Epic Images. Remarkably you.

Your wedding photos should be more than just a visual record of your wedding day. We believe your images should tell the story of your love for one another. They should be epic. Let us create art for you that will last a lifetime. Rochester Wedding Photography | Destination Wedding Photography

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

$5,000+

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

11 Arnold Park, Rochester, NY Rochester, Finger Lakes (585) 413-0135

A Picture Is Truly Worth A Thousand Words!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Sara C

I cannot thank Natalie and Whitney enough for all they did on our wedding day. The pictures are more beautiful than I could have even imagined. I am truly blown away. The two of them hit it out of the dang ballpark!!! And we received SO MANY compliments about the same day... Read More slideshow they showed at the reception!! A lot of people hadn't seen that at a wedding before, so it's nice that it was a special touch for ours. :) And the slideshow also received some serious Facebook love, obviously. :) :) I've had multiple people tell me they watched it on repeat, lol. Even more important than all the amazing pictures, I loved having Natalie and Whitney document our day, because it felt like I was with two close girlfriends, and that made it so special. :) I can't thank them enough for perfectly capturing the best day of our life. :)

Best Photographer Ever!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

We hired Whitney Warne, a photographer working with the Natalie Sinisgalli Photography company, to photograph our wedding last summer in San Diego. As a trained photographer myself (I am a photography professor at a university in Ohio), I wanted someone who I could trust (and... Read More more importantly, wouldn't have to watch and obsess over) on my big day. I was MORE than delighted with Ms. Warne – she and her assistant were extremely professional, extremely skilled, and even extremely fun to have as part of our event. AND THE PHOTOGRAPHS!! The photographs that Ms. Warne made of our wedding were INCREDIBLE!! My sister/brother-in-law hired a different photographer (and paid 5 figures), and they would be the first people to tell you that our photos kick butt over their photos. Incredible photographs, incredible professionalism, and (as if that wasn’t enough) an incredibly fun personality that makes the stress disappear from a room?!?! Geez…book this company if you can – you WILL be hiring the best photographers around!!!

A++++ Unparalleled Quality & Service!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

It has been said that "Photography is an art of observation. It has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." I believe this wholeheartedly, which is why, after hiring Natalie Sinisgalli Photography for my daughter's senior... Read More portraits in 2014, I immediately knew I had found THE ONLY studio I would consider for capturing my wedding. We feel so blessed to have had Whitney Warne as the lead photographer on our special day. Her service to us went so far beyond the call of duty that we feel truly beholden to both her and her team. Put simply, she made it her business to understand exactly what would constitute a "perfect" wedding for Shawn and I, then do anything within her power to deliver it. My husband and I chose the Platinum Package and I am so glad we did. Three weeks later, we are still watching our "Same Day Slideshow" (an amazing thing few photographers even offer!) and tearing up. With all the thought, planning, love and care that goes into planning a wedding, it is hard to conceptualize that the day goes by SO QUICKLY! Blink and you'll miss it! There were details captured in our photos that I literally didn't even get a chance to SEE on my wedding day, but now they are preserved forever. And our precious moments are not just preserved, but literally frozen in time within the most exquisite artistic renderings that we could ever have dreamed possible. We will prize our wedding photos forever. The importance of this investment cannot be overstated. Please heed my advice: skimp on something else. You only get married once. Make sure NSP is capturing your day!!! I give this studio my most heartfelt recommendation!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Anna L

I couldn’t be more grateful for Natalie Sinisgalli and her team; in every step of the process, they are immensely dedicated to capturing the most important people and pivotal moments in their clients lives with beauty and excellence. Though we are constantly documenting our own... Read More lives with snaps and selfies, it is an entirely different experience to be given tangible, timeless heirlooms that will celebrate your legacy for generations to come. Natalie’s artistic eye is unparalleled, and her connection with her clients is genuine, warm, and caring.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Chris B

