Nashville Event Space

Nashville, TN

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Unique Metropolitan Venues

Nashville Event Space represents some of Nashville's most unique, metropolitan special event venues. We offer complimentary event design assistance in each of our venues and welcome wedding planners and DIY brides alike! Each venue represents a different style, so there is something for everyone!

Guest Capacity

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

120 3rd Avenue South, Nashville, TN

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Shannon S

The Wedding of Our Dreams! I could write for days about the most amazing experiences we had with the aVenue and Randi events! Summer Jones was the most phenomenal planner and partner for our big day and made me feel so relaxed and at ease through this entire process. We had... Read More many guests travelling in from out of town that RAVED about our venue and how absolutely beautiful everything was- from the big details to even the smallest touches- I literally would not change one thing about our special day! If you are looking for the perfect downtown venue- look no further! And do yourself a favor- let Randi events take care of this day for you! It's too special of a day for you to have to worry about anything! Love love love you Summer!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 T A

Best. Decision. EVER!! My husband and I got married in July. We chose aVenue because of the close proximity to downtown, for our out of town guests, and because it came with an event planner piece. Randi Events (Grey Boroff) completely exceeded every single expectation I... Read More had. The wedding was gorgeous (because the space is stunning with nothing in it) but the event coordination piece saved our life! They made the process so easy and simple! They gave great recommendations for vendors, stayed within our budget, and was so easy to work with and helpful with anything we needed. Our friends and family had a great time and we were able to actually enjoy our wedding (not having to worry about anything). Everyone (vendors, Randi Events) was so professional and so wonderful, using Randi Events definitely made everything perfect. I would get married again only if I could use Randi Events and aVenue (I didn't want a wedding)!

Nashville Event Space- The aVenue

Reviewed on 1/24/2014 Claire W

My wedding was held at the aVenue and I have received compliment after compliment about how gorgeous & fun the wedding was! All of this, coming from guests who didn't even have the pleasure of working behind the scenes. And that is absolutely correct, it was a pleasure working... Read More with this vendor. You are paired with an event coordinator who oversees your entire planning process. My coordinator was priceless and one of the sweetest girls I have ever met! Not only was our relationship a hit but she made such an impression on my family during rehearsal and her involvement at the wedding! Everyone complimented her and her professionalism. Overall, the aVenue and Nashville Event Space is worth every penny you pay for their services. The convenience of a full service coordination is priceless and the outcome of their work is absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Megan S

If you are looking for an amazing venue, you cannot go wrong with aVenue. We had our September wedding reception in this space and it was absolutely gorgeous. Summer Jones was amazing to work with, and helped us execute our vision perfectly! I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 kristen w

I want to start by saying aVenue is one of the coolest spaces. Grey, our wedding planner, absolutely transformed the place into the wedding of our dreams and she made sure the night went by smoothly without a hitch. She was eager to please and help in any way that should... Read More could. If anything went wrong we sure didn't know about it! She is a sweetheart and will do anything you ask. I would say my ONLY complaint about Randi Events, which would make me give it 4 1/2 stars, is that they tend to nickel and dime you with everything. You have to keep a close eye on the invoice because they will often add things you did not necessarily mention. Now, this is a great thing if you're throwing caution to the wind, but just be mindful of your invoice and check it thoroughly :) Otherwise, phenomenal service very accommodating!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Hand's down the best wedding ever. We were so pleased with the entire experience from start to finish. Best wedding planner, best venue, beautiful space, outstanding service, etc. Our guest were blown away by the extraordinary evening - we could not have been more proud.... Read More Thank you Randi Events - with an extra special shout out to our personal planner Brittany Olsen.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

THE BEST! We picked aVenue because it came with an event coordination piece (SCORE!) but didn't realize how truly incredible they would be to work with!! The event space is obviously gorgeous so no need to write more about that BUT it looked stunning the day of the wedding.... Read More Randi Events and Grey Boroff were so tremendously helpful. We never would have been able to pull off the wedding with out them! They gave the best recommendations for vendors to try (make up, florists, DJ's, etc) and we were not disappointed! If I were to divorce and get married again, I would do it all again, everything the same! Best money I've ever spent and worth every penny (which they were willing and able to work within my budget!). Love everything and everyone at Randi Events and aVenue and would definitely recommend anyone to get married or hold an event there!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Margaret M

