New Day Photography

We travel all over the world!

Fine art wedding photography

We're a couple of creative kids that fell in love and began photographing beautiful people and beautiful moments over ten years ago. We know you will love your images because we're passionate and we love what we do. Cliche as that sounds, there's no better way to say it.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

We travel all over the world! (419) 631-7786

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Haley S

Brad and I got married literally less than 12 hrs and yes writing a review because that's how spectacular New Day Photography was! Josh and Jen, husband and wife, best team I've ever met. They spent literally what felt like the entire day attending to our needs, keeping things... Read More in order (and let me tell you with over 250 that had to of been crazy), and just capturing Brad and I beautifully. So many people kept coming up to me incredibly impressed with how these photographers were interacting with guests and most importantly us. Where did we find this couple?! Google and boy are we so glad we did. The day was flawless and truly it was because of them. At one point, Jen literally helped position me, picked me up and moved me into an awesome position because my dress was so heavy. Leave it to them to make it happen haha. Every single shot Jen was attending to the dresses needs as if I had a personal assistant for the day. Talk about feeling like a beautiful special bride. I'm not quite sure what other photographers would help walk you around, holding your dress so it doesn't drag, and make sure that everything is exactly what you want. You can't find photographers better than them. They were so personable, professional, RELAXED, fun, CARING, and up for anything we wanted to try. We didn't need or want to give them any additional suggestions because they literally had every little moment planned out yet candids were constantly being captured (and I thought I was a bride with many thoughts). You want this couple shooting your wedding...from detailed timelines, personal contact, and just fun loving INCREDIBLE photographers with remarkable breathtaking ideas - this is what a wedding is all about. I had zero worries not only about the photos but just the day it's self because Josh and Jen had it under control. We can't wait to see our photos but more importantly, we want to continue a friendship with them. That's how much we truly enjoyed our experience with them. New Day guys belong in a big time wedding magazine!

2015-09-16T16:38:49 Response from the vendor

I couldn't imagine getting a review that would make me smile more than this. Wow! I hope the honeymoon was amazing!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Chelsey L

I cannot say enough about New Day Photography!!! In August, we had an incredible engagement shoot with Josh. He made us feel so comfortable, was relaxed and was so creative!! He is just an all around amazing person, which makes it easy to be in front of the camera. He even made... Read More my fiancé feel comfortable in front of the camera, which he was nervous about. It was so nice getting to know Josh and we were instantly so excited that we chose New Day Photography to capture both our engagement and our wedding. And then we got the, we were shocked by the way in which he truly captured our personalities while taking such clear, crisp, beautiful shots. We were in love with them! We had SO many people comment on the quality of work they saw in the pictures. Two days ago, we had Josh and his shooting assistant, Andrea, capture our wedding day. I could go on and on with amazing things to say about them. First of all, a lot of credit goes to his wife, Jen, for being the organization behind the whole day. She called me two months in advance to create a schedule for the day with me and was so incredibly nice and knowledgeable. It felt like I had known her for a long time!! The day of the wedding, Josh and Andrea were incredibly organized and worked very well as a team. Even when we got behind our schedule because of unforeseen circumstances, Josh remained so calm and reassuring and knew how to make up lost time. I had several people say they had never worked with a photographer like Josh and that he was the best they had ever seen. He is perfect for a wedding photographer, for he is calm, organized, direct, warm, creative, and pays attention to small details. So many people had such amazing things to say about him, not just Steven and I!! Josh was very flexible and was also very open to capturing shots that Steven and I wanted, even when they were a little crazy!! He is everything you would want in a wedding photographer! We are so excited to see the amazing photos he captured of our special day, for we know they will be stunning! Many heartfelt thanks from Steven and I to you, New Day Photography! You are simply the best!! If you are looking for a photographer that is above the rest, look no further!!!

Memories for a Lifetime

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Brittany S

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further! New Day Photography is the way to go. I knew from the minute we met Josh and Jen that they were the ones for us. We couldn't have asked for a better team. They are the perfect combination of friendly and... Read More professional. They were so attentive to our needs and able to handle our large wedding party with ease. We received so many messages from guests not only on how amazingly beautiful our photos were, but on how great of people Josh and Jen truly are. I am so sad our wedding is over, but the photos captured our day so perfectly that I feel like I am reliving our wedding every time I look at them. I couldn't be happier with our decision and highly recommend New Day Photography to anyone considering a photographer. Just do it. Not only for your sake, but for the sake of your family & friends.

