$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Great quality, worked well with our photographer

Reviewed on 3/08/2014 Tim W

Camron and his team did a fantastic job with my wedding video. They did a nice 10 minute highlight plus the full ceremony, cake cutting, and entrance video. I told him upfront I was fine with being low priority and told him to take his time with the wedding video because I had... Read More my wedding during peak season (July). I figured I did not want to rush him, and I’m glad it came out great. The wedding highlight came out with nice music and cuts that my family and I were very pleased with. The filming team came as a pair of guys. They were incredibly accommodating and worked VERY well around my photographer. The wife wanted the emphasis on the photographer and the show to revolve around what the photographer’s needs were. The filming crew worked extremely well to not get in the way of the photographer and to still come out with great shots for the video clips. Also, I had some special requests for certain filming shots that I wanted for myself later on to edit. They were also very accommodating for that. I also got the raw film as well because I was looking forward to putting together a few of my own clips since I like to do a little bit of video editing on the side. My one and only complaint is a minor one. When I gave the harddrive (for raw video) to the filming team on the day of the wedding, there was a slight mix up where it was not labeled and almost forgotten about. After talking to the team, they were able to figure it out and give it to me. Very slight hiccup, but that’s about the only thing I can think of as a negative. Overall, fantastic work and a very competitive price. I would recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/05/2012 Jessica R

Our wedding video was absolutely beautiful. They not only captured all the details of the wedding, but the spirit of the wedding as well. We've received a ton of compliments from our friends and family, and over a year later, I still get teary-eyed whenever I watch it. Camron... Read More and Erica were also extremely easy to work with...all of my calls and emails were always promptly returned. And even though they took a bit longer than they said they would to get us our video and DVDs, I can't bring myself to take away any stars from this review because the final product was just so amazing and perfect. I highly recommend New Classic Films!!

They are awesome!

Reviewed on 5/11/2012 Sarah P

My friend told me that the best wedding videographer is the one that is unnoticeable during the day... but captures every moment. New Classic Films did just that. On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time and when unexpected incidents occurred the remained professional... Read More and still managed to produce a great product for us. From beginning to end, Camron and his team members were always so responsive and attentive to our needs- they promised and delivered everything they said they would. My husband and I are so glad that we picked New Classic Films for our videography.

AMAZING Videographers!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Amy B

I love New Classic! I almost didn't hire a videographer, but when I realized I'd regret it if I didn't, I reached out to Camron based on their fantastic reviews. He's a true joy to work with. He's very efficient and was super accommodating, putting me right at ease. He and... Read More Matt shot the day for us, and they are both so amazing. They are really friendly and fun, and they captured everything I wanted without being intrusive. I am so happy with them and am so glad I found them!

Fantastic video, great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Michelle M

We were so lucky to have chosen Just Hitched wedding films to capture our wedding day. Ariella was so professional and helpful in answering all my questions. Jerry was our videographer for the day, he was upbeat, fun and professional. Our edited highlight film is stunning, it... Read More captured all the important moments of our day and really matched our personalities. I can't say enough what a great job Just Hitched wedding films did and I strongly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Rachel G

My new husband and I just received our video from Just Hitched Films and I truly could not be more pleased. When we worked on our budget and realized we were over what we wanted to spend, the videographer was one of the first things to go. However, with only a month or so until... Read More the wedding, we realized we would be able to afford one and I am so HAPPY that JHF had someone available. Ariella was very sweet and easy to work with. After filling out my basic packet of what I wanted, she and I had a phone call to go over all of my notes and she asked a few additional questions to make sure they captured everything important on the day of the wedding. Our actual videographer, Jerry, showed up right on time on the wedding day and he was amazing. Totally friendly and very relaxed, and best of all, incredibly skilled at being inconspicuous. We have INCREDIBLE candid film footage, from getting ready before the wedding, to the ceremony, to the reception, and none of it is awkward or fake because Jerry did such a good job of capturing authentic moments. The icing on the cake is the film editing. We opted for a two song package, and Ariella and co picked the perfect snippets of footage to capture each part of the day. In 8 minutes, we get to relive a little bit of everything to the two songs that we selected. The editing itself is flawless and professional, and she even chose a few audio snippets to include over the music that we LOVE. We've heard nothing but compliments from the people we've showed! Everyone says they watched it multiple times, or they cried (happy tears!), or that it was the perfect length to capture the best parts of the day, or that they wish something like this had been available when they got married. Honestly, I am just so happy we did not cut the videographer from our budget and went with Just Hitched Films, because now we have something that we love and is worth every penny!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Kelsey S

Ray was absolutely amazing to work with on our wedding day and Ariella is so organized and professional in doing all the behind the scenes work! Communications are always returned very quickly and the company is extremely flexible and willing to tailor your videography package... Read More to your needs. You do get more personal attention than you would with a big box film company. These professionals actually care about you and your needs and not the size of your pocketbook! I am extremely pleased with the end product and highly recommend this company to any bride looking for an affordable quality videography option!

