Epic Images. Remarkably you.

Your wedding photos should be more than just a visual record of your wedding day. We believe your images should tell the story of your love for one another. They should be epic. Let us create art for you that will last a lifetime. Rochester Wedding Photography | Destination Wedding Photography

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

$5,000+

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

11 Arnold Park, Rochester, NY Rochester, Finger Lakes (585) 413-0135

A Picture Is Truly Worth A Thousand Words!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Sara C

I cannot thank Natalie and Whitney enough for all they did on our wedding day. The pictures are more beautiful than I could have even imagined. I am truly blown away. The two of them hit it out of the dang ballpark!!! And we received SO MANY compliments about the same day... Read More slideshow they showed at the reception!! A lot of people hadn't seen that at a wedding before, so it's nice that it was a special touch for ours. :) And the slideshow also received some serious Facebook love, obviously. :) :) I've had multiple people tell me they watched it on repeat, lol. Even more important than all the amazing pictures, I loved having Natalie and Whitney document our day, because it felt like I was with two close girlfriends, and that made it so special. :) I can't thank them enough for perfectly capturing the best day of our life. :)

Best Photographer Ever!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

We hired Whitney Warne, a photographer working with the Natalie Sinisgalli Photography company, to photograph our wedding last summer in San Diego. As a trained photographer myself (I am a photography professor at a university in Ohio), I wanted someone who I could trust (and... Read More more importantly, wouldn't have to watch and obsess over) on my big day. I was MORE than delighted with Ms. Warne – she and her assistant were extremely professional, extremely skilled, and even extremely fun to have as part of our event. AND THE PHOTOGRAPHS!! The photographs that Ms. Warne made of our wedding were INCREDIBLE!! My sister/brother-in-law hired a different photographer (and paid 5 figures), and they would be the first people to tell you that our photos kick butt over their photos. Incredible photographs, incredible professionalism, and (as if that wasn’t enough) an incredibly fun personality that makes the stress disappear from a room?!?! Geez…book this company if you can – you WILL be hiring the best photographers around!!!

A++++ Unparalleled Quality & Service!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

It has been said that "Photography is an art of observation. It has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." I believe this wholeheartedly, which is why, after hiring Natalie Sinisgalli Photography for my daughter's senior... Read More portraits in 2014, I immediately knew I had found THE ONLY studio I would consider for capturing my wedding. We feel so blessed to have had Whitney Warne as the lead photographer on our special day. Her service to us went so far beyond the call of duty that we feel truly beholden to both her and her team. Put simply, she made it her business to understand exactly what would constitute a "perfect" wedding for Shawn and I, then do anything within her power to deliver it. My husband and I chose the Platinum Package and I am so glad we did. Three weeks later, we are still watching our "Same Day Slideshow" (an amazing thing few photographers even offer!) and tearing up. With all the thought, planning, love and care that goes into planning a wedding, it is hard to conceptualize that the day goes by SO QUICKLY! Blink and you'll miss it! There were details captured in our photos that I literally didn't even get a chance to SEE on my wedding day, but now they are preserved forever. And our precious moments are not just preserved, but literally frozen in time within the most exquisite artistic renderings that we could ever have dreamed possible. We will prize our wedding photos forever. The importance of this investment cannot be overstated. Please heed my advice: skimp on something else. You only get married once. Make sure NSP is capturing your day!!! I give this studio my most heartfelt recommendation!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Hannah S

As we look back at our wedding this past June, my husband and I are so thankful that we had Natalie there to capture the day. Finding our photographer ranked at the top of our priority list and from day one, I knew Natalie was a perfect fit. As we chatted with her in her... Read More beautiful studio, in Rochester, NY we immediately felt at ease. Natalie has such a positive energy and confidence that shows through in her work. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos. Our wedding came and went so quickly and to have such beautiful images to look at and remember the day with is just priceless. Thank you Natalie and everyone at Natalie Sinsigalli studio for being the very best at what you do!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Debbie T

What fun this last week has been viewing my daughter's wedding photos for the first time! Truly, truly breathtaking. Natalie gets it. I don't know how else to say it. She captured this most precious day in a way I didn't think possible, as well as all the moments I otherwise... Read More would not have known/seen. The expressions on my daughter's face....priceless, perfectly...her. The laughter. The love. The emotion in her dad's face. The tears on mine. The happiness in my son in law's grin. And the ceremony, which I absolutely loved...it was the 2 of them in every way possible, and she got that! Simply, beautifully, naturally. I look at these pictures and FEEL the day. We get to relive that joy. Utterly amazing, she is a master at her craft. When you've spent so much time, energy and money on this one occasion, you want the best. Natalie is. Your wedding day photos could not be in better hands. Ever the consumate professional...added bonus...she's just a sweetheart...and a ton of fun... to have around!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessica M