My husband and I had the most gorgeous, fun-filled evening wedding reception at aVenue and I HIGHLY recommend Randi Events/Nashville Event Space and their amazing coordination services. Our coordinator, Summer Jones, was so sweet, kind, and professional - I could brag about her... Read More for days! My entire family was so impressed with her, and we all agree that having her coordinate the reception was the best wedding investment we made. Summer was so calm and collected throughout the entire planning process. Summer took my vision with all my ideas and created the most magical wedding reception for us - - all while staying within our agreed budget! I can honestly say that my wedding reception was the best evening of my life. We have received so many compliments from our guests. Many guests were from out of town and aVenue’s prime location allowed them the true Nashville experience - they had a blast! Our local Nashville guests were very impressed as well. aVenue looked so beautiful for our reception and our guests were mingling and dancing all night long! Summer took care of every single detail throughout the reception, allowing my parents, my husband, and me to simply enjoy the night with our guests. The entire process, from start to finish, was a dream come true, and we have nothing but wonderful memories to cherish from that evening. Thank you, Summer & Nashville Event Space!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Casey R

My husband got married on July 25th and chose aVenue for our ceremony and reception. aVenue was actually the very first place we looked at and knew immediately that this was the perfect location for us. We knew we wanted a space that would allow us to have both our ceremony... Read More and reception in one location as this would make things easier for our out of town guests. We kind of had an idea as far as what “style” of the space we were looking for but as soon as we stepped inside aVenue we both knew this was EXACTLY what we were looking for. I absolutely loved the hardwood floors, the open space, the loft, exposed bricks, everything about this place! I also loved that it was a blank canvas and you could really turn the space into whatever you wanted. Brittany Olsen was our wedding planner/designer and coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made wedding planning such a breeze and so much fun. I’m pretty sure she was sent to me from heaven! I have a type A personality and can get stressed about things but I honestly didn’t worry about anything because I knew Brittany had it all under control. I had a few ideas of what I wanted our wedding to look like but she really took those ideas and turned it into our absolute dream wedding. Every single thing was perfect and what we had envisioned for our wedding day. I would not a single thing! Choosing aVenue and Randi events for our wedding was the best decision we could have made and we both couldn’t be happier how everything turned out! I would highly recommend them and wish we could do this all over again!

Cellar One

Reviewed on 4/26/2015 Claire L

I truly recommend the Cellar One venue if you're looking for a downtown Nashville wedding - my guests described it as a romantic secluded spot right in the heart of the downtown fun. We also booked Randi Events for their planning services and reception coordination... Read More package. Our coordinator, Summer Jones, was able to provide excellent vendor recommendations throughout and helped us create a truly gorgeous ceremony and reception space. Unlike other vendors, Randi Events uses third parties for catering etc, so it is more difficult to get a fixed price cost going in. However, for me, it was not a big deal to manage the budget and it was fun and rewarding doing some of the project management myself, although Summer provided one point of communication, which made everything a lot easier. Summer helped with all aspects, including placing hotel blocks, the design board, the venue set up, vendor recommendations (officiant, photographers, DJ), etc. Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our beautiful wedding at Cellar One. It was everything and more that we could have imagined.

Sarah Miller - Best Wedding Planner Ever!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Felice M

We were recently married on 3/28/15 at East Ivy Mansion in Nashville, TN. Randi Events - specifically Sarah Miller- was our wedding planner. To say she was AMAZING is an understatement. My husband and I both work in Corporate America. We value business partners that seek to... Read More provide the same type of service we are asked to deliver in our jobs. We found that and then some in Sarah. She was a creative visionary and a true professional. From our first meeting, she probed for what was important to us and also shared things we hadn't thought about that SHOULD be important to us. She guided without being intrusive and shared balanced wisdom without being preachy. She had an amazing vision for our wedding based on our feedback and gave us multiple options for how we could bring that vision to life in a cost effective manner. We were able to partner with several great vendors based on Sarah's recommendation and the reputation of Randi Events. With all the professionalism, creativity, and relationships we enjoyed from working with Sarah, my greatest appreciation came from the empathy she showed me as a bride throughout the process. Wedding planning is a JOURNEY that will definitely cause volatile emotions. Sarah patiently walked me through any frustrations and candidly just took things from me to mitigate my stress level. She was always level headed and considerate irrespective of where I was at the moment. Those are invaluable attributes that may not mean much in your selection process, but will mean the world to you in the process. It's been 3 weeks and we still get compliments from friends and family that say our wedding was the most beautiful they've ever attended. I must admit, I agree with them! It's directly tied to Sarah and her ability to conceptualize and execute to something amazing. Even after the planning was done, she was with us every step of the way on the day of our wedding. If you are looking for the best wedding planner in Nashville, you need to start and END with Sarah Miller. She and the team at Randi Events will take great care of you and ensure your event is one that won’t be forgotten!

