Nehring Limousine

Serving Milwaukee to Green Bay. Fond du Lac, Oshkosh,

Nehring Limousine LLC

Nehring Limousine is a locally owned and operated business. We are pleased to offer our customers with the best experience in the limo industry. Nehring Limousine rental services offers luxury limo rentals.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Valet Parking, Service Staff, Horse and Carriage, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Serving Milwaukee to Green Bay. Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, (920) 238-6570
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Colin F

They are very kind. Their drivers are very professional and I would recommend this company to anybody! Very professional company!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Connie S

Awesome cars and amazing service! Everyone had a great time.

Great Limos!

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Tina B

This was a great company to work with! I emailed them my itinerary in advance and the driver responded back with an email with a photo of himself and a detailed map with photos of our stops. He was very well organized! He arrived on time looking very professional in his suit.... Read More He was overly friendly and courteous. Great service! The limo itself was great. Very comfortable inside and looked nice outside. The limo also had complimentary champagne. I did price checks and this was one of the cheapest I could find for a stretch limo that could hold 14 people.