Frisco Wedding Photographer

Hi, we are Natalie and Nick, the owners and photographers of Natalie Roberson Photography, LLC. We are photographic artists that specialize in wedding photography. We service the entire DFW metroplex and surrounding cities. We are available for travel throughout the USA.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

14968 Maroon Bells Lane, Frisco, TX (972) 415-7644

Love our photographers!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2014 kim b

Natalie and Nick did a fabulous job on our photos! They did our Engagement, Bridal and Wedding photos. We received professional albums and CDs with our pictures to remember our day. The service they provided was excellent and professional. We felt that the cost was very... Read More reasonable compared to other photographers we looked at. We highly recommend them and we will definitely use them in the future when we have our first baby!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Rose P

Nick and Natalie are not only kind, hilarious and thoughtful individuals, they are seriously awesome photographers. They immediately put my husband and I at ease with their professional and intuitive nature and kept me from getting overly awkward in front of the camera. Our... Read More pictures turned out amazing and beautiful. They captured a side of us we don't ever show in photographs and helped me feel beautiful every step of the way. So grateful we went with Natalie Roberson Photography. We will treasure our photos forever and recommend them to everyone we know.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Tamera B

I cannot recommend Natalie and Nick enough! We used them for our engagement, bridal and wedding photos and they did an excellent job. They were a breath of fresh air. From the start they were easy to communicate with, up front about their packages and very accommodating.... Read More They took the time to discuss what we wanted and they executed it perfectly! They were always punctual and professional but seamlessly navigated our crazy day! We are so happy we chose them to photograph the best day of our life. They are one heck of a team.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Casie F

Nick and Natalie were the best vendors at our wedding. They captured every moment I wanted in a photograph and the quality was outstanding! They did my Engagement photos, bridals and wedding photos and I could not be happier! I cried when I saw how good of a job they did. I... Read More would recommend them 100%

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Cynthia C

Natalie Roberson photography photographed my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. Their work is outstanding! They are truly gifted photographers and we enjoyed them personally as well as professionally and will enjoy the pictures for years to come!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Tabitha W

Larry and I met with several photographers before we met with Natalie and Nick. We immediately liked them, their professionalism, their photographs on the wall and on the table. They took time talking with us and getting to know us and what we were looking for in our... Read More pictures. We were extremely thrilled to see our beauty and quality of the pictures they took! We recommend you take the time to meet and talk with them before you hire a photographer!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Nathan R

Natalie is an incredible photographer with a huge amount of experience and expertise. She is warm, friendly and personable. You are guaranteed to feel at home while in her company. The work speaks for itself: timeless, memorable, absolutely stunning! Definitely would recommend... Read More her to anyone needing a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Ankush B

Natalie took wonderful photos and was a great pleasure to work with ... highly recommended ..

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Maryann F

We couldn't have picked better photographers to capture our wedding!! ...and that is not an exaggeration. Natalie and Nick were amazing. They were so much fun to work with, and they are both so talented at their craft. Our pictures are stunning, and I will cherish them forever!... Read More They truly captured our big day perfectly, and even captured the emotions of the day. Big plus ...they are amazing at photographing children too ...even the most stubborn ring bearers. I would choose them again and again to capture special moments and events in my life. I can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Gary A

The first time we met Natalie and Nick we knew that they were the ones to photograph our wedding! Their experience and understanding of both how the wedding vendors function and how the wedding and reception are conducted helped us and our bridal party on our wedding day and... Read More our pictures were exquisite! Take the time to meet with them and hire them! You will be very pleased!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Rashida R

I highly recommend Natalie Roberson Photography! I used Natalie for my wedding, pregnancy announcement and newborn portraits. She does an AMAZING job and the quality of her portraits are the very best. She has tons of props and backgrounds to choose from. She is very friendly... Read More and takes her time to make us feel comfortable. She has also taught us the importance of printing our family photos. She is extremely responsive in her communication and her staff is super friendly as well. Overall, a very enjoyable and stress free experience each and every time. We will definitely be using her again!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Alexa M

Natalie and Nick just did our wedding photographs on September 2, 2017. We received our pictures quickly, there were a TON, and they all looked amazing and were edited. They arrived early and stayed late to ensure they got all of the pictures we requested ahead of time. They... Read More were kind, professional, and got all of the pictures we could have asked for. They were a joy to work with, and I am obsessed with my wedding pictures!!!! Thank y'all!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Leslie P

The most amazing photographer I have ever worked with. I recently moved to the area from just south of Dallas. I have used the same photographer for 8 years. My (now husband) and myself moved to North Dallas and decided that we needed to find a new photographer that was... Read More closer to us. We decided that since we were getting married, it was a good time. Natalie and Nick were a perfect fit from the moment we met them. They were so personable, knowledgeable and professional. We used them for our engagement, my bridal photos and then for our wedding. It was the best decision we made and know we've found our forever photographer.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kina P

