Affordable Wedding Videography

Nedd Media is a fully registered and licensed business that holds an A+ accreditation through the Better Business Bureau.Our style is artistic and meticulous while bringing an emotionally engaging feel to your wedding video.The edited video packages we offer are affordable, yet as a client at Nedd Media, you still get the same high quality output offered by more expensive vendors. At Nedd Media we do not "outsource" videographers for our clients. The quality you see on the website is what you get in the final product, Kern will be the lead videographer on your wedding day. Utilizing 4K cinema cameras, pro quality microphones, and state of the art video editing platforms, Nedd Media exceeds expectations making your special day a success. Please visit neddmedia.com for information

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Boston Area and New England (508) 690-4512

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Jillian R

My bridesmaids surprised me with Kern for my wedding, the most priceless gift on earth. Kern was professional, he worked well with my photographer, he wasnt afraid to dive in for a great shot, maneuver my husband and I for the perfect opportunity for footage with the natural... Read More light, etc. He did an amazing job of boiling down 9 hours of footage into 6+ minutes of a social snip it of our day we were able to share with our friends and family. I loved the flow, Kern captured all of the important people in our lives in that clip. He was really quick with turn around time, and remained in touch. the actual video of our wedding is amazing, i cant wait to share it with our close friends and family - you spend an entire year planning a wedding and its next to impossible to take it all in. Kern's video helped me relive the experience, all of the minor details, the music, speeches, reactions from the crowd, laughter, tears and overall emotion that made the day to perfect to us. I highly recommend Kern

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Julianne T

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kern and Nedd Media!! Kern’s calm demeanor and professionalism made what could easily be a very stressful day much more enjoyable. I have watched my wedding video multiple times already and feel so thankful we chose to add this... Read More component to our wedding day! Our video came out absolutely perfect and truly captures all the wonderful moments from that day. If you’re looking for a fantastic videographer with amazing results, look no further than Kern and Nedd Media!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 gabriella d

Kern was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was very responsive, professional and flexible to say the least. He captured every moment we hoped for and more! The video came out beautifully, and was very touching to watch. It was filmed in a very organic way and flowed easily... Read More from one moment to the next. Kern is very down to earth and easy to work with. His filming is very unobtrusive, which we greatly appreciated. One can easily see that he genuinely cares about his clients and strives to produce a final product that is both personal and true to each couple he works with. I would highly recommend Nedd Media! They truly met all of our expectations :)

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Stephanie L

Our wedding video came out amazing! Nedd was able to capture everything we wanted and put everything together perfectly. He worked with us every step of the way and made sure we get exactly what we wanted. There was a small problem with how the tapes copied over in the end, but... Read More he fixed it right away and priority shipped it to us. We couldn't be happier with the results and will cherish our video forever!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Laura M

We were very happy with Nedd's work, both at our wedding, and in the finished video. Everything we wanted was captured, and it was well done, but they were never intrusive the day of the wedding, which was important to us. He was very easy to work with, professional and... Read More courteous at all times. The quality of his work and the value were very high, which were the deciding factors on why we choose Nedd.

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 J C

Kern provided great service! He was thiughtful, attentive and reliable before, during and after the wedding. He was unobstrusive throughout the wedding amd captured all the key moments as well as many funny and sentimental ones. He had fast turn around of the video in less than... Read More a month and was receptive to a small modification I needed for the highlights video. He is a true professional and we could not be happier with the outcome.

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Louis G

My wife and I had a Great experience with kern the videos are great and he did an amazing job of capturing the event. Once everything was set he did the rest we got to enjoy our night while he worked around us. We would both gladly recommend him to any of our friends looking to... Read More wonderfully capture the day of their wedding in the future.

