Nedd Media

Boston, Waltham,Watertown and surrounding areas

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Boston, Waltham,Watertown and surrounding areas (508) 690-4512

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jenny Z

I am happy to give Nedd Media a 5-star review because Kern did an incredible job shooting at our wedding at the State Room in Boston in May 2017 and capturing so many moments alongside my photographer. The highlight video, full-length video and raw footage that we received was... Read More everything we could have wanted - excellent video quality, captured so many special moments on our wedding day especially the entire ceremony and all the speeches. It also fit within the budget that I was able to allocate for videography, so I am really glad I went with Nedd Media!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Greta D

I would like to start by saying that my goal here is to write a redeeming review for Kern at NeddMedia. I waited to write the review until I received my wedding video because I would prefer to judge the work and not the person. Based on the work, I would give Nedd Media more... Read More than 5 stars. Our wedding video is gorgeous and has brought us to tears every time we've watched it - which has been often in the short time that we've had it. Based on communication, I would give him 2.5 stars so I'm taking an average and giving 4 stars. I feel that a one star wouldn't be fair because we did receive everything that was promised to us. And again, the work is wonderful. I also feel the need to mention, that there was only one service that fit our videography price range and it was NeddMedia. While we've had some frustrating moments concerning communication with Kern, I can also admit that if is service didn't exist, we would have never been able to book a videographer and therefore would not have a video of our happiest day. For me that would have been the most disappointing outcome. I can not speak for Mr. Nedd but I will say that he has shared his situation with me and there were extenuating circumstances that contributed to him not being able to meet our originally contacted deadline. I believe that he has learned through this process that communication is key for a successful business. I believe in this young entrepreneur and hope that he is able to continue to develop his talent and grow his business despite recent setbacks. Now that we have our wedding videos (highlight reel, edited reel and raw footage) I can still stay that I am overall happy that I choose NeddMedia to cover my wedding day.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Sarah B

We have had the same experience as other recent reviewers. After our wedding in October, and we have not heard back from him with any calls, emails, etc. Literally nothing since our wedding day when he asks for the final payment. We will unfortuneately be pursuing action as... Read More well. Horrible.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Chris L

Got married in July, communication prior was good and showed up on the day. Professional at the event. Ever since, barely any communication. Agreed to accept video past date on contract, no video. Agreed to wait to Christmas for video as a Christmas gift to out parents. No... Read More video. No communication as to why. Will be reporting to BBB and pursuing legal action to resolve this disheartening situation.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Leanne F

unfortunately my husband and i are in the same boat. got married in september and up until the wedding kern was responsive and professional. since the wedding i have been unable to get in contact with him despite many calls, messages and emails. very devastating to think we may... Read More never get video footage from the most important day of our lives. your better off booking with someone else. STAY AWAY

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Tara M

Unfortunately we would not recommend Kern. Got married in September- up until the wedding he was very responsive. Now- almost 6 months later- he ignores all of our emails and takes him weeks to even respond to an email. We finally received our raw footage but he keeps pushing... Read More the date back for our trailer video. Summer months are the busiest- which we all understand while working with these vendors- but it is completely unprofessional to not even get back to your clients- AFTER they have paid you in full. Do yourself a favor- save yourself the stress- and go elsewhere. Worst vendor we had

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Michelle D

Unfortunately we had the same experience as Laura P. We chose NeddMedia based on positive reviews below. Kern was very responsive and helpful leading up to to the wedding and even stayed through to the end of our reception to capture all the dancing. However, we have heard... Read More NOTHING from him now (wedding 9/3/16) despite multiple emails and calls on our part. I am frankly devastated we may not end up with any video documentation of our wedding. We are still reaching out and hopeful this may change but based on our experience so far, I would NOT recommend working with him.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Laura P

I hate doing this but I have tried numerous times to get in touch with him. We found Kern through a friend who got married the previous year. However, we used him for our wedding July 1st and have not yet heard back from him.... Just a bit concerned because he hasn't returned... Read More any phone calls or emails. If anyone knows how else to get in touch with him please let me know!!!! I understand the summer time is sometimes the busiest time for wedding vendors but we just want our video :(

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Samantha M

We booked Nedd Media on recommendation from our friends and we were very pleased! Kern (owner) is very professional and very accommodating. He worked with us on what we wanted in our wedding video and on price. Kern was very prompt in returning our emails within 24 hours or... Read More less. My husband and I have now watched our wedding video twice along with all the extra raw footage and we absolutely LOVE it! My husband's exact words were "I think the video is great and that Kern did a great job!" We could not be more happy and thankful for Nedd Media to have captured the best day ever and now we can re-live it for years to come! I would highly recommend Nedd Media for capturing all your wedding day bliss!