Wedding at aVenue designed by Randi Events!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Liza H

Sarah Ann Miller (of Randi Events) was the coordinator and designer of our wedding and rehearsal dinner/welcome reception and she and her team did the MOST amazing job I could have imagined. Our wedding ceremony and reception were held at aVenue. I came in with a few ideas of... Read More how I wanted everything to look and she took it all, added her own ideas, and came up with the most beautiful and thoughtful designs and decor, and all of the vendors she chose were fantastic. It was all just stunning, our guests couldn't stop talking about how wonderful and magical everything looked on both nights. Sarah went above and beyond the call of duty so many times, anything that we wanted, she would make it happen, and things that I thought I might need to do myself she always responded with a "Don't worry, we've got it covered". The day of both events ran incredibly smoothly, everything was planned out down to the minute, and we didn't have to think about anything, we just let Sarah, Grey, and Ellen handle it all. The three of them are so delightful, sweet, and caring, and I was so happy and felt so lucky to have them coordinating our wedding!

Very Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Jilian M

My wedding reception was at aVenue on October 18, 2014. Ellen was our event planner. She did such a wonderful job capturing our vision! Everything was absolutely wonderful and magical!! My husband and I could not have asked for more! And the compliments from our friends and... Read More family keep on coming! Thank-you Ellen and Randi Events!

The MOST MAGICAL evening

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Natalie R

My husband and I were married on October 12th, and we chose aVenue for our reception space. When Bobby proposed to me last November, I will admit that I had absolutely no idea what I was I was doing as far as planning a wedding goes. I was not the kind of little girl to ever... Read More dream about my wedding dress, what flowers I would carry, what our first dance song would be... I always knew I would find the love of my life and get married, but everything else just stayed on the back burner. We both knew we wanted to have the ceremony outside at Shelby Park (because we LOVE Shelby Park and he proposed to me there). But when it came time to decide on a reception space for our 150 guests, I was beyond overwhelmed with my options here in Nashville. aVenue was the very first space we decided to check out, and we immediately knew that this was the PERFECT place for our reception. The exposed brick, uplighting, and natural wood flooring is absolutely stunning, and there wasn't much that we needed to do in order to create a beautiful space. But enough about the building itself! You can all take a look at the photos to see for yourselves how beautiful it is. What I can't stress ENOUGH is how amazing Randi Events is as a whole. The wedding coordinator assigned to us was Julia Page, and she was, hands down, the BEST part of our experience with aVenue. From the very beginning, Julia was on the same page with both of us about the decor, logistics, etc. I don't even know how many other clients' weddings she was juggling at the same time, but I will say that she constantly made us feel like we were her only couple. She handled all of the logistics with the vendors (including those for Shelby Park!), she was little miss Speedy Gonzalez when it came to answering our emails, and she was at our beck and call the day of the wedding. There was not one moment in the whole process where I did not feel taken care of. Most important of all, Julia is just such a lovely person -- both inside and out. She went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect and magical. This is coming from the bride who had absolutely NO idea what she was doing going into this whole process. Thank God for Pinterest, family and friends, and people like Julia Page. Looking back on the whole process, there is not one thing I would change about our wedding. Choosing aVenue for our reception was absolutely the right decision, and I will forever hold this space (and its people) near and dear to my heart. Thank you SO so much!!

