New Classic Wedding Films

$$ - Affordable

447 S. Robertson Blvd., Southern California, CA

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/05/2012 Jessica R

Our wedding video was absolutely beautiful. They not only captured all the details of the wedding, but the spirit of the wedding as well. We've received a ton of compliments from our friends and family, and over a year later, I still get teary-eyed whenever I watch it. Camron and Erica were also extremely easy to work with...all of my calls and emails were always promptly returned. And even though they took a bit longer than they said they would to get us our video and DVDs, I can't bring myself to take away any stars from this review because the final product was just so amazing and perfect. I highly recommend New Classic Films!!

They are awesome!

Reviewed on 5/11/2012 Sarah P

My friend told me that the best wedding videographer is the one that is unnoticeable during the day... but captures every moment. New Classic Films did just that. On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time and when unexpected incidents occurred the remained professional and still managed to produce a great product for us. From beginning to end, Camron and his team members were always so responsive and attentive to our needs- they promised and delivered everything they said they would. My husband and I are so glad that we picked New Classic Films for our videography.

Awesome Job!

Reviewed on 2/18/2012 jennifer W

I strongly suggest this company for the brides To be. It's a great company, wonderful work. The editing for the wedding video is GREAT! Their best voule package is really worth the money. My wedding planner found this place for me. I really love their work!

Professional/Creative and Highest Recommendation

Reviewed on 2/12/2012 toby b

It is with great pleasure that we Highly Recommend this company after getting a "Dream Come True" wedding video!The moments that were captured were Fantastic! It is obvious that Camron and his team spent hours putting together the perfect moments on film that we will treasure for a lifetime. Somehow, they reflected the personalities, the love and the magic of our special day. There were no surprises. The team was in and out without any distractions. Our family cannot thank them enough for their professionalism, making us feel at ease, and their artistry! Our Family Highly Recommends them and wishes them much success! The proof is in their work!

Horrible Experience

Reviewed on 2/10/2012 Gita D

Their service was so disappointing to us. When we met them they were so nice. Camron completely changed after we addressed our concerns and were not happy with our video. The quality of the video was horrible. They were rude to us after we addressed our issues, later promised to do the job and never did. I am not exaggerating, but i have been only very nice and patient with them. Never pressured them, gave them 13 months to do the job they promised they will do. And they never did. I am so disappointed and sad because i, myself, picked them and never could have expected from Camron such horrible client treatment. I would not recommend them to anyone. You can judge the company by how they address their client's concerns. Well, they don't -they ask their lawyer to contact their clients. Beware.

2/17/2012 Response from the vendor

We are saddened by these untrue remarks, as we consistently strive to provide a superior level of customer service. Your videos were completed as specified in your contract and you initially give us a rave review on this site saying how wonderful your video was,... Read Less Read More

Wonderful to Work with

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Ashton C

New Classic Films was great to work with. They were flexible in their hours and very reasonably priced. We love their style work and they give you options on what you would like. They do travel from Moorepark to Oxnard and I would highly recommend them for your wedding.

great choice

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 lena w

This is an incomplete review because we have not seen the final product yet, but I can comment on their service so far. Camron and Eric were great videographers. They worked well with our photographers from a different vendor. At first I thought it was awkward to be filmed but they helped make it comfortable. They were there from the getting ready stages until the end of the wedding.

Incredible save the date & wedding Videos that mak

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Holly S

I can't say enough beautiful and wonderful things about Camron and his team at New Classic Wedding Films. I was so happy with our Save the Date, and our wedding video. Camron was so wonderful in helping us achieve our Save the Date video to represent us as a couple and tell our engagement story. We couldn't of been happier with the results of our video. It was edited perfectly, and we received so many compliments. When I was planning my wedding, I knew that having video to capture our ceremony and personal vows was the most important part of the wedding. Thank you so much Camron for the beautiful wedding video and allowing us to relive our most cherished wedding memories.

Amazing !

Reviewed on 7/11/2011 Paola H

Camron and his second shooter where great they are so happy and worked really well with me and my husband , if you want a laid back and professional person he is it ! i cannot wait to see the finish product because i know it will be amazing !!

Capture your day...perfectly!

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 cerisa i

They were amazing! So professional, but also just down-to-earth. They've been in the business for a while and know what it takes to produce award-winning work :)

Great work

Reviewed on 1/04/2011 Diana H

Excellent quality, service, and value. Thank you Camron and Jeremy.

Exceeded our Wildest Dreams

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Audra C

Thank you New Classic Wedding! We could not be more delighted with our wedding film. Throughout our first viewing, our jaws were on the floor. And the excitement hasn't let up. We watch it as least once a day! Our family, friends, family of friends, friends of family, every single person who watches our film shares with us how beautiful it is. We all agree that it has a really modern, music-video quality yet captures all the classic wedding moments. We feel you captured our day perfectly. The video absolutely reflects who we are are as individuals and as a couple. Music choice: perfect. Editing: perfect. Storyline: perfect. The natural sound you incorporated, the pace of the film, the scenery footage, everything is perfect. Plus we were able to view it and show it off so quickly after the big day. The level of professionalism displayed both in the film and by your crew during our day is/was extraordinary. We barely knew you were there and yet the film allows everyone who couldn't be with us to feel like they were right there! That means so much to grandparents who couldn't make the trip. Thank you again for creating our magical wedding film. Everyday our favorite shot or moment changes. And we feel so lucky to feel that way. To have something so beautiful commemorating our big day. You guys are amazing. We're going to go watch it again right now! Thank you! Doug & Audra

TO New Classic Wedding Films