After Party, Wedding

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

7546 5th Street N., St Paul, MN (612) 963-7972

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Ashley A

Until my wedding, I've never been to a party where guests actively tell you they want to book your DJ for their next event. Besides getting married, DJ Greg was the best part of our wedding. I could gush about him for days, but long story short, he listens to you. We chose a... Read More photobooth and DJ package and would do it all again in a heartbeat. Greg, his wife, and daughter were absolutely amazing and made my guests feel welcome and excited for the evening. Greg can read a room better than any DJ I've encountered. He knew exactly what to play and how long it should last. 10/10 would recommend to anyone who is getting married, having a party, or wants to turn up for any small reason!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Stephanie E

DJ Greg was amazing!!! He showed up early and was all set up with plenty of time to spare. He found all of our songs for us no problem, did a great job of getting the guests dancing, and was even out dancing with us some of the night! Guests kept complimenting his choices for... Read More dinner music and reception music. When it came to planning, Greg was very quick to respond and ease all our fears or answer our questions! We would definitely book Greg again!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Gina A

DJ Greg was EPIC! He was hands down one the best wedding DJ's I have seen - and not just saying that because it was my wedding. We are still getting rave reviews every time we see guests from our wedding. He took great notes from the times we had met with him to ensure our day... Read More ran smoothly. He had everything covered and so much more. He kept the dance floor shaking and moving all night long - there was never a down moment! We can't thank you enough.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Amanda T

DJ Greg was absolutely amazing! I have been to multiple weddings where the dance floor is empty all night long. With DJ Greg, the dance floor was full the entire night with our guests dancing, laughing and having fun! If it wasn't for such and amazing DJ full of enthusiasm and... Read More spunk my wedding would have never been the same. I have gotten so many compliments from my guest on how great he was. Needless to say, if you are planning a wedding I would highly suggest checking him out! Thank you DJ Greg, you rock!!! :-)

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Abby S

Dj Greg was fantastic! He was super professional, organized, and accommodating plus... he really got our guesting grooving. Everyone raved about his song choices and his dance moves.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Aly S

DJ Greg Ellis killed it! He was punctual, fun, professional, and very outgoing. Greg knew how to push guests to dance without being obnoxious. He was very flexible and would accommodate to each situation that arose. Very impressed with his performance and highly suggest him as a... Read More DJ for any event.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Lauren P

DJ Greg was amazing! He was professional and classy during every single thing. He made my daughter's wedding the best ever! All of our friends were exceptionally impressed by his ability to get everyone dancing and involved. It was the best ever!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Laura B

Greg was the best! He was the DJ for our wedding on 7.22.17, and we heard so many compliments about him. After meeting with us to learn more about us and our music styles, he played the perfect mix and had our guests dancing all night! Our other vendors even said they've never... Read More seen so many people out on the dance floor at a wedding! He did a great job as the MC of the night as well! I highly recommend Greg as a DJ!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kylie D

DJ Greg helped us throw the most epic dance party!! He was amazing and worked closely with us before our wedding day to make the day go smoothly. From ceremony to dinner to dance, DJ Greg was there making sure everyone was having a good time. If I had to throw another party, I... Read More would DEFINITELY book Greg again.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Kaylee B

DJ Greg is hands down one of the best values you will find for a DJ in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area. Trust me - I did ALL the research. I am so happy we chose DJ Greg to MC and DJ our big day. He had everything covered from the ceremony to the last song, and everyone had a... Read More great time. I had multiple people come up to me to tell me what a professional Greg was. He met with my fiance and I several times throughout the wedding planning process and reassured me every step of the way with my dozens of requests (everything from a custom processional song to special announcements throughout the night). Above all else, Greg is just a great guy. So easy to talk with, gets along with everyone, and keeps the party going. And he hit the dance floor multiple times throughout the evening! Your DJ is such an important part of your big day, and really does play an integral role in facilitating the festivities for the evening. I can assure you, if you hire DJ Greg, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Ellie K

We had such an incredible experience! Greg was not able to be at the wedding for unforeseen reasons, so his work partner and wife stepped in and they were incredible! Tons of fun, always double checking with us to make sure we did this according to plan and reassessing what we... Read More wanted which was wonderful ! They were flexible with changes we wanted to make, things to add or remove, and they kept the party lively! They took requests and played an awesome variety of music. Wish we could celebrate all over again! What an awesome experience!!! You must hire these guys for your wedding.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Abbey K

In my opinion, the only thing that makes a wedding great is free drinks and a fantastic DJ. Greg delivered! He played music for the ceremony, happy hour, and the reception. Even we met with him before the wedding, he brought the energy! He did a great job getting people on the... Read More dance floor which is all I cared about. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kailey S

Greg is absolutely INCREDIBLE!! We asked him for a party and that is exactly what we got! He is so much fun to work with and is so open to couple's styles it is incredible! Our dance floor was never empty and he played such a huge part of that! Our guests cannot stop... Read More complimenting us on the music! He kept everything running smoothly through the ceremony, all the mics were set up by him personally, and the rest of the night went off without a hitch as well! Thank you DJ Greg for the incredible party!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Christine M

