Natalie Sofer Weddings and Events

Wedding

Planning

Los Angeles, CA (310) 493-7941

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Natalie was absolutely great. As a groom (getting married for the first - and only - time), my biggest concern was my betrothed to be as happy and as stress-free on the big day...Natalie could not have done more to facilitate this. She was prompt, organized, knowledgeable, and... Read More offered excellent guidance as we moved through the panning process. Where we weren't able to find our own vendors she made excellent recommendations for us. During the reception, Murphy's law kicked in...we had a sick niece at one of the tables and I managed to step on my bride's bustle - effective de-bustling it - both situations Natalie responded to with alacrity and aplomb. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Joyce R

Natalie and her team are great to work with! They really helped make the planning process easier for us. Natalie made sure to ease vendor management and communication, itinerary coordination, and rehearsal implementation. Worth every penny! But perhaps the most valuable thing... Read More Natalie and her team brings is their ability to be personable, sincere, and supportive at all times. Whether dealing with vendors, or well-meaning family members, having someone ON your side AT your side really makes a difference as the big day draws near. Having Natalie to rely on really eases the pressure so you can enjoy and relish the once in a lifetime moments!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Bernard R

Highly recommended. Natalie was awesome. She never made me feel pressured. Always on our side no matter what we decided. Always stayed positive. She found us the best prices and helped us stay within our budget. I wished we hired her sooner. Tell her what you want and she... Read More will make it happen!! We interviewed about 5 others prior to hiring. I have no regrets and her price is unbeatable. Our venue was at the Hollywood Roosevelt in the Blossom Room.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jasmine S

Natalie is an amazing planner. She helped us with every detail and made sure that our wedding was perfect. She is kind, professional and was always available to answer any questions that we had. She made sure that our wedding was exactly the way we wanted, which was hard... Read More because we come from two different backgrounds and I live out of town. She always remained positive with all of the decisions that we made. She will find ways to make sure that you will have to most amazing wedding with your budget. We are so lucky to have found her. She turned our ideas into a reality. She made sure that we had our fairytale wedding.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

My wife and I reached out to Natalie after running across her information from an expo and are soooo happy we decided to hire her as our month of coordinator for our wedding! Natalie was extremely responsive, organized and extremely creative. She ensured that Andrea and I had a... Read More checklist of everything we need to accomplish leading up to our wedding month and once that hit; Natalie took over so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Our wedding day went smooth with Natalie’s assistance and never once did we have to guess or ask for anything, it’s like everything was magically taking care of (thanks to Natalie and team)! As a same sex couple, Andrea and I wanted to ensure that all of our vendors and partners we hired to make our day special would treat us just like any other loving couple and Natalie sure did that! Plus she had experience working with other same sex couples which we found to be super helpful and comforting. If you are planning on getting married and want to make sure you have the best day of your life without worrying about anything, hire Natalie! We highly recommend her as you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Natalie Sofer is a true gem. My fiancee and I had initially hired a very expensive 'celebrity wedding planner' to plan our wedding. Don't be fooled, just because a planner is ultra expensive, does not mean you will get a competent, caring individual! 3 weeks prior to my... Read More wedding our 'big name' event planner had us far behind schedule. 11 days before our wedding he brought us a proposals from his vendors for our decor that was the price of an exotic sports car! I desperately searches to hire a new planner. In comes Natalie. She listened carefully to my situation and immediately got to work on putting me in touch with new caring, attentive vendors. She picked up the slack where the other guy was failing. In eleven days Natalie put together the wedding of my dreams at a price we felt comfortable with. Natalie's vendors & contacts proved to be absolutely invaluable! She introduced us to vendors that were talented and professional. Natalie's vendors are significantly more caring than other vendors, just as skillful and one third the cost! Natalie is not only a proficient professional, she truly cared about my event. She is so meticulous, methodical and organized. Natalie also has a very special, priceless quality. She is calm and collected along with her on point proficiency. Whenever I had a concern or worry her unflustered demeanor was of nonjudgemental acknowledgment and then quick response. She possesses a trait that just helped me feel tranquil during this (at some points for me) chaotic process. She brought to my attention the details that makes your big day special to you. She tends to your wedding as Not just another event but a Very Special Event. Natalie will pay great attention to what is significant or meaningful to you and your fiancée. And with that knowledge she will creat your wedding event that you, your family and friends will experience seamlessly with your unique fingerprint on the day.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Amazing! I attended a dear friends wedding this past month and it was flawless all on account of Natalie! She made sure everything was executed perfectly and best of all took all the worry away from the bride. I highly recommend her and will defiantly be calling upon her for my... Read More future wedding...hint hint to the bf :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kristin H

a HUGE thank you to Natalie Sofer, who was our amazing "Month Of" wedding coordinator for our big day this past weekend at Carondelet House, downtown Los Angeles. She was so on top of her game, kept every detail in order, and allowed me to enjoy the day without stress. I... Read More cannot thank her enough for her professionalism and her hard work. I recommend her highly.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Juan Carlos D