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Caitlin K

Kern was the best! He was so kind and helpful from our first conversation through the wedding day and then receiving the finished product. The quality of the film is TOP NOTCH! He was so professional and nice to work with on the wedding day. He captured all the perfect moments... Read More but we did not feel like we were being filmed all day long. Highly recommend Nedd Media!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 El L

I am very happy that I had Nedd Media videotape my wedding. Kern did an amazing job capturing beautiful moments throughout the evening. He was non-obtrusive and yet captured all of the important shots. He is incredibly talented and so the video really is a pleasure to watch. I... Read More thought that he was a wonderful person to work with throughout the wedding planning process as he was very responsive to emails. I also liked that he was open to any special requests that I had for the video including adding a clip from the raw footage and incorporating some photographs that I liked into the video. The editing between scenes is excellent. The turnaround time was very prompt. I highly recommend Nedd Media!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Dana W

Kern was fantastic and we LOVE how our highlight and full video came out. I actually forgot that on top of our wonderful full 10 minute highlight film that we ordered a completely edited hour long full wedding movie so when that came in the mail it was like christmas! Kern was... Read More extremely professional and fantastic to work with throughout the entire planning process.

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Erica N

Kern was very pleasant to work with. He showed up early on the day of our wedding and captured every detail from when the girls and I were getting ready, to the moment we arrived at our venue. He captured every moment of our wedding day and it was like reliving it every time I... Read More watched it. The music and editing was perfect and I loved our wedding disc! Overall, I was very happy with our wedding video.

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Corey B

Kern was a great videographer to work with - he had great attention to detail, was on time, and professional! He captured wonderful moments at our wedding and we are very happy Kern got it all on video! The case for the DVD was also amazing! A great keepsake from our big day

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Jenna S

My husband and I recently used Kern- Nedd Media for our wedding video. Kern is very friendly, professional, on time and genuinely cares about the experience of your wedding and how it will be captured! We have not yet received our final video but from what we experienced on our... Read More big day while he was filming, his credentials and how highly the guests spoke of him we are very excited to see the final product. I would highly recommend Nedd Media for your big day!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Jennifer S

Kern was super easy to work with and captured our wedding day perfectly! We met twice before the wedding and explained to him our vision for the day. He was timely and really made sure he had all of the angles he needed for the video. We received a highlight video, multiple... Read More copies of a 70 minute video that captured the essence of the whole day, as well as all of the raw footage. You cannot beat all of this for the price! My husband and I were very happy with Kern's work and would recommend him to others. I am very happy that we will forever have these memories. Thank you, Kern!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Tara W

7 months before our wedding our hired videographer informed us that they were no longer in the videography business and luckily we stumbled upon Kern's work from Nedd Media. Kern was amazing....from getting in touch with us and going over all of the options available to us... Read More within our budget. We had Kern with us for the entire day from the bridal party getting ready all the way to til the end of the night. He captured everything that we could have ever imagined, even the stuff our photographer was unable to capture. He blended in nicely and never got in the way during the entirety of the day, when watching the highlight video and DVD with family and friends, they kept mentioning "wow I didn't even see him right there" I was so excited to get our highlight video and DVD's and they were nothing short of amazing!! Kern worked very hard to make our two favorite songs get worked into the highlight video and did a nice job of editing the DVD's. We are so lucky that we found Kern during our search and would highly recommend him to anyone for his excellent work, professionalism, affordability and quality of service!! You cannot go wrong with Nedd Media Films!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Danielle S

We worked with Kern for our 6/24/17 wedding at the Museum of Science. We just recently received our highlight video and wedding DVDs and we are incredibly satisfied with the result! For the price, compared to many other videographers out there in the area, you cannot beat the... Read More value of Kern's services. He was very professional the day of the event and showed up in a suit. He was very responsive to all my emails, usually taking no longer than two days to respond. At some points, some of the things he asked us to do felt corny, but looking at our videos he really knew what he was doing. It did take us a bit longer than two months to get our video, but Kern also stayed extra hours after our contract just to make sure to get important footage. All in all we are extremely happy with the product. We've gotten so many compliments on our highlight video and my husband and I are incredibly happy that we have a full length video capturing all of the important moments of the day (ceremony, dances, speeches, and montages of dancing/getting ready). If you are on a budget and want to be able to capture the day in a video, I would highly recommend Nedd Media.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Becca B

Kern was great to work with. We just received our highlight video and our wedding DVDS and couldn’t be happier! We’ve gotten numerous compliments on both. He was there the whole day from start to finish and we’re so happy we decided to go with a videographer to relive the... Read More moments live! He captured everything perfectly and was so professional and easy to work with. You also cannot beat his pricing – definitely one of the most reasonable videographers we had come across while doing our research and his work comes out outstanding!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jenny Z