Absolutely incredible experience. We worked with Natalie for a year--from our Engagement shoot, to my Boudoir shoot (so fun, DO IT!), to our Wedding day--and we can honestly say we're so sad it's over! We're going to miss working with Natalie, that's how awesome she is! She is... Read More a naturally talented photographer with an amazing eye. She's professional but has such a great personality and made every step of the way fun for us. We got married in Rochester but live out of state but this posed no issue for her. Natalie and her team made it so easy for us during the entire process. Even though we were unable to be there in person for pre-wedding meetings and photo reveals, Natalie and Amy were so accommodating and met us over FaceTime. We didn't have a videographer at our wedding because we felt that a good photographer would be able to capture all of those important moments and the raw emotion. Nailed it. (Queue up the happy dance.) Natalie blew us away. My now husband (!!) and I agreed that photography was one of the most important aspects of our wedding and it's not something to skimp on. I love a bargain but there are three things in life to spend the money on: tires, condoms, and your wedding photography. We are so happy we chose Natalie and have beautiful photos to cherish for the rest of our lives. Thanks, Natalie!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nicole D

Finding the perfect wedding photographer was something I was nervous about. NSP quickly took away my nerves. Their work is beyond stunning, their professionalism is nothing short of amazing and their love for what they do shows in all of their work . I have had the pleasure of... Read More working with Natalie, Whitney, and Amy and all have welcomed me with open arms and made this journey truly amazing. My husband and I along with our families cannot speak highly enough of the work that was done for both our engagement session and wedding. We find ourselves constantly looking at the photos because they are simply stunning. NSP studio is clean, professional, fun and beautiful inside and out. I truly feel that I cannot speak highly enough of this amazing studio and I cannot wait to see what art we continue to shoot in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lauren B

Natalie and her team provided an exceptional service and I couldn't imagine my wedding weekend without them. They made planning a wedding from out of town so easy and went out of their way to work with our schedule. Throughout the planning process, Natalie or Amy responded to... Read More our many email questions quickly and offered a lot of great advice. Natalie's artistic and thoughtful approach to her work was exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a photographer. Every image and moment she captured was truly beautiful and distinct and our family and guests are already raving about her work. The biggest highlight of working with Natalie is her contagious friendly attitude. From the second she's on board for your wedding you can rest easy knowing she has got you 100% covered and I never once doubted that things wouldn't run smoothly with her in charge. Highly, highly recommend Natalie and team!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Andrew P

My husband and I got married in June of this year, and I could not have asked for a more perfect, special day for our wedding. Part of what made our day what it was were the vendors we worked with. It is so important to have a team of people around you that you can trust, and... Read More that you enjoy working with for your wedding. The most important vendor for the wedding is the photographer. The photographer is going to capture all of the memories that you have from your wedding, and is the one vendor by your side the entire day. The vendor that really made the experience the best for us was our photographer, Natalie Sinisgalli. I cannot speak more highly of Natalie. When we had our first meeting with her, we were blown away by the quality of her work that was displayed at her studio, and all of the perks that come along with working with her. She is hands down the most talented photographer in upstate New York. The number of friends and family who have come forward and commented on how unbelievable our photos are has really shown to us how we are not the only ones impressed by her. Our engagement and wedding photos are the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen, and our album is of the highest quality. She will work with you to make your wedding day, and your wedding photos, exactly what you want, and is one of the best people to work with. She also has a great team at her studio. I cannot recommend her highly enough! Advice I can give for a couple looking for a photographer (or any wedding vendor) is to schedule consultations with them. You need to meet vendors and see their work in order to pick who is going to be the best fit for you. I think once you meet Natalie and see her work you will be blown away by her too!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Mike O

We could not be happier with choosing Natalie Sinisgalli Photography as our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. The quality of their work is incredible. Natalie and her team are extremely knowledgeable, efficient and professional. We were able to get every single... Read More engagement and wedding photo that we dreamed of. Natalie and her team were extremely organized the day of the wedding, which made everything feel so smooth and seamless for my wife and myself. We are so grateful to have had Natalie Sinisgalli for our photography and they have exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Michelle O

