Frisco Wedding Photographer

Hi, we are Natalie and Nick, the owners and photographers of Natalie Roberson Photography, LLC. We are photographic artists that specialize in wedding photography. We service the entire DFW metroplex and surrounding cities. We are available for travel throughout the USA.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

14968 Maroon Bells Lane, Frisco, TX (972) 415-7644

Love our photographers!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2014 kim b

Natalie and Nick did a fabulous job on our photos! They did our Engagement, Bridal and Wedding photos. We received professional albums and CDs with our pictures to remember our day. The service they provided was excellent and professional. We felt that the cost was very... Read More reasonable compared to other photographers we looked at. We highly recommend them and we will definitely use them in the future when we have our first baby!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Leslie P

The most amazing photographer I have ever worked with. I recently moved to the area from just south of Dallas. I have used the same photographer for 8 years. My (now husband) and myself moved to North Dallas and decided that we needed to find a new photographer that was... Read More closer to us. We decided that since we were getting married, it was a good time. Natalie and Nick were a perfect fit from the moment we met them. They were so personable, knowledgeable and professional. We used them for our engagement, my bridal photos and then for our wedding. It was the best decision we made and know we've found our forever photographer.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kina P

Natalie and Nick were very professional, and patient with all of our ideas. They suggested wonderful poses and places to take photos along with props. The photos came out better than any other photos we have ever had!!! Seriously amazing dallas photographers!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Brooke G

LOVE! Natalie and her husband do such an amazing job. She took our newborn photos for our second daughter, as well as our latest fall family photos. So hard to pick our favorites as we had so many. Not an easy task with two young children!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Gabriela B

I loved working with Natalie. The photos came out amazing.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Natalie and her husband were a perfect choice for our wedding. We got two excellent photographers for our big day so we got different perspectives and styles. All beautiful pictures and wonderful people. Excellent photos of the ceremony and were open to ideas and different... Read More things that family and friends wanted to do. During the reception they got great photos of every hug, every dance move (some of which should never be released to public), every important part of the wedding and some that I would never have thought about taking a picture of, but very glad they did. Awesome experience and recommend to everyone!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Meredith C

Wedding pictures turned out Great!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Charles P

Natalie did such a wonderful job photographing our wedding. She captured so many amazing moments and made our wedding even more special! Thank you Natalie!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Elizabeth H

Working with Natalie Roberson Photography was one of the best choices I could have made for my wedding. They were absolutely amazing and the images are just stunning. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased. In addition to receiving gorgeous images, Natalie and her partner... Read More were so kind and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend Natalie Roberson photography. I cannot imagine anyone not being 100% pleased with the experience!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016

What else is there to say than we absolutely loved our photographers! Natalie and Nick both really exceeded our expectations during all of our sessions. We’ve used them since we met. We started using them when my fiancé did a surprise proposal at the Fort Worth Japanese Gardens.... Read More Those fantastic images led us to hiring them to do our engagement and wedding images which were both exceptional. We plan on using them when our first baby boy arrives this summer. We can’t wait to see them again. They’ve become an extension of our growing family and we feel like they’re our friends. They are also very responsive, have the best turnaround time with their photos, and work with us when we need touchups and any edits. I think we’re spoiled at this point and I don’t think we could even imagine using someone else. Love you guys!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Sandy A

We were so lucky to have Natalie Roberson Photography photograph our wedding. Nick and Natalie are top notch photographers who not only have an incredible eye for amazing photos, but are also extremely friendly, attentive, and organized in the face of wedding day chaos. I'm... Read More blown away by how many high quality pictures we received. There were hundreds! Natalie and Nick bring a passion to this work that you can tell translates into an admirable work ethic. There was never a moment where I didn't feel like there weren't working hard to deliver the best photos for our big day. I honestly could not imagine having a better experience and highly recommend that everyone give Natalie Roberson Photography consideration when determining a photographer for your big day. We loved working with them and will definitely be using them again for any of our future photography needs. Kuddos to you guys!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016

Beware!! This is the worst person to hire to capture special and precious moments. It has been a nightmare working with her and been one of the worst experiences of my life. She doesn't care about building longterm clientele or taking care of her customers. When delt with a... Read More problem she avoids it and doesn't go above and beyond to fix it. Her sole purpose of her "professional" photography company is to make a quick buck. We are left with no engagement photos and out of pocket $235 because she could not take quality photos. No photoshop can fix the photos she took they were embarrassingly unflattering. Will never do business with her again.

