Nashville Event Space

Nashville, TN

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Guest Capacity

Loft

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

120 3rd Avenue South, Nashville, TN

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Shannon S

The Wedding of Our Dreams! I could write for days about the most amazing experiences we had with the aVenue and Randi events! Summer Jones was the most phenomenal planner and partner for our big day and made me feel so relaxed and at ease through this entire process. We had... Read More many guests travelling in from out of town that RAVED about our venue and how absolutely beautiful everything was- from the big details to even the smallest touches- I literally would not change one thing about our special day! If you are looking for the perfect downtown venue- look no further! And do yourself a favor- let Randi events take care of this day for you! It's too special of a day for you to have to worry about anything! Love love love you Summer!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 T A

Best. Decision. EVER!! My husband and I got married in July. We chose aVenue because of the close proximity to downtown, for our out of town guests, and because it came with an event planner piece. Randi Events (Grey Boroff) completely exceeded every single expectation I... Read More had. The wedding was gorgeous (because the space is stunning with nothing in it) but the event coordination piece saved our life! They made the process so easy and simple! They gave great recommendations for vendors, stayed within our budget, and was so easy to work with and helpful with anything we needed. Our friends and family had a great time and we were able to actually enjoy our wedding (not having to worry about anything). Everyone (vendors, Randi Events) was so professional and so wonderful, using Randi Events definitely made everything perfect. I would get married again only if I could use Randi Events and aVenue (I didn't want a wedding)!

Nashville Event Space- The aVenue

Reviewed on 1/24/2014 Claire W

My wedding was held at the aVenue and I have received compliment after compliment about how gorgeous & fun the wedding was! All of this, coming from guests who didn't even have the pleasure of working behind the scenes. And that is absolutely correct, it was a pleasure working... Read More with this vendor. You are paired with an event coordinator who oversees your entire planning process. My coordinator was priceless and one of the sweetest girls I have ever met! Not only was our relationship a hit but she made such an impression on my family during rehearsal and her involvement at the wedding! Everyone complimented her and her professionalism. Overall, the aVenue and Nashville Event Space is worth every penny you pay for their services. The convenience of a full service coordination is priceless and the outcome of their work is absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Kyla K

Y'all. I wish I could give Grey Boroff and Randi Events a million stars. My wedding was the wedding of my dreams. Grey and I met several times to get each and every detail right, and even after all the meetings it turned out to be even more beautiful than I could imagine. The... Read More vendors are amazing, the space is just stunning, I could not have had a more perfect day. If you're looking to get married in Nashville and you're reading this, STOP. YOU HAVE ALREADY FOUND YOUR VENUE!!!! You will be so happy you chose these wonderful folks and this gorgeous place!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Trent M

Hiring Grey Boroff from RandiEvents was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. My husband and I had our wedding at aVenue on June 3rd, and it was absolutely perfect. Grey is worth her weight in gold, and she made planning the wedding so fun and easy! Not only did... Read More she do all of the heavy lifting when it came to contracting and coordinating vendors, but she also has excellent taste. Grey managed to pull all of our eclectic ideas into a stunningly beautiful, quirky, and cohesive event that perfectly reflect our personalities. A funny story that illustrates Grey's awesomeness is that I almost walked down the aisle without my bouquet, and Grey noticed it right before I was going to enter. She stopped me just in time, SPRINTED downstairs to grab it, then handed me my flowers in the nick of time!! That's just one of many ways that she and everybody at RandiEvents made our wedding such a wonderful, stress-free event. Highest recommendations!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016

When searching for a wedding venue, I toured at 8 other places in the city, and it seemed that many of them were either difficult to contact, had tricky pricing models, didn't have flexibility in the vendors they could use, etc. Luckily, the I found the aVenue and it was... Read More perfect! They were so easy to work with and made the wedding planning process....ENJOYABLE! We worked with Grey Boroff, an Events Coordinator from Randi Events, and she was absolutely fabulous. Grey took any stress off from us, especially since we were planning from another state, and her professional expertise was priceless. She was able to make anything happen - For example, 48 hours before the wedding we decided we wanted to have valet parking for guests, and she made it happen - on Nashville on a Saturday night! Brainstorming with her was invaluable since she is extremely knowledgeable about the venue, the area, and vendors in the area - from table arrangements to the timeline for the day to coordinating with 8+ different vendors coming and going throughout the day, she coordinated everything and it came together seamlessly. Even my friends and family were amazed at her ability to do it all. It was a truly magical (stress-free) day and I couldn't recommend her, or the aVenue, more!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Randi M