Natalie Sinisgalli Photography has made an everlasting impact on our engagement and wedding. The photographer of a wedding is truly there every step of the way from even before the wedding planning begins through engagement photos, to the day of the wedding, to even months after... Read More as we now have the joy going through all of our beautiful photos and creating our wedding album. Having said this, the photographer plays the most continuous and pivotal role. Natalie Sinisgalli and her team have made this experience so much more than we could ever imagine. When my husband and I were looking for a photographer when we first got engaged, we called a few places to see what they had to offer. After a few phone calls, we reached Natalie Sinisgalli Photography, and they made the best first impression and were most personal; the rest was history. They kept exceeding our expectations the more we worked with them. Every single staff member is friendly, attentive, and personal, which really makes a huge difference. Better yet, the talent that Natalie and her team have is outstanding. We have the most amazing photos that help us relive our engagement and our wedding day. We could not be more proud to say that Natalie Sinisgalli was our photographer and we can say with full confidence, that they are the best at what they do in the industry.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Allie F

Natalie Is an amazing photographer and also a beautiful person! I have worked with her during my first ever boudoir shoot. I felt instantly comfortable and had a blast! When I got engaged I knew I had to have Natalie as my photographer. When I found out she was free I was... Read More elated. My wedding day was stress free and was so pleased with our wedding pictures. They are priceless, artistic, and beautiful! Love her!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Krista B

Natalie is absolutely fantastic! We hired her to photograph our wedding in June in Geneva NY. We can honestly say that booking her for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! We were living in Denver during the planning process, and Natalie made it extremely easy... Read More to coordinate with her from across the country. She really took the time to understand what our vision for the day was, and also had plenty of helpful suggestions. Not only did she help us with figuring out which photographs we wanted to capture, but was also very helpful in coordinating our overall timeline for the day. It was like having a wedding coordinator and photographer in one! She is incredibly creative and has an amazing knack for seeing a location and then just knowing what will make for an absolutely gorgeous photo! All of our guests were raving about her. Everyone was so impressed! We were over the moon when we saw how beautifully the pictures turned out! We ended up with so many that we completely love. It’s difficult to pick our favorites from the day! We can’t emphasize enough how much we would HIGHLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Christine D

Natalie is, hands-down, the most talented photographer you’ll find and the most amazing to work with. We are thrilled with our wedding photos, which capture the joy and essence of our wedding day beautifully. But if you are considering Natalie you’ve already seen her work and... Read More you know this. What you can’t tell from the photos is how great it is to have Natalie by your side on your wedding day and through the whole planning process. In the months leading up to our wedding, she recommended vendors, gave input on whether we could skip certain wedding traditions, helped us figure out the timeline, etc. etc. And on our wedding day, she kept me hydrated and fed (with a stash of grapes for when I suddenly realized I was hungry before I walked down the aisle), calmed my nerves when we hit some hitches with the decor, and corralled our family and large wedding party through group photos with the humor and efficiency of a true pro. She and her team have been seamless to work with and we’ve always felt that we were in great hands. And the photos? The most gorgeous we’ve ever seen!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Jennifer G

We had the privilege of having Natalie Sinisgalli do our engagement and wedding photos. I knew from the first moment I met her that there was something special about her. She is warm, caring and genuinely wants to please her clients. She has an amazing talent for capturing... Read More intimate moments and preserving them for the years to come. Your wedding day is a special event, that you cannot get back or re-enact. Everything must be caught in the moment. My now husband and I, valued that notion and knew we wanted the BEST photographer Rochester had to offer. Natalie impressed us with her professionalism. She did a fantastic job commanding large crowds and keeping the bridal party on task. She impressed our families so much, that we've already reserved her services for my newly engaged sister-in-law for next year!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Mona G

I could not have been any happier with our experience with Natalie She was friendly, caring, and instantly put everyone at ease. The pictures of our sons wedding were incredible. My daughter just recently became engaged and we have talked about the date being around... Read More Natalie's schedule! I would highly recommend Natalie to all for their special event

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Rick G

Natalie did an exceptional job capturing the moments of our special day. One of the things that I appreciated greatly was the fact she was non intrusive. She worked incredibly well with all involved in the wedding, family and friends. The night passed so quickly and it was hard... Read More to remember all the special moments until we viewed the photos that she had taken. I can't express how thrilled we were with her work. I would recommend her without hesitation for any special event in your life.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Emily D

Natalie and her team are absolutely amazing! The moment we saw Natalie's amazing portfolio, we knew she was the one to capture our wedding day. Our wedding photos far exceeded our expectations. They are so beautiful and really captured our personalities and style. We really... Read More wanted photos that were classic, yet more than just your cliché poses. Natalie definitely delivered! Her team is very flexible and easy to work with, which was very important as we were planning our wedding from out of town. If you are looking for an excellent photographer, look no further!

