Custom Crafted Wedding Experience

We believe that there is more to great photography than just snapping the shutter, it’s about creating a personalized experience during this truly special season of life! Being a photographer is a very intimate job because we are with our couples more than any other wedding vendor. That’s why we believe in taking the time to get to know each of our couples, teach them posing and make sure that we are crafting a story in our images that is true to you. All of our wedding packages include: Two photographers, in person consultations, an engagement session, wedding day coverage, day after sneak peek, champagne + photo delivery and a password protected gallery. We are only able to take a select number of couples each year so save your spot today before it's gone!

Artistic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

SF Bay Area and Napa (510) 210-3821

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Chelsea G

I can't recommend Nautilus Lens Photography enough! Nicole and Paul are so professional. My photos were stunning and they were ready before my honeymoon was even over! They knew all the right questions to ask to put my mind at ease and they really went out of their way to get... Read More all the shots we wanted and they even had some great advice. They went so far above and beyond! They even drove out to the location ahead of time to scout out great angles and lighting. Nicole showed up prepared for anything with a box of emergency fixes for anything that could go wrong from bobby pins to super glue. Everything went perfectly and I love love love our photos!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Leila M

Our experience with Nautilus Lens Photography was amazing. From our first meeting all the way to receiving our photographs Nicole and Paul were thoughtful, fun, knowledgeable and professional. They asked questions to get to know us and to really get a feel for what we were... Read More looking for. They wanted to know everything from how we met down to the smallest details of our day. They both worked beautifully together and made us feel so comfortable at our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. They were super accessible and patient when I had questions about what to expect and helpful when I asked advice about clothing, colors and set up. Nicole also went on her own time to scope out our venue and get ideas of where to get the best shots on the day of! We also had a two day wedding and Nicole and Paul were super flexible with the timing and helpful on figuring out the best timeline in order to capture the most important shots. They had a quick turnaround and when I received the photographs I was amazed! They were able to capture beautiful shots, but also take me through my wedding day with a different set of eyes! I was able to see all the things I missed the day of. I highly suggest booking Nautilus Lens Photography for all of your events. I know we plan to continue working with them for years to come!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Heather S

Recently my boyfriend and I had the most amazing photoshoot experience with Nicole and Paul for our two year anniversary. Not only was Nicole so responsive before the photoshoot but she exceeded all expectations during the shoot as well. She was so warm and welcoming and made... Read More both of us feel like ourselves during the entire process. Can not recommend Nicole and Paul enough! We are truly thankful that we have found them. We will definitely be using them again in the future :)

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Steven M

We could not be happier with our choice of photography team! Nautilus was absolutely amazing - they worked with us, our vendors, our planner, our schedule, and all our family (no, really - they were everywhere!) and guests to capture fantastic photos of all the important... Read More moments at our wedding, plus some fun things even we didn't think of! They even went so far as to help coordinate things when they had a free moment, and offered to run "interference" for us by whisking us away for a little break so we could catch our breath (taking "a few quick photos" is the perfect excuse to get away for a moment! Brilliant!). They are lovely people, with a truly fantastic eye and vision, and excellent ability to communicate to you and your wedding party / family exactly how to pose to execute that vision. Can not recommend them enough!

Nicole Dial + Paul Garber

We are a husband and wife photography team! From the minute we met, we began doing photography together and fell in love creating images together. We absolutely love what we do and capturing joyful and romantic images is a dream come true. We are constantly inspired by our couples and their artistic, offbeat, and totally personalized weddings! We currently reside on the lovely island of Alameda with our black cat, Iona.