Fine art wedding photography.

We're a couple of creative kids that fell in love and began photographing beautiful people and beautiful moments over eight years ago. We know you will love your images because we're passionate and we love what we do. Cliche as that sounds, there's no better way to say it.

Engagement

Online Proofing

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Chelsey L

I cannot say enough about New Day Photography!!! In August, we had an incredible engagement shoot with Josh. He made us feel so comfortable, was relaxed and was so creative!! He is just an all around amazing person, which makes it easy to be in front of the camera. He even made... Read More my fiancé feel comfortable in front of the camera, which he was nervous about. It was so nice getting to know Josh and we were instantly so excited that we chose New Day Photography to capture both our engagement and our wedding. And then we got the pictures....wow, we were shocked by the way in which he truly captured our personalities while taking such clear, crisp, beautiful shots. We were in love with them! We had SO many people comment on the quality of work they saw in the pictures. Two days ago, we had Josh and his shooting assistant, Andrea, capture our wedding day. I could go on and on with amazing things to say about them. First of all, a lot of credit goes to his wife, Jen, for being the organization behind the whole day. She called me two months in advance to create a schedule for the day with me and was so incredibly nice and knowledgeable. It felt like I had known her for a long time!! The day of the wedding, Josh and Andrea were incredibly organized and worked very well as a team. Even when we got behind our schedule because of unforeseen circumstances, Josh remained so calm and reassuring and knew how to make up lost time. I had several people say they had never worked with a photographer like Josh and that he was the best they had ever seen. He is perfect for a wedding photographer, for he is calm, organized, direct, warm, creative, and pays attention to small details. So many people had such amazing things to say about him, not just Steven and I!! Josh was very flexible and was also very open to capturing shots that Steven and I wanted, even when they were a little crazy!! He is everything you would want in a wedding photographer! We are so excited to see the amazing photos he captured of our special day, for we know they will be stunning! Many heartfelt thanks from Steven and I to you, New Day Photography! You are simply the best!! If you are looking for a photographer that is above the rest, look no further!!!

Memories for a Lifetime

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Brittany S

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further! New Day Photography is the way to go. I knew from the minute we met Josh and Jen that they were the ones for us. We couldn't have asked for a better team. They are the perfect combination of friendly and... Read More professional. They were so attentive to our needs and able to handle our large wedding party with ease. We received so many messages from guests not only on how amazingly beautiful our photos were, but on how great of people Josh and Jen truly are. I am so sad our wedding is over, but the photos captured our day so perfectly that I feel like I am reliving our wedding every time I look at them. I couldn't be happier with our decision and highly recommend New Day Photography to anyone considering a photographer. Just do it. Not only for your sake, but for the sake of your family & friends.

2016-05-23T10:42:20 Response from the vendor

Jen and I literally gave each other a high five when we read this review. You seriously made our day. Thanks for taking the time to share with others about us. You and Josh were a BLAST to work with. Please tell Josh that I'm... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Haley S

Brad and I got married literally less than 12 hrs and yes writing a review because that's how spectacular New Day Photography was! Josh and Jen, husband and wife, best team I've ever met. They spent literally what felt like the entire day attending to our needs, keeping things... Read More in order (and let me tell you with over 250 that had to of been crazy), and just capturing Brad and I beautifully. So many people kept coming up to me incredibly impressed with how these photographers were interacting with guests and most importantly us. Where did we find this couple?! Google and boy are we so glad we did. The day was flawless and truly it was because of them. At one point, Jen literally helped position me, picked me up and moved me into an awesome position because my dress was so heavy. Leave it to them to make it happen haha. Every single shot Jen was attending to the dresses needs as if I had a personal assistant for the day. Talk about feeling like a beautiful special bride. I'm not quite sure what other photographers would help walk you around, holding your dress so it doesn't drag, and make sure that everything is exactly what you want. You can't find photographers better than them. They were so personable, professional, RELAXED, fun, CARING, and up for anything we wanted to try. We didn't need or want to give them any additional suggestions because they literally had every little moment planned out yet candids were constantly being captured (and I thought I was a bride with many thoughts). You want this couple shooting your wedding...from detailed timelines, personal contact, and just fun loving INCREDIBLE photographers with remarkable breathtaking ideas - this is what a wedding is all about. I had zero worries not only about the photos but just the day it's self because Josh and Jen had it under control. We can't wait to see our photos but more importantly, we want to continue a friendship with them. That's how much we truly enjoyed our experience with them. New Day Photography...you guys belong in a big time wedding magazine!