Natalie, One word "CLASSIC and Elegant", We have received only good comments from all our guests about how beautiful and classic our wedding was. You definitely delivered and kept us on our toes from the beginning to end. May you continue helping other new couples create their... Read More dream wedding. From both of us, much love and appreciation.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Darryl A

Could NOT have done this without her! After spending a couple months without finding anything other than the venue, we knew we needed help. Natalie was the constant nip at the heels to keep us on track and we loved our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

My wife and I got married on labor day weekend and really thought that we had all the planning under full control, but guess what - you never fully do. As we got closer to our special day, we decided to look for a day-of coordinator to pull things together and make sure... Read More everything goes according to plan at the wedding. When reaching out to Natalie, she was very responsive and detail-oriented, asking a lot of questions and providing lots of materials up-front, a fact that really sold us. We were truly convinced that Natalie would be the best person for us, someone we could always reach and rely on to chase down our vendors and keep everyone on track! She started working with us about a month before the wedding, meeting with vendors and just taking a lot of things off our plates. On the day of the wedding, she was making sure that everything ran very smoothly and that my wife and I didn't have to deal with tedious details or logistical questions on our special day. I can definitely recommend Natalie as a wedding coordinator: throughout this process, she was very attentive and detail-oriented, punctual and responsive. Moreover, she never tried to sell us on any ideas that weren't in our best interest and she worked very hard to rain-in some of our other vendors who were trying to charge us above the market rates. Natalie did such a fantastic job in making us feel like our opinions were heard and she really ensured that everything went according to plan on our special day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Natalie Sofer is a breath of ease and patience. We hired her for our wedding "day-of" coordination and I'm so glad we did! Our venue had new, untrained staff attending to our special day which clearly added yet, another level of stress to the day. Natalie knew how to work and... Read More manage the venue's staff so that every decoration and detail got set up and followed wonderfully. And, when there were problems, she resolved them quickly. One of the simple, but stand out moments of "Whew!" that I experienced was when we were taking all of the family photographs and Natalie had already given our photographers a whole list of images to capture before the ceremony, during the ceremony and after! With all the prep for the day, I just never got around to doing it. With Natalie, it was handled without me even needing to say anything.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Man, hiring Natalie Sofer really saved us so much time and stress. I didn't even want a huge wedding, but my wife did and with that came extra work and things to consider and organize. Natalie simplified a lot of the scheduling for us, the communication with vendors and knew... Read More what to ask when we didn't. All-in-all, she made our day flow and with less stress. We're thankful that we got her.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We are the parents of the bride----who is our only daughter. The Los-Angeles-wedding-coordinator Natalie Sofer caused us and our entire family great stress before, during, and after the 2015 wedding of our only daughter. Though the number of guests was less than 100 people,... Read More virtually all of whom flew from the East, and although the ceremony/cocktails/reception were all in the same venue, Natalie Sofer was unable to handle most wedding details. She made so many errors and omissions that our daughter, the bride---a very composed professional woman---was close to tears on her wedding day. Though Natalie seems sweet, she lacks basic competence and trustworthiness. For instance, without even asking the bridal couple/family (who had paid thousands of dollars to a top-LA photography team), Natalie Sofer deliberately violated the signed, written, photography contract. Without the knowledge or permission of the couple/family, on the day of the wedding, Natalie changed the outdoor photography shooting time to two hours later, something contrary to the written contract that was designed to capture the best light. Result: the pricey wedding photographs are not as good as they should be, because of Natalie’s interfering with a written photography contract. Natalie also is disorganized, doing things at the last possible moment. For instance, in the bridal suite, two hours before the wedding, Natalie was still preparing reception-seating placecards! She also lacks attention to detail. For instance, though Sofer Natalie told the groom’s parents to walk him up the aisle, then the bride’s parents to walk her up the aisle, Natalie did not check to see that the chairs in the very large ceremony room were set up, so as to provide an aisle that was wide enough for three normal people to walk. Result: Because the aisle barely held two thin people, across it, the thin bride/groom mothers had to walk up the aisle by turning sideways, smashing into guests/flowers, and attempting to walk partly behind the other two family members. The only reason Natalie Sofer did not completely ruin this wedding is that several family members and I stepped in, two days before the wedding and on the wedding day, to correct some of Natalie Sofer’s errors and omissions. Thus, despite the fact that the couple had a great band, great food, great photographers, and great florists, Natalie Sofer ruined the day. What should have been a joyous family wedding was instead a scene of stress, anxiety, and wasted money.

