We specialize in the art of floral design with attention to quality and detail.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

177-05 Union Turnpike, Fresh Meadows, NY

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 pam m

Nature's Petal did the flowers for my daughters wedding on 10/24/15. Natasha did an amazing job. Everything was so beautiful and she worked with my daughter to get the look she wanted. I highly recommend them

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Diana M

Get your flowers at Nature's Petal! I almost cried when I saw them because they were so beautiful. Juil took pictures of bouquets I had and listened to my color scheme and came up with flowers that would go. I don't know much about flowers and I had no idea what I wanted, but... Read More the end result was magnificent! The flowers went to wonderfully with my girls' dresses and I got so many compliments on our bouquets! Get your flowers here!!

My Wedding Gorgeous Flowers!!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Danielle C

So much to say about Juil and Natasha and their crew. What an awesome experience working with Juil!! He took his time describing different flowers to me or helping me google images so I could get a better idea of what he was talking about. I was very nervous about letting him... Read More design my bouquet but I'm so glad I let go and trusted him. My bouquet and my sisters' bouquets were gorgeous!!! We even went back after the wedding to see if we could preserve his artwork. He took all of my crazy ideas and his skills and created a masterpiece just for me!!! My centerpieces and my altar pieces were gorgeous, so pretty that all of my guests took them home!!! I couldn't have gone to any other florist and got the same quality/quanity for the price that we got. Thank you so much for being apart of our special day!!!

Amazing Job!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Anna Liza D

Juil and his team did an amazing job providing the flowers for our wedding! Juil was always professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I showed him a picture of how I wanted my bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets to look as well as the centerpieces and he delivered 100%. I... Read More was pleasantly surprised to see him at the venue on our wedding day helping to set up for the ceremony and reception. Not only did Juil and his team help to make our day beautiful, he was also reasonably priced.

Awesome Florist

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Mariel V

Juil is fantastic to work with, he listens and recommends to one's needs! The centerpieces were beautiful and just want I wanted. We're so glad we chose Nature's Petal- highly recommend!

Simple Bride!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Renee G

I found Nature's Petal on the Knot website and was pleased with how close it was to where I lived. I walked it and said "I am a simple bride and I'm not really a flower person" Long story short Nature's Petal took my simple and made it GREAT!! Everyone loved the flowers so much... Read More so that guest took centerpieces that weren't for them. The bouquets were also amazing. Not a flower person but I loved my flowers!!!! Nature's Petal did an AMAZING job. I definitely will be directing anyone I know to Nature's Petal!

Individual Service

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Miriam R

Whenever I was working with the staff, they made me feel as if I were their only client. Juil had a laser like focus on what I wanted and he worked diligently to make it happen. His suggestions were absolutely on target and the end result was breathtaking. I noticed the... Read More flowers before my groom as I walked down the aisle!

Incredible work!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 George Z

After some searching online, I came across Nature's Petal-- and ultimately chose to have them be the florist for my wedding. Having no experience with flowers and only a few ideas in my mind's eye, Juil thoughtfully laid out my options during our first visit. He was extremely... Read More helpful in showing examples of the beautiful bouquets and arrangements he had done. Throughout the process, Juil was extraordinarily patient and helped keep me and my now-husband on target with a timeline that we agreed upon. He was up-front and honest with pricing-- there is no better florist out there for the quality and immaculate attention to detail you'll get from Nature's Petal! The flower delivery went without a hitch the day-of and everything was beautifully done. Thank you so much, Juil, for all your hard work!

Nature's Petal went above and beyond for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Kirsten S

The owner and team at Nature's Petal were very attentive with all of the details of our wedding. The quality of their floral arrangements exceeded all of our expectations. We had multiple meetings before the event which made planning stress free. Each floral arrangement... Read More reflected high end work and no detail was left behind. I would recommend Nature's Petal to anyone looking for an amazing florist!

So beautiful

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 LJ R

The flowers were perfect. We met with Juil at a wedding expo and he was so excited to meet us! We loved his enthusiasm and it really showed in his work. My husband and I went to see him and showed him a few ideas we had from Pinterest, and he came up with beautiful... Read More suggestions. We really trusted his knowledge and artistic judgement at every turn. We are so happy we went with him. Everything was done on time and perfectly. He even gave us back up boutonnieres! How thoughtful! Highly suggested. Thank you Juil! - Sean and Louis Cunningham

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 'Carolina M

Juil and the rest of Nature's petal team, we thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting together such beautiful flowers for me. Juil is fantastic to work with. He listens, recommends and accommodates to one's needs... The centerpieces were lovely and just what I wanted ,... Read More boutonnieres and corsages were sweet and delicate but my favorite thing was my bouquet . We are forever grateful for providing us with such a great service.

Awesome florist!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Jennifer J

Juil was very accommodating to our needs and especially our budget. He was also very detail-oriented, which assured me that my flowers and centerpieces were going to look just the way we wanted them to! Juil was very easy to work with- highly recommended!