2015-09-16T16:38:49 Response from the vendor

I couldn't imagine getting a review that would make me smile more than this. Wow! I hope the honeymoon was amazing!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Amy J

QUICK REVIEW: Organized Professional Talented Personal New Day Photography was wonderful. Josh & Jen are the owners and photographers of this company. This is important because it makes your experience very personal, and not feel like just another dollar sign for a large... Read More company. I met with Josh about 7 months before the wedding. He was very professional, answered all of my questions, and this meeting got us to go in the direction I saw in my head for my wedding day. This is a very important step, as you do not want a photographer that doesn't have a similar style to you - needless to say his laid back/no pressure vibe made both my husband and I comfortable. After that meeting, I was contacted by Jen to go over day of details. This was incredicbly helpful, without it I would have had zero organization or direction. This was a very crucial step, and am very grateful they know what they are doing. Jen and her assistant were my day of photographers. My husband and I had the eight hour, two photographers package (worth it!). Jen was very personable, professional, funny, and executed every shot - our groomsmen are quite the goofballs and hard to organize - props to her for getting them to cooperate haha! She had very artistic direction, and I highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Marie P

We could not have chosen a better photographer for our big day! We chose to have full 10 hours of coverage and 2 shooters (our wedding was larger) and it is definitely the way to go! Josh was a joy to work with and extremely professional. On top of that, extremely talented! He... Read More was able to get shots that I couldn't have even imagined. It seems that his entire staff is, too. Josh rolled with everything that the day threw at us and did so with a smile. Wedding planning and the day of is stressful enough, and Josh kept everything moving while capturing every wonderful moment of our big day. We now have the most beautiful photos ro remember our big day.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Alicia C

We used New Day Photography for our wedding and were absolutely amazed with our pictures and the quick turn around! Josh did an excellent job and many family members commented on his great personality/style. By the time we were back from our honeymoon a week later, we had all... Read More our proofs to look at and share with friends/family. Thank you for capturing our perfect day and helping us make memories that will last a lifetime! We love our pictures :)

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Bethany C

Josh and his partner were wonderful! Extremely professional, friendly, thorough and time efficient! We had a blast working with them and they were so patient with the children and worked hard to get the best pictures with the limited settings we had available. We received our... Read More pictures back in less than two weeks and they turned out amazing! It was so fun to relive our wedding through high quality photos. I would highly recommend New Day Photography to anyone!! We couldn't be happier with our experience or the results!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Nicole C

I'm going through the wedding planning process right now and I know what it's like blindly shopping for the different pieces of your day. I relied heavily on these ratings and comments, so I thought I would add one to help all Brides shopping for their photographer. I learned... Read More about New Day Photography from a friend who used them for her wedding and the pictures were amazing. They captured the most special moments of the day, which is very important to any Bride. I was excited to work with them. Right from the start, I clicked with both Josh and Jen. They were so personable and helpful in answering all my questions. Before our engagement photo shoot, I talked on the phone with Jen to go over the details of the day and I asked her a million questions and she was so helpful in giving me tips and advice from her experience with the shoots. Josh was our photographer for our engagement session and I was so nervous going in to it; I didn't know what to expect. I figured that it was going to be very awkward, but it wasn't at all. Josh was very fun to work with and the process just felt natural. It wasn't uncomfortable at any point. He had such creative ideas and it was more fun than my Fiance and I expected. The turn-around time to get the pictures was very quick and I was impressed with the turnout. I can't wait to see the images they can capture on my special day and I would recommend these two to any Bride!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Kelly H