I cannot speak highly enough of Randi Events and Grey! I had my wedding and reception at the aVenue and everything was beyond perfect. The flowers were gorgeous, the food was delicious, the cake was beautiful, the photo booth was awesome, and the DJ was great!!! Grey helped me... Read More pick all the vendors. I had a horrible experience with a hair dresser and she helped me find someone last minute and my hair and makeup turned out great. Grey was patient and helped me with all my questions. She was very timely with all of her responses. She was so friendly and made me feel at ease while planning my wedding. I got so many compliments on how fun and beautiful my wedding was. You can not go wrong by having your wedding here! EVERYTHING was perfect!!! Thank you Grey and Randi Events!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

The evening was flawless from the first walk down the aisle at the rehearsal to the last dance the night of the wedding. The venue was a little expensive and difficult to access but beautiful and located in a very nice spot downtown. Grey Boroff made everything so easy and took... Read More care of the smallest of details! From the wedding cake to lighting the last candle, the wedding was perfect and seamless! There is no way my daughter and I could have ever planned and executed the wedding without her!!! I could write a book of details regarding how she handled the wedding traffic from florists, caterers and photographers to the bridal party, groomsmen, minister and guests. Grey was a true Godsend!!! Her calm smiles and reassuring demeanor throughout the months of planning and contracting and during the evening made my daughter a calm, confident, beautiful bride!!! Her groom, mother and father in law were all as pleased by the event as we were and even commented on how wonderful the venue and Grey were!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Liz B

I stumbled upon aVenue by complete mistake and boy was it the best mistake I have ever made. Grey Boroff was amazing and so easy to work with during the entire planning process. We received so many compliments on the venue and how everything flowed so nicely from the ceremony... Read More to the reception. If anything went wrong I have no idea because Grey took care of EVERYTHING! It is a great space if you have out of town guests with it being easy to go to and close to everything. It was the best day ever and we were so beyond happy with everything! I would highly recommend aVenue and Randi Events!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Trisha S

After touring numerous venues in downtown Nashville, walking into aVenue was a breathe of fresh air. The wedding was a destination so I needed it to be Nashville-esq and aVenue was beyond perfect. The venue starts as a blank space which is a beautiful mix of rustic lofts and... Read More country chic. Know that if you do choose aVenue you will be set up with a coordinator for the wedding, and it is the BIGGEST support system you will have. Sarah Ann was unbelievably amazing with every single detail of the wedding and was always available to me if I had any questions. I never felt uncomfortable or iffy about texting her. She coordinates literally everything for you( I have no vision for anything, so I had her take total control!). She knew my budget before starting and never once pressured me to spend more nor did she go over our preferred budget. Last thing-open bar was a MUST for our family and they had the most reasonable price per person(by a ton!) compared to any other venue. If I had any other event to plan there is no doubt I would call Randi Events, Sarah Ann specifically to help me! Love love love everything about aVenue!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Brittany N

I used RandiEvents to plan my wedding & reception in Nashville.I was planning from out of town & had a very demanding work schedule that prevented me from making planning the forefront of my agenda.After doing research on venues in the area, aVenue (operated by RandiEvents)... Read More really stood out.The venue was stunning & extremely versatile.My first interactions with them were very professional, honest & prompt.Further, everyone I worked with was very knowledgeable.The cost of the venue was by far the most fair pricing I had seen. Randi Events is really flexible & can help you make realistic choices to stick with your budget.SarahAnn was my reception coordinator.I can say this with the most certainty, I could not have planned my wedding without her.She took care of all the details & kept me informed throughout the process.We only met in person 1 or 2 times.I was able to focus on work & three moves from out of town while still getting all the details finalized.SarahAnn has exceptional taste & design.I loosely described what I envisioned the reception to look like & she literally made it happen better than I could have ever dreamt.I started calling myself "bridechilla" because my wedding planning process was so stress free.I would highly, highly recommend using RandiEvents to plan your wedding.They are so connected, resourceful & experienced.You will enjoy your wedding planning process but more importantly have the most stunning, unbelievably beautiful & memorable wedding.All of our guests had such a great time & are still raving about the food, music, details, decorations, drinks & fun they had at our reception.If you are lucky enough to work with SarahAnn, your big day will be the best day you've ever had.I can't say enough about this company.They're a one-stop shop for wedding planning.Rentals, food, music, decor, lighting, photography, florists, bakery, transportation, you name-it, they can coordinate it for you.Do yourselves a favor fellow-brides, & book them too!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Megan S