2016-05-23T10:42:20 Response from the vendor

Jen and I literally gave each other a high five when we read this review. You seriously made our day. Thanks for taking the time to share with others about us. You and Josh were a BLAST to work with. Please tell Josh that I'm... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Nate G

Josh and Jen are hands down the best wedding photographers in all of Ohio. I would recommend them for anybody! They did both our engagement pics and wedding pics. We haven't gotten the wedding pics back yet but I know they will be perfect. They are incredibly professional and... Read More fun to work with. They help you with your wedding day-of timeline, have a very easy to use website for ordering pictures, and great prices. We didn't know much about photography either and were nervous for poses, chemistry, etc but they made us feel relaxed and the final product was amazing. Thank you both for making our day so special

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Nicole R

Our first meeting with Josh had us sold and we booked the same day. He is very laid back and goes with the flow. There was no pressure especially when we elected to not do engagement photos. Josh's wife Jen is equally as great and accommodating. Having the list of picture... Read More combinations allowed for a more speedy process to get through a typically time consuming process. We were even able to get some great shots with our dog! They lightened the mood and were a calming force to a busy day. We heard many great things about their work that day from our guests. They were so seamless some guests didn't realize there were 2 photographers! We received our photos a month after our wedding and they were terrific! Thank you Josh and Jen!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ashley H

Josh did our wedding and our engagement pictures and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out! Everyone that sees our pictures asks where we had them done. Josh is excellent at helping you pose for pictures but also at capturing the thoughtful and emotional moments of... Read More your wedding. Josh and Jen answer emails/phone calls promptly so you are never left worrying. We discussed before our wedding day exactly how everything would happen and who would get pictures and when. Our pictures turned out amazing just as we had hoped! We have highly recommend New Day Photography!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sarah V

We are so appreciative of the level of effort and attention from New Day Photography! Upon our first meeting we could tell that they took great pride in what they do and are genuinely invested in making sure that our wedding was captured in just the way we wanted. They were... Read More helpful and thorough and made sure that our questions and concerned were handled immediately. Jen was incredibly professional and made sure that we knew that her heart was in the art of her photography but also how seriously she took the business relationship as well. She met our expectations in every way by making sure to keep in constant contact, timeliness on the day of, and managing all of our guests to make sure we got all of the candid and family photos we wanted. She took our opinions to heart and it translated into the photos. Jen made sure to find the right mix of natural looking photos but still captured the emotion of our day. We could not be happier with the way our photos turned out!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Shelby J

New Day Photography captured our most special moments and helped create a relaxing and stress free, perfect wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kelsey T

New Day Photography was phenomenal! The best of the best. And they made our wedding one of the best days of our lives! I wanted someone who would pay attention to every detail, and I’m so glad we chose New Day to do that. Josh and Jen made such an awesome team, kept us on... Read More schedule, made sure our day was seamless, and helped to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! They made hours of picture taking fun, easy, and relaxed. We LOVED New Day Photography!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Ashley R

New Day Photgraphy was hands down the best decision we made for our special day. Josh and Jen were so easy to work with, were great with our wedding guests (including small children), and of course took pictures worthy of being in a magazine. Prior to the wedding they... Read More established special family members, what groupings would be important to us, what type of photos we were interested in, etc-so that on wedding day, they were able to take charge and we were able to just enjoy each other and the moment. We are so grateful for the memories they were able to capture and can't sing their praises loud enough! New Day Photgraphy is the best of the best!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Melissa W

New Day Photography gave my husband and I something greater than we could've asked for. They did not just “take pictures of our wedding”. They captured beautiful moments of one of the greatest days of our lives. These photographs hold so much emotion and love and that would have... Read More never been possible without the team at New Day Photography. From our engagement photos to our wedding reception, the entire team made us feel so important and comfortable. We love New Day Photography!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Abbey M

Jen of New Day was fantastic! We live 3 states away and planned our wedding remotely, and after one quick Skype call, we knew we were in expert hands and didn't need to worry about our photos. She picked up on the vibe of the celebration and blended in seamlessly both before &... Read More during the ceremony and at the reception. She made us feel comfortable and at ease, and captured so many amazing shots that we still haven't chosen ALL our favorites yet. I'm so glad we chose to work with New Day Photography for our wedding and would recommend them to any couple looking for someone to capture their special day! 😊