As soon as I saw examples of the work by New Day Photography, I knew I wanted them to be a part of our big day! I am the type of person that enjoys a good deal, but also spend to get the things I truly want and matter most. As I began wedding planning, I learned from some very... Read More wise peers that after your wedding, the only thing you have left are your photos. I knew that photography was the place for my wedding that I wanted to invest and be very picky on who we chose. During our engagement shoot, Josh was very easy to work with. This allowed Dustin and I to open up and not feel awkward kissing a million times in front of someone we had just met. He looked for specific areas to get creative shots that also looked natural and had great lighting. His journalistic technique allowed us to enjoy our day and not feel like we were posed for each shot. It was very cold and windy the day of our engagement shoot, but I trusted Josh with choosing the location and to be able to get a photo of me without the wind blowing hair in my face. Dustin and I could not wait to see our photos. Within a few days, Josh began to give a preview of some of his favorite shots. The day I saw our pictures was exciting, and I remember smiling so much that day as each new photo was revealed. We had all of our pictures within a week after our session, and Dustin understood why I was so adamant in the beginning about booking New Day as our wedding photographers. We trust New Day to document our special day, and if you are looking for a photographer, look no further. We already can't wait to see our wedding pictures!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Jenna B

Where do I even start?! Josh and Jen are absolutely amazing! They photographed both our engagement & wedding photos! My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out! Josh is so easy to work with and gets to know you on a personal level, which really stood out... Read More to me! I love the way they captured every little detail of our wedding day, from our smiles, to our laughs, and even down to our tears! They captured it all! I'm a big fan of candid photos, and let me just say Josh captures AMAZING candid photos! I truly can't get enough! Jen will set up a timeline for you on your wedding day that way everything runs smoothly! After our wedding ceremony we were on a time crunch, Josh knew this & made sure he and his assistant got down to business! We had an hour and a half to get all the pictures we needed/wanted before the reception started and Josh made sure that happened! They say a photographer is one of the most important purchases when it comes to your wedding day! I would definitely agree with this! I can say with 100 percent satisfaction and honesty we are beyond happy we chose New Day photography to capture our special day! When we look back on our wedding day, we will not only have the most beautiful/perfect pictures to show our children some day, we will also be reminded of how spectacular our day really was! If you're looking for a great photographer, who listens and really understands what you're looking for on your wedding day, I highly recommend New Day Photography! They love what they do & they do it well!!! It certainly shows in their work!! I promise you will not be disappointed! Thank you again Josh & Jen! We loved working with you guys!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Nick D

A New Day Photography exceeded our expectations. As professional as you can be yet very personal. Theyou are the best in the business.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

I had the best experience with New Day Photography! The photographers made the day of pictures fun and enjoyable. And I received great pictures as a result! Having really good pictures was important to me and New Day Photography really produced wonderful pictures to remember... Read More my day! They captured the entire day, even parts I never knew were taking place, and I love looking at all my pictures. The value I received was worth the price I paid. I highly recommend these photographers to capture your day! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Brittany W

When it came to deciding on a photographer for my wedding day, I searched for weeks. I wasn't going to sign a contract with anyone unless I felt as they could capture my wedding day as perfect as I was always imagining it to be! I found New Day Photography online and immediately... Read More fell in love with Josh's work. We have never felt more comfortable with a photographer than with Josh! I cannot stop looking at my photos from our wedding because they indeed captured our day just as I imagined they would! New Day Photography was amazing!!

2016-05-23T10:35:53 Response from the vendor

Brittany! This is so nice! Made my day! You and Evan seriously had such a great wedding day. Thank you for trusting me. :)

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Hannah F

New Day photography is AMAZING! They shot our engagement session and I could not be happier. It was freezing and Josh made us feel so comfortable! He was so personable and we had so much fun!!! The pictures turned out PHENOMENAL! He truly captured our personalities! I could not... Read More be happier with how it turned out! We can't wait to see what he captures at the wedding! If you don't hire them you will regret it! :)

2016-05-23T10:37:31 Response from the vendor

Hannah! I'm really looking forward to documenting your wedding day! Thanks for trusting me with such an important task. I'm looking forward to working with you next summer!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

New Day Photography did an amazing job at capturing our wedding. They were very personal and professional. The quality of the pictures were outstanding and there was a great attention to detail! We had a blast working with them and would definitely recommend them to anyone... Read More needing a photographer!