If you are looking for an amazing venue, you cannot go wrong with aVenue. We had our September wedding reception in this space and it was absolutely gorgeous. Summer Jones was amazing to work with, and helped us execute our vision perfectly! I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 kristen w

I want to start by saying aVenue is one of the coolest spaces. Grey, our wedding planner, absolutely transformed the place into the wedding of our dreams and she made sure the night went by smoothly without a hitch. She was eager to please and help in any way that should... Read More could. If anything went wrong we sure didn't know about it! She is a sweetheart and will do anything you ask. I would say my ONLY complaint about Randi Events, which would make me give it 4 1/2 stars, is that they tend to nickel and dime you with everything. You have to keep a close eye on the invoice because they will often add things you did not necessarily mention. Now, this is a great thing if you're throwing caution to the wind, but just be mindful of your invoice and check it thoroughly :) Otherwise, phenomenal service very accommodating!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Hand's down the best wedding ever. We were so pleased with the entire experience from start to finish. Best wedding planner, best venue, beautiful space, outstanding service, etc. Our guest were blown away by the extraordinary evening - we could not have been more proud.... Read More Thank you Randi Events - with an extra special shout out to our personal planner Brittany Olsen.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

THE BEST! We picked aVenue because it came with an event coordination piece (SCORE!) but didn't realize how truly incredible they would be to work with!! The event space is obviously gorgeous so no need to write more about that BUT it looked stunning the day of the wedding.... Read More Randi Events and Grey Boroff were so tremendously helpful. We never would have been able to pull off the wedding with out them! They gave the best recommendations for vendors to try (make up, florists, DJ's, etc) and we were not disappointed! If I were to divorce and get married again, I would do it all again, everything the same! Best money I've ever spent and worth every penny (which they were willing and able to work within my budget!). Love everything and everyone at Randi Events and aVenue and would definitely recommend anyone to get married or hold an event there!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Margaret M

My husband and I had the most gorgeous, fun-filled evening wedding reception at aVenue and I HIGHLY recommend Randi Events/Nashville Event Space and their amazing coordination services. Our coordinator, Summer Jones, was so sweet, kind, and professional - I could brag about her... Read More for days! My entire family was so impressed with her, and we all agree that having her coordinate the reception was the best wedding investment we made. Summer was so calm and collected throughout the entire planning process. Summer took my vision with all my ideas and created the most magical wedding reception for us - - all while staying within our agreed budget! I can honestly say that my wedding reception was the best evening of my life. We have received so many compliments from our guests. Many guests were from out of town and aVenue’s prime location allowed them the true Nashville experience - they had a blast! Our local Nashville guests were very impressed as well. aVenue looked so beautiful for our reception and our guests were mingling and dancing all night long! Summer took care of every single detail throughout the reception, allowing my parents, my husband, and me to simply enjoy the night with our guests. The entire process, from start to finish, was a dream come true, and we have nothing but wonderful memories to cherish from that evening. Thank you, Summer & Nashville Event Space!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Casey R

My husband got married on July 25th and chose aVenue for our ceremony and reception. aVenue was actually the very first place we looked at and knew immediately that this was the perfect location for us. We knew we wanted a space that would allow us to have both our ceremony... Read More and reception in one location as this would make things easier for our out of town guests. We kind of had an idea as far as what “style” of the space we were looking for but as soon as we stepped inside aVenue we both knew this was EXACTLY what we were looking for. I absolutely loved the hardwood floors, the open space, the loft, exposed bricks, everything about this place! I also loved that it was a blank canvas and you could really turn the space into whatever you wanted. Brittany Olsen was our wedding planner/designer and coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made wedding planning such a breeze and so much fun. I’m pretty sure she was sent to me from heaven! I have a type A personality and can get stressed about things but I honestly didn’t worry about anything because I knew Brittany had it all under control. I had a few ideas of what I wanted our wedding to look like but she really took those ideas and turned it into our absolute dream wedding. Every single thing was perfect and what we had envisioned for our wedding day. I would not a single thing! Choosing aVenue and Randi events for our wedding was the best decision we could have made and we both couldn’t be happier how everything turned out! I would highly recommend them and wish we could do this all over again!