We are so glad we chose Natalie as our wedding photographer. She is wonderful to work with and her work is amazing. She is so involved in your planning and more than willing to lend a hand with anything you need. She interacts so well with the wedding party and families. The... Read More guests also raved about her! We cant wait to use Natalie for our future photo shoots!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Andrea S

We knew from the moment we saw Natalie’s amazing photos that we wanted her to photograph our wedding day. Our initial consultation with her confirmed that she was the photographer for us! Natalie has a wonderful personality, she pays so much attention to detail, she gets to... Read More know you as a couple, she is so organized, she knows her stuff, and she is simply amazing! All planning sessions are fun and relaxed plus her staff is great to work with! She is also prepared to help you through all the little bumps that may arise on your wedding day and makes your day smooth sailing, even when you’re a bit of a mess, or your dress happens to become infested with red ants☺ From our first consultation to our engagement shoot to our wedding day, we never had to worry about a single thing as we knew Natalie would without a doubt catch every moment we could think of wanting/needing captured. We are excited to have Natalie around to capture all our future family photos!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jared P

Natalie handled our engagement photos, wedding of 300 plus without any complications! She is energetic, hardworking and most importantly honest! Natalie and her team are unbelievable! #clientforlife

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 William L

Natalie is an incredible photographer. I naively believed any person could hold a camera and take photos for our wedding; but after viewing the photos Natalie shot, I realized photography is a true art. My wife and I love our photos and seem to buy more pieces every time we... Read More step into her studio. Our family members and wedding guests raved about Natalie's engaging personality and were impressed by how flattering she made everyone look. Your wedding photos will last a lifetime - I recommend hiring Natalie to get the job done.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Rich C

Truly gifted. Respected. Resourceful. Has an unbelievable, artistic eye to capture amazing moments for any celebratory event. My wife and I were 1000% confident we would get amazing photos, and we did. So much, that it took us way too long to decide which ones we wanted for our... Read More albums. Invest in Natalie. The only disappointment you will have is that when everything is done, you'll want to do it all over again!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Christina D

She was absolutely fantastic from start to finish (engagement, Boudoir to wedding) photos! She had great suggestions, ideas and her pictures are absolutely beautiful! She makes you feel comfortable the entire time and has given us the most amazing photos that we (and our... Read More family) will treasure forever. Cannot recommend enough!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Stephanie D

Our experience with Natalie and her studio has been absolutely amazing - we chose the perfect photographer. From our first skype consultation, she has been so friendly and eager to capture the vision we set out for our photo shoots and our wedding day. Natalie is an expert on... Read More capturing perfect photos - she directs you into the most flattering positions, she experiments with artistic scenery, and she finds the best light. There is nothing she won't do for you. I've (literally) watched her bend-over-backwards to shoot the best angle. We are in love with our photos. Leading up to the big day, we had a couple of meetings with Natalie to discuss expectations and a day-of timeline. Her experience and organizational skills are evident as she provided us with recommendations for how to keep the day running as smoothly as possible. Also, we are from out of town and relied heavily on her recommendations for hiring other vendors - all which were exceptional. Your photos are what remain after your wedding day, which made our photographer the main priority. If we could change one thing, we would have picked a bigger package from the beginning - we were shocked by the beauty of her work and ordered more pieces. We could not be happier with Natalie.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Wendy P

Natalie and her team are amazing! They truly helped make our day and experience more fun. They're encouraging and well organized. We could not have asked for a better photographer, the photos are beyond amazing.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ben S

Natalie and her team are the real deal! They let my wife and I have our moments and would capture them. But when we weren't sure what to do next she would gladly step in and give us direction. The hours flew by and I couldn't help but continue to smile because of Natalie and her... Read More team not just for the pictures, but how they went above and beyond what they were hired to do on our special day

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Andrew L

Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Natalie was there from the start, soon after we got engaged, and all the way up until the big day. We have no regrets having her there by our side and we have phenomenal photos that will last forever to remember our special day. Not... Read More only was she a fantastic photographer, she also was there for us as a friend and professional, guiding us through each and every little step. Make it easy on yourself and choose her! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kimberly M