Videographer = a MUST

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Allison C

For me, it wasn’t a matter of whether or not to have a videographer in the first place, it was a matter of WHICH videographer to go with. Every bride I’ve ever talked to who DIDN’T have a videographer deeply regretted it, and I couldn’t stand the thought of regretting something... Read More that couldn’t be undone! Booking a videographer was as important as the photographer and DJ – in my opinion, it just wouldn’t be a complete event without it! I’ll be honest with you, videographers are not inexpensive. As is the case with any other wedding vendor, you’re paying for a premium service, and the cost can be a bit overwhelming at first. That said, however, Just Hitched Films is INCREDIBLY reasonable especially as compared to Shofilms (which I just couldn’t possibly justify spending $4,000 on a video). I was sold after watching several of the videos on their site and being blown away with the cinematic elements of them. Ariella was unbelievably responsive throughout every step of the planning process, and our Just Hitched Films videographer was super professional and captured our day beautifully. If a picture is worth 1,000 words, then I simply don’t know how to quantify what a video is worth - we have gotten an indescribable amount of enjoyment out of watching our highlight reel. If this review hasn’t convinced you of how awesome Just Hitched Films is, then hopefully my highlight video will!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Pamela J

I could not be happier with the final product that Just Hitched created, and the whole experience that I had. Ariella and Joe did such a great job, were easy to work with, and made the whole process really simple. I filled out a couple of very straight forward questionnaires,... Read More talked to Ariella on the phone once and that was it! Joe (the videographer) showed up perfectly on time and captured all of the special moments for the day. The day after the wedding Ariella requested our song choices and started working on the video. I have received so many compliments on the video, and am absolutely thrilled with how it came out. Just Hitched is worth every penny! I could not be happier.

An excellent experience

Reviewed on 7/25/2014

I planned by wedding from California (had it in Baltimore), and Ariella made sure the booking experience was easy and pain free! My emails were answered the same day. We originally weren't even planning on having a wedding videographer but we decided to go with Just Hitched... Read More after seeing the videos on their website. It was worth every penny and we are so happy we went with them! Nick, our videographer, was a JOY at our wedding! Not intrusive at all (I know that's a concern for many considering hiring a wedding videographer). Most importantly, we are THRILLED with our video! It's artistic, moving, and not cheesy at all like we've seen on other wedding video companies. I've already recommended them to a bunch of my friends!

Videographer Review

Reviewed on 7/24/2014

I hired Just Hitched Films to film my June 14th wedding and could not have been more pleased. Ariella is very communicative and from the start made us feel like we were in good hands. Ray was our actual videographer on the day of, and he was extremely easy to work with, and we... Read More barely even noticed he was there. He even stayed later than he was supposed to and got some great footage of our bowling party post reception! Our edit was perfect and completely captured the day. Ariella did an amazing job of piecing together all of the great moments of the day. I couldn't recommend Just Hitched Films enough!

SO THANKFUL we found Just Hitched & decided to go with a videographer!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Lucy M

We initially had not planned to use a videographer for our wedding... but as the day was getting closer, we decided that it might be really nice to have a film to remember our special day. We are SO THANKFUL that we found Just Hitched! From the beginning, Ariella was... Read More incredibly responsive and helpful in answering all of my questions. She was able to work with my budget and was really organized and on top of things. Nick is the one who actually filmed on my wedding day and I can't say enough positive things about him. He was AMAZING. He captured every single moment that we wanted on film and you seriously barely even knew he was there filming! He also is just a nice person. :) Now... turning to the film itself, both me and my husband were just pouring out tears when we saw the film - and he never cries. Our friends and family are obsessed with it. It exceeded our expectations on every level and Nick captured more than I ever could have asked for. Ariella did an amazing job editing the film and the final version came out absolutely perfect. I have seriously watched the video over and over and over again and it is such a treasure. I can't reiterate it enough - using Just Hitched was one of the best decisions we made in terms of our wedding. We are so happy we have this film to remember our wedding day! I would absolutely recommend Just Hitched. You will be in good hands and you will be so happy with the outcome!

