Book Your Wedding with Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center

A BACKYARD IN LEWIS CENTER, OH

The Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center, located in Lewis Center, Ohio, is an all-inclusive wedding venue with a lot to offer. They have a number of wedding packages to choose from, with enough variety to fit nearly any couple's preferences and budget. Situated on 15 acres of land with a park-like setting, this venue offers the conveniences of a big city location without all the hustle and bustle of the city. There are a number of indoor and outdoor spaces available for wedding parties and receptions of nearly any size.

The Grand Ballroom has a total area of 6,000 square feet and can comfortably seat up to 350 guests. It has floor to ceiling palladium windows and exposed brick walls. There is an adjoining atrium where guests can enjoy snacks and cocktails. The main room features a dance floor, and if guests start to get too warm they can step out into the courtyard for fresh air.

The NorthPointe Ballroom is a more traditional looking ballroom, with a total area of 4,500 square feet. This is large enough to seat up to 255 guests, with plenty of space left over for the dance floor. Custom lighting along the walls and ceiling gives this room a warm, inviting ambience.

For couples looking for something a little smaller, the Edgewater Room is a good choice. This Tuscan inspired room is large enough to seat up to 175 guests, and it is surrounded by windows on 3 sides, offering views of a well maintained pond. It features a fireplace with a large mantle that wedding parties can decorate.

Many people who want to have part of their wedding outdoors choose the poolside patio. It features views of the pool and of a serene pond. This space is very versatile, and does not have a set guest limit.

Another beautiful outdoor space at Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center is the lawn. It is large enough to seat upwards of 300 guests, and features a rolling expanse of lush grass surrounded by mature trees. There are also colorful floral displays scattered around the area.

Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center provides a variety of catering packages. They serve full two course meals, or arrange extravagant buffets. Though these services are available, they are not required. This venue provides lists of preferred vendors for other services, such as DJ services, wedding photography, transportation and valet parking.

Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center is a versatile venue loaded with amenities. It also offers a number of unique extra perks.

• HD audio-visual equipment on site
  • Professional event planners
  • Well maintained walking trails
  • Complimentary guest suites for newlywed couples
  • Complimentary champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
  • Well maintained walking trails on our 15 acre campus

From the first kiss to the last dance...

The Hotel Courtyard is a perfect place for your outdoor ceremony. Surrounded by our hotel’s graceful Georgian architecture with large arched windows and lined with flowers, greenery and trees makes this space a beautiful backdrop. Also featuring a white pergola with climbing wisteria vines and a lovely view of a serene pond, the Hotel Courtyard has the qualities to make it the outdoor wedding of your dreams. Plus, our staff is here to assist you with all your needs and their attention to detail will make it a stress FREE day for you and your fiance. Call us today to book a tour!

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Park, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

100 Green Meadows Drive South, Lewis Center, OH (614) 880-4169

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Becky S

We loved it here! The venue itself is fantastic. Everything is in one place and everyone was very helpful. Our coordinator and helpers all took care of setting up EVERYTHING for the ceremony and reception so I didn't have to worry about decorations at all! It was a very... Read More stress free night for us which was my number one priority. Everyone LOVED the food!!! And had an amazing time. I'd do it all over again and have no complaints.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Hannah C

I reviewed many venues before selecting NHC. I needed a venue that would accommodate our group all in one place, as most guests were traveling from out of town. My fiance and I had our winter wonderland ceremony in the Northpointe ballroom followed by a cocktail hour,dinner,... Read More and reception in the Edgewater Room. We worked with planner Caroline and she was nothing less than amazing! She was able to work with us seeing my dream vision with only a few pictures and descriptions. Caroline was flexible working to accommodate our changing needs and create in including additional upscale options to add to our wedding day, including an ice luge at the reception as well as an after party nacho/fry bar. Caroline was timely in responding to all of our questions and quickly took care of any issues we experienced. If you are looking for a one stop shop with amazing food, great service, and a planner included in the price of your package to handle all of your rehearsal and wedding day needs, then this venue is one you MUST check out! Our family and friends stated that our wedding had the best appetizers and food and did not leave thirsty with the included bar packages. I was a type A, detail oriented bride and I received everything I wanted and more from NHC and Caroline!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Tori W