I am happy to give Nedd Media a 5-star review because Kern did an incredible job shooting at our wedding at the State Room in Boston in May 2017 and capturing so many moments alongside my photographer. The highlight video, full-length video and raw footage that we received was... Read More everything we could have wanted - excellent video quality, captured so many special moments on our wedding day especially the entire ceremony and all the speeches. It also fit within the budget that I was able to allocate for videography, so I am really glad I went with Nedd Media!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Greta D

I would like to start by saying that my goal here is to write a redeeming review for Kern at NeddMedia. I waited to write the review until I received my wedding video because I would prefer to judge the work and not the person. Based on the work, I would give Nedd Media more... Read More than 5 stars. Our wedding video is gorgeous and has brought us to tears every time we've watched it - which has been often in the short time that we've had it. Based on communication, I would give him 2.5 stars so I'm taking an average and giving 4 stars. I feel that a one star wouldn't be fair because we did receive everything that was promised to us. And again, the work is wonderful. I also feel the need to mention, that there was only one service that fit our videography price range and it was NeddMedia. While we've had some frustrating moments concerning communication with Kern, I can also admit that if is service didn't exist, we would have never been able to book a videographer and therefore would not have a video of our happiest day. For me that would have been the most disappointing outcome. I can not speak for Mr. Nedd but I will say that he has shared his situation with me and there were extenuating circumstances that contributed to him not being able to meet our originally contacted deadline. I believe that he has learned through this process that communication is key for a successful business. I believe in this young entrepreneur and hope that he is able to continue to develop his talent and grow his business despite recent setbacks. Now that we have our wedding videos (highlight reel, edited reel and raw footage) I can still stay that I am overall happy that I choose NeddMedia to cover my wedding day.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Sarah B

We have had the same experience as other recent reviewers. After our wedding in October, and we have not heard back from him with any calls, emails, etc. Literally nothing since our wedding day when he asks for the final payment. We will unfortuneately be pursuing action as... Read More well. Horrible.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Chris L

Got married in July, communication prior was good and showed up on the day. Professional at the event. Ever since, barely any communication. Agreed to accept video past date on contract, no video. Agreed to wait to Christmas for video as a Christmas gift to out parents. No... Read More video. No communication as to why. Will be reporting to BBB and pursuing legal action to resolve this disheartening situation.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Leanne F

unfortunately my husband and i are in the same boat. got married in september and up until the wedding kern was responsive and professional. since the wedding i have been unable to get in contact with him despite many calls, messages and emails. very devastating to think we may... Read More never get video footage from the most important day of our lives. your better off booking with someone else. STAY AWAY

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Michelle D

Unfortunately we had the same experience as Laura P. We chose NeddMedia based on positive reviews below. Kern was very responsive and helpful leading up to to the wedding and even stayed through to the end of our reception to capture all the dancing. However, we have heard... Read More NOTHING from him now (wedding 9/3/16) despite multiple emails and calls on our part. I am frankly devastated we may not end up with any video documentation of our wedding. We are still reaching out and hopeful this may change but based on our experience so far, I would NOT recommend working with him.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Samantha M

We booked Nedd Media on recommendation from our friends and we were very pleased! Kern (owner) is very professional and very accommodating. He worked with us on what we wanted in our wedding video and on price. Kern was very prompt in returning our emails within 24 hours or... Read More less. My husband and I have now watched our wedding video twice along with all the extra raw footage and we absolutely LOVE it! My husband's exact words were "I think the video is great and that Kern did a great job!" We could not be more happy and thankful for Nedd Media to have captured the best day ever and now we can re-live it for years to come! I would highly recommend Nedd Media for capturing all your wedding day bliss!

The BEST Videographer

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Veronica C

Kern from Nedd Media was so great! He was very professional but had a great sense of humor. We really enjoyed having him around. He was able to get my now husband, to comply while he was shooting, which is not always easy. The video quality was great and we love watching the... Read More highlight video as well as the entire video. We highly recommend Nedd Media!