The BEST Videographer

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Veronica C

Kern from Nedd Media was so great! He was very professional but had a great sense of humor. We really enjoyed having him around. He was able to get my now husband, to comply while he was shooting, which is not always easy. The video quality was great and we love watching the... Read More highlight video as well as the entire video. We highly recommend Nedd Media!

Great Videographer!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Justin M

We’re so glad we chose Nedd Media to be our wedding videographer! We were just about to sign with another videographer when we met Kern. He was extremely professional and his prices were unbeatable. His portfolio was impressive as well. He gave us 10 hours of filming, which... Read More covered all of the prep before the ceremony to nearly the end of the reception. During the wedding ceremony, he had an unmanned camera and a manned one, so he was able to get multiple views. He also provided lapel mics so the sound was really good. The package we purchased was very reasonably priced and included 10 hours of raw footage, 4 full length Blue Rays, a 9-minute highlight video, and a USB drive with the edited movie on it. The highlight video and the full length movie came out amazingly. We will strongly recommend Nedd Media to all of our friends!

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Kayla M

Kern did an incredible job capturing my wedding day. From the first meeting, where he went out of his way to come to us, he was extremely professional and it was obvious he takes great pride in his work. He arrived early to capture every moment of getting ready and was the last... Read More to leave our reception. He didn't miss a thing, and he seemed to be enjoying himself, which comes across in the video. I am so grateful Kern was there to give my husband and I some direction, which in turn helped us get better photos since we chose a disappointing photographer. Overall, I could not be happier with Nedd Media and I would encourage anyone to hire him!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

Kern was great to work with! I recommed him to all of my friends who are getting married. Kern was easy to work with and very professional. He was always available to answer any questions I had. I was very specific on what i wanted and didnt want in the video. He listened... Read More and gave honest advice about what would look best on film. He came thru with the most beautifully edited video that was just want we wanted! During the wedding, he blended in and didnt make anyone feel uncomfortable being filmed. My husband and I are so glad we went with Kern. You cant go wrong with his packages. We love our highlight film and the longer version he gave us. Im so glad I can watch the video in years to come and re live all the the special moments he caught on camera!

Wedding Video

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 christa R

I worked with Kern from Nedd Media for my wedding this summer and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer. He was so responsive and easy to communicate with through the entire process. Before I decided to use Nedd media, Kern met with me in person to... Read More discuss the different package options and I ultimately decided that the gold package was the best fit for my wedding and the vision I had for my video. In the weeks and days leading up to the wedding I was always able to reach Kern with any questions I had and his prompt responsiveness helped me feel very relaxed during that crazy time. Kern and his assistant videographer were very professional the day of the wedding and they did a great job of capturing all the important parts of the entire wedding day without being too intrusive. After we received our highlight and full length videos I was blown away by them and they really exceeded any expectations I had. The highlight video perfectly captured the most important parts of the day and was so beautifully edited. The full length video was a great way to relive all the details of the entire day and get to see some of the stuff that I missed in the chaos of the wedding. I'm so happy we decided to use Kern at Nedd Media to capture our wedding!

WORK WITH KERN!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Jillian R

My bridesmaids surprised me with Kern for my wedding, the most priceless gift on earth. Kern was professional, he worked well with my photographer, he wasnt afraid to dive in for a great shot, maneuver my husband and I for the perfect opportunity for footage with the natural... Read More light, etc. He did an amazing job of boiling down 9 hours of footage into 6+ minutes of a social snip it of our day we were able to share with our friends and family. I loved the flow, Kern captured all of the important people in our lives in that clip. He was really quick with turn around time, and remained in touch. the actual video of our wedding is amazing, i cant wait to share it with our close friends and family - you spend an entire year planning a wedding and its next to impossible to take it all in. Kern's video helped me relive the experience, all of the minor details, the music, speeches, reactions from the crowd, laughter, tears and overall emotion that made the day to perfect to us. I highly recommend Kern