Cellar One

Reviewed on 4/26/2015 Claire L

I truly recommend the Cellar One venue if you're looking for a downtown Nashville wedding - my guests described it as a romantic secluded spot right in the heart of the downtown fun. We also booked Randi Events for their planning services and reception coordination... Read More package. Our coordinator, Summer Jones, was able to provide excellent vendor recommendations throughout and helped us create a truly gorgeous ceremony and reception space. Unlike other vendors, Randi Events uses third parties for catering etc, so it is more difficult to get a fixed price cost going in. However, for me, it was not a big deal to manage the budget and it was fun and rewarding doing some of the project management myself, although Summer provided one point of communication, which made everything a lot easier. Summer helped with all aspects, including placing hotel blocks, the design board, the venue set up, vendor recommendations (officiant, photographers, DJ), etc. Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our beautiful wedding at Cellar One. It was everything and more that we could have imagined.

Sarah Miller - Best Wedding Planner Ever!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Felice M

We were recently married on 3/28/15 at East Ivy Mansion in Nashville, TN. Randi Events - specifically Sarah Miller- was our wedding planner. To say she was AMAZING is an understatement. My husband and I both work in Corporate America. We value business partners that seek to... Read More provide the same type of service we are asked to deliver in our jobs. We found that and then some in Sarah. She was a creative visionary and a true professional. From our first meeting, she probed for what was important to us and also shared things we hadn't thought about that SHOULD be important to us. She guided without being intrusive and shared balanced wisdom without being preachy. She had an amazing vision for our wedding based on our feedback and gave us multiple options for how we could bring that vision to life in a cost effective manner. We were able to partner with several great vendors based on Sarah's recommendation and the reputation of Randi Events. With all the professionalism, creativity, and relationships we enjoyed from working with Sarah, my greatest appreciation came from the empathy she showed me as a bride throughout the process. Wedding planning is a JOURNEY that will definitely cause volatile emotions. Sarah patiently walked me through any frustrations and candidly just took things from me to mitigate my stress level. She was always level headed and considerate irrespective of where I was at the moment. Those are invaluable attributes that may not mean much in your selection process, but will mean the world to you in the process. It's been 3 weeks and we still get compliments from friends and family that say our wedding was the most beautiful they've ever attended. I must admit, I agree with them! It's directly tied to Sarah and her ability to conceptualize and execute to something amazing. Even after the planning was done, she was with us every step of the way on the day of our wedding. If you are looking for the best wedding planner in Nashville, you need to start and END with Sarah Miller. She and the team at Randi Events will take great care of you and ensure your event is one that won’t be forgotten!

Wedding at aVenue designed by Randi Events!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Liza H

Sarah Ann Miller (of Randi Events) was the coordinator and designer of our wedding and rehearsal dinner/welcome reception and she and her team did the MOST amazing job I could have imagined. Our wedding ceremony and reception were held at aVenue. I came in with a few ideas of... Read More how I wanted everything to look and she took it all, added her own ideas, and came up with the most beautiful and thoughtful designs and decor, and all of the vendors she chose were fantastic. It was all just stunning, our guests couldn't stop talking about how wonderful and magical everything looked on both nights. Sarah went above and beyond the call of duty so many times, anything that we wanted, she would make it happen, and things that I thought I might need to do myself she always responded with a "Don't worry, we've got it covered". The day of both events ran incredibly smoothly, everything was planned out down to the minute, and we didn't have to think about anything, we just let Sarah, Grey, and Ellen handle it all. The three of them are so delightful, sweet, and caring, and I was so happy and felt so lucky to have them coordinating our wedding!

Very Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Jilian M

My wedding reception was at aVenue on October 18, 2014. Ellen was our event planner. She did such a wonderful job capturing our vision! Everything was absolutely wonderful and magical!! My husband and I could not have asked for more! And the compliments from our friends and... Read More family keep on coming! Thank-you Ellen and Randi Events!

