Engagement, Trash The Dress

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Las Vegas, NV (702) 625-2065

Simply awesome!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Courtney

Brian and Yamira were simply awesome. They were extremely professional and prompt throughout the entire process, and we never encountered any service issues. Our pictures turned out beautiful and we couldn't be more pleased. A great team with very competitive pricing and a great... Read More eye for special moments. Good work you guys!

AMAZING! :]

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Stephanie R

Honestly, Brian, Yamira, and Matt were just the best. I couldn't have picked a better company to be there with me on my wedding day. I decided to go with them because they were so personable and friendly and really made me feel like they were there for whatever I needed, and boy... Read More was I right! They really worked with us because we were on a tight budget with having to pay for the wedding ourselves. We did our engagement session with Brian and he really made us feel comfortable and we had so much fun! The pictures turned out great. The day of the wedding they were with us from around 10am all the way until about 11pm! They didn't leave until they were sure we had absolutely everything that we needed and that really meant a lot! Matt was the best DJ and got everyone dancing and he was there dancing along with us! I have received so many compliments from wedding guests about how fun my wedding DJ was! I honestly feel like these are my friends and not just some random people doing things for my wedding. I just got my wedding pictures back and they are just as amazing as I had expected. I would recommend them 110%!! They are truly the best.

Very SATISFIED Bride!

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Diana C

We hired Visuals Around Sound after being wowed by Larizza's sales pitch and business know-how while attending the annual Bridal Spectacular show in Las Vegas. My fiance (now husband) & I had VSA do our engagement photos and wedding photography and videography and we were... Read More thoroughly impressed! Our guest were thoroughly impressed, and everyone shared our pictures with everyone they knew. I love VSA for 3 reasons 1. It's family owned and operated, 2. They produce quality work on time and at a VERY REASONABLE price and 3. They are simply a joy to work with. Brian and Larizza took the time to know us, and we felt that helped them capture us in the entirety on our very special day. Eventually memories and pictures/videos are what you have left to look back-on so making sure they're done right is of the utmost importance for any bride-to-be. I highly recommend VSA for all your event needs you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! Thanks guys :)

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Alycia L

They had two Photographers come so we could get shots of both the bride and groom getting ready as well as several candid shots. They specialize in journalist photography and we got a lot of great shots, but not quite as many posed shots as we would have liked.

Above and Beyond!

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Lindsey S

Brian and Larissa did an amazing job capturing the special memories of our wedding day. They did our photo shoot outside, as I requested, on the hottest day in Vegas history, and did it with a smile. Our photos turned out wonderfully, and we can not thank them enough!

Best Photographer's =

Reviewed on 5/07/2012 Kimberly H

= Best photo's!! Thank you Brian and Larizza! You know I can not thank you enough for making my day so special. You two captured moments that only I thought I could see. (The way my husband looks at me). What can I say, great father, daughter team! I loved everyone of... Read More our photo's and your prices are even great. Larizza, a special thanks to you my dear. I love my book! ;) If your look for a photographer. You have found them. Trust me. Great personality. They worked so well with me. Before and after pictures. What I wanted they did. I couldn't of asked for anything more. I just want others to experience the same positive outcome that I did. :)