the aVenue & Sarah Ann!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

As parents of the bride (our only daughter), we couldn't have been more pleased with our event designer Sarah Ann and the aVenue! Our daughter lives in Nashville and we live in Georgia, so the long distance was challenging. We couldn't have done it with out Sarah Ann! We... Read More searched for vendors, design ideas etc through the internet, and Sarah Ann pulled everything together for us. Her knowledge of all the players needed to pull this wonderful event together was outstanding. Feeling a bit nervous two months out, we had our meeting with Sarah Ann and her words," I got this", were the best the parents of the bride could hear. And she had it! She magically made it all happen. Our guests repeatedly told us how wonderful the wedding was, how beautiful everything turned out! I highly recommend to everyone, the Randi event team, their facilities (rehearsal dinner at cellar one was outstanding too) and Sarah Ann! Stuart & Larkie Kourajian

Sarah Ann Miller is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 brianna k

I know Randi Events assigns randomly your event designer but if you have the chance to request a designer I HIGHLY suggest you ask for Sarah Ann! From the moment we took our first tour (which was actually given by Natalie) of aVenue we felt taken care of. Then when we met Sarah... Read More Ann for the first time she made me feel welcome and valued. She immediately started talking with "we's and us's" which I appreciate because it was a joint effort to make this special day exactly what we wanted. I had a lot of ideas but was not always good at explaining it but Sarah Ann was actively listening and would respond in a way that let me know she was getting me. She would then bounce ideas out and we would go from there. I appreciate when working with someone on a project especially on an event as big and important as a wedding when people come with ideas too. Sarah Ann did just this but didn't take over so that I felt like it wasn't our wedding anymore. I consistently felt like it was a our wedding and Sarah Ann was there to make it perfect (which it was!). During the planning process I knew she was planning lots of other events at the same time but everytime we would talk I felt like she had only ever been working on our wedding. Towards the end of the process we were starting to get over budget but Sarah Ann understood this and helped us find was to cut back but still keeping the feel and look of the wedding we wanted. Sarah Ann was amazing (I hope I have made that clear) but Randi Events was too! They help you find the all the vendors you need and help in setting up those meetings. They have recommendations and when you talk to those vendors they ALL love working with this event space/company. We loved them so much we also had our rehersal dinner at Cellar One. Of course Sarah Ann was our designer and it was PERFECT! She did such an amazing job working with my mother in law to find the most perfect look and feel to that night. I loved that Sarah Ann was also designing this because she knew me and helped to keep the theme of the weekend the same. The day of the wedding the space was PERFECT! Our vision came to life and I literally would not change a thing about our day! Sarah Ann made us feel, again, taken care of and like a King and Queen! When planning a wedding you NEED a planner/designer and Randi Events provides that for you! Their space venues are amazing and they make it your own!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Stephanie T

My wedding day was absolutely amazing! Sarah Ann did a fabulous job with the planning of the wedding! She helped with absolutely everything and was always available! It was truly the most amazing thing ever!

Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 9/22/2014

I can't say enough great things about this venue! I was able to tour two different venues before making my final decision! Once I had finalized which venue we were interested in we were assigned an event coordinator - Brittany - she is absolutely fabulous! They already have... Read More great vendors lined up for you to choose from who all do wonderful work and they coordinate as much or as little as you want! People kept asking if I was stressed about my wedding and I said well I'm not sure let me email Brittany and ask her if I should be...she really did everything!!! The day of was seamless (at least to me) they accept the vendor deliveries for the event, help flip the spaces if needed, and make sure everything runs smoothly! The decor was stunning and we had the best time!!! The venues are beautiful and can be transformed into whatever your interests are - it was great paying just one invoice!!! Greatest day of my life!

Cellar One

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Kyle M

From the initial meeting to the final event, the professionalism and hospitality shown by the staff of Nashville Event Space was exceptional. They were so easy to work with and provided a space that was unbelievable. The night of the event was what we wanted and Read More event that we would never forget and fun for all of our guests. I highly recommend Nashville Event Space. They are the best in the business!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Marian B

My experience with Nashville Event Space was phenomenal from the very beginning! I never felt like my questions weren't answered and the girls we worked with were always very good at keeping us informed through the whole process. Because I am not a very creative person and a... Read More TERRIBLE planner I was really worried that our coordinator (Sarah Miller) was going to have a hard time working with us because I didn't have many ideas. So on our first meeting when I walked in panicking because I didn't really know how to explain what I wanted she blew me away by pulling out pictures of everything I was describing. Not only was Sarah amazing on our first meeting, but she made herself available at ALL times of the day. On our wedding day I didn't have to worry about anything. Even though Sarah told me I wouldn't need to go make sure everything was okay, being a paranoid bride I still went and everything was just as we'd planned it. We have gotten SO many compliments on our reception! I wouldn't change a single moment if I could. We are so grateful to everyone on the Randi Events team. There is no doubt in my mind that if you choose them you will love it too!