2016-03-16T09:21:52 Response from the vendor

Hi Courtney! I’m really sorry that you feel this way about our company and the proposal session that we did for you and your fiancé. I, however, do disagree with most of what you have to say. Although I may not have been the right... Read Less Read More

#1 photographer, Never go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015

I first began using Natalie for my daughter's birthday photo shoots for my daughter's 1st birthday/smash cake session. My baby girl has always been shy around strangers and I was very hesitant to bring her to a session. But Natalie and her helpful husband make a great pair in... Read More distracting and entertaining the timid little kids into bringing out the best shots. Despite many tears the first time, Natalie still managed to provide my family with numerous pictures that we will be able to keep forever. She even threw in a few cute tear-streaked faces as well and they still looked great! We had an amazing shoot last year and my daughter loved every minute. She came out of her shell and was completely at ease, loving every minute! Now I turn to Natalie for all my photography needs and continually recommend her to all my friends and family. My daughter is turning 3 in two days and we have already booked our session for this year. Can't wait to see how well this one goes! Thanks Natalie Roberson Photography!

excellent

Reviewed on 12/16/2015

Natalie is wonderful to work with, the outcome was beautiful. I truly couldn't resist seeing these pictures over and over and have had wonderful comments too.

Superb!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Photography was my number one thing to get settled with. I knew that if I wanted to remember this day and all of its glory, I had to have a fantastic photographer who could capture the day as I could best remember it. My mother always said that the photography at your wedding... Read More has to be top notch so that you can relive that special day whenever you would like and I certainly accomplished that by hiring Natalie. Her and her husband were second to none. They took the most fabulous pictures and better than that, they were very professional and helped me plan other parts of my wedding. They were so helpful and knowledgeable that I felt like I not only hired a photographer but a wedding planner too! I tell everyone I know about my wonderful experience with them. They deserve your business!

Blessed to have found them

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Being the budget minded mother of the bride as I was, I was so worried I wouldn't be able to find the photographers I knew I needed to preserve such a special moment at a price I could afford. I interviewed several photographers before settling on Natalie and Nick. They were... Read More not the first nor the last that I interviewed with and although I paid a little more than I wanted to, I felt very comfortable with them after meeting with them a few times. They were very accommodating when it came to meeting with me and discussing my needs and wants without ever making me feel like I was getting in the way. I was SOOOO happy that I booked them. Their pictures are incredible to say the least. They did exactly as I had hoped and made my daughters very important day the most memorable we could have through fantastic pictures highlighting ALL the moments of the day. I was impressed with the fact that they always had two photographers and it was always them...not some hired outside party. Nick spent the day with my now son in law while Natalie spent the day with my daughter. When we got our pictures back, I immediately ordered an album that was more than I could've ever asked for. The quality and beauty that they put into their products and design is something I didn't see at any other photographer I visited. I highly recommend them to everyone. They have become a part of our family now thanks to their professionalism, friendly attitudes and shining personalities.

As the groom, I loved them...

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Look, I'll be the first to say that I hate taking pictures. I hate being in front of a camera and I really hate being forced to smile or do anything like that. However, with Nick and Natalie photographing us, I felt entirely differently. They both did an amazing job making me... Read More feel more like they were some of my friends just taking photos of everyday things than I've ever experienced. My mom cried when she saw the pictures because she said it was the most natural I've ever looked in pictures. That means alot because this day was important to me and my wife. Looking back on those pictures really makes me remember how incredibly happy and comfortable I was. I applaud them for relating so well to me and my situation and doing everything they could to make me feel like I was just going about everyday tasks. Because of this, my ENTIRE family (both new and old) recommend Nick and Natalie for everything and everyone. Thank you so much to both of you!

So Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

There really isn't anything I can say that I DIDN'T love about Natalie and Nick. They were both phenomenal photographers and great people. They were so much fun and super easy to get along with. The pictures we got back (and quickly at that!) were absolutely gorgeous. We also... Read More did bridal and engagement photos with them and I couldn't be happier. I recommend them to anyone looking for any type of photography really. They were amazing and you should book them right away!