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

New Day Photography did an absolutely outstanding job on our engagement photos. Josh was very professional and really great to work with. We actually enjoyed every minute of our photo shoot! We were extremely impressed with the photos and received many, many positive comments... Read More from friends and family. We are so thankful we chose New Day Photography for this very special and important event in our life.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Clayton R

Josh and his wife work so well together and make you feel very comfortable. Pictures turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Allie K

Where to begin giving my endless praises for New Day Photography??? Josh and Jen are two of the most amazing people we have ever worked with. On top of being amazing photographers, they were genuinely kind and reminded us throughout the planning and the wedding day to focus on... Read More each other and enjoy ourselves. Those words alone made our day super special. Their photography skills is top notch and our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos turned out FANTASTIC! Every single picture was beyond stunning and it only got better as you went through more and more. We received numerous compliments about how professional and kind they were to all of our guests, which meant a lot to me and my husband. From the moment we booked them to the last dance of the reception, Josh and Jen walked us through the process and made it stress free. We cannot begin to express how grateful we are for that! Now it's time to dive into watching them work their magic by creating a handmade album for us! Can't get much better than that!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Caitlin S

My husband and I found Josh through the knot and made the hour journey from Columbus to Mansfield to meet with him to see if he'd be a good fit for our wedding. Wedding photos were one of the most important pieces to me so I really wanted to make sure we invested well in that... Read More area. Josh was absolutely phenomenal!!! From our first meeting he was easy going and professional and we loved the more photo journalistic style! We signed a contract that night and are so thankful. We did our engagement photos and got a number of wonderful images which we did in an outdoorsy setting to accommodate what we were looking for. As the wedding approached they were in contact with us to get a schedule for the day and make sure we knew when and where to be. We never had to worry about a thing! We did a first look and I am so thankful we did- Josh caught some wonderful moments while being completely inconspicuous. Our whole wedding day he was an absolute blast to work with, as we knew he would going in and was willing to stop and get any photos we wanted with guests as the night went on! His edits had super turn around time- we had our photos back in around 3 weeks! I cannot recommend A New Day Photography enough. Josh is a professional and wonderful photographer but even more importantly was fun to work with and a great member our wedding team!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Amy J

QUICK REVIEW: Organized Professional Talented Personal New Day Photography was wonderful. Josh & Jen are the owners and photographers of this company. This is important because it makes your experience very personal, and not feel like just another dollar sign for a large... Read More company. I met with Josh about 7 months before the wedding. He was very professional, answered all of my questions, and this meeting got us to go in the direction I saw in my head for my wedding day. This is a very important step, as you do not want a photographer that doesn't have a similar style to you - needless to say his laid back/no pressure vibe made both my husband and I comfortable. After that meeting, I was contacted by Jen to go over day of details. This was incredicbly helpful, without it I would have had zero organization or direction. This was a very crucial step, and am very grateful they know what they are doing. Jen and her assistant were my day of photographers. My husband and I had the eight hour, two photographers package (worth it!). Jen was very personable, professional, funny, and executed every shot - our groomsmen are quite the goofballs and hard to organize - props to her for getting them to cooperate haha! She had very artistic direction, and I highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Marie P

We could not have chosen a better photographer for our big day! We chose to have full 10 hours of coverage and 2 shooters (our wedding was larger) and it is definitely the way to go! Josh was a joy to work with and extremely professional. On top of that, extremely talented! He... Read More was able to get shots that I couldn't have even imagined. It seems that his entire staff is, too. Josh rolled with everything that the day threw at us and did so with a smile. Wedding planning and the day of is stressful enough, and Josh kept everything moving while capturing every wonderful moment of our big day. We now have the most beautiful photos ro remember our big day.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Alicia C

We used New Day Photography for our wedding and were absolutely amazed with our pictures and the quick turn around! Josh did an excellent job and many family members commented on his great personality/style. By the time we were back from our honeymoon a week later, we had all... Read More our proofs to look at and share with friends/family. Thank you for capturing our perfect day and helping us make memories that will last a lifetime! We love our pictures :)