This was the first and only place I looked at for our wedding and reception location and it was probably the best choice I made while planning the big day! Everything from the initial meeting to go over what the venue offers up through the final details of the wedding day,... Read More everyone and everything was amazing. The staff clearly love what they do. We had the pleasure of working with Bryan and Lisa and they were both fantastic! Not only were they so kind and helpful, the days leading up to the actual wedding I didn't need to lift a finger. I was able to bring my decorations and ceremony items in a box, hand it off the night before with instructions of what was needed, and they handled the rest. The food was AMAZING! Cannot stress that enough. My guests still talk about how great their dinners were. The venue is beautiful. We had a September wedding and the grounds were gorgeous in the pictures. The pub located within the venue was an added bonus. We moved the party there after the reception came to an end and also spent a good deal of time there the night before the wedding with guests that were staying in the hotel. The hotel itself was also a great feature. Because we had both our ceremony and reception in one place, we were able to spend the entire weekend there. Being able to check in on Friday and not have to leave until Sunday took so much stress off of the day not needing to arrange travel plans or make sure guests know where to go. NHCC honestly made our wedding day so stress free and fun. Choose this venue and you will be disappointed :)

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Lauren M

Lisa and everyone at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center were absolutely amazing to work with for our reception. From the initial tour to the reception, Lisa was quick to respond to emails and answer every little question that came up. Our guests raved about the quality of... Read More the food, venue, and staff. We couldn't have picked a better location for our reception. We highly recommend using Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center for your reception! They made the whole experience completely stress free.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Hannah R

We had our ceremony and reception at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center. It was fantastic! Lisa was amazing and made sure everything went off without a hitch. She also made sure the space looked beautiful the day of. This venue was also very convenient for us since we had a... Read More lot of out of town guests. All of our out of town guests (and even some in-town guests) stayed at the hotel and were able to walk straight to the wedding and also enjoy the pub after without any driving. I'm still getting rave reviews from guests on the venue!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Brittany B

My husband and I just had our wedding reception at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center this month. When deciding on a venue, one of the most important factors for us was convenience and hospitality for our guests. Most of our family live outside of the Columbus area and were... Read More going to need to travel in for the weekend. NW HCC offered the most convenient package possible. From having the hotel attached to the reception hall, to the pub on the grounds after the party (our family likes to have a gooood time!), tons of free onsite parking, to the delicious breakfast buffet in the morning - it was all perfect. This is all without mentioning that every one of the venue spaces are absolutely gorgeous. Another perk is the beauty of the grounds - you don't even need to travel to get good pictures! And even if you do, Highbanks Metropark is literally across the street for more awesome scenery (we took pictures there, too). I have not one complaint and all the food was to die for. Every guest we've spoken to just raved about NW HCC as the venue (food, accommodations, etc). I'm so thankful we chose Nationwide!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Nicola S

We looked at several wedding venues before deciding upon the Edgewater Room at NHCC, and I could not have been happier with the choice. It's been over a month now and our guests are still raving about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Caroline was so helpful... Read More and was a great resource for the planning process. She also never complained about my constant influx of emails! I can't imagine the wedding would have gone so perfectly had she not been there to manage everything every step of the way. Between the beautiful courtyard and reception room, available hotel rooms, local Pub, and morning after brunch, I don't know what more I could have possibly asked for. I would highly recommend NHCC for anyone seeking a venue that truly can give you everything you could want and more.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Christina O

Everything about our wedding weekend was incredible. We loved having both our ceremony and reception here, and Caroline did an excellent job making sure everything was perfect. The food was awesome, too!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Laura C

Best decision we made was to have our reception at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center! We worked with Bryan who did a fabulous job! He made our day absolutely perfect and gave us great advice during the entire process. He paid attention to every detail and was always... Read More available to us. The food and customer service was amazing. They made the set up and break down process so easy for us. Everything was very organized. Our guest loved staying at the hotel. We also had a beautiful rehearsal dinner by the water. I would recommend all brides to check out Nationwide Hotel and Conference for their wedding.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Samantha K

