New Age Entertainment DJs & Photo Booths

Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo and all of West Michigan

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

548 E Superior, Wayland, MI Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo and all of West Michigan (269) 245-9846

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Megan N

Jason from New Age Entertainment did a fantastic job. We had him DJ our wedding ceremony and reception. The price was right and the service was perfect. Not a single complaint and I would recommend them without a doubt. Jason did exactly what we asked and made everything flow... Read More flawlessly. The groom was super impressed with him and I am as well!

We would recommend a million times!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

New Age Entertainment truly is the best out there. Fairly priced with great sound and lighting! We chose the dj and photbooth option.Everyone loved the photo both it was a huge hit,plus we got a nice photobook with all the copies of photos strips from the night. Jason was great... Read More at keeping everything organized. He was very professional and such a nice guy!He was able to get all of the songs I requested even the hard to find Spanish songs that we needed!He also offered up lighting at the most reasonable price in town, which was a huge bonus and I was able to have the perfect winter wonderland blue wedding reception! I honestly can say that all the little things I worried about at our wedding like when to cut the cake, when to do the toast, dollar dance or no...all those little things he made so easy and kept us on schedule the whole night!I also referred New Age entertainment to my boss for her daughters wedding and she agreed Jason is simply the best! We are very happy we chose New Age Entertainment for our wedding day and we have absolutely no regrets on hiring them!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Charlie C

Jason and New Age Entertainment is simply put....THE BEST! He was professional, light hearted, kept the night moving just as you would want, but adjusts to changes easily. The photo booth was a great hit, and the book afterwards looked magnificent, we will have wonderful... Read More memories for years to come thanks to his services. If I had to do it all over again, I would most definitely choose New Age again...I am already looking ahead at what events we may need a DJ for as he will be my first call. Thank you guys so much!! AWESOME JOB!!!

Danced the Night Away

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Miranda G

Everything was perfect. From the music that accompanied our ceremony, to the selections that were played at the reception. Every song that was requested was played and the photobooth was awesome! Couldn't as for better!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Shellie D

Jason and his assistants did a awesome job at our wedding. He did everything we asked, was so easy to work with and he kept the party going. A couple at my wedding hired him on the spot. I went to that wedding and he did a great job.. We had so much fun. The photo booth was a... Read More big hit.. So fun, I would recommend him for sure..

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

Jason and his team were excellent! Working with him up until the day of the wedding was great, easy, and we never had to worry about the Music or Photo Booth. He was always responsive and very detail oriented to make the entire reception as smooth as possible. Great services... Read More and would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Amazing

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Heidi V

He was amazing and did everything we asked for, even if it was last minute. I would recommend him to everyone. We even had a glitch in something we were doing and he bounced back like nothing ever happened.

Great!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Nisha P

I picked this DJ last minute and online when my DJ canceled. I had never met them, just spoke on the phone. My now husband had a ton of music picked out and it was all played and the rest we left up to him, he did amazing! He picked the song for the bridal party enterance,... Read More bouquet toss and garter toss and it was all so fun! Really kept the party going!! We got so lucky stumbling across this DJ and the price was great too!