Simply Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

Seriously the best vendor of the day. I had been saving for the perfect wedding since me and my high school sweetheart met! I knew that I wasn't going to skimp on the photographer and I was so incredibly happy with this choice. Natalie and Nick were incredible; there are no... Read More other words to describe them. My day was long and they were there throughout the whole thing and I barely noticed it! They captured some amazing and intimate moments that when I first saw, I couldn't believe were from my wedding day. I purchased an album from them and the quality is gorgeous. It's a keepsake that I can't wait to pass down to generations. I know Natalie and Nick will be our "Forever Photographers" and I hope you hire them too!

WOW!!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

WOW! Natalie and Nick are unbelievably talented. I have had nothing but wonderful compliments on our wedding pictures and though scenery has a lot to do with that, I know so much of it is because of their expertise. From our first conversation on the phone to the last email I... Read More have enjoyed every interaction. Getting pictures taken with them was exciting and if it weren't for time schedules I would have loved to take more. Everyone looks fantastic in our pictures and they captured so many unexpected moments. You would feel lucky to have them take pictures for you!

Great Photography Couple

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

I don't know where to start! I absolutely loved working with Natalie & Nick. They are a great team as well as amazing photographers. We did our engagement session with them and they made us both feel so comfortable and allowed us to be ourselves and it shows in our pictures. The... Read More day of our wedding you did not even notice they were there. Nick spent the day with my husband and all of his activities while I had Natalie all to myself to photograph my day! I think having 2 photographers added a special element to the wedding and enabled them to capture everything about our special day! The album we received was incredible and allowed me to perfectly relive this very important day! I did lots of research before choosing my photographer. Look no further if you want to have a perfect experience that yields perfect & memorable pictures. Natalie was always responsive, flexible and you can not beat the price for the product you receive. I plan on using Natalie Roberson Photography again in the future when we have kids!

Impressive

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

Where do I begin? At first meeting, Natalie and Nick are very friendly, calm, and professional. Natalie was on my wedding planner's list of recommended photographers to work with and once my then fiance and I looked at her website and portfolio we knew instantly we wanted her to... Read More be the one to capture our wedding photos on our special day. I have to say, man, did we choose right! Two weeks after our wedding Natalie sent us our images and my husband and I were just amazed and blown away by the quality of images and the moments she so perfectly captured for us. Every picture is amazing, showcasing the love we felt for each other on the day of our wedding. Our pictures came out to be above and beyond our expectations! Natalie is genuinely a nice, lovely person which makes the whole experience that much better. Besides our wedding day photos, we also got to meet Natalie and Nick out in Dallas for another hour of photography, a couple of days after our wedding. This gave us the opportunity for different types of pictures in different backdrops and overall it was a fun, relaxed day. Our experience with Natalie was exceptional and I would recommend her to anyone who wants a professional and talented photographer to capture their memories on their special day.

Pretty Awesome

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

I cannot express enough how happy my wife and I are with the pictures of our wedding! It was very important to us to find someone who could capture our wedding in a way that was tasteful, elegant, and truly reflected who we are as a couple, and that’s exactly what Natalie... Read More delivered. She did a spectacular job and was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. She is extremely professional and incredibly talented. She also has a wonderful calming presence, which is something that any bride will greatly appreciate on their wedding day! Natalie is a fabulous photographer who deserves all of the great reviews she’s received on this website and more – I absolutely highly recommend her for your wedding!

Pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

When looking for a photographer, the most important thing to me was to find a photographer who truly captured the emotion of joy, laughter, and love. That is exactly what we got from Natalie's beautiful pictures! Natalie is such a genuine person who absolutely adores her job! I... Read More remember she told me that she does quite a few weddings each month and she still gets excited...just shows how much she loves her job. She'll also get to know your family and joke around to make you as comfortable as can be. Natalie, you are truly the best! I also want to mention how much of a pleasure it was to work with Nick. He is so quick to respond, usually within the same day. Always very pleasant, sweet, and helpful. I was truly blown away when I saw our wedding pictures, they are absolutely perfect! If you're reading this review wondering if you should book them, stop, and go book them, like now! You won't regret it :)

Best Couple

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

I am so happy we chose to work with Natalie and Nick for our wedding photos! Not only are they reasonably priced, but the work they do is great as well. The pictures came out even better than I imagined! Natalie and Nick were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were... Read More efficient and captured every important moment perfectly and with a variety of photographic styles. We were able to enjoy our entire ceremony without being pulled for pictures constantly and they continued to capture amazing moments throughout the reception!

Natalie Roberson

Wife, boy mom, & enthusiastic photographer in DFW. Specializing in modern lifestyle portraiture of Newborns, Children, Seniors, Weddings & Families.