Nautical Wedding Bells

Queens, NY
Long Island, Queens, NYC

Maria and John's wedding

Reviewed on 11/01/2014

A couple of our guests want to recognize Melissa Hardial, one of wedding coordinators. She did a special favor for one of our guests that was cruising with us and he was so extremely grateful that he kept telling everyone how terrific she was and what a great person she was in... Read More how she treated him. He wants her to get a promotion whatever that means in your world. Please make sure to convey our gratitude.

Captain Arnold

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

He's really sweet and has a remarkable sense of humor and somehow incorporates it all into the wedding ceremony. I have been part of many weddings but with Captain Arnold as the officiant, I'd have to say that it was the best wedding I've attended. Cheers to the happy couple &... Read More Captain Arnold!

Best officiant I've seen

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

I attended a wedding on the princesses cruise ship where Capt. Arnold was the officiant and wow was I blown away. Capt. Arnold performed an awesome ceremony that included a little comedy I wear this guy should do stand up.. Lol he made it easy to sit through the ceremony but... Read More like some long winded officiant putting people to sleep. I would refer Capt. Arnold to anyone looking for an officiant that will make your day special.

Great wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

As soon as I walked into the ceremony it was very classy, elegant yet simple. The bride (my sister) looked absolutely gorgeous. The wedding coordinators were very professional and helpful. Captain Arnold really has a way with words! I enjoyed listening to his ceremony. He made... Read More it a day my sister will never forget!

My amazing officiant

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

Where should I begin?! Well, my day was truly a day to remember. My ceremony was done by Captain Arnold himself. My guest cried, laughed and just loved the tricks he had up his sleeves (literally; he's a magician as well). He did such a great job and he has some amazing girls... Read More that work with him. Captain Arnold helped me through my "bride-zilla" moments and was available 24/7. He's a great guy and a new friendship I will cherish. Thanks Capt!

Totally exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

I have been a guest to many weddings and after experiencing the ceremonies, I knew exactly what I wanted for my own ceremony. I truly wanted to find someone who would light up the place with his words. After finding Captain Arnold, I could not be happier. Not only did he... Read More make me feel at ease when we first met, he did what most people could not, he made me feel special. We went over the ceremony and he asked about personal touches and wanted to make sure that my now husband and I were completely comfortable with him. When it came time to the ceremony, I was blown away. His words are personal, heartfelt, and passionate. He even added a little humor to make everyone smile even more along the happy tears. Once the ceremony was complete, he even made sure to stay a little while and to interact with our guests and take a few photos with them. Everyone loved the Captain and his charming personality. We could not have asked for a better ceremony or wedding day. Thank you Captain Arnold for making our wedding dreams a reality.

GREAT WEDDING/ GREAT VENUE/ GOOD VALUE

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Gina P

Dearest Captain, Christina and the rest of Nautical Weddings & the Skyline Cruise Staff, We're not sure where to begin except of course to say THANK YOU so very much for giving us an amazing wedding on the Skyline Princess last Saturday evening (9/27/14). I don't think... Read More we could have asked for anything better. It was sublime in almost every aspect. The ceremony was perfect and exactly what we wanted. My guests were entertained to the max! The food was great and the staff well trained. You were attentive and understanding with our accommodations and we are grateful that you were able to provide us with such a beautiful memory that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We are so happy! Captain Arnold, we personally thank you for allowing us to host our wedding on the Skyline Princess and for providing us with such a wonderful service that we are still running over in our heads. It was fantastic! We paid attention to your words as you recommended and we are so glad that we did. Thank you also for making our mothers feel so special and for accommodating our family's requests. Thanks also for providing your cute magic tricks during the event. My guests are still talking about how charming you were and how amazing everything was during the event. Christina, a special note to you as you were incredible. Thank you for your patience, you kindness, your professionalism, your consistent communication and for your undivided attention to our needs. You did your job above and beyond our expectations. I know that we had countless requests for you and you seemed to have had few issues accommodating them. Thank you for your kind and sweet demeanor, but also showing us just how professional you are and how well you know how to do your job. We will cherish you in our memory. Nautical Weddings and the Skyline is lucky to have you. We will certainly recommend you to others and we hope Skyline Cruises and Nautical Weddings continues to do well and prosper. Love, Gina & Stephon

Captain!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014

Thank you for the wonderful celebration that we've experienced with you!!! We are really grateful that you gave tribute to our family members that can no longer be with us to celebrate. Till next time Captain, hopefully when we see you again it will be at one of my friends'... Read More wedding! Myluck & Arnel Duque Married on Aug. 20, 2014 by the wonderful Captain Arnold at Central Park, N.Y.

