Southern ME's Premier Bridal Hair & Makeup Artists

Naviina Salon & Day Spa is an Aveda Concept full service salon offering treatments for hair, body and soul. Wedding salon and spa services are something we pride ourselves on at Naviina Salon & Day Spa. From the initial consultation to the day of, we cater to you and your wedding party. Ensuring you look and feel your best on the day of your dreams. We offer a wide array of services including body and facial treatments, full hair and makeup services as well as Eyelash Extensions. The day before the rehersal book a relaxing couples massage. Then it’s all about the bridal party with manicure’s, pedicure's, massages and facials all around. Finally, on the day of your dreams we either come to you or you can come to the salon. Either way, we will leave you looking fresh and feeling fabulous!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

45 Wells Plaza, Suite 6, Wells, ME Coastal Maine & Northern New England (207) 251-4688

Great stylist!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Nichole F

My hair and makeup, as well as all of my bridesmaids hair was done at Naviina Salon. My hairstylist was Cassie and she was phenominal! I have long, thick hair, that she pulled up into the most beautiful updo. She was creative to get my super heavy floral headpiece anchored in... Read More with fishing line and bobby pins! That puppy did not move all night and I got so many compliments. My makeup was also beautiful. They did have other weddings booked for that day but they made it work. My bridesmaids hair and my mom's hair were done beautifully. The cost is a bit high if you choose to have a trial beforehand. I am glad I did because it helped to expedite the hair and makeup the day of. The location was perfect, right across from the hotel where I got ready. My only apprehension was that they booked the makeup stylist to do my trial and day of makeup not realizing that she would be unavailable the day of my wedding. She wrote down everything she used in the trial and my makeup still came out great.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Timothy

Jeanie came to my hotel and did my hair and make up. She was really great, really fun to talk to and flexible about what style I wanted. My hair and make up looked beautiful on my wedding day

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brittany C

I used Naviina for hair and makeup for my wedding! They came to the house and were so kind and friendly. Vicki was amazing with makeup! Thanks you for doing an amazing job!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kara H

I used Naviina salon for my wedding makeup and rehearsal dinner hair and makeup and I was beyond thrilled with the outcome and experience! Lauren did both my hair and make up for the rehearsal dinner and then my wedding make up on the big day! She was absolutely amazing! She was... Read More super fun and extremely patient with all of my wishes and wants! She did exactly what I had visioned! Lauren and Shawna also helped with the makeup for the rest of the bridesmaids and all the girls loved how their makeup turned out and it held up through the evening! For the rehearsal dinner we all went to the salon for blowouts and all the bridesmaids loved the experience. Jen was great to work with in coordinating the times since I had a large bridal party and I was thrilled with how accomadating she and the whole salon was. I can't thank them enough for all their help in making everything perfect! I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Meredith P

They did hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party... their work was amazing, they did exactly what we asked for (but better than I could have ever imagined). I felt beautiful when I left and every time I see my pictures I'm thankful that I got my hair done at such a great... Read More salon.

Excellent service

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Jennifer L

I had 4 bridesmaids and 2 mothers of the bride to take care of as well as myself. They provided us with enough stylists that all 7 of us had our hair and makeup done from 1045 am and done by 12:30 sharp like they said. My wedding hair was gorgeous and stayed up REALLY well.... Read More Janine was my stylist and she was awesome, very calm and relaxing on a wedding day!! Highly recommended. they did an amazing job on everyone's makeup as well!!

Great hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Kate C

Aveda products, convienient location, accomodating staff. My hair and makeup looked just as I envisioned and they both held up on a windy, rainy day!

Bobbie J

Bobbie was raised in Massachusetts and relocated to Maine years ago. She started with Aveda skin care and massage in 1997 and then obtained her cosmetology license in 2002. In 2010 she opened Naviina Salon & Day Spa.