• Outdoor - Covered

Garden, Tented

27225 71st Ave NE, Arlington, WA (425) 308-2183

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Amber C

They venue was beautiful, Kathy and Joe were amazing to work with and the day was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better venue.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jackie T

The venue was gorgeous and Kathy was absolutely amazing. She was so helpful throughout every encounter we had. We even had a bit of a rain scare the day of the ceremony, but they took in in stride, and we ended up having the ceremony and reception of our dreams.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Kali M

Spectacular scenery with amazing owners, easy to work with. My wedding turned out better then I ever imagined and it was mostly because of how beautiful the venue was. Highly recommend to any couple looking for a outdoor wedding. Worth every penny

Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Allie T

When I found this venue online I had no idea it was just a 10 minute drive away from me. When my mother and I drove out to the venue we were blown away by how beautiful the whole setting was. The ponds and bridges and fountains, the great view of the surrounding mountains plus... Read More the big white tent for the reception. It was like I had walked into my dream venue. The owners were great to work with, allowing us to bring all our own venders, letting us set up yard games, and decorate how ever we wanted. They were there to help run our rehearsal dinner and checked in frequently through out the night of the wedding to throw trash out and make sure everything was going great. Such a great couple to work with. They have done wonders with this venue and I would reccomend any bride close to the area or even far away to go take a look. You will not be dissapointed.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Katie S

The venue is perfect! The owners were helpful in every way possible. It was also a great value. They provided chairs, a 40*60 tent, indoor space for food, heaters, tables, a sound system, garbage cans, and they set everything up and tore it down. They made the day perfect!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Claire M

The venue was perfect, the owners were so nice and understanding and patient and helpful. We looked long and hard and felt so blessed to find this place. It is beautiful and affordable, and they included so much that other venues either don't offer at all or charge you an arm... Read More and a leg for. Seriously, if you want an outdoor wedding on this side of Washington, give them a call and set up an appointment. You won't regret it.

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Jackie W

My husband and I did hours of research on wedding venues, and we were so lucky to get this venue! We visited with Kathy (who owns the place) and we just fell in love with the landscape, it was so gorgeous! Everyone who came to our wedding kept complimenting on how lovely the... Read More venue was. Nature's Connection Place is very unique because they give you a 12 hour time frame, plus rooms to get dressed, parking, and a tent is set up for the reception in the summer! They also take care of the cleaning if you throw away your garbage. I recommend booking very far in advance. When my husband and I had our first tour of the grounds in January, they were already booked for Fridays and Saturdays for the whole summer and even in to September! So we chose a Sunday wedding, which also was cheaper than Saturday which is always a plus.

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/08/2011 Brandi S

I used Nature's Connection Place for my August 2011 wedding. We probably had around 100 guests, but we could have easily had a lot more, up to 250 I think. The venue is absolutely beautiful! There is a lot of space, green grass, trees & flowers, a pond with a waterfall and... Read More bridge, and views of the mountains. They have all the chairs and an arch there as well as a nice covered cement area with tables for the reception. There is a nice carriage house where we had our food for the reception. The owner Kathy is awesome! She is so sweet and helpful and made sure that everything ran super smooth on the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

Reviewed on 8/21/2011 Heather S

We had a perfect outdoor wedding. Kathy, the owner was fabulous to work with. The owners take great care in their property. The carriage house worked perfect for gifts, cupcakes, and food. Then the tent they provide is perfect for the reception. The pergola and bridge by the... Read More waterfall made for a perfect ceremony.