Great Florist!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Sharelle W

Juil is the definition of a consummate professional. He was transparent in his pricing breakdown as well as what was realistic for my budget. I was really overwhelmed by the time I booked my appointment with him. He has a very calming personality….which immediately put me at... Read More ease. There was a point where I had no clue what I wanted and needed direction for my centerpieces….Juil made an excellent choice. There was a point when one of my bouquet flowers came in the wrong color. Juil called me right away and asked if it was ok if he switched them for red tulips. This worked so well. Everything from my centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful…simple yet elegant. His prices are more than reasonable for the quality.

Perfect execution for my wedding!

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Karyn M

Juil and his team at Nature's Petal were amazing to work with! Form our first meeting, my husband and I knew that we wanted Juil to do the flowers for our wedding; he was very organized, professional, offered suggestions of ways we could save some money while still keeping with... Read More our vision and understood what that vision was. We had met with another florist shortly after our meeting with Juil and that was the worst experience (she kept shooting down our ideas and thoughts for our wedding, who does that?!) and after leaving her shop, we emailed Juil right away to set up another meeting to finalize things and sign a contract with him. Throughout the process Juil was great at answering emails quickly and being patient with my forgetful "bride brain"! The day of our wedding, they arrived at the hotel to drop off the personal flowers and then headed over to the venue to get started setting up there. When I walked into the venue a few hours later everything was coming together nicely and I could see my vision coming to life! Everything Juil and his awesome team did helped made our wedding day so magical! Everyone could not (and still have not) stop talking about how beautiful everything was. There's no doubt that we would recommend Nature's Petal to anyone getting married, or even just looking for an arrangement to send to someone. We will be using Nature's Petal for any of our future floral needs!

Fabulous flowers on a tight budget

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Karla F

Juil was an absolute rockstar to work with. About a year before the wedding I set up an appointment with him (mostly because he was the closest florist to my gym, and I'm a girl on a tight schedule). It turned out to be a better relationship than I could have hoped for. Juil was... Read More very understanding that I was on a tight budget, took the flower inspiration pictures that I showed him and then was able to suggest options that would work in my price range. He was super cool about using flower pots instead of vases (thank you, $2 pots from ikea) and that I changed the number of "buckaneers" and bouquets we needed about 7 times. Highly, highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 12/23/2013 Jennifer L

While I did research a lot of florists, attended a few bridal shows I wasn't impressed with the selection, service, and I just didn't have that "good feeling". But that all changed once I met Juil. His shop had some excellent reviews and I decided to meet him for an initial... Read More consultation. We mostly corresponded through email but he always responded in a timely matter, which was very important to me since I was doing so much at the time of planning my wedding. Meeting Juil was great! He was professional and his store was clean and he was ready for our meeting having set up an area to sit and talk. Juil worked with our budget and I even made some last minute revisions and he was so easy going and willing to help any way he could. My bouquet and centerpieces were gorgeous! I got so many compliments- it was so elegant and timeless. Juil is the guy to go to, please you will not regret it! He has the awards for a reason!

love my flowers

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Yi Y

everything came out as I imagined and the flowers are fresh and the centerpiece are beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Rachel K

My husband and I got married a little more than 2 months ago and finding a florist was initially slightly stressful, but when my mom found Nature's Petal on the The Knot, we were sooo happy that she did! From the start Juil and his team were professional, accommodating and... Read More provided excellent examples of their creations. We chose Nature's Petal for our wedding because not only did we love their vision (and prices) but we loved working with them. They made everything easy and straight forward. I of course was a normal, anxious bride and had made requests and changes throughout the entire process. Juil was easy to work with, always understanding, and everything came out perfectly on the day of! We were absolutely floored by our chuppah -- many people commented on it being one of the nicest they had ever seen. Our centerpieces and personals were incredible --- exactly as we had envisioned them. Overall, everything was amazing and I would without a doubt, always recommend them for weddings (and all floral needs in general). They are an amazing team and everything was phenomenal!

Loved My Wedding Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Kathy P

It's hard to differentiate one florist from another but after the wedding, I realized the following. Nature's Petal was really professional. You have to meet with them a couple of times before the wedding to finalize what kind of arrangements you want (bring pics!!). But on... Read More the day of the wedding, everything was set up perfectly and I didn't even give a second thought about the flowers. Trust me, this was a major plus since there were so many other things to worry about. When Juil first described to me what kind of flowers he was using, I was a little nervous since I don't know flowers and I couldn't picture what it would look like. They came out great, however. It was really elegant without looking too stiff. I originally wanted a more country style bouquet but I didn't get that. I'm glad though. My catering hall was in an old gold coast mansion and a country style bouquet would have looked sloppy. Instead my flowers were really elegant with a soft touch, which was perfect! I am glad I trusted Juil.