Nationwide really is the perfect venue for your wedding. It has everything you need in one place. We had tons of out of town guests and because of the convenience of hotel, restaurant, bar, ceremony and reception in one place, we got to spend an entire weekend with loved ones.... Read More Bryan, Lisa and Caroline are wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend this venue to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jessica T

You will not be disappointed if you choose this venue. Not only is it beautiful place, but the food is AMAZING! Every single guest loved the food, even our picky eaters had nothing bad to say about the food. Many times when the venue makes you use their caterer for food it is... Read More not that great, but their food was one of the best parts of the wedding. There was lots of food. We had a cocktail hour, buffet dinner and pizza as a late evening snack. It was all terrific! Nationwide has its own on site coordinator, which took set-up and tear down off myself and my family. They did everything for us. This made our wedding day stress free. The day of the wedding both my husband and I got ready at the hotel. The hotel is very nice and has room blocks for you and your guests. Be aware their are only 4 carts for the entire hotel, which made it difficult when two wedding parties were both trying to checkout before 11am. My hair and make-up came to the hotel. It was so nice having everything in one place and then after the reception I did not have to worry about anyone drinking and driving. Everyone could have a good time and then stumble back to their rooms. The onsite coordinators have done many weddings, which makes it super simple because they know what works best in each space. They are also able to give you photo ideas as well. I would highly recommend Nationwide; it is worth the money.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Josabeth R

At the end of it all, I am very happy we decided to have our reception at NHCC. We did have a lot of complications at first, we were initially told we could do this or that, but then we were switched to another wedding coordinator and whatever Bryan had told us initially was not... Read More guaranteed. Overall they did accommodate a lot for us which I know other venues wouldn't have. I do have to say they charge for absolutely everything. Even though they try to make sure your day is the best, you really need to be sure you are willing to spend! We had a total of 280 guests. Food was absolutely amazing! As latinos, we eat a ton of rice, so we asked whether some of the sides could be replaced with extra rice and they said yes. The servers were very kind and very attentive to us and our guest. Only thing that went wrong was that the air conditioning stopped working the day of the wedding, they said they could not get it fixed, so by the end we were all pouring in sweat and my hair was a mess! The bride and groom complimentary room was amazing! They had fruit and cake from our reception waiting for us in the room. They also knew we do not drink any alcoholic beverages, so they kindly saved us two bottles of our sparkling juice and left it all in the fridge of our room.

2017-06-30T12:41:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your wedding at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center. We are glad you are happy you chose our venue to celebrate your special day and that you thought our food was amazing and our servers’... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Brian G

PERFECT!!! Everything was PERFECT! The entire staff was friendly and professional. The hotel was awesome (spacious and clean with large rooms). The food was amazing. The venue was just awesome! Caroline did an amazing job coordinating between our band, vendors, and my... Read More daughters. She created an incredible experience we will never forget. I absolutely would encourage you to give them an opportunity to make your wedding perfect too!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kaitlyn S

We had our ceremony and reception all at this venue and it was amazing! It was everything we wanted and were looking for! We were in the edgewater room which was perfect for our guest of 155. All of the stuff were so wonderful in making sure we were taken of care along with our... Read More families and friends! I would highly recommend this place for any event!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Colleen Y

We chose Nationwide for our ceremony and reception after meeting with Bryan at the bridal expo in Columbus. From that first meeting, to every email, meeting, and phone call with Lisa Sullivan (our coordinator for the wedding) the process was professional, detailed, and... Read More organized. Our wedding was absolutely FLAWLESS, and that is largely in part due to the staff at Nationwide. The food was incredible, the staff decorated and set up exactly to my specifications, and Lisa was always there to promptly answer any questions we had. We have had so many guests tell us that our wedding was the nicest wedding they've been to, with the best food they've had. The staff was incredible, and went the extra mile for not only the head table, but all the guests (even giving milk to the parents of one of our kiddos to put in his bottle at the end of the night). Nationwide did everything for us, and everything was perfect! Also, we loved the added perk of complimentary room for the bride and groom the night of the wedding, including champagne, strawberries, and cheese and crackers. We would recommend Nationwide to anyone looking to host an event. A thousand thanks to Bryan, Lisa, and all the staff! You made our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Adrianne M

Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center was the perfect venue!! Since our ceremony and reception were both at NHCC, many of our guests stayed overnight at the hotel so they were able to relax and enjoy the night, including the Pub afterwards, and not have to worry about driving... Read More anywhere. Our ceremony was in the NorthPointe and reception in the Grand Ballroom; both spaces were amazing. Lisa Sullivan and Brian Wright are great to work with! Lisa really listened to what we wanted, saw our visions and brought our dream wedding to reality! Can't thank them enough and couldn't picture having our wedding anywhere but NHCC!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Jessica L

After we toured the Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center last spring, we knew this was where we would have our wedding reception. We loved the concept of having a hotel and pub on site for our wedding guests. We also loved that the Northpointe ballroom has an adjacent study... Read More for guests to mingle as well as an outdoor patio. The venue coordinated services so that we didn't need to hire a wedding planner for the day, which was great. Every staff member that we had contact with during the entire planning process was extremely friendly, professional, and responsive to our questions. This includes Bryan Wright in sales, Lisa Sullivan our main point person, Kate V, members of the accounting department and serving staff during our tasting. Our guests gave rave reviews of the food, the hotel rooms, the venue itself and the quality of the service at Nationwide. We felt very well taken care of by Lisa Sullivan, particularly in the week leading up to our wedding. Our only critique would be that the info on the website about seating capacity with a dance floor be included on the weddings page, not just the private events page. After all is said and done, we highly recommend Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center for wedding receptions!! In addition, we used several vendors mentioned on their website, which were excellent recommendations (Open Image Studio, Madison House Designs, The Ride).

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Christina A

Everyone is STILL raving about the wedding, two weeks later. Having access to vendors, a one stop shop for hotel, venue, on site pub was incredible. The details were the best part and the help we received in planning, staying in budget, finding inexpensive alternatives to get... Read More the expensive feel, the food and beverage selection was AMAZING. We could not have made a better choice, I recommend this to venue to every bride! It is a destination wedding right in Columbus, Ohio without the "hotel" venue feel. Romance, uplighting, fountains, window surrounds overlooking the lake, tuscan lights, taper and pillar candles - just fantastic! All we every hoped for and dreamt of. Brides take notes, all of our guests did!

Simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Courtney K

We had such an amazing time. I am so thrilled that we chose Nationwide as the food, staff, and accommodations were top notch! Everyone has raved about how perfect it was and so much of our personality came through with the flow of the evening. I honestly feel like I did not have... Read More to do much at all to make this such a success and I owe most of that to the staff. Kate was always available and ready to suggest and help quickly with any question or issue that I had come up. I felt as if I could ask anything of her and she would give me a straight answer without any negative or authoritative tone. I would find it very hard to believe that any client would have an issue with her and her work. The food was wonderful. Many guests have specifically commented on how nice it was to have such great food, as most weddings that is not always a strong suit. They loved the fact that they didn't have to wait for us to eat and the options were suitable for everyone. The Pub and the breakfast were a nice amenity to have available as we took full advantage of that perk. We are more than pleased with how everything turned out and would do it all again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Jeremy S

My husband and I got married in September 2015 and couldn't be happier with our experience - from our initial meeting with Bryan to planning meetings and emails with Lisa to the awesome ceremony and reception held in the Northpointe ballroom. Everyone attending complimented the... Read More food and the beautiful surroundings and room accommodations. Anything that we needed the day of or after the event issues were handled quickly. Also, as a same sex couple we were instantly made comfortable and were treated wonderfully -- just as many other reviewers have stated. Thanks so much to Lisa, Bryan, Kate and the whole team!