2015-10-15T21:26:57 Response from the vendor

We at Natalie Sofer Weddings and Events strive to have the most extraordinary services for each of our couples' weddings. We have built a reputation of that with our personal unique attention and care that we offer our brides and grooms. We are disappointed that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Jenni K

Natalie was our wedding coordinator, but honestly, she was much more than that. While she was instrumental to the wedding day itself, she worked with me for weeks before the wedding helping to coordinate photography, decorations (she even helped us sew throw pillows!), food and... Read More drinks, venue coordination, and much more. Natalie went far above and beyond what I expected in a coordinator and put hours of planning, effort, and care into helping the day be extraordinary. My favorite thing about working with Natalie is how much of herself that she invests in her clients. She really cares and will do everything she can to make sure the bride, groom, and guests have the best experience possible. She even helped me get my fiancee to do his part and respond to emails when I didn't want to nag him :-). I truly appreciate Natalie's grace, dedication, and willingness to do everything in her power to make each event absolutely magical.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

I have been dealing with Natalie for over a year, when I was the officiant at a large and complex wedding. There were hundreds of moving parts as well as very detail oriented and demanding clients. She handled all the arrangements for months with ease, grace, professionalism... Read More and knowledge and made the clients and participants comfortable and well rehearsed before the rehearsal dinner and the wedding itself. There was no stone unturned, nothing left to chance and the rehearsal dinner, gift bags for wedding party, food, drinks, everything was amazing. It was only outdone by the wedding itself which was extraordinary. She was there to make sure everything went according to the plans. It was an exceptionally beautiful and moving event and nothing was left to chance. In the meantime, I have been to a number of other events she planned including birthday and holiday events and all of them were done with the same expertise and attention to detail as the first when I met her.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

I met Natalie at a wedding expo in Los Angeles. Throughout the year, we spoke frequently via e-mail, phone calls and in person to create my daughter’s dream wedding. Natalie was always patient, so friendly and a joy to work with. I hired several vendors she recommended. The... Read More flowers and decor were breathtaking. Having a coordinator and her assistant to help keep the timeline from falling behind, I never appreciated the importance of a wedding planner. My family felt so relaxed and at ease all day. Our family loves to dance and the DJ Natalie recommended did not disappoint! My daughter and I are so grateful to Natalie for a perfect day of beautiful memories.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Natalie was really great to work with. She is extremely organized, thorough, and detail oriented. A lot of hard work went into making sure that everything went smoothly the day of our wedding, and I am so glad that we had someone so experience and knowledgeable about every... Read More aspect of a wedding. She also made me feel extremely comfortable. From the moment that I sent in an inquiry for her services, she was very responsive, very attentive to my needs and concerns, and she instantly made me feel at ease. She always made herself available when I had something to discuss and helped to ensure that our vendors were responsive as well. I am so happy that we had Natalie as our coordinator and that because of her we were able to relax more the day of our wedding and really enjoy our great celebration.

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

Natalie Sofer is an AMAZING wedding & event planner! She is well organized, accommodating, friendly and has remarkable taste! She will provide the experience & knowledge to create the wedding of your dreams. She is also very personable and takes great pride in her ability to... Read More create very personal bonds with her clients. I highly reccommend her and her staff!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Liora C