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Bethany C

Josh and his partner were wonderful! Extremely professional, friendly, thorough and time efficient! We had a blast working with them and they were so patient with the children and worked hard to get the best pictures with the limited settings we had available. We received our... Read More pictures back in less than two weeks and they turned out amazing! It was so fun to relive our wedding through high quality photos. I would highly recommend New Day Photography to anyone!! We couldn't be happier with our experience or the results!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Nicole C

I'm going through the wedding planning process right now and I know what it's like blindly shopping for the different pieces of your day. I relied heavily on these ratings and comments, so I thought I would add one to help all Brides shopping for their photographer. I learned... Read More about New Day Photography from a friend who used them for her wedding and the pictures were amazing. They captured the most special moments of the day, which is very important to any Bride. I was excited to work with them. Right from the start, I clicked with both Josh and Jen. They were so personable and helpful in answering all my questions. Before our engagement photo shoot, I talked on the phone with Jen to go over the details of the day and I asked her a million questions and she was so helpful in giving me tips and advice from her experience with the shoots. Josh was our photographer for our engagement session and I was so nervous going in to it; I didn't know what to expect. I figured that it was going to be very awkward, but it wasn't at all. Josh was very fun to work with and the process just felt natural. It wasn't uncomfortable at any point. He had such creative ideas and it was more fun than my Fiance and I expected. The turn-around time to get the pictures was very quick and I was impressed with the turnout. I can't wait to see the images they can capture on my special day and I would recommend these two to any Bride!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Kelly H

As soon as I saw examples of the work by New Day Photography, I knew I wanted them to be a part of our big day! I am the type of person that enjoys a good deal, but also spend to get the things I truly want and matter most. As I began wedding planning, I learned from some very... Read More wise peers that after your wedding, the only thing you have left are your photos. I knew that photography was the place for my wedding that I wanted to invest and be very picky on who we chose. During our engagement shoot, Josh was very easy to work with. This allowed Dustin and I to open up and not feel awkward kissing a million times in front of someone we had just met. He looked for specific areas to get creative shots that also looked natural and had great lighting. His journalistic technique allowed us to enjoy our day and not feel like we were posed for each shot. It was very cold and windy the day of our engagement shoot, but I trusted Josh with choosing the location and to be able to get a photo of me without the wind blowing hair in my face. Dustin and I could not wait to see our photos. Within a few days, Josh began to give a preview of some of his favorite shots. The day I saw our pictures was exciting, and I remember smiling so much that day as each new photo was revealed. We had all of our pictures within a week after our session, and Dustin understood why I was so adamant in the beginning about booking New Day as our wedding photographers. We trust New Day to document our special day, and if you are looking for a photographer, look no further. We already can't wait to see our wedding pictures!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Jenna B

Where do I even start?! Josh and Jen are absolutely amazing! They photographed both our engagement & wedding photos! My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out! Josh is so easy to work with and gets to know you on a personal level, which really stood out... Read More to me! I love the way they captured every little detail of our wedding day, from our smiles, to our laughs, and even down to our tears! They captured it all! I'm a big fan of candid photos, and let me just say Josh captures AMAZING candid photos! I truly can't get enough! Jen will set up a timeline for you on your wedding day that way everything runs smoothly! After our wedding ceremony we were on a time crunch, Josh knew this & made sure he and his assistant got down to business! We had an hour and a half to get all the pictures we needed/wanted before the reception started and Josh made sure that happened! They say a photographer is one of the most important purchases when it comes to your wedding day! I would definitely agree with this! I can say with 100 percent satisfaction and honesty we are beyond happy we chose New Day photography to capture our special day! When we look back on our wedding day, we will not only have the most beautiful/perfect pictures to show our children some day, we will also be reminded of how spectacular our day really was! If you're looking for a great photographer, who listens and really understands what you're looking for on your wedding day, I highly recommend New Day Photography! They love what they do & they do it well!!! It certainly shows in their work!! I promise you will not be disappointed! Thank you again Josh & Jen! We loved working with you guys!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Nick D

A New Day Photography exceeded our expectations. As professional as you can be yet very personal. Theyou are the best in the business.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

I had the best experience with New Day Photography! The photographers made the day of pictures fun and enjoyable. And I received great pictures as a result! Having really good pictures was important to me and New Day Photography really produced wonderful pictures to remember... Read More my day! They captured the entire day, even parts I never knew were taking place, and I love looking at all my pictures. The value I received was worth the price I paid. I highly recommend these photographers to capture your day! You will not be disappointed.