Neuse Breeze Wedding Venue

Havelock, NC

Book Your Wedding with Neuse Breeze Wedding Venue

A BEACH IN HAVELOCK, NC

Neuse Breeze Wedding Venue is a private guest house and wedding location situated on a three-and-a-half-acre waterfront estate. Located along Temples Point Road in Havelock, North Carolina, this idyllic venue offers gorgeous views of the Pamlico Sound, gorgeous sunsets, fire pits by the waterfront, immaculately kept grounds and all-inclusive wedding packages that are sure to make your wedding planning a breeze. Neuse Breeze Wedding Venue offers indoor and outdoor venues for all your wedding event needs—ceremonies, bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners and the reception.

The Pavilion is a 1,800-square-foot structure that has a prep kitchen, dance floor and outdoor fireplace. It can be enclosed when needed. It is often used for the receptions.

The Banquet Room indoors is ideal for more intimate gatherings. Unlike other beach venues, Neuse Breeze Wedding Venue is secluded and private so you don’t need to worry about having other people on the beach while your event is ongoing.

Couples have the flexibility of customizing Neuse Breeze Wedding Venue’s all-inclusive wedding package according to their preference. When you book your wedding, the venue’s team of coordinators will work with you from day one to bring your vision into a reality.

The venue only caters to one event at a time so you can be guaranteed an uninterrupted celebration throughout the day. You will be able to start preparations at 8 a.m. and must end at 11 p.m. All the things you need for the ceremony will be provided, such as the wedding arch and church pews that can seat up to 125 guests with the option of renting additional pews if required. Plastic cups at the drinking station are set up by the entrance of your ceremony venue for guests.

As part of the wedding package, the venue will also take care of everything you need for your reception such as catering and non-alcoholic beverages, chiavari chairs, linens and table napkins, cake cutting and a wide assortment of centerpieces and decor such as candles, lanterns, birdcages, chalk boards and other props that can be used to decorate the whole venue. Additional inclusions in the package are as follows:

• Flat-screen television to showcase photos of the event
  • Round tables and cocktail tables
  • Horse shoe pits and corn holes
  • Parking attendant on the day of the wedding
  • Staff to greet guests and assist with the guest book signing and other tasks
  • Setup and teardown
  • Bathroom essentials
  • Floral arrangements, bouquets, flower baskets and boutonnieres
  • China, flatware, glassware and silverware
  • Passed hors d’oeuvres
  • Custom made wedding cake

Neuse Breeze Wedding Venue does not have a liquor license and you will need to bring your own alcohol, ice and licensed bartender. Its website has some useful information and tips on how to secure your special occasion permit. You will also need to provide your own photographer and officiate for your ceremony.

Neuse Breeze Wedding Venue provides on-site accommodations for couples who book their weddings at the venue. The bride and groom get a complimentary overnight stay on the night of their wedding and an option to add accommodations for up to six people on the night of the rehearsal.

Breathtaking Views and Unforgetable Memories

Neuse Breeze is a waterfront estate, overlooking the Pamlico Sound. You and your guests will enjoy the breath taking views and magnificent sunsets.Offering the convenience of ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner and accommodations in one beautiful location. From rustic to vintage, shabby chic to southern charm to over the top elegance, let our expert team create your dream wedding. We specialize in "All Inclusive events". Enjoy a stress free event knowing every single moment will be perfect. Don't just have an Event have a total weekend experience.