Natalie is great! I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Nikki D

Natalie was a terrific wedding planner. We hired her a couple months before our wedding in April in DTLA for "month of" wedding planning services and she did an amazing job of pulling all of our plans together. She always got back to us right away from the beginning to the end... Read More and she had no restrictions on time - I know she is very busy, but whenever we met, she was never rushed or hurried, but 100% focused. She's available via phone, email and text regularly. In addition, she was willing to help with any aspect of the wedding and always had an idea to suggest or a contact to share, which saves tons of research time! We definitely benefitted from her extensive knowledge and experience. When we hired Natalie, there were still a few vendors we needed - cake, photo booth, flowers. She had immediate suggestions for us. The cake vendor (Joanie and Leigh Cakes) and photo booth (Photo Mania - Jack Lillian) vendors were especially stellar. Most important of all, she kept us on track time-wise on our wedding day and managed a number of complicated situations including flower delivery to the reception venue (my uncles did the flower arrangements and were in from out of town so there was no delivery truck, just a bunch of groomsmen to help carry down the street from the Biltmore Hotel - great photos!), multiple drivers moving people around, and multiple locations for getting ready, ceremony, and reception. Natalie and her staff completely handled decorating the venue (Cicada) - we literally gave her all of the boxes of stuff (name cards, photos, candles, bathroom baskets, etc etc) and walked in after the ceremony to the most beautifully decorated space. Literally, perfect. Natalie is a hard worker, has fun, is constantly innovating, has tons of contacts, and isn't caught off guard by any issue that pops up, she just starts solving it. She has helpful lists to keep you on track and is available to you and checking on you throughout the planning process. She also reaches out to all of your vendors ahead of time and introduces herself as well as confirms the details and schedule for the day so that everyone is on the same page. She is there from beginning to end on the wedding day to make sure everything goes smoothly. Best of all, she's so friendly and likable - I will definitely be keeping in touch with her on Facebook moving forward! Finally, Natalie offers very competitive pricing. I reached out to about a dozen wedding planners and had phone conversations to interview them. No one else offered Natalie's level of experience, connectedness to vendors, number of ideas, and 100% commitment to the event for such a terrific price.

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Neha B

Natalie Sofer was an excellent wedding planner for my Indian wedding. She had never done an indian wedding before yet managed to make my wedding day one of the most memorable days of my life. Because of her, I was able to plan a wedding out of state, find excellent vendors for... Read More my wedding and keep my wedding budget in check. If it was not for Natalie, I would have been completely stressed out and not able to enjoy my big day. The venues she suggested, the florist, the photographer and the DJ were all excellent in making my wedding day so special. She was extremely helpful in working with my parents planning events for my wedding and the day before with them and helped them a lot set up the Sangeet and Mehndi ceremony in their home. The day of the wedding, there were so many things had to be done on schedule and she kept everything going at the right time. I was very lucky to have Natalie as my wedding planner. The only suggestion I had for her would be to have a fully trained assistant for the day of the wedding event as it is very difficult for one person to do everything in a wedding of 150 people.

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

Hiring a Wedding Coordinator is a very good investment for every Bride and Groom. My husband and I are very happy that we choose Natalie Sofer as our "Day Of" coordinator. She was both caring and professional and always on time for all of our pre-meetings, emails and phone... Read More calls. After I found out we had mutual friends via Facebook, I was even able to have friends vouch for her integrity and abilities, which were spot on! Having Natalie be a part of the team of professionals at our wedding was a very good decision, and I wouldn't have done anything differently. Thank you Natalie!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Blake F

My venue provided me with a list of 3 suggested wedding planners and Natalie was the first to call me back and I knew I didn't need to speak with the others after talking to her. I never even met her in person before I signed the contract. When you know, you know. I feel like I... Read More won the lottery with Natalie. She's affordable and even though she was my 'month-of' planner she was in touch with me and guided me along before she was technically supposed to be working for me and was very responsive. Her soft but deliberate demeanor was what really made our experience enjoyable and stress-free. On the wedding day she was calm and collected, she put her extra special touch to make things look elegant even when I told her I didn't care to go the extra mile. She did it anyway. And now I know I'll see it in my pictures and I'm so glad she did. Natalie genuinely wants your wedding to look and feel the best it possibly can and she has the experience to know where it's needed even when you have no idea. Thank you, Natalie!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

Hiring Natalie was one of the best decisions we made when it came to wedding planning. About six months out from our wedding, we realized that we needed a coordinator to help us with our wedding, someone to point out the things we might not have even known to think about, and... Read More someone to help our day run smoothly so we wouldn't have to worry about as much on the day. Natalie was wonderful from our first meeting. She emailed us a to-do list timeline for the months leading up to our wedding so that when she came in for the month-of coordination, we would be on track. When it came to the month, she created a day-of timeline, contacted vendors for any small adjustments, and was quick to respond with any questions we may have had. On our wedding day, she was essential to helping set up our sweets table (and that was no easy task), putting out all our DYI items, setting up the little touches here and there, and ensuring that our timeline ran as scheduled. Our entire day was as stress free as it could be, in large part thanks to Natalie! I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a planner or coordinator.