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Amanda W

We were so happy with how everything turned out for our reception. They really took care of every detail! We worked mostly with Kate and she is wonderful, she responds to emails quickly and answered all my millions of questions right before the wedding. We loved how the... Read More Edgewater space looked for our reception. We were blown away with all the little details they do for you and once we checked into the hotel we did not have to worry at all about the reception. Every staff member we encountered- hotel staff, servers, bartenders at the reception, cleaning staff, shuttle driver were so helpful and friendly! The only thing negative thing I have to say is for our experience at The Pub (bar at the hotel) the night before our wedding (Thurs night), the 2 ladies bartending were incredibly rude. We had family in town and our wedding party met there, they both were annoyed and overwhelmed (even though it was not busy) when anyone of our group went up to order. I am not sure if they were just filling in but they did not seem like the were used to working there or that they liked it. Just wanted to point this out since the rest of the staff was amazing and they were a definitive sour note the night before our wedding. We did stop in to The Pub after our reception (Friday night) and the 2 guys working were awesome and very friendly!

Have your ceremony & reception here!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Caitlin K

I am so happy that we decided to have both our ceremony and reception at Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center! Lisa, our wedding coordinator, made everything so easy for us. She was a pleasure to work with & helped everything go smoothly from start to finish. We also enjoyed... Read More working with Bryan at the beginning stages of our planning! I feel like I didn't have to worry about anything with NW Hotel & Conference Center. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and perfect, and they did an excellent job flipping the ceremony space into the reception hall. We heard from a majority of our guests how nice it was that everything was in one spot - the ceremony, the reception & they even have a hotel on site (with super nice rooms) so guests didn't have to worry about driving anywhere. Another perk is that they have The Pub on site - a place for people to go to after the reception is over if they don't want to call it a night quite yet. I know a lot of our guests went over there after the reception and closed the place down. Another thing we’ve heard from a lot of our guests (and I have to say that we agree) is how delicious the food is at NW Hotel & Conference Center! They provide all of the food for cocktail hour, dinner & late night snacks – and it was all delicious. So happy with how everything turned out for our ceremony & reception!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Pam C

We had our ceremony and reception at Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center ans all I can say is WOW! The food was delicious. Brian, Lisa, and Kate were meticulous with their planning and everything came out perfect!

Wedding of my Dreams

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Kelly S

We worked with Bryan for over a year to plan our dream wedding. Bryan answered any questions at any hour of the day that came up about our wedding. Planning our day was very easy with Bryan because he really understood the vision we had in mind. He recommended great vendors... Read More that he has worked with so we never had to search for other vendors. Our wedding day was completely flawless. Bryan and his team worked with our vendors to make sure everything was set up as we envisioned. Bryan checked in hourly and even brought water over to our bridesmaids during photos outside. Throughout the day I was never worried that something wouldn't go according to plan because of Bryan and his team. The grounds are beautiful and the landscaping is kept up and great for outdoor pictures. I would highly recommend Nationwide for a wedding or any large event!

Wonderful Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Ashley N

I am a Bride who just got married in September 2015. We had our Wedding Ceremony and Reception at this facility. Many of our guests stayed at the hotel that night as well. Our ceremony was outside on the lawn and it was so beautiful! We said our vows under the trees and they... Read More keep up the landscape and flowers so well that we didn't even need additional flowers from our florist for the ceremony. Afterwords, we moved indoors for the cocktail hour followed by the reception. The food was Fantastic!! All of our guests couldn't stop talking about how this was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. The reception space was elegantly set up and the service could not have been better! The waiters and bartenders were on point and attentive the whole evening. Our Wedding Coordinator and everyone that we worked with at this facility was first class and so accommodating. It was so wonderful working with a group of people who really cared about your vision for your wedding day and how to make it happen! My husband and I could not be happier with how our wedding turned out and it truly was our dream wedding come true!

Meet The Director of Catering

Bryan Wright

Bryan started his hospitality career in 2006. He has specifically been working with weddings and social events the last three years at the Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center. After a long day, Bryan enjoys a unique pairing of red wine with Taco Bell drive through. He loves spending time with his “fur-baby” Murphy—playing Frisbee is his forte! He also enjoys playing tennis and volleyball and he happens to be a bit competitive.