Just Hitched Wedding Films Review

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Natalie K

My husband and I spoke to a couple friends about a month before our wedding and they all told us that the one thing they regretted was not having a videographer film their wedding. After researching several companies in the Baltimore area we chose Just Hitched Wedding Films... Read More because of their price point and the quality of the sample films on their website. The entire process was very streamlined and organized. Ariella was very thorough and made sure that she had an understanding of what we were looking for down to the smallest detail prior to the wedding. She was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls and was always friendly and accommodating. Kevin, who shot the footage the day of the wedding, was very easy to work with and did a great job of getting all the important details and being in all the right places while not drawing attention to the cameras. We received our wedding highlights video last week and could not be happier!!! Ariella and Kevin did an amazing job of working all the footage we wanted into the video and truly captured the natural beauty and feeling of our wedding. They really went above and beyond and we are very grateful to have this beautiful memory of our wedding day. I would not hesitate to recommend Just Hitched Wedding Films to any couple looking to capture their special moment on film.

Great experience and love re-watching the video!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Michelle V

Thank you to Ariella and Joe for perfectly capturing our big day! Ariella was really helpful in the planning process and responsive to my emails. Joe was so nice and helpful and met all my needs for the big day. Before the wedding, you fill out a detailed form of requests... Read More and your schedule. After the wedding you can get involved in the editing process. We filled out a few requests of things we really wanted to see, and Ariella was able to meet all of our requests. We picked the HD, 3-song edit... which also includes the raw video of the reception and ceremony which I thought was a nice perk as we had forgotten about that. But I'm so glad we got to re-experience those moments! Thank you Just Hitched Weddings!!

Wedding Review

Reviewed on 7/16/2014

We used Just Hitched for our wedding in Baltimore back in May. Kevin was the videographer and he was great! He was early to the bridal suite and seemed to just be everywhere all day and night getting wonderful footage! He was very nice and personable too. We got our video... Read More recently and were very pleased! The thing I loved was that prior to them editing my film, I was able to make requests on a site as far as what I wanted. There were a few things that happened that I didn't want in there (we had wedding crashers at our wedding!!) and they didn't include any footage of them. I would really recommend this company!

A wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014

This was one of my favorite investments! Two friends told me that not having a videographer was one of their biggest regrets, so I made sure to have one! After looking at their website, it seemed that JHF didn't have the stereotypical cheesy videos, so I picked them and I'm so... Read More glad I did. Ariella was so easy to work with, got all my details and when my draft highlight film was done, was so responsive to my edit requests. I felt bad for asking for a couple edits but I wanted to make sure to get my mom dancing on the dance floor, to which she graciously obliged. We had Kevin as our actual videographer and he was so cool. Very unobtrusive and got great shots. He worked well with our photography team and our family actually mentioned that they had no idea we had someone filming. But he was so chill and easy to work with while getting ready and throughout the whole day. I couldn't have had a better experience and I'm totally in love with our highlight film. I can't wait to go through our whole DVD!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014

"I had a wonderful experience with the Just Hitched team! Ray was our videographer and Ariella edited the film plus worked with us prior to the day to ensure we had a great experience!! I first have to say, it was pouring rain on our wedding day! But that didn't stop Ray. He... Read More was like a ninja! Grabbing an umbrella and even setting up another camera that was on the other side with an umbrella contraption he made last minute over it. I think any other person would have bailed because of their cameras getting wet, but Ray was going to capture our moment no matter what! All of the guests commented on how ambitious he was on still capturing our entire ceremony. We ended up LOVING our highlights video! Including an epic kiss-in-the-rain shot! Despite the horrible weather, our day and our video was perfect!"

Awesome amazing job!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014

Thank you Just Hitched!! We just received our discs and are in love with the footage. It came with a lot more than we expected.. basically the entire ceremony and reception!! We are so happy with our decision because we almost didn't get video!! Thank you Ariella and to Jerry,... Read More our videographer. This was an absolute gem and the quality blew us away.