The MOST MAGICAL evening

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Natalie R

My husband and I were married on October 12th, and we chose aVenue for our reception space. When Bobby proposed to me last November, I will admit that I had absolutely no idea what I was I was doing as far as planning a wedding goes. I was not the kind of little girl to ever... Read More dream about my wedding dress, what flowers I would carry, what our first dance song would be... I always knew I would find the love of my life and get married, but everything else just stayed on the back burner. We both knew we wanted to have the ceremony outside at Shelby Park (because we LOVE Shelby Park and he proposed to me there). But when it came time to decide on a reception space for our 150 guests, I was beyond overwhelmed with my options here in Nashville. aVenue was the very first space we decided to check out, and we immediately knew that this was the PERFECT place for our reception. The exposed brick, uplighting, and natural wood flooring is absolutely stunning, and there wasn't much that we needed to do in order to create a beautiful space. But enough about the building itself! You can all take a look at the photos to see for yourselves how beautiful it is. What I can't stress ENOUGH is how amazing Randi Events is as a whole. The wedding coordinator assigned to us was Julia Page, and she was, hands down, the BEST part of our experience with aVenue. From the very beginning, Julia was on the same page with both of us about the decor, logistics, etc. I don't even know how many other clients' weddings she was juggling at the same time, but I will say that she constantly made us feel like we were her only couple. She handled all of the logistics with the vendors (including those for Shelby Park!), she was little miss Speedy Gonzalez when it came to answering our emails, and she was at our beck and call the day of the wedding. There was not one moment in the whole process where I did not feel taken care of. Most important of all, Julia is just such a lovely person -- both inside and out. She went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect and magical. This is coming from the bride who had absolutely NO idea what she was doing going into this whole process. Thank God for Pinterest, family and friends, and people like Julia Page. Looking back on the whole process, there is not one thing I would change about our wedding. Choosing aVenue for our reception was absolutely the right decision, and I will forever hold this space (and its people) near and dear to my heart. Thank you SO so much!!

the aVenue & Sarah Ann!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

As parents of the bride (our only daughter), we couldn't have been more pleased with our event designer Sarah Ann and the aVenue! Our daughter lives in Nashville and we live in Georgia, so the long distance was challenging. We couldn't have done it with out Sarah Ann! We... Read More searched for vendors, design ideas etc through the internet, and Sarah Ann pulled everything together for us. Her knowledge of all the players needed to pull this wonderful event together was outstanding. Feeling a bit nervous two months out, we had our meeting with Sarah Ann and her words," I got this", were the best the parents of the bride could hear. And she had it! She magically made it all happen. Our guests repeatedly told us how wonderful the wedding was, how beautiful everything turned out! I highly recommend to everyone, the Randi event team, their facilities (rehearsal dinner at cellar one was outstanding too) and Sarah Ann! Stuart & Larkie Kourajian

Sarah Ann Miller is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 brianna k

I know Randi Events assigns randomly your event designer but if you have the chance to request a designer I HIGHLY suggest you ask for Sarah Ann! From the moment we took our first tour (which was actually given by Natalie) of aVenue we felt taken care of. Then when we met Sarah... Read More Ann for the first time she made me feel welcome and valued. She immediately started talking with "we's and us's" which I appreciate because it was a joint effort to make this special day exactly what we wanted. I had a lot of ideas but was not always good at explaining it but Sarah Ann was actively listening and would respond in a way that let me know she was getting me. She would then bounce ideas out and we would go from there. I appreciate when working with someone on a project especially on an event as big and important as a wedding when people come with ideas too. Sarah Ann did just this but didn't take over so that I felt like it wasn't our wedding anymore. I consistently felt like it was a our wedding and Sarah Ann was there to make it perfect (which it was!). During the planning process I knew she was planning lots of other events at the same time but everytime we would talk I felt like she had only ever been working on our wedding. Towards the end of the process we were starting to get over budget but Sarah Ann understood this and helped us find was to cut back but still keeping the feel and look of the wedding we wanted. Sarah Ann was amazing (I hope I have made that clear) but Randi Events was too! They help you find the all the vendors you need and help in setting up those meetings. They have recommendations and when you talk to those vendors they ALL love working with this event space/company. We loved them so much we also had our rehersal dinner at Cellar One. Of course Sarah Ann was our designer and it was PERFECT! She did such an amazing job working with my mother in law to find the most perfect look and feel to that night. I loved that Sarah Ann was also designing this because she knew me and helped to keep the theme of the weekend the same. The day of the wedding the space was PERFECT! Our vision came to life and I literally would not change a thing about our day! Sarah Ann made us feel, again, taken care of and like a King and Queen! When planning a wedding you NEED a planner/designer and Randi Events provides that for you! Their space venues are amazing and they make it your own!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Stephanie T

My wedding day was absolutely amazing! Sarah Ann did a fabulous job with the planning of the wedding! She helped with absolutely everything and was always available! It was truly the most amazing thing ever!