Natural Captures Utah Photography & Videography

Nikole and the Natural Captures team has been flown all over the globe by private, wedding, and corporate clients to capture stunning events. Based in Utah, Nikole is a premiere wedding videographer & photographer. Contact Nikole at (801) 369-8119

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Pleasant Grove, UT Utah based, serving location all over the globe (801) 369-8119

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Terri D

Nikole provided the most amazing service at my only daughter's wedding. Throughout the pre-wedding preparations, wedding ceremony and reception she was unobtrusive, gentle in her set-ups, and as we saw later in the video, her work was stellar!!!! As the Mom of the Bride,... Read More I've watched the video so many times to catch the moments I missed....... Nikole, your music was so beautiful and we are sending copies of the video's to all of our very special guests!!!! I'd highly recommend Nikole for any special event you may be thinking of as she was fabulous!!!!! If I could give her more than 5 stars I would! Thank you for creating a special memory that not even still photos could capture!!! God Bless you and may you continue to do what you have a special gift which is to create...... Thank You!!!! Terri Nikole, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to write to you. We got your video a bit ago and I couldn't get my stupid sound to work on my computer and yet I watched the videos many times and loved every single minute!!! Today I finally figured out the problem and kiddo, you blew my socks off!!! I've re-watched the videos now 3 times and I cried, yep crocodile tears ......The music you chose was absolutely perfect, every angle and moment you were there without anyone knowing ~ you have a God given talent and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating such a magnificent moment in time of my only daughter's wedding! It was crazy with the weather and you captured every perfect moment in so precious and priceless s of a way. I hope that you will continue to give this valuable service of yours for years to come. To enrich the memories for other lucky families and I hope you can count on my to be one of your greatest supporters and  cheerleader!!! Nikole, Thank you again for being such a gentle, thoughtful and unobtrusive addition to the moment in time that passes oh so quickly and yet means so very much to me and all of the friends and especially family who will get to review this day in wonderment! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and may God smile upon every one of your ventures ~ Nikole, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to write to you. We got your video a bit ago and I couldn't get my stupid sound to work on my computer and yet I watched the videos many times and loved every single minute!!! Today I finally figured out the problem and kiddo, you blew my socks off!!! I've re-watched the videos now 3 times and I cried, yep crocodile tears ......The music you chose was absolutely perfect, every angle and moment you were there without anyone knowing ~ you have a God given talent and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating such a magnificent moment in time of my only daughter's wedding! It was crazy with the weather and you captured every perfect moment in so precious and priceless s of a way. I hope that you will continue to give this valuable service of yours for years to come. To enrich the memories for other lucky families and I hope you can count on my to be one of your greatest supporters and  cheerleader!!! Nikole, Thank you again for being such a gentle, thoughtful and unobtrusive addition to the moment in time that passes oh so quickly and yet means so very much to me and all of the friends and especially family who will get to review this day in wonderment! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and may God smile upon every one of your ventures ~

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Heatherlyn D

After hearing friends say they regretted not having a video we decided to do it two weeks from our event. I contacted Nikole by e-mail and she was very fast at responding. We lucked out because she had our date available. Nikole was so sweet. Never in the way but always there to... Read More help. We have not seen the final product yet but I am so confident in her I feel I can leave this honest review without seeing the video. If you are on the fence about having a videographer, I highly recommend spending the money and having Nikole do you event. You will not regret it! Thank you Nikole for everything! We adore you!

2017-04-24T14:48:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I was pleased everything worked out for me to be available and participate. It was such a beautiful day and you two are the sweetest. :)

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Jessica E

Could not be happier with our engagements. Nikole took a rainy day and turned it in to an unforgettable moment. Super down to earth and easy to work with. Natural Captures will be my #1 recommendation to anyone looking for a photographer/ videographer. Thank you so much for... Read More making our moment so special.

2017-03-10T20:14:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! I had so much fun with you two :)

Nikole Higgins

Nikole is the lead videographer/photographer at Natural Captures. She is experience, professional, and really fun to work with. You'll love having Nikole capture your special moments. She has an knack for catching the most important parts of your wedding. Nikole grew up in Utah and loves the mountains. You'll see that she prefers many of her shoots out in nature; bringing out the beauty in each subject through natural lighting In addition to the many weddings she shoots, Nikole has also done a lot of video & photo work for corporations, bands, and other clients all over the globe.