Less Read More

Great beauty maker!

Reviewed on 8/26/2011 tara j

I looked high and low and found Lisa Johnson of Brides by Lisa from an internet search. Coming from out of town and being a bit OLDER than many brides - this is my 2nd wedding and I'm over 40 something (!) I was concerned about my makeup. I found Lisa's beautiful site full of... Read More galleries of many different brides and loved her natural clean look of makeup. I called her and was totally reassured immediately of her expertise! She was warm and funny on the phone and it carried through to our meeting and subsequent trial and wedding day makeup. I looked simply gorgeous and learned quite a few tips along the way that I have successfully used! I highly recommend Lisa for your makeup needs. She is truly an artist and extremely talented!