Beautiful, Bashful, and Boy, What A Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

A few months before my own wedding, I flew to New York for an old friend's wedding. Seeing that I had recently been engaged and most of my friends are getting married at this time, my eyes were wide open to any details that I thought I would want for my own wedding. I absolutely... Read More fell in love with this specific wedding, done by Captain Arnold and his team! My husband and I were amazed by how organized and elegant the whole ceremony went. My (now) husband, and I, were already planning to get married in New York since marriage equality is legal there. I was very pleased that Captain Arnold was more than happy to work with us for our special day, especially since, in the past, I'd been introduced to a few officiants who were quite put off that we were two men getting married. The wedding day itself was absolutely stunning and Captain Arnold really got to know us and had my husband and I blushing at the alter with his beautiful words about us each. I'm more than satisfied with how the day went, and would really recommend him and his services to anyone I know!

Dream Wedding Thanks to Captain Arnold!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

As an avid watcher of multiple wedding TV shows, I definitely had my expectations set high for my own wedding! Captain Arnold and his words beautifully made my ceremony a modern day fairy tale. Just the scenery inside and outside of the yacht was already such a magnificent... Read More accent of the day that had my husband, guests, and myself in awe. His whole team worked so smoothly and had me stress free throughout the night to mingle with my guests. Overall, I couldn't have asked for anything more on my wedding day, but I know that if I did ask for more, Captain Arnold was right there to meet any requests to make my day as memorable as possible!

Amazing ceremony

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

Captain Arnold did an amazing job with my sisters wedding. Her and her fiancé had been looking everywhere for the perfect wedding officiant and he really came through. The flowers, the cake and his services were exceptional.

Captain Arnold is the best!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

This is the 2nd time I've seen Captain Arnold perform a wedding. And I must say that he just keeps on getting better and better at his services!

Outstanding Job!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

I recently had a wedding this summer and I will remember that day for years to come. The crew was great and very helpful throughout the ceremony. He has many ceremonies to choose from such as sand and rose ceremonies. He called us up to check and see if everything was in order... Read More in terms of paperwork or slight changes. My grandmother passed away recently and he was kind enough to mention her in the ceremony. I highly recommend him to friends and family.

Very helpful!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

My wife and I got married this October and we both were very pleased with Captain Arnold. The ceremony was beautiful. He really went out of his way to help us out. My wife and I have two children from previous marriages and I was very touched that he incorporated them in this... Read More ceremony. We had our wedding on a cruise line and it was perfect to say the least. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a hallmark wedding.

Great

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Kelly E

Captain Arnold did an outstanding job at our wedding. He was a true professional, arrived on time, mingled with guests, and provided a heartfelt (and funny) ceremony. Exactly what we wanted. I was worried that we had not met him in person prior to the ceremony, but he did a... Read More wonderful job giving us a personal ceremony with the information we gave him. Highly recommended!

NCL "The Breakaway"

Reviewed on 10/12/2013

Dear Captain Arnold, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to you for performing my wedding ceremony on July 7, 2013 onboard the NCL Breakaway. I had been planning my wedding for over a year with Royal Ocean Events so I was praying that my "special" day would be... Read More perfect and it WAS thanks to you! Your words were sincere and heartfelt. Harold and I felt as though you knew us so well. I received many compliments about how great you were. I also want to express my heartfelt thanks for you speaking of my dad that had just passed away 3 days before. It was very emotional for me but I knew that he was there looking down on us. You are amazing at what you do and Harold and I could not have had a better person perform our ceremony for us. I also want to thank your coordinators for the amazing job they did as well. They are very good at what they do and you are lucky to have such an amazing team working with you. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts, Barbara & Harold

Thompson Nuptials - Norwegian Gem 10/30/2011

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Susan R

Captain Arnold officiated at our wedding which was held on the Norwegian Gem before leaving port in NYC. I had arranged our wedding through NCL and didn't know who would officiate and I couldn't have been happier with the result. Captain Arnold was a delight - we had time... Read More to wait before boarding and he entertained the guests with magic tricks - an added bonus:-) More importantly, Captain Arnold provided a wonderful and memorable message for us. He didn't know us, yet his rich and meaningful words felt as though he knew our hearts. I am certain that if we had had the choice, we couldn't have chosen better.