Seamless, flawless, stressfree

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jenna S

I am writing as the mother of the bride who's experience with Natalie Sinisgalli personally as my daughters wedding photographer and professionally as we work with the studio has been flawless. Natalie and Whitney stole the kids hearts on the first day they spoke (video chat)... Read More with their easy yet very professional demeanor. The bride and groom live far away but that didn't matter at all! Each step leading up to the big day has been seamless and I am so impressed each time we have an interaction with their quality of service and devotion. It's evident that Natalie loves her job and pours her heart into her art and when I look back on the beautiful moments I will also remember how completely relaxed I was knowing Natalie Sinisgalli had my back. We feel incredibly blessed that Natalie is in our lives now and look forward to many more beautiful moments to share going forward. In my mind, she is family now!

Hands down best photographer in NY!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 LaKeisha P

Natalie and Whitney were absolutely amazing; a bride and groom's dream come true! The quality of work from Natalie is unlike any other photographer, her colors are vibrant and rich making her pictures beautiful and captivating. Natalie and Whitney made sure they made a... Read More connection with us, we weren't just an appointment; they made us feel unique and made our pictures look one of a kind. We had multiple meetings to make sure that we would nail everything down to exactly what we wanted. They were open to our ideas and they helped build on what we wanted to make sure our pictures were the best. Our package included an engagement session which was phenomenal, we were allotted two hours and we still had a couple more places that we really wanted to shoot, and Natalie and Whitney didn't even complain about the extra time we took, they just wanted to make sure we got what we wanted. They are extremely professional, easy to work with, very down to earth, and very sweet. They commanded our large wedding party of 22 well and they got along great with everyone. Because of the amazing service we received we will continue to work with Natalie for all of our future photos as we grow our family over the years to come. Natalie and Whitney we can't thank you enough for the amazing job you did for us, we got so many compliments on our save the dates and wedding pictures, and it's all because of you and your dedication! Thank you!

LOVE

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I had a WONDERFUL experience with Whitney and Natalie. From the moment I met them (on Skype since I was living out of town!), they have never ceased to amaze me with their energy, passion, professionalism and great photography. I knew right away that they were the right... Read More photographers for us—they just have incredible personalities and are so fun and positive! They spent time really getting to know us, which I think is something that sets them apart from many photographers. Our engagement session was fantastic—with little direction from us, Whitney was able to capture the essence of our relationship—the photographs turned out amazing! I especially love our wall canvas which features us in this incredible meadow with the sun shining through in all the right ways. I am a little indecisive to say the least and Whitney was always there to help and offer her advice and opinions when I had questions—I even sent her photos of outfits I was thinking of wearing for our engagement session! They both were always available via email or phone and we met in person whenever I was in town. Our wedding day photos are STUNNING. Whitney made me feel so beautiful starting the second she came to my house. From getting ready, to the ceremony, to the romantics, group shots, details, cocktail hour, speeches, dances and cake cutting, they captured every moment beautifully. They pay attention to details and never miss the opportunity for a great photograph. They took all of the photos I requested, even the one of my entire family (50+ people)—they coordinated and directed all of us with ease—no simple feat! I had many guests comment on their professionalism and high energy and I could not agree more. Whitney and Natalie are simply fantastic at what they do and you can tell how passionate they are for their craft. They worked extremely well with all of our vendors and the whole day went so smoothly. A couple weeks after our wedding, we reviewed our wedding slideshow at the studio with them drinking wine! Our families were invited, which was really special and thoughtful. I am anxiously awaiting our wedding album but know it will be GREAT!! They have a terrific team and create an incredible product. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, Whitney and Natalie love LOVE! They were such a tremendous addition to our wedding day and made us feel special every step of the way. It was such a great pleasure working with them and I am so grateful they were there to photograph the best day of my life. NSP comes with my highest, absolute highest, recommendation!!

Vanderbunt Wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Priscilla S

We chose Natalie Sinisgalli as our wedding photographer, based on experience, quality and presentation. Our wedding album captures every moment with feelings of our day. We highly recommend Natalie Sinisgalli, you won't be disappointed.

