Artistic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Ingrid E

Natasha Smith is such an AMAZING photographer! We are so happy with her work that words can't describe how talented she is. Natasha did our engagement pictures and our wedding as well and can't wait for her to capture more magical moments in our lives. Natasha is very... Read More professional, creative and such a story teller with every photograph she takes. Highly recommend Natasha Smith Photography ♡♡♡

Simply Amazing!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Cadie H

I honestly can not say enough great things about Natasha! During the "booking" process she was so easy to get into contact with and answered any questions I had! Come the wedding day, she was nothing but perfection! Our wedding was a chaotic mess (what wedding isn't) and she was... Read More great about it all! She even managed to help reign in our unruly groomsmen! We got our first "sneak peak" a few days after the wedding and the rest of the images shortly after! Every picture was absolutely breath taking and we will be enjoying them and using them to remember our special day forever! Thank You Natasha for capturing our day perfectly!

Best Photographer in Orlando

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Ashley P

At the time the name was Plush Glamour Photography, but still the same great quality. Natasha did my engagement shoot as well as my wedding. Her photos and editing skills are just amazing. She was pleasant to work with and gave great directions (we aren’t all models, but she... Read More makes you look like one lol) Photos were also done in a very timely manner. We had them back sooner than expected. Only criticism is that I would have preferred more photos of guests at their tables while dinner was being served. All in all, I would recommend her 100% to any bride looking for high quality photos with a professional photographer.

SO AMAZING AND AWESOME

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Felicia N

Natasha is an AMAZING photographer!! If you want pictures that you can look at and smile each and every time then she is what you need! She made sure I knew what to expect on the big day as well which really helps when you have so much going on and so much planning to do.... Read More Everything turned out even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and I'm so happy we chose to have her shoot, not only our engagement pictures but our wedding too!