Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

177-05 Union Turnpike, Fresh Meadows, NY

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 pam m

Nature's Petal did the flowers for my daughters wedding on 10/24/15. Natasha did an amazing job. Everything was so beautiful and she worked with my daughter to get the look she wanted. I highly recommend them

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Diana M

Get your flowers at Nature's Petal! I almost cried when I saw them because they were so beautiful. Juil took pictures of bouquets I had and listened to my color scheme and came up with flowers that would go. I don't know much about flowers and I had no idea what I wanted, but... Read More the end result was magnificent! The flowers went to wonderfully with my girls' dresses and I got so many compliments on our bouquets! Get your flowers here!!

My Wedding Gorgeous Flowers!!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Danielle C

So much to say about Juil and Natasha and their crew. What an awesome experience working with Juil!! He took his time describing different flowers to me or helping me google images so I could get a better idea of what he was talking about. I was very nervous about letting him... Read More design my bouquet but I'm so glad I let go and trusted him. My bouquet and my sisters' bouquets were gorgeous!!! We even went back after the wedding to see if we could preserve his artwork. He took all of my crazy ideas and his skills and created a masterpiece just for me!!! My centerpieces and my altar pieces were gorgeous, so pretty that all of my guests took them home!!! I couldn't have gone to any other florist and got the same quality/quanity for the price that we got. Thank you so much for being apart of our special day!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Vanessa M

My husband and I weren't really big on flowers for our wedding day, so after looking at another pricier florist in Long Island, we were happy to find Nature's Petal. Natasha was very straightforward and professional, and was able to help us choose our centerpieces for the big... Read More day, well within our budget. She even helped coordinate color options for the roses in the bridesmaids' bouquets, since all I knew I wanted was mango calla lilies for my bouquet. She was also very patient during our sample viewing, and worked together with my mother-in-law to add some special touches to the arrangements. On the day of, my flowers were already waiting for me when I arrived at the venue, and my bouquet was gorgeous. Everyone complimented me on how beautifully they were arranged. At the end of the night Nature's Petal came to pick up the pedestals we rented - but as an FYI, all of the vases were ours to keep, so we did have to pack those up at night and I am now the proud owner of 40+ vases!! All in all, they did a great job and everything came out even better than I had imagined. Definitely well worth the price we paid!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 obrian f

My wedding was 9/4/16 @ the Swan Club my florist Natasha did an exceptional job. Her presentation was amazing. When we walked in to our reception our jaws dropped. Nature's Petal and the staff were very friendly and accommodating they treated my wife and I very well taking all... Read More the nervousness and stress away from us. They worked within our budget. The only problem we had was that they did such a great job that all they guests were fighting over who was going to get the centerpieces to take home. They found a customer for life. I strongly urge anyone looking for a florist to choose the best and go with Nature's Petal.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Rebecca G

Natasha did an amazing job on our wedding! She was very flexible with what I wanted and made changes whenever I asked. It was so nice to be able to go to her shop and see samples of the flowers before the wedding day. We played with different options and when I walked into the... Read More reception hall, it was like a dream! My only complaint was that the flowers didn't arrive until about 15-20 minutes before the wedding, so I was a bit stressed out wondering if they would make it. Luckily due to traffic all of the guests were delayed and we started late. Otherwise, she was very laid back and easy to work with. The flowers were stunning!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 KAYLA W

Natasha is an amazing florist! She was willing to work with my budget for my wedding on 09/04/2016. My husband and I received numerous compliments on our floral arrangements; the center pieces were breathtaking! I wish there was a ten star button! Delivery was as scheduled,... Read More flowers were fresh, and were arranged exactly the way we described during our consultation. Natures Petal is highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Meghan S

truly amazing florist my bouquets for my bridal party were so beautiful .Natasha was so friendly and listened to everything I was Looking for, and I could not have been happier with how everything came out .