Beyond our expectations!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Melissa M

There are no accidents! As my husband and I were looking for local officiants that would be the perfect match for us, we came across information on the Knot for Nautical Wedding Bells. We were incredibly fortunate to have Capt. Arnold join us in marriage June 29, 2013. He is... Read More compassionate, understanding and willing to do anything he can to make your special day truly YOURS. There are not words to describe the beauty and wisdom behind every word spoken during the ceremony. And he' s absolutely right~ Remember to listen to each word. Even 2 months later, the complements from family and friends keep coming about the beautiful celebration of our love. We can't thank Capt. Arnold enough!! We look forward to seeing the Captain in Times Square on St. Valentine's to renew our vows! ! Mr. & Mrs. MM

Excellent

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Mark D

Everyone absolutely raved about the ceremony and how different it was from any wedding they had previously attended. The special touches Capt, Arnold added made it even more so special . We found it to be very personal and heartwarming. It was more beautiful than we ever... Read More could have imagined. It was indeed like a fairy tale! Our friends and family were enamored by the love we expressed to each other. Capt. Arnold's words touched all of our hearts.

8/18/12

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Mary Allison F

Hi Captain Arnold, We got home from our honeymoon in Belize and had received your package. The letter was beautiful and we really appreciate the copy of the wedding vows and photograph. You will always have a special place in our hearts (and mantel!) Thank you again for... Read More being our wedding officiant, it was an absolutely beautiful ceremony. You made us feel comfortable and at ease. Each and every guest told us how much they enjoyed the ceremony as well. We really feel as though you captured the sentiment of marriage perfectly. Your words touched us and our guests in a lovely way and I know we will remember that day forever as one of the happiest of our lives. Thanks again, Mary Allison and Richard ~08/18/2012

bride

Reviewed on 8/27/2013

Captain Arnold was great!...our guests still talk about his touching ceremony...you wont be dissappointed

Touching, funny, perfect non-denominational officiant!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Sandra H

Captain Arnold performed our wedding ceremony in April, at a venue in Manhattan. He was incredibly pleasant to work with from start to finish; he was incredibly positive, and clearly quite passionate about marriage being a meaningful commitment. The ceremony was an absolute hit... Read More with me and my husband, and with all the wedding guests. A lot of my friends actually had photos taken with "The Captain" after the ceremony, and people raved about the ceremony he performed. Really great guy, who did a really great job -- and he was priced just about the same as other folks in the area.

Exceptional wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 KellyAnn O

Captain Arnold gave us a wedding to remember!! The ceremony was beautiful, heartfelt and funny. My parents had wanted a traditional church wedding, but I am not a religious person. When they found out that we had hired an officiant for an outdoor wedding I thought they would... Read More burst! My parents were thrilled with the vows, the music - the whole event! Captain Arnold's voice is captivating and his presence made us very comfortable standing in front of everyone. He started the ceremony with a tribute to our family members that could not be with us that day - and had tissues at the ready for when I started crying! Amazing! I can't say enough!

We Love Captain Arnold!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Lindsay L

Words cannot express how grateful we are for the terrific job Captain Arnold did at our wedding in May of 2013! My husband and I were so moved by his beautiful words. Captain's unique mix of poignant prose and comical anecdotes was perfect, and helped set the mood for a... Read More beautiful ceremony. There were so many personal touches during our ceremony. We really felt like Captain had a grasp of who we are individually, and as a couple. P.S. Not only did we enjoy the amazing job Captain did, but we have received so many compliments and words of praise from our family and friends, too!

Mrs katz

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Brenda K

My ceremony was fantastic! Capt Arnold gave us everything and more, our guests loved it. I highly recommend him