Fine art photography for the adventurous & in love

Creative imagery -  fine art photography - visual story telling. Feeling comfortable with your wedding photographer is one of the most important aspects of choosing the right one. One of my goals is to make my clients feel 100% comfortable when they’re around me so they can focus on being in the present moment. I aim to capture genuine, unposed emotion, so you can look at these images for years to come and feel how you felt on your wedding day. My client's needs are all different and I take that into consideration when I put your wedding package together. I've shot destination elopements, casual barn weddings and large, high-end outdoor weddings.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Maine , New England + Beyond (207) 939-0425

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Alexandra S

Natalya was amazing throughout the entire experience. She really took the time to get to know us and what we expected. She scoped out the venue multiple times before the actual day to make sure she could get the best angles with the best light. She is super passionate about her... Read More work and it shows. Natalya was able to capture special moments of our unforgettable day without being intrusive. She is tons of fun and we're so glad we chose her! A+ for days.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Benjamin S

Natalya went the extra mile to make our wedding pictures over the top! She took her time with us to make sure the lighting and mood where right. We hit a dozen different shooting locations and capture the very best of what MDI had to offer.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Melissa J

I live in Kentucky and got married up in Boothbay Harbor, Maine. I hired Natalya DeSena for our photography and it was the best decision! She did a fantastic job with our elopement. From the beach to a boat ride to pictures on the coastal rocks! Every pic is so beautiful I... Read More can't believe they are mine :) Great photographer... Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Lydia J

Natalya was a joy to work with! She was always professional, organized and brought energy and great ideas to every meeting. She made me so comfortable and relaxed on the big day and when my husband and I went off for our photos, it was a calm and fun part of an otherwise crazy... Read More day! She has an incredible eye for color and she perfectly captured the day, including some priceless moments with friends and family that traveled far to be with us. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Sasha F

Natalya is amazing!!! She did an engagement photoshoot for my fiance and I on one of the local islands near Portland and the photos are stunning. Literally everyone I know says it looks like our photos are right out of a magazine. The timing she suggestion, the direction she... Read More gave, the final product - everything was perfect. Highly recommend her - her vision and energy are worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Marisa M

Natalya is professional, punctual, and polite. She was an absolute joy to have with us on our wedding day! Natalya was supportive throughout the planning process and on the day of. She was never intrusive and became quick friends with many of our wedding guests. I highly... Read More recommend Natalya and can honestly say she was one of our best decisions!

Natalya DeSena

Photography has been my biggest passion since I was girl, so a few years ago I decided to leave the corporate world to pursue my passion of wedding photography and I can't tell you how grateful I am to do what I love, it's everything to me. I went to CU Boulder and studied Business Administration. I grew up in New York City and have lived in Australia, Colorado, and California. I moved to Maine to pursue my passion for wedding photography and I currently live between Portland and Cape Elizabeth with my sweetheart and french bulldog.