Natalie and Nick were very professional, and patient with all of our ideas. They suggested wonderful poses and places to take photos along with props. The photos came out better than any other photos we have ever had!!! Seriously amazing dallas photographers!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Brooke G

LOVE! Natalie and her husband do such an amazing job. She took our newborn photos for our second daughter, as well as our latest fall family photos. So hard to pick our favorites as we had so many. Not an easy task with two young children!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Gabriela B

I loved working with Natalie. The photos came out amazing.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Natalie and her husband were a perfect choice for our wedding. We got two excellent photographers for our big day so we got different perspectives and styles. All beautiful pictures and wonderful people. Excellent photos of the ceremony and were open to ideas and different... Read More things that family and friends wanted to do. During the reception they got great photos of every hug, every dance move (some of which should never be released to public), every important part of the wedding and some that I would never have thought about taking a picture of, but very glad they did. Awesome experience and recommend to everyone!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Meredith C

Wedding pictures turned out Great!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Charles P

Natalie did such a wonderful job photographing our wedding. She captured so many amazing moments and made our wedding even more special! Thank you Natalie!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Elizabeth H

Working with Natalie Roberson Photography was one of the best choices I could have made for my wedding. They were absolutely amazing and the images are just stunning. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased. In addition to receiving gorgeous images, Natalie and her partner... Read More were so kind and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend Natalie Roberson photography. I cannot imagine anyone not being 100% pleased with the experience!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016

What else is there to say than we absolutely loved our photographers! Natalie and Nick both really exceeded our expectations during all of our sessions. We’ve used them since we met. We started using them when my fiancé did a surprise proposal at the Fort Worth Japanese Gardens.... Read More Those fantastic images led us to hiring them to do our engagement and wedding images which were both exceptional. We plan on using them when our first baby boy arrives this summer. We can’t wait to see them again. They’ve become an extension of our growing family and we feel like they’re our friends. They are also very responsive, have the best turnaround time with their photos, and work with us when we need touchups and any edits. I think we’re spoiled at this point and I don’t think we could even imagine using someone else. Love you guys!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Sandy A

We were so lucky to have Natalie Roberson Photography photograph our wedding. Nick and Natalie are top notch photographers who not only have an incredible eye for amazing photos, but are also extremely friendly, attentive, and organized in the face of wedding day chaos. I'm... Read More blown away by how many high quality pictures we received. There were hundreds! Natalie and Nick bring a passion to this work that you can tell translates into an admirable work ethic. There was never a moment where I didn't feel like there weren't working hard to deliver the best photos for our big day. I honestly could not imagine having a better experience and highly recommend that everyone give Natalie Roberson Photography consideration when determining a photographer for your big day. We loved working with them and will definitely be using them again for any of our future photography needs. Kuddos to you guys!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016

Beware!! This is the worst person to hire to capture special and precious moments. It has been a nightmare working with her and been one of the worst experiences of my life. She doesn't care about building longterm clientele or taking care of her customers. When delt with a... Read More problem she avoids it and doesn't go above and beyond to fix it. Her sole purpose of her "professional" photography company is to make a quick buck. We are left with no engagement photos and out of pocket $235 because she could not take quality photos. No photoshop can fix the photos she took they were embarrassingly unflattering. Will never do business with her again.

2016-03-16T09:21:52 Response from the vendor

Hi Courtney! I’m really sorry that you feel this way about our company and the proposal session that we did for you and your fiancé. I, however, do disagree with most of what you have to say. Although I may not have been the right... Read Less Read More

#1 photographer, Never go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015

I first began using Natalie for my daughter's birthday photo shoots for my daughter's 1st birthday/smash cake session. My baby girl has always been shy around strangers and I was very hesitant to bring her to a session. But Natalie and her helpful husband make a great pair in... Read More distracting and entertaining the timid little kids into bringing out the best shots. Despite many tears the first time, Natalie still managed to provide my family with numerous pictures that we will be able to keep forever. She even threw in a few cute tear-streaked faces as well and they still looked great! We had an amazing shoot last year and my daughter loved every minute. She came out of her shell and was completely at ease, loving every minute! Now I turn to Natalie for all my photography needs and continually recommend her to all my friends and family. My daughter is turning 3 in two days and we have already booked our session for this year. Can't wait to see how well this one goes! Thanks Natalie Roberson Photography!

excellent

Reviewed on 12/16/2015

Natalie is wonderful to work with, the outcome was beautiful. I truly couldn't resist seeing these pictures over and over and have had wonderful comments too.

Natalie Roberson

Wife, boy mom, & enthusiastic photographer in DFW. Specializing in modern, classic portraiture of Newborns, Children, Seniors, Weddings & Families.