Nehring Limousine

Serving Milwaukee to Green Bay. Fond du Lac, Oshkosh,

Nehring Limousine LLC

Nehring Limousine is a locally owned and operated business. We are pleased to offer our customers with the best experience in the limo industry. Nehring Limousine rental services offers luxury limo rentals.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Valet Parking, Service Staff, Horse and Carriage, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Serving Milwaukee to Green Bay. Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, (920) 238-6570
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Justin F

Requested to see the limos was very pleased with what we saw had plenty of room for our guests. We booked Nehring for our wedding day. The only problem I had was it was a month before the big day I had to pay the remaining amount which I did and sent final details on where we... Read More want the limo to be and at what time. A week went by and no response from them saying we received your payment or no email saying we have the details for your day. The week of the wedding I called multiple times no answer. The night before my wedding I finally get a call from the driver of the limo that they received everything and the details and will be there when we need them to be. Needless to say i was relieved but stressed out about this all week.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Colin F

They are very kind. Their drivers are very professional and I would recommend this company to anybody! Very professional company!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Connie S

Awesome cars and amazing service! Everyone had a great time.

Great Limos!

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Tina B

This was a great company to work with! I emailed them my itinerary in advance and the driver responded back with an email with a photo of himself and a detailed map with photos of our stops. He was very well organized! He arrived on time looking very professional in his suit.... Read More He was overly friendly and courteous. Great service! The limo itself was great. Very comfortable inside and looked nice outside. The limo also had complimentary champagne. I did price checks and this was one of the cheapest I could find for a stretch limo that could hold 14 people.