2016-05-23T10:38:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie & Quentin! Your wedding was beautiful and it's so apparent that you two love each other a ton. Thanks for choosing and trusting me. :)

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Cassandra W

I do not even have the words to express how amazing Josh and Jen are. Not only are they the best photographers around, but they are amazing people as well. We had a destination wedding and Josh and Jen captured the whole week we were there. We are spoiled. My husband and I not... Read More only have pictures from our wedding day, but pictures from the whole week long adventure that we will never forget! Like I said before, there are no words great enough to express what these two accomplished for our wedding, but I will hit some high points. Jen helped me with my dress the whole day, including being a trooper and helping me to the restroom. (what photographer can you say does that!) Josh and Jen were also able to round up our group for photos (who had been drinking all day) which is a HUGE accomplishment in itself. Last but never least, Rick and I can now call them our friends. Josh and Jen are caring, fun, loving people who made our day the best day we could have ever asked for and gave us amazing photos to remember it by. Seriously, you will never regret choosing these two as your photographers. Bottom line, fantastic people who give you amazing photos. Thanks again Josh and Jen! We will never forget our week long adventure to the Dominican thanks to you and your photos. People are still talking about it and its been five months :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Katie A

I have been thinking about this review and everything I wanted to say for a while because I wanted to make sure Josh and Jen get the most credit that they deserve. My husband and I used New Day Photography for both are engagement pictures and our wedding. They were so amazing to... Read More work with for our engagement shoot and really were able to capture the love we have for each other in each picture. When it came to sending out our save the dates, I had a template that I LOVED and wanted to use and Josh and Jen went above and beyond to contact the owner of that template and were able to get our engagement pictures put on it. I was on a time crunch and they worked their tails off to make sure I got the save the dates printed and to my house within only a few days! They turned out amazing. With this experience we had no doubt that they were the BEST and we were so excited for them to photograph our wedding as well. I am a very type A personality and when it came to my wedding, I was a notch above that. Josh and Jen are so organized and diligent in their work that this made my life so much easier. By the time of your wedding day, everything is already done as far as venue, caterer, dress, ceremony, ect. The only thing left for the big day is your pictures, and in my opinion, probably the most important thing of the whole wedding. Josh and Jen had called me several days before the wedding to set up a timeline of our wedding day and how we want the picture to go. This was PERFECT for me and I actually sent the timeline to the whole wedding party so they also knew how the day would play out. They knew what time we wanted to make sure we were back at the reception and they made it happen. They were so incredibly patient and amazing to work with. We had a rather rowdy crew and they were still able to capture the MOST beautiful pictures. When we got our pictures back I was absolutely IN LOVE. I knew they would be great but they blew my expectations out of the water. They were absolutely stunning. At the reception they capture so many special moments without me even knowing that they were taking pictures. My entire wedding part and family talked about how awesome they were and how much fun they were to work with. And to me, that's important! Everyone felt relaxed and comfortable around them. They truly are an amazing couple and amazing photographers. They capture our special day just like I have always dreamed and for that I will always be thankful for them. We look forward to working with them again as our family grows! Out of all the things you are booking and planning for your wedding, make sure you pick and amazing photographer, because that's what you will remember and those pictures are what you and your kids will look back on in years to come. Josh and Jen from New Day Photography are the way to go!

2016-05-23T10:41:24 Response from the vendor

1. Kick butt review! We were so smiling and giving each other high fives when we saw it. 2. Not only was your wedding day sort of perfect, It was one of the funnest weddings we've ever been able to document. 3. Seriously, thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

THEY ARE SOOO AMAZING!! Where do I start... From the engagement session to the wedding day, I had no doubt that we would have beautiful photos for a lifetime. They are such a layed back & relaxed husband/wife duo to work with! They fit so perfectly with our personalities.... Read More Our winter engagement session turned out better than I ever would have thought! They were able to capture some amazing outside shots on one of the coldest days of the year! We even did some playful snowball fight ones at the end of shoot that were awesome! On the wedding day, I really felt like a princess for a day! Josh & Jen really have an eye of where to take the best pictures. They posed us so naturally and were able to capture us with amazing light& nature! Josh & Jen definitely deserve two thumbs up! They were able to edit the wedding photos within a week & I was all smiles when looking at them for the first time! I've also had lots of compliments on our photos as well-- "those photos look like they're from a magazine"!! INVEST IN NEW DAY PHOTOGRAPHY! You will not regret it! :)