I couldn't have imagined a more lovely or talented person to record the amazing memories my husband and I have of our wedding day. Natalie and her team were perfect: flexible, professional, great energy, and bent over backwards to make sure we got the perfect pictures. The... Read More photos were one of the most important parts of my wedding for me, and I had no stress or worry that they would turn out just gorgeous. I couldn't recommend someone more highly to shepherd you through your wedding day, put you at ease, and guarantee you the most beautiful snapshots of this incredibly special day.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Tabatha V

When I first met Natalie 4 years ago and saw her work, that was it for me; I knew she would photograph my wedding. My husband and I got married in St. Thomas this past April and let me just say our day could not have been captured more perfectly. The photos come to life and... Read More really take me back to the best day of my life.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jessica K

What can I say about Natalie and her team? I find myself struggling to put in to words how truly amazing they are. I have the privilege of working with Natalie and her team (Molly, Anna and Alyssa) in many different arenas, however the one I want to share today is the one that... Read More was the most important to me. My sister and I are both wedding coordinators and get to plan and run weddings together. When she got engaged it was so exciting that we would get to plan this special day. Knowing that I would not be able to coordinate the day of for her was extremely stressful, as I wanted it to be the most amazing day possible. When she decided to book Natalie, all of that anxiety just fell away. I knew that there wasn't anything that could happen that Natalie wouldn't handle. Her and her team arrive with such enthusiasm and excitement about the day, keeping everyone moving and wrangling the whole wedding party (not an easy feat) making sure everything is on time and everyone forgets about their nerves. The best part of that day was that I never once thought to myself, “I should get a picture of this” and was able to trust implicitly that Natalie and her team wouldn’t miss a beat and would capture it. I got to “be in the moment” for every piece, trusting that not a moment would be missed. At the reception, myself and her bridesmaids surprised my sister with a same day slide show, this amazing show that Natalie puts together (along with everything else she does) during dinner at the reception. This is a slideshow of all the best photos and events leading up to the reception, from getting ready to the ceremony and all the amazing photos in between. Natalie takes all those shots and puts them to a slideshow that we played during the reception for my sister, her new husband and all of the other guests to see. The best part about that, besides including everyone in the entire day and those things they missed, was that she gives you the link to the slide show THE VERY NEXT DAY, so we could show everyone who couldn’t be there. My mom played it every day, multiple times a day for anyone who would watch  Words cannot express how thrilled and grateful I am for Natalie and everything she does. The energy, light and love for photography and her clients is unparalleled and puts her at my #1 recommended photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jessica F

NSP was absolutely incredible, from the very first informational outreach to the celebratory hugs and handoff of the USB of our wedding images. I could not have asked for a better experience. We had the tricky situation of a military deployment during the planning process but... Read More Natalie and team were incredibly flexible and allowed us to have a couple Skype meetings so my now husband could be a part of the process! The day went off without a hitch and Natalie made sure that we had everything we needed and every requested picture was taken. I would highly recommend NSP for all of your photography needs but especially your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Alyssa C

What can I even begin to say about our experience with Natalie? Aside from her amazing aesthetic eye and keen attention to every single detail, she is nothing but pure light and energy throughout the entire photography process. As a wedding coordinator, I work with hundreds... Read More of wedding photographers, but I have to say this woman steals my heart in every way. Although she was and is my favorite, before we even began planning, I left the final decision making up to my husband (who hates having his photo taken). I showed him multiple photographer portfolios and he picked hers, no questions asked. Once he had the opportunity to meet Natalie, she brought him right out of his shell, making him at ease and comfortable on a day where being the center of attention is so very nerve racking. Natalie makes every single person she photographs feel like a model. She's professional, attentive andddd hilarious. I could not possibly recommend her more than I already do (to basically all of my brides). The quality of her work is unparalleled but her and her team truly bring your experience to the next level.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Chelsea F