My dream wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ashley S

At the beginning of my wedding planning process I knew I wanted three main things- photographer, food and band. I asked around town and kept hearing over and over that Natalie Sinsigali and her team we the best. Within 5 seconds of walking into the adorable studio I knew I... Read More wanted them to capture my wedding day. I did not delay booking as the girls already had one wedding on the same day as mine ( a friend from another my neighbor high school no less!) and from the start Whitney was the warmest, sweetest and most energetic photographer. I was nervous to shoot our engagement photos as I don't think I pose well and to my surprise the day turned into one of the most funs day of my life! Whitney directed us the entire time and never once did I feel awkward or anything less than a movie star. The pictures turned out so beautiful and I was so excited for our wedding pictures. Whitney did not disappoint as our wedding pictures have blown me away. I had a mini panic attack about a month before the wedding as we did not hire a videographer however I have to say that the worry was for nothing since the slideshow from the day of perfectly captures every moment of the day. I could not be more ecstatic about how Whitney captured a very special year of my life and I hope to have her as a lifelong photographer! At the end of the day the pictures are all you have and I would pay top dollar over and over again to have Whitney capture my wedding xo

The ABSOLUTE BEST in the biz!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jenna S

From the moment I met Natalie and her team in their office I was in love. You walk into a warm and inviting office that feels like a home and are greeted by the biggest smile and hug ever. A few minutes into the conversation I stopped Natalie to find out if she was free on my... Read More wedding day and hired/secured her in that moment! This was the best decision we made. Natalie is a beautiful artist, a leader and a true professional. She was able to flawlessly organize a 23 person wedding party and over 50 family members (+ 2 little ring-bearers!), into gorgeous, seamless photos. I was never nervous about time or where I needed to be on that day when I was with her, Natalie had my full trust and she did everything perfectly. Natalie's passion for her work oozes out of her, she truly cares about the people she is photographing, is 100% dedicated and puts her absolute all into her photos. We have a video of our first dance from someone's cell phone and you can see Natalie running around to get every perfect shot in all sorts of angles. She did this our entire night, she was everywhere and everyone knew her by the end of the party. And you know you are in love with your photographer when you won't let her leave until someone gets a picture of you are her together!!! (Can't wait to see that shot Nat!!) My Mom puts it best when she describes our overall experience with a note she wrote to Natalie: "You are a true professional and working with you was magical. Thank you for your time & can't wait to see all the pictures." I have not seen our final wedding library yet, but having had Natalie and her team photograph my year leading up to the wedding with a private shoot and our engagement shoot, I already know the pictures are nothing short of perfection, because Natalie does not produce anything less than that. On your wedding day Natalie finds your most natural state and your most special moments and this is a gift only she can give you. You will make the absolute best choice ever by choosing NSP. Natalie and her team are magic. I will never use another photographer for any project. On your wedding day you spend a lot of time with your photographer, so you want it to be a person that you like (Nat told me that at our initial meeting, talk about honesty and amazing!) - and at the end of our time with Natalie on 10/10 I begged her not to leave, I guess that should tell you in summary how amazing she is. THANK YOU NATALIE & TEAM for making my wedding memories perfect!

Epic Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Elyse T

It's important to find wedding photographers that match your particular style and the moment we saw Natalie and Whitney's portfolios we knew that they would be the perfect fit for us. As soon as we met them in person we knew that this would be a lasting relationship. The whole... Read More experience from the engagement shoot, to selecting prints, to planning out our wedding day timeline was so much fun and they made everything so easy. The same day slideshow the day of the wedding was priceless. It was an unbelievable experience to be able to view pictures from the day with all of our guests. I bawled my eyes out I was so thrilled with just a preview of the many moments they so beautifully captured. I consider myself to be very hard to please when I have a certain vision in my mind and they nailed it! Their photos truly are "Epic but remarkably you." We received SO many compliments from our guests about Natalie and Whitney's work. They also have an excellent rapport with many local vendors which is a huge plus guaranteeing the day will go smoothly. A lot of people tell us that they never look at their wedding photos, but thanks to Natalie and Whitney, I am positive that we will continue to admire ours for years to come! We cannot wait to work with them again!

Natalie Sinisgalli

I love people. It is my joy in life to meet new people, get to know them, figure out their story. As a photographer, I have the privilege of sharing my couple's story with the world, but most importantly with my clients themselves. I am frequently telling love stories - the love between a couple, the love within a family, the love for a new baby, or a grown son or daughter. I want to provide my clients with beautiful memories of having their images captured - the images themselves are just a reminder of the love felt for each other on that day, and every day.