We specialize in the art of floral design with attention to quality and detail.

$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

177-05 Union Turnpike, Fresh Meadows, NY

Best Florist !!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Helen S

From the start, at our initial consultation with Nature’s Petal, Juil (the owner) was personable and attentive to all of our ideas for the flowers for our wedding. We knew right then that he was the best person for the job. Throughout the process, Juil was patient, kind and... Read More highly organized. The level of professionalism and care he and the business puts into their flower arrangements is truly unparalleled. Juil also respected our budget and worked closely with us to achieve the best kind of arrangements at a cost that made us comfortable. We were so thrilled with how our centerpieces and bouquets turned out – it was exactly what we had envisioned for our special day. Many of our guests complemented us on the beautiful flowers as well. We would highly recommend Juil and Nature’s Petal to others – as they will create gorgeous flower arrangements and make your floral vision for your wedding come true!

Beautiful blooms and quality service

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Vivian C

I came to Nature's Petal about a month before my wedding. Not a good idea, but I had no idea how complicated flowers can be. When I met Juil, he was professional, explained things very clearly and gave me suggestions to keep me within a reasonable price range. Nature's Petal did... Read More my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres for groomsmen and family members, reception centerpieces and ceremony decorations. The flower colors were perfect and blooms were high quality. I also came to Juil with a last minute emergency request (just DAYS before the wedding) for the ceremony decorations due to a misunderstanding with my venue. He met my needs perfectly. All of the flowers at my wedding came out beautifully in my wedding pictures! Thank you Juil/Nature's Petal for a wonderful job and helping to make my wedding amazing!!

Spectacular!

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Scott P

My family and I had very specific requests for our floral arrangements. Juil patiently worked with us help fit our needs. I was so amazed with the final outcome of the arrangements. Each table looked so amazing with our orchid centerpieces. The bouquets for myself and the... Read More girls were gorgeous - just what I had wanted. And lastly, we needed the florist to decorate our cake, which was rather plain to start off with. I was so amazed with how beautiful our cake looked once it was decorated! We couldn't be happier with how things turned out. You will not be disappointed using Nature's Petal!!!

Fabulous flowers on a tight budget

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Karla F

Juil was an absolute rockstar to work with. About a year before the wedding I set up an appointment with him (mostly because he was the closest florist to my gym, and I'm a girl on a tight schedule). It turned out to be a better relationship than I could have hoped for. Juil was... Read More very understanding that I was on a tight budget, took the flower inspiration pictures that I showed him and then was able to suggest options that would work in my price range. He was super cool about using flower pots instead of vases (thank you, $2 pots from ikea) and that I changed the number of "buckaneers" and bouquets we needed about 7 times. Highly, highly recommend him.

love my flowers

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Yi Y

everything came out as I imagined and the flowers are fresh and the centerpiece are beautiful.

Peace of mind

Reviewed on 4/14/2013 Sakan L

Juil and Nature's Petal team were just wonderful! I knew exactly what flowers I wanted in my wedding. Due to the budget that I have, Juil help me work with what I can afford, without taking away my most important flowers that means a lot to me on my day. I feel Juil understood... Read More us and made it easy for us by adding his vision to the arrangements, he saw what we couldn't see. Everything turned out great and he was very pleasant to work with.

More than Everything you dreamed of!

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Mirim K

My wife and I recently had our wedding on August 27, 2011 and I cannot recommend Juil (the owner) enough for the satisfaction we have received through his services. From the moment you come in to Nature' s Petal for your appointment to even after the wedding day is over, Juil... Read More will always shows his dedication to providing the utmost excellence in fulfilling your vision for your wedding. He works with you with a professionalism that at the same time draws you in to his incredible expertise in floral design without overwhelming you and literally makes the vague feeling or mood that you'd like to portray for your wedding into a solid reality. Even if you know exactly what you want, he follows through with the most exquisite flowers I had ever seen. The quality really jumps out at you. I know for certain that he will do the same for you. I recommend Nature's Petal for all occasions big and small. And I just want to let Juil and all of you reading this review that he has added to his customer base a loyal life-time customer in me.

Exceptional service with a "Mom and Pop" feel

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Natasha T

My husband and I recently married on June 24, 2011 and we have only great things to say about Nature's Petal. From the first phonecall, Juil was very friendly, professional and attentive. He listened to our requests and acted accordingly, creating the perfect centerpieces and... Read More decor for our intimate and simple, calla lily themed wedding. His style is very clean and artsy; the flowers were flawless on our wedding day. Juil also kept within our budget and helped make the most out of what we could afford, and helped make our weddding beautiful. Apart from their obvious talent, those at Nature's Petal were welcoming each time we dropped by, always making us comfortable as their clients. Their warm vibe led us to feel comfortable with them and confident that they would deliver...and they sure did! We will definately use Nature's Petal again for future events as they arise!

Beautiful arrangements and great customer service!

Reviewed on 7/11/2011 Lisa M

Juil from Nature’s Petal was a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning and he came through with truly beautiful pieces that set the tone for our wedding. We wanted flower arrangements to reflect our vintage glam themed wedding and we also had a last minute budget... Read More cut and he was so understanding and worked within our new budget to pull off a great look. I highly recommend Nature’s Petal for the beautiful work and great customer service!

Great people! great flowers!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2011 Hye Rim K

They have very reasonable price and excellent service. They work with your budget well and tries best to achieve your floral vision! You will not regret it for your biggest day in your life :)

TO Nature's Petal