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Afsana H

After my initial florist got booked up, I scrambled to find another one on a week's notice. A bridal disaster in the making - that is until I found Nature's Petal! Within an hour of contacting them, Natasha quickly followed up with a quote and some samples based on my Pinterest... Read More board. Natasha did a fantastic job with the floral arrangements for my wedding! They were beautiful and made the entire event come together nicely. I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet, and all the details that went into it. She even included spray painted gold leaves, which was a very lovely accent, albeit a last minute request, and when I saw it I couldn't wait to hold it as I walked down the aisle. The centerpieces looked fabulous on the tables and in the end guests were so happy to take them home. Thank you so much for working with me on a very tight schedule and helping to make the wedding look and feel like the way I envisioned. I could not have asked for anything more. Thanks again and best wishes from one happy bride!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Melissa E

Ruined my wedding! Showed up with the wrong colored flowers and bouguets that can only be described as garbage. I was hysterical crying on my wedding day and it took the an HOUR to even admit there was a problem and they messed up. Then they tried to tell me it would cost them... Read More to much money to fix because all wholesalers were closed. Like I cared it would cost them! It was my wedding! Natasha solution was to leAve without saying anything and come back with babies breath! Like that would do anything! When I first made my appointment I specifically said I wanted no hydrangeas in the bouquets because they die- what did I get as a solution HYDRANGEAS that were falling apart when I got them. I HAVE VIDEO AND PICTURES TO PROVE! This mess caused my photography to be haulted since I was dealing with them for 2 hours instead of getting ready. My girls also had NO FLOWERS for 3 and half hours! They gave two shits to all the problems they cause and that I was hysterical on my wedding day. All they said was "we already said sorry and there is nothing we can do". After much fighting I received a refund for my personals and was still charged for everything else that was wrong as well and was charged the service fee!!!

Nature's Petal was awesome

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Karla F

Working was Juil was seriously the easiest part of our wedding planning. I found his shop by pure accident, and I couldn't have been more pleased. It was so refreshing to be able to show him pictures of flowers I liked, discuss my rather limited budget and be able to trust that... Read More he'd put together something fabulous and very appropriate for our laid back wedding. I think I changed the number of bouquets & "buckaneers" 5 times and he never minded one bit.

Amazing Job!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Anna Liza D

Juil and his team did an amazing job providing the flowers for our wedding! Juil was always professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I showed him a picture of how I wanted my bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets to look as well as the centerpieces and he delivered 100%. I... Read More was pleasantly surprised to see him at the venue on our wedding day helping to set up for the ceremony and reception. Not only did Juil and his team help to make our day beautiful, he was also reasonably priced.

Awesome Florist

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Mariel V

Juil is fantastic to work with, he listens and recommends to one's needs! The centerpieces were beautiful and just want I wanted. We're so glad we chose Nature's Petal- highly recommend!

Simple Bride!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Renee G

I found Nature's Petal on the Knot website and was pleased with how close it was to where I lived. I walked it and said "I am a simple bride and I'm not really a flower person" Long story short Nature's Petal took my simple and made it GREAT!! Everyone loved the flowers so much... Read More so that guest took centerpieces that weren't for them. The bouquets were also amazing. Not a flower person but I loved my flowers!!!! Nature's Petal did an AMAZING job. I definitely will be directing anyone I know to Nature's Petal!

Individual Service

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Miriam R

Whenever I was working with the staff, they made me feel as if I were their only client. Juil had a laser like focus on what I wanted and he worked diligently to make it happen. His suggestions were absolutely on target and the end result was breathtaking. I noticed the... Read More flowers before my groom as I walked down the aisle!

Incredible work!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 George Z

After some searching online, I came across Nature's Petal-- and ultimately chose to have them be the florist for my wedding. Having no experience with flowers and only a few ideas in my mind's eye, Juil thoughtfully laid out my options during our first visit. He was extremely... Read More helpful in showing examples of the beautiful bouquets and arrangements he had done. Throughout the process, Juil was extraordinarily patient and helped keep me and my now-husband on target with a timeline that we agreed upon. He was up-front and honest with pricing-- there is no better florist out there for the quality and immaculate attention to detail you'll get from Nature's Petal! The flower delivery went without a hitch the day-of and everything was beautifully done. Thank you so much, Juil, for all your hard work!

Nature's Petal went above and beyond for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Kirsten S

The owner and team at Nature's Petal were very attentive with all of the details of our wedding. The quality of their floral arrangements exceeded all of our expectations. We had multiple meetings before the event which made planning stress free. Each floral arrangement... Read More reflected high end work and no detail was left behind. I would recommend Nature's Petal to anyone looking for an amazing florist!