Ensuring memories last forever: 5 out of 5 stars!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014

Oh wow, where do I even begin?? Everything was awesome from beginning to end with Just Hitched! Ray showed up a half hour early to start shooting and even stayed later to capture more of the dancing. He just seemed so passionate and excited to be there! He even sent us a few... Read More stills from the video after the wedding so I knew what I was going to be expecting! Once we got the edit, I was soo pleased! Ray captured our personalities and our moments. I am SO happy I got video, I just kept noticing the little details like the expressions of John (my husband), my silly expression during the cake fight, etc. The entire day even though I know he was capturing the amazing moments of the day, he also wasn't visible, which is exactly what we wanted! No huge cameras or huge lights bumping my guests in their heads. 5 out of 5!!

Loving Just Hitched!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014

Just got my DVDs and had my parents and in-laws together yesterday to watch. I had to write this review but I don't think I can fully put my sentiments together. Everything about working with Just Hitched was perfect!! Ariella's quick responsiveness to emails and her patience... Read More with describing their process to me. I loved our videographer, Joe. He was a pleasure to work with and very professional! The shots are incredible-- there are so many moments that I either missed or wasn't looking and our video offered a whole new perspective. My husband never cries and he even started tearing up! This was one of the best investments that we made. And we aren't even video people- we almost didn't get video but I am SO happy we went with it.

LOVED Just Hitched Films!

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Roxanne F

I really loved working with Ariella from Just Hitched Films. She was always prompt about answering emails and was very accommodating! Also, the videographer was very professional and stayed at the reception to make sure he got enough coverage. Also I felt for the quality of... Read More product I received, the price was very reasonable. I looked at several different vendors and Just Hitched definitely offered the best price! Thanks again for everything!!!

Incredible experience

Reviewed on 6/15/2014

I was really skeptical about hiring someone I didn't know to shoot my wedding. My husband and I live in Pittsburgh. He heard about Just HItched through a friend and I am glad that he did. The services extremely professional and high-quality. Our video was perfect- it captured... Read More all the moments we wanted to remember and it wasn't cheesy at all! We were worried about the videographer getting in the way with the wedding, and caught in photos by accident. But we basically forgot that the videographer, Rob, was even there! There are sweet, unexpected moments captured on video, lots of attention to the detail that made our wedding day unique, and the whole feel of the event was really special!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Jessica G

We absolutely loved just hitched wedding films! Everyone was very professional and easy and fun to work with starting from the very beginning of our firsts contacts. Ray did our filming and he was awesome, not intrusive at all and got awesome shots. The edited film was... Read More beautiful. I like that we can review it and approve it before it's completed. They way Ariella puts together the footage and the music turned out wonderfully! I love the cinematic style to the films!

Blown away!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 ashley r

My husband and I are beyond pleased with our wedding video!!! We weren't sure if a videographer was going to fit in our budget but decided we would go for it after seeing just hitched wedding films-and I am SO glad we did. Worth every penny. I love our video so much. They did an... Read More incredible job capturing so many beautiful and fun moments. The first time I watched our video I cried like a little baby! So much so, that my contact fell out of my eye & we had to pause the video so I could pull myself together!! Lol! Our video caused almost everyone we shared it with to tear up. I'm so glad I have this memory of our day to share with family, friends and our future children! Not only is the product great, but the service is wonderful as well. Thank you to Rob & Ariella for your amazing work! Highly recommend this vendor!!

Professional, Punctual and experienced!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Caitlyn K

As soon as I contacted, Just Hitched Films I was put at ease. Their expertise with wedding videos was extremely reassuring. I had several questions and they were all easily answered. I had specific requests about the video and they were all easily met without extra cost or... Read More hassle. I was an out of town bride so many, many emails and phone calls were promptly returned. Everything was explained in detail to make me feel comfortable with not meeting with them several times. On the day of, Ray was SO professional and genuinely seemed like he had a great time. He was exactly where he needed to me at all times. He was in place perfectly to capture many special moments. He also allowed our photographer to take charge with posing and directing us while getting several shots (that turned out to be my favorites) during our couple pictures with the photographer. He kept track of time perfectly and left our bridal pictures in time to get to the cocktail hour. We received our highlights film SO quickly after the wedding I could not believe it. We wanted a few very minor changes to the video and Ariella took care of it without a problem. We are truly so happy with the final product. To anyone that is on the fence about getting a video: DO IT. It is well worth it and we had a great experience! :)

Start a Conversation!