You need to hire Greg for your wedding DJ! Everyone at our wedding came up to us after the wedding saying how much they liked Greg. He is very social, knows how to keep the dance floor hopping, and works with you to get the vibe you want for your wedding. He also gave us great... Read More recommendations when we didn’t quite know what we wanted. It ended up to be a more than perfect day with his music, energy, and help to move the night along.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Aly S

DJ Greg is the absolute best. His enthusiasm and professionalism are boundless! He worked closely with us to make our reception 100% personal to us, setting the perfect tone for the entire evening. He was instrumental in keeping our event running smoothly, and rocked the dance... Read More floor for hours. I especially appreciate how he helped me create a special memorial dance for my dad during the traditional father/daughter dance. It was everything we wanted for our special day. Thank you, Greg!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Ron A

Greg was the bomb! Honestly think he had more fun than anyone else at our wedding...and that's saying something because everyone had a blast! Brought a great energy to everything he touched without ever going over the top. In terms of prep, he was very attentive and... Read More responsive. Good listener and offered good suggestions. Very pleasant to work with. Felt like we had a friend in the DJ booth by the wedding day. There were a couple of very minor details in terms of follow through that slipped through the cracks, but they were dramatically outweighed by the energy, enthusiasm, charisma and a and shear fun that he brought to the festivities. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Britta S

Dj Greg is the real deal. The day after my wedding everyone kept commenting "Your DJ was awesome." He will give you the best customer service around. Checks in leading up to the day, during the day, and after! He responded to texts/emails/calls almost instantly. Never... Read More judged on your song choice. Beyond a DJ he was also a great MC for the whole afternoon. Excusing tables, directing people, etc... He got the party started and kept it going. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Allison B

Greg was great to work with for all the preparations and our DJ Anthony was fantastic. He was really easy to work with, and even bought extra music to play before our ceremony that he thought we would like just based on our song requests. His wife Amy acted as his assistant and... Read More even stepped in when I needed help with my dress. Everyone was very professional and everything went so smooth. We couldn't have been happier choosing Neckwerk Entertainment.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Jenna C

Wow, can I only leave 5 stars!? DJ GREG was AMAZING! We knew right away at our first meeting with him that he was the DJ for us. (Wedding was 12.16.16) He is vibrant, fun, and has fresh ideas! We gave him some direction and he took it from there! Every single guest has told... Read More us how much fun Greg was, and that they have never seen the dance floor packed the ENTIRE night! We are so thankful we were able to work with Greg. A true professional, and a great guy!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Nicole T

I hated long reviews when I was planning but if your considering DJ Greg this one will hopefully help. We had DJ Greg for our wedding on a Sunday in September, it was also the same day there was a Vikings packers night game. Even though everyone was more then a little distracted... Read More Greg got the party going. If your looking for a DJ to get people dancing and to help MC the night you can stop searching. Although he may seem unorganized at times during the planning, don't worry, DJ Greg has it under control and will make sure everything goes right. We were having technical problems with our ceremony venue and even though we were only paying him for our reception he got our music fixed for the ceremony, and while I'm sure he doesn't normally do things for free I felt I had to mention him going the extra mile. He met with us several times to plan before the wedding and those meetings were the only wedding planning tasks that we were actually excited about doing. DJ Greg is the man and you will not regret using him by the end of the night. I look forward to being able to throw another big party so I can justify hiring him again just to party.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016

Greg is amazing! He was so professional and has a great sense of humor - got everyone dancing! He listened to us and put together a great soundtrack for the party. Can't say enough good things about Greg, who did a wonderful job curating music, emceeing, created a fun... Read More atmosphere!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Doug S

AMAZING!! We had Greg do a party at our home, and then noticed that our friends were all booking him too! Consequently, we have been to many events where Greg is the life of the party! He is absolutely fantastic to work with!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sarah A

Greg is Awesome with a capital A!! He is great to work with. From the first conversation with him, his responsiveness, attention to detail, and professionalism were clear, as were his love of music and his DJ gear. The photo booth is great! Mel is his right hand, it is a joy to... Read More have him. He had a wide listing of music and can play you anything.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

DJ Greg did an amazing job at our wedding. He got everyone in attendance, up on their feet! He's entertaining, funny, totally engaged with our guests. I met him years before doing his Karaoke night, and have hired him for several parties since. Each and every even, Greg... Read More and Mel (Neckwerk Entertainment) was what folks were talking about months after. Greg & Mel are the best around!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

One of the most important aspects of a successful event is a phenomenal DJ that knows how to keep the crowd engaged, happy, and dancing. Greg is that DJ and is hands down THE DJ you need to have! I have been to many events with Greg and his company; corporate work events,... Read More weddings, and personal parties and he adjusts his style to the crowd (he knows his audience). He not only knew what to play when, but his personal attention is like none other. His creative and positive attitude automatically draws people to him. You know it’s a great time when almost every guest is still dancing at the end of the night and doesn’t want to leave.