Nemus Photography - Nichole Lockman

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

PO BOX 784, Carnelian Bay, CA Lake Tahoe, Reno and Worldwide (530) 448-4614

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Amanda R

Nicky was amazing! She was exactly what we needed, an amazing, artistic, photographer, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole planning process, fun and easy to work with, and produced amazing photos!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Katey T

We LOVED working with Nicky. I cannot say enough good things about her, from the beginning I felt instantly comfortable with her. She has such a sweet easy going disposition and she really is such a joy to be around. My now husband and I had our engagement shoot in February, we... Read More had an idea of what we wanted our pictures to be in the forest, she sent us the location and when we got there we were stunned with its beauty. We will treasure those pictures forever. We got married in May and once again she was amazing. She has a way about her that makes you feel instantly comfortable she does minimum posing so we just got to be ourselves. She is also amazing on the ego because she was constantly reminding me how beautiful I am and always made sure to make me laugh to get a real smile instead of a forced one from smiling all day! She has so many locations in mind that always matches your vision. She really listens to your wants and makes your top priority shots her top priority. We received our sneak peak within a few hours of our wedding(I was expecting maybe one or two and she sent so many pictures, so awesome!!) We cannot wait to work with Nicky in the future! Thank you for everything you do.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Lesley K

Nicky is extremely personable, organized, and invested in providing couples with a quality service and product. My husband and I, as well as our parents and family, absolutely love our photos. Nicky was able to capture both the beauty of our venue and everyone we love without... Read More getting in the way or interrupting the flow of the day- many of our guests commented that they didn't even notice her at the event. I'm so glad we trusted her judgment as well because every location she suggested at our venue to take a picture in, or every pose she would have us get into ended up producing some of our favorite most original photos. One of our groomsmen summed the experience up aptly, albeit simply when he said- "She put up with us- and we were being pretty dumb- and she got cool pictures." We would definitely recommend Nemus Photography to another couple without question.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Alexandra R

Nicky was incredible! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She is not only an amazing photographer, but an incredible human being! We absolutely loved working with her for our engagement shoot and wedding. Our pictures were sent to us ridiculously quickly with the... Read More rights to all of them, which is so unusual and so important for wedding photos! We loved her and can't wait to use her unique and fabulous photography skills for other life events!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Allison F

Nicky was AMAZING. She captured our wedding in the most beautiful way. I was looking for a photographer that wasn't going to pose us and Nicky did the perfect job of getting those candid and relaxed moments on film for us to have forever. She was so great to work with and fun... Read More too!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Trish D

To start, Nicky is a super talented photographer. Coming from LA, we found she had a unique way of making us feel comfortable almost immediately. She was easy to communicate with and understood our vision and brought it to life during our shoot. She has a great style that is... Read More creative and yet very professional. We will 100% use her again, and have already recommended her to friends!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

Nicky photographed our wedding at Aspen Grove. I was so impressed to see how she worked with the trees and light to give us some beautiful shots. She was quick and efficient with our formals and kept everyone smiling and laughing. Originally we were to take pics on the beach,... Read More which didn't end up happening, and she was very flexible about adjusting the plan. She was very unintrusive throughout the evening - I flat out forgot about pictures entirely for a while - but still captured everything. Highly, highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Gina R

Nicky is AMAZING. We could not have hoped for or imagined our photos to turn out so perfectly and exactly what we had wanted. A huge selling point for us was finding a photographer that was able to capture the candid shots that were important to us and Nicky MORE than delivered.... Read More We were blown away by her professionalism, friendliness and efficiency. I would hands down refer to any and all people looking for an outstanding wedding photographer. Nicky -- You made our day more perfect than we could have hoped for. Cheers and thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Chante P

Nicky is so much more than just an awesome photographer, she is an amazing person! She went so far above and beyond in every sense that I can't even put it into words! The week of my wedding my mother passed away and Nicky not only reached out and paid her respects, she also... Read More went out of her way to send me a beautiful personalized flower arrangement. Talk about class! The day of the wedding she was nothing but professional and captured moments that we will treasure forever. She can see angles and sun light that you wouldn't ever think of to use that translate beautifully into pictures. I will recommend Nicky over and over and can't thank her enough for all she did for us!

Photographer

Reviewed on 10/04/2010 Sarah B

Nicky is absolutely Fabulous to work with fun and relaxed and VERY creative. I was an Art major myself so I was very picky about the look I wanted. She has a photo journalistic, very candid approach and a great eye. VERY reasonable price. Perfect for outdoor weddings! Only one... Read More negative was receiving the digital copies late.