• Outdoor - Covered

Waterfront

Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Service Staff

2391 Temples Point Road, Havelock, NC (252) 447-2937

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Beatriz M

As a military family who lives close to the west coast, it was going to be hard to plan a wedding for our daughter who was going to start her adult life in North Carolina. Our daughter did some research and visited a few venues to see where to have her wedding. She fell in love... Read More with Neuse Breeze Wedding Venue!!! We looked at the packages they had and we chose the best one for our situation since we were not going to be in NC until the weekend of the wedding. Our daughter met with Marianne to choose the colors, decorations, and food for the reception. Their event coordinator, Callie, did a great job organizing the ceremony and the reception. Every member of their staff was very attentive to every one of our guests. Their DJ made the party fun!!! There was plenty of food and it was delicious!! They were very attentive to every detail of the wedding!! Thank you for a very special day!!! We enjoyed working with all of you!! Sincerely, CW3 Morales & Beatriz

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 LaShelle K

From start to finish, working with this venue was easy! Marianne went out of her way to respond to many questions from me, my mother and a friend. Marianne also did several tours at our request so we could finalize things. One of the things the venue does is provide a brunch and... Read More Marianne ensured that I had something I would want to eat since I am the pickiest eater and had pregnant bridesmaids. The venue may seem like it costs a lot but in the grand scheme of things considering all that it includes, it is worth every penny. Marianne, her husband and their staff ensured that from start to finish Friday through Saturday everything went seamlessly! Marianne and her husband were flexible regarding dropping things off on Friday and Saturday. I cannot express how thankful I am of how beautiful the decor turned out when they put out decorations we brought with us/that they had in stock and I was able to have a wedding far greater than my expectations or dreams! My husband, myself and my parents are thankful we chose this venue and I would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016

Marianne and her team made my day extremely special and unforgettable! They made the planning process stress free, easy, and fun. They treat you and your guests like royalty and the venue is absolutely breathtaking. All of my guests stated it was the best wedding they had ever... Read More been to. I will forever be grateful for their hardwork, dedication, and professionalism.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Kristie W

Marianne and Glen at Neuse Breeze were amazing. We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding. The location and atmosphere of the venue is incredible. Marianne was very helpful throughout the entire planning process and also provided us with a wedding coordinator. Vendors... Read More and guests were telling us that our wedding was the prettiest wedding. They did everything for us, we didn't have to worry about decorating, set up or break down. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

Beautiful Venue!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

My husband and I got married August 29, 2015. It truly was the "best day ever". I had researched online for a few weeks and had looked into several venues. We wanted a private secluded area that was beach view. We didn't want public beach access, we didn't want strangers... Read More watching our ceremony as well as being in our wedding photos. Neuse Breeze was the perfect place! When viewing the venue I can specifically remember looking at my mom and saying "mom this is it, I can see us getting married here". We booked the venue that day! Marianne was quick to reply to my endless emails of questions and concerns during the wedding planning. I picked out a certain table cloth and living out of town I wanted it shipped to me personally to see if I liked it. It was totally the wrong color and Marianne found the color that I wanted and shipped it to me for no charge. I will say brides if you have your wedding here and plan to stay overnight at the venue a few days earlier to relax make sure that is clear. That was our original plan but things got confused and we stayed in Atlantic Beach for a few nights prior to the rehearsal and wedding night. It all worked out but it was stressful moving from place to place. Thankfully Marianne let us leave some décor at the venue prior to the big day. The house is absolutely beautiful and clean. You almost don't want to leave! The day of the wedding Marianne provided breakfast and a bridal lunch which were amazing. This venue is absolutely gorgeous. My pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to see our video. Marianne's husband Glen is always working on something new. I can only imagine how this venue will look in the months and years to come. Marianne received curtains for the pavilion on the Thursday before my wedding and had them up on my wedding day. Good luck to all you soon to be married couples. I strongly encourage you to take the time to drive to Havelock to view this venue...you will not be disappointed!

Beautiful and Stress Free

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Lisa L

This Venue is absolutely Gorgeous! Marianne helped with everything and made the planning process so easy. The beauty of this venue is the reason why we booked, and the owners are what made our day so special. We and our guests felt like family. I highly recommend!

Wonderful place!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Victoria A

I recommend this place for anyone that is getting married and has a budget! Marianne and Glen work with your budget and will treat you like family! We will be going back every year for our honeymoon! Victoria S.