Nemus Photography - Nichole Lockman

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

PO BOX 784, Carnelian Bay, CA Lake Tahoe, Reno and Worldwide (530) 448-4614

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Allison F

Nicky was AMAZING. She captured our wedding in the most beautiful way. I was looking for a photographer that wasn't going to pose us and Nicky did the perfect job of getting those candid and relaxed moments on film for us to have forever. She was so great to work with and fun... Read More too!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Trish D

To start, Nicky is a super talented photographer. Coming from LA, we found she had a unique way of making us feel comfortable almost immediately. She was easy to communicate with and understood our vision and brought it to life during our shoot. She has a great style that is... Read More creative and yet very professional. We will 100% use her again, and have already recommended her to friends!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

Nicky photographed our wedding at Aspen Grove. I was so impressed to see how she worked with the trees and light to give us some beautiful shots. She was quick and efficient with our formals and kept everyone smiling and laughing. Originally we were to take pics on the beach,... Read More which didn't end up happening, and she was very flexible about adjusting the plan. She was very unintrusive throughout the evening - I flat out forgot about pictures entirely for a while - but still captured everything. Highly, highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Gina R

Nicky is AMAZING. We could not have hoped for or imagined our photos to turn out so perfectly and exactly what we had wanted. A huge selling point for us was finding a photographer that was able to capture the candid shots that were important to us and Nicky MORE than delivered.... Read More We were blown away by her professionalism, friendliness and efficiency. I would hands down refer to any and all people looking for an outstanding wedding photographer. Nicky -- You made our day more perfect than we could have hoped for. Cheers and thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Chante P

Nicky is so much more than just an awesome photographer, she is an amazing person! She went so far above and beyond in every sense that I can't even put it into words! The week of my wedding my mother passed away and Nicky not only reached out and paid her respects, she also... Read More went out of her way to send me a beautiful personalized flower arrangement. Talk about class! The day of the wedding she was nothing but professional and captured moments that we will treasure forever. She can see angles and sun light that you wouldn't ever think of to use that translate beautifully into pictures. I will recommend Nicky over and over and can't thank her enough for all she did for us!

Photographer

Reviewed on 10/04/2010 Sarah B

Nicky is absolutely Fabulous to work with fun and relaxed and VERY creative. I was an Art major myself so I was very picky about the look I wanted. She has a photo journalistic, very candid approach and a great eye. VERY reasonable price. Perfect for outdoor weddings! Only one... Read More negative was receiving the digital copies late.