So beautiful

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 LJ R

The flowers were perfect. We met with Juil at a wedding expo and he was so excited to meet us! We loved his enthusiasm and it really showed in his work. My husband and I went to see him and showed him a few ideas we had from Pinterest, and he came up with beautiful... Read More suggestions. We really trusted his knowledge and artistic judgement at every turn. We are so happy we went with him. Everything was done on time and perfectly. He even gave us back up boutonnieres! How thoughtful! Highly suggested. Thank you Juil! - Sean and Louis Cunningham

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 'Carolina M

Juil and the rest of Nature's petal team, we thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting together such beautiful flowers for me. Juil is fantastic to work with. He listens, recommends and accommodates to one's needs... The centerpieces were lovely and just what I wanted ,... Read More boutonnieres and corsages were sweet and delicate but my favorite thing was my bouquet . We are forever grateful for providing us with such a great service.

Awesome florist!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Jennifer J

Juil was very accommodating to our needs and especially our budget. He was also very detail-oriented, which assured me that my flowers and centerpieces were going to look just the way we wanted them to! Juil was very easy to work with- highly recommended!

Great Florist!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Sharelle W

Juil is the definition of a consummate professional. He was transparent in his pricing breakdown as well as what was realistic for my budget. I was really overwhelmed by the time I booked my appointment with him. He has a very calming personality….which immediately put me at... Read More ease. There was a point where I had no clue what I wanted and needed direction for my centerpieces….Juil made an excellent choice. There was a point when one of my bouquet flowers came in the wrong color. Juil called me right away and asked if it was ok if he switched them for red tulips. This worked so well. Everything from my centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful…simple yet elegant. His prices are more than reasonable for the quality.

Perfect execution for my wedding!

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Karyn M

Juil and his team at Nature's Petal were amazing to work with! Form our first meeting, my husband and I knew that we wanted Juil to do the flowers for our wedding; he was very organized, professional, offered suggestions of ways we could save some money while still keeping with... Read More our vision and understood what that vision was. We had met with another florist shortly after our meeting with Juil and that was the worst experience (she kept shooting down our ideas and thoughts for our wedding, who does that?!) and after leaving her shop, we emailed Juil right away to set up another meeting to finalize things and sign a contract with him. Throughout the process Juil was great at answering emails quickly and being patient with my forgetful "bride brain"! The day of our wedding, they arrived at the hotel to drop off the personal flowers and then headed over to the venue to get started setting up there. When I walked into the venue a few hours later everything was coming together nicely and I could see my vision coming to life! Everything Juil and his awesome team did helped made our wedding day so magical! Everyone could not (and still have not) stop talking about how beautiful everything was. There's no doubt that we would recommend Nature's Petal to anyone getting married, or even just looking for an arrangement to send to someone. We will be using Nature's Petal for any of our future floral needs!

Fabulous flowers on a tight budget

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Karla F

Juil was an absolute rockstar to work with. About a year before the wedding I set up an appointment with him (mostly because he was the closest florist to my gym, and I'm a girl on a tight schedule). It turned out to be a better relationship than I could have hoped for. Juil was... Read More very understanding that I was on a tight budget, took the flower inspiration pictures that I showed him and then was able to suggest options that would work in my price range. He was super cool about using flower pots instead of vases (thank you, $2 pots from ikea) and that I changed the number of "buckaneers" and bouquets we needed about 7 times. Highly, highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 12/23/2013 Jennifer L

While I did research a lot of florists, attended a few bridal shows I wasn't impressed with the selection, service, and I just didn't have that "good feeling". But that all changed once I met Juil. His shop had some excellent reviews and I decided to meet him for an initial... Read More consultation. We mostly corresponded through email but he always responded in a timely matter, which was very important to me since I was doing so much at the time of planning my wedding. Meeting Juil was great! He was professional and his store was clean and he was ready for our meeting having set up an area to sit and talk. Juil worked with our budget and I even made some last minute revisions and he was so easy going and willing to help any way he could. My bouquet and centerpieces were gorgeous! I got so many compliments- it was so elegant and timeless. Juil is the guy to go to, please you will not regret it! He has the awards for a reason!

love my flowers

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Yi Y

everything came out as I imagined and the flowers are fresh and the centerpiece are beautiful.

Start a Conversation!