Natalie and her team are simply amazing! We hired Natalie for our December 2016 Buffalo wedding and she was the absolute best. Photography was a top priority to my husband and I and I'm so glad I expanded my search outside of Buffalo and found Natalie. Upon meeting her I knew... Read More she was the perfect fit for our wedding. She was such a pleasure to work with and a true professional. The minute she finished photographing our wedding, I started to miss her! All our photos from our various shoots- engagement, my boudoir, and wedding came out phenomenally. She truly goes out of her way to make sure you are happy every step of the way (and we were extremely happy)!!! Working with Natalie is truly a great and unforgettable experience!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jared V

Natalie was incredible. She captured every moment of our wedding and we ended up with an amazing photo album to remember every moment of our wedding

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Aimee C

I can’t say enough good things about Natalie. Her photography is magical. She is calm, fun, sweet, kind, and has an amazing eye for for taking beautiful pictures. We booked Natalie for our wedding and never even looked at anyone else. We knew right away we wanted her as our... Read More photographer. Our wedding album is stunning, the whole process was easy and timely and I am absolutely in love with our large wedding pieces we chose for hanging on our wall. One is canvas and the other is acrylic and they are gorgeous. I would highly recommend Natalie Sinisgalli for any and all of your photography needs.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Hannah S

As we look back at our wedding this past June, my husband and I are so thankful that we had Natalie there to capture the day. Finding our photographer ranked at the top of our priority list and from day one, I knew Natalie was a perfect fit. As we chatted with her in her... Read More beautiful studio, in Rochester, NY we immediately felt at ease. Natalie has such a positive energy and confidence that shows through in her work. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos. Our wedding came and went so quickly and to have such beautiful images to look at and remember the day with is just priceless. Thank you Natalie and everyone at Natalie Sinsigalli studio for being the very best at what you do!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Debbie T

What fun this last week has been viewing my daughter's wedding photos for the first time! Truly, truly breathtaking. Natalie gets it. I don't know how else to say it. She captured this most precious day in a way I didn't think possible, as well as all the moments I otherwise... Read More would not have known/seen. The expressions on my daughter's face....priceless, perfectly...her. The laughter. The love. The emotion in her dad's face. The tears on mine. The happiness in my son in law's grin. And the ceremony, which I absolutely loved...it was the 2 of them in every way possible, and she got that! Simply, beautifully, naturally. I look at these pictures and FEEL the day. We get to relive that joy. Utterly amazing, she is a master at her craft. When you've spent so much time, energy and money on this one occasion, you want the best. Natalie is. Your wedding day photos could not be in better hands. Ever the consumate professional...added bonus...she's just a sweetheart...and a ton of fun... to have around!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessica M

Absolutely incredible experience. We worked with Natalie for a year--from our Engagement shoot, to my Boudoir shoot (so fun, DO IT!), to our Wedding day--and we can honestly say we're so sad it's over! We're going to miss working with Natalie, that's how awesome she is! She is... Read More a naturally talented photographer with an amazing eye. She's professional but has such a great personality and made every step of the way fun for us. We got married in Rochester but live out of state but this posed no issue for her. Natalie and her team made it so easy for us during the entire process. Even though we were unable to be there in person for pre-wedding meetings and photo reveals, Natalie and Amy were so accommodating and met us over FaceTime. We didn't have a videographer at our wedding because we felt that a good photographer would be able to capture all of those important moments and the raw emotion. Nailed it. (Queue up the happy dance.) Natalie blew us away. My now husband (!!) and I agreed that photography was one of the most important aspects of our wedding and it's not something to skimp on. I love a bargain but there are three things in life to spend the money on: tires, condoms, and your wedding photography. We are so happy we chose Natalie and have beautiful photos to cherish for the rest of our lives. Thanks, Natalie!

Natalie Sinisgalli

I love people. It is my joy in life to meet new people, get to know them, figure out their story. As a photographer, I have the privilege of sharing my couple's story with the world, but most importantly with my clients themselves. I am frequently telling love stories - the love between a couple, the love within a family, the love for a new baby, or a grown son or daughter. I want to provide my clients with beautiful memories of having their images captured - the images themselves are just a reminder of the love felt for each other on that day, and every day.