I specialize in Bridal Hair and Makeup

My promise to you: I will make you look and feel at your very best on that special day! I believe in making you look as beautiful and timeless as you will ever look, so that it can transcend, since it is one of the few things in life you will photograph and pass it on to your family. I specialize in wedding hair & makeup, I've been on this industry for over 10 years and I will provide a fun and easy going experience for you.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Nikra Centeno

I'm Nikra, I am a small city girl with big goals & big dreams. I am very passionate about beauty. The happiest times in my life are when I am doing what I am meant to be doing, when I follow my bliss and let God direct the way. I believe hair and makeup bring me back home. I enjoy anything outdoors, being outside in nature gives me energy and peace. When I am not behind the brushes and hair tools you will find me at a Zumba class at the gym, dancing my heart out at a salsa club or at a shopping spree at Nordys. My hope is to empower and uplift every woman that crosses along my path.