Creative and [my]Visionary

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Alexa A

I had a hard time deciding on a florist. I'm not a very picky bride, but I had one idea for the bouquets that I wasn't willing to change. I wanted each of my seven bridesmaids to have a different flower, though all white, and then have each of those seven types mixed together to... Read More form my bouquet. Weddings have forever been a symbol of union, of families merging to form one, and I thought that was beautifully and visibly represented in the bridal bouquets. After speaking to a few vendors, I received a very wide range of responses to that request. Some were along the lines of "Are you sure?", others touched upon my request and then glazed over it (as if it was something they could change after signing the documents). Juil was different. He immediately recognized the importance of the idea, made me feel like it was special, and more importantly, an idea that was achievable. We decided on Juil and Nature's Petal, and continued to be wildly impressed. When it came to floral designs, my only other broad request was for all white flowers. For inspiration, we went through an array of centerpieces and designs I liked, and he was able to recognize my style after only a few minutes. When it came time to view the centerpieces (we went with a collection of 3 different styles), they were spot on - vintage and romantic with a flare of bohemian. They were perfect. I should also mention that Juil and his team were incredibly patient and flexible during the process. We went back and forth numerous times via email, determining which types of flowers would be represented in the bouquets. He allowed us to reduce the number of centerpieces after we decided to opt for a higher concentration of candles on select tables. Most importantly, he respected my preference for communication. Personally, I favor emails to phone calls (we are all busy people with conflicting schedules, but email is always around for when you have a free minute), and some vendors just simply don't understand that. Juil did, and it made for an infinitely more pleasurable working relationship. I would certainly recommend Juil and Nature's Petal for any event. We were so happy with every detail on the Big Day!

Juil, you are SIMPLY AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Fabiola

I LOVED working with Juil!!! I originally booked him for flower arrangements for my engagement party a year prior to my wedding, and from the first meeting, he was very welcoming to my mother and me. He was genuine and honest from the start. He was able to work with our budget... Read More and the final result was simply amazing, just like I requested it. Once it was time to hire a florist for my wedding, I first checked out the preferred florists suggested by my venue, Sand Castle, but I was disappointed by their lack of respect for my time. I decided to visit Juil again since he did such a great job for my engagement party and this time I went with my MOH. He again, greeted us warmly, sat down and took his time to show us his previous work and tried to guide me to see what would work for my wedding. After the meeting, my MOH was so impressed with how professional Juil was!! I don't know why I wasted my time visiting those other florists, I hired Juil on the spot for my wedding! In the final months leading up to the wedding I had a few color and flower changes from what I initially chose. NOT a problem for Juil, he was willing to accept these changes and even offer ways to incorporate my old flower arrangements into my new one! He was very helpful all the way till the day of the wedding. Flowers were gorgeous, arrived way before schedule at both the hotel AND church locations!!! This vendor was by far the easiest to work with in my opinion! Juil is so easy to talk to and ask questions to regarding different types of flowers (I am no expert in this area whatsoever) and offered his suggestions, but not force you to go with said suggestions. He makes sure you are comfortable with your flower arrangements, and easy to communicate with via email. I had problems at all and if you choose Nature's Petal, you will not be disappointed!! To Juil, I hope your business continues to grow and be even more successful. You really helped my wedding day to be the best it an be! Fab

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Cindy L

The staff at Nature's Petal were very friendly and professional. They gave us great ideas and the centerpieces and ceremony decorations were just BEAUTIFUL!! We're so glad we chose Nature's Petal.

Floral Perfection!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Mabel Y

Since we lived on the opposite coast from our venue, we had to go with long distance planning for our wedding. Juil was very professional, easy to work with and responded promptly to all our concerns/questions. My husband and I were in absolute awe when we saw the floral... Read More centerpieces in our reception room. They were so beautiful and exactly what we envisioned for the wedding. The bouquets were also exquisite and we just loved all the flower combinations and colors together. The flowers really added an elegant touch to all our wedding details! We are so pleased to have picked Nature's Petal as our florist!!!

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Evelyn L

Nature's Petal gave us the classic elegant wedding that we didn't know we were looking for and loved!!!!!!! I started my flower search with not much in mind, I have quite a bit of allergies so I was never really into flowers. But decor was important to me as I believe that... Read More it sets the tone of the whole wedding. Armed with a few clip outs from magazines and I called up Juil from Natures Petal and set up the appointment. Juil was really patient and guided us thru the whole process and made countless revisions to our flower choices. I turned from not really knowing what I wanted, to have a full knowledge of what I will be getting and I loved every bit of it. On the day of my wedding, everyone was wowed by the presence of my flowers. Juil and his team was able to create a refined atmosphere with the abundance of flowers on each table. They were romantic in that formal way that I had no idea I had envisioned. Juil and team, my husband and I really couldn't pull the classic elegance theme off without your help guiding us thru it all. It all came together beautifully and every time I look back at my pictures I am still blown away how you just captured the feel we wanted. Thank you, very much so....

Better than could have imagined!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Camille P

The flowers from the wedding were absolutely amazing!! I showed Juil pictures of bouquets that I was interested in and he made mine have the same look, but even better!!