Don't look anywhere else

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Megan C

Deciding on a videographer was one of the more difficult tasks of the wedding process for me, because I was very specific about what I wanted. A lot of videographers only offer raw footage, highlight reels, or videos that last an hour or so in duration. I wanted to make sure... Read More that the entire night was captured from start to finish, with some editing for time without compromising the content. Kern provided packages that were exactly what I was looking for (for a reasonable price!). From our initial meeting to the day of the event, Kern was professional and completely flexible with anything that came up. He is extremely easy to work with and helped make my day worry free. My fiance and I cannot wait to receive our video and share it with our friends and family. A videographer is one of the most important vendors you can have at your wedding, because they will capture everything you want to remember (or didn't get to see), and Nedd Media is the perfect vendor for that role.

Great wedding video!!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015

I highly recommend using Kern Nedd's videography service for your special event. We hired his services for our wedding and was very pleased that we did. From the moment I met Kern (he made an effort to meet me in town so I wouldn't have to go to him), until the end of our... Read More wedding night, Kern was professional, friendly, and clear. Our wedding video came out great, he captured so much, and the transitions during the footage were spot-on. Kern's services are also affordable, great value for the money!!! A+

Great Cinematic Wedding Videography at Affordable Price

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Nicole T

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Kern for our wedding this past October and would recommend him to any of our family and friends. We were throughly impressed with Kern's professionalism from the beginning. When we first met with him, he offered to meet us at a... Read More location convenient for us, arrived early and offered an organized presentation of his services. The day of the wedding he again arrived early, ready to go and was a lot of fun to have around as we (the bride and bridesmaids) all got ready! He was also flexible and worked well with my photographers, which is important and something I didn't really think of prior to the wedding. We recently received the final video and couldn't have been more happy with it! It was 2 hours long which really allowed us to see all the important aspects of the day/night-I didn't feel like anything was missed. He even stayed a little later than planned so he could catch our special send off with sparklers to end the night. I can't say enough about the quality and professionalism that you get with Kern and again would highly recommend him for wedding video!

Nedd Media did an AWESOME JOB!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Monica A

It's crazy to think that we were not originally planning to hire a videographer. It wasn't until my father requested it that I began my search of finding the perfect person for the job. Nedd Media is the only one that fit all my criteria - professional, great work, and... Read More reasonably priced for the product we got. I've gotten so many compliments on the highlight I shared with friends and family. It was perfect! WE LOVE the full length video as well. We laughed out loud and enjoyed every moment reliving our special day. Kern captured all the important memorable moments and caught all the moments we missed/forgot on the craziness of the day. Thanks so much! You did an amazing job. It is truly a keepsake we will enjoy for many years to come! I highly recommend Nedd Media for your videographer!

awesome!

Reviewed on 2/02/2014 Traci D

Kern was great! I have nothing but good things to say about him and the quality of his work. We are SO happy with our highlight video as well as the full length video. Pictures are great but being able to watch a video of your own wedding definitely brings back memories that... Read More pictures can't. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a professional and affordable videographer!

Professional

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 Nancy K

We hire Kern for our wedding and he was great to work with. We are still waiting for the video but had a pleasant experience booking with him. He even upgraded our package at no extra charge. Can't wait to see the final product.

Amazing guy and amazing service

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Monica R

Kern was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was so professional and talented. He worked with us before during and after the wedding to make sure we were happy with what he came up with for our video. We weren't even sure we were going to have a videographer and now I can't... Read More imagine going without it. He captured things pictures couldn't and I know we'll cherish this footage for years to come. You won't regret hiring him!

Amazing Job by NEDD Media

Reviewed on 7/31/2013

Kern did an amazing job recoding our wedding. His professionalism and attention to detail was perfect. Kern got back to us quickly and did everything we asked of him and more. We highly recommend Kern to anyone out there looking for a videographer!

Want your wedding looking like a movie???

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Lovern G

Kern of Nedd Media worked with us to create a memory never to be forgotten... His Silver Package allowed for him to follow me around the day before the wedding (beauty appointments) up till Reception time. He was always on time for each of my appointments and worked well with... Read More other vendors. We would hire him again in a heartbeat and you can see why here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUC6FusedDo