Sarah was absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Abi N

We recently had our wedding at aVenue on July 12th and it exceeded my expectations. Sarah Miller was our coordinator and she was beyond amazing! She handled just about everything for us and did an amazing job. She was alaways available when we had questions during the process... Read More (which was a lot), helped us remain within our budget, and was always so friendly. She truly took my vision and made it ten times better. I could have never done any of it without her. The event space is great because it really is a blank canvas that you can do so much with. Plus, the size and location was great for our guests. Everyone at Nashville Event Space was always very helpful and again, I cannot say enough about Sarah. She was there day off and helped with anything that we needed. She really made our wedding day go smoothly and everything was perfect.

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Amy R

My husband and I eloped in 2013 and recently renewed our vows in front of our family and friends. We needed a venue that would accommodate a fairly small group but would be centrally located close to the airport and interstates, etc. Nashville Event Spaces could not have been a... Read More better choice for my husband and I. Ellen was able to perfectly blend our wishes represent our eclectic and off beat preferences with our desire to incorporate traditional elements. It was difficult for me to express my vision for our day, but she somehow took my descriptions and expertly created a memorable and perfect experience for everyone. True talent! I would definitely recommend Nashville Event Spaces to anyone planning a wedding or other event!

Practically Perfect in Every Way

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 David M

If Mary Poppins were an event planner, her name would be Julia Page and she would work for Randi Events! I cannot say enough great things about Julia, and the entire team at Randi Events. From the first moment Natalie showed us "aVenue," my daughter fell in love with the... Read More space. But we never imagined just how magical it would become for her wedding reception. Thank you , Julia -- everything was perfect! As the VP of a conference planning company in Virginia, my standards are high, but Randi Events and their team exceeded all expectations. Not only was the reception wonderful, but Julia made the process along the way easy ... indeed, it was enjoyable. Thank you Natalie, Randi and especially Julia, for making this special event as wonderful as we could have ever imagined. David Moretti F.O.B

Cellar One -- Great location!

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Julia R

We had our April wedding at Cellar One. It was the perfect location for both the wedding and the reception. The majority of our guests were from out of town so this hidden gem downtown Nashville was great for the event. The courtyard outside and the unique brick reception... Read More area was something of our guests raved about. Brittany was great with helping us set up all the details which made the wedding so much more stress free. Everything went off without a hitch and we received nothing but compliments on our choice of venue.

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Audrey R

Our wedding at aVenue was the absolute best day of our lives. The space is gorgeous and versatile, allowing you and your wedding designer to create a wedding that is perfect for you. We had the good fortune of working with Sarah Ann Miller, although I'm sure that all of the... Read More designers working at Nashville Event Space are fantastic. Sarah was born to do this job. She is incredibly responsive, calm, thoughtful and professional. She knows exactly what needs to be done and was always a step ahead in the planning process. She and her team at aVenue took care of everything on the big day so that I could enjoy the special time with friends and family without an ounce of stress or worry. She was never too far away at the reception, making sure that the groom and I (as well as everyone attending the wedding) were well taken care of. I'll also say that Sarah is very talented in terms of design and creativity. I gave her *almost* full reign of the design and decor of the space - when I walked into aVenue on the day of my wedding I was floored by how beautiful and elegant everything was. If you ever have the privilege of working with Sarah, I'd encourage you to rely on her for both creative suggestions (I couldn't dream of anything more beautiful than aVenue on our wedding day) and vendor recommendations - our photographers, SheHeWe, and band, The Downtown Band, and our caterers, Chef's Market were her recommendations and they were absolutely phenomenal! Sarah is a fabulous person and wedding director - we couldn't be any happier with our experience! Thank you Sarah and Nashville Event Space!!