2016-05-23T10:45:13 Response from the vendor

Krista & David, THANK YOU! We actually have a studio sample album with your wedding images! We seriously loved getting to know the two of you. What an easy day to document. People, locations, and weather were perfect!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Sara M

WHAT A FANTASTIC WEDDING DAY EXPERIENCE! There are truly not enough nice words to say about Josh and Jen. I could not see our wedding being as wonderful as it was without their presence. From the start of the day they were helpful, funny, charismatic, and overall made the photos... Read More so much more enjoyable than I could have ever imagined on a 90 degree Saturday. I know our bridal party was hard to manage at times but we got our pictures finished in a quick, efficient, and sometimes comical, manner. If you are looking into the option of doing a first look I HIGHLY recommend it for time and romance sake alike. Josh and Jen staged the first look so perfectly intimate for us near water on a golf course under shade trees. They were involved with everything from coordinating our dogs for photos, flower placement, body angle, hair in my eyes which was rather frequent, getting the best lighting, and maintaining the attention of the entire bridal party. None of the items listed were easy tasks. If you are looking for your photographer to make your wedding day unforgettable; go with NEW DAY! I would love to personally share my experience with anyone thinking about using their services. THANK YOU SO MUCH JOSH AND JEN! We cannot wait to see photos! -The Bakers 9/5/15

2015-09-16T16:40:21 Response from the vendor

Sara...this review made my day. You and Cody are the real deal. Thank you for choosing me to photograph you day. Who wouldn't have a great time at a wedding that had animals from the Columbus Zoo as guests? ;)

Amazing and Creative~

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Tori H

Beforehand they asked lots of questions about what I wanted photographed, what styles I liked etc. But on the day of the wedding, little went as planned and everything was perfect. Josh was great at improvising and quickly changing plans while capturing amazing candids. He... Read More also is great with kids-- he got them all(7 young kids) to look at the camera and smile. And the photos are amazing! Truly captured everyone's personality and emotions. I'm so thrilled to have found New Day Photography for my wedding. Their work really speaks for itself, check out their Facebook or Instagram for latest photos to get a better idea of how versatile they are.

2015-09-16T16:38:06 Response from the vendor

Amazing location, perfect weather, and seriously great people! I'm so glad that you chose and trusted me to capture your day. I had a blast.

A dream come true by New Day Photography

Reviewed on 7/03/2015

New Day Photography is a dream come true. A husband and wife team who care so deeply to make sure they capture every moment of your special day. Our wedding day went so fast, but sitting down to look at all the beautiful pictures taken by New Day helped us relive the day and... Read More bring tears to my eyes. My husband and I will treasure these pictures, they have wonderfully captured our happily ever after.

2015-09-16T16:31:37 Response from the vendor

Awesome people and an awesome day. You two were so much fun to be around! Thanks for choosing us!

Josh and Jen are inspiring!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Shelly S

Josh and Jen were amazing! They were professional yet so comfortable that it made us feel relaxed with whatever they wanted to do for pictures! They were always available in person, email, and phone (text and pone call). They were very organized prior to the event so they knew... Read More what was happening as well as, we, the bride and groom, knew everything that was going on and thought of everything that was needed for the day. They have the schedule for the day of, but are completely flexible to work with whatever is happening. They took pictures of every moment that we wanted without us even knowing it. They captured every little detail that we were trying to provide at the wedding without us even needing to tell them about it. They were very aware of everything happening at all times and were always available for us. They captured so many moments that I view our pictures frequently and am in awe with all the emotion and memories that were made and captured that day. They are truly inspiring and more than we ever expected! We would recommend them to anyone anyday!!!! Thanks Josh and Jen!

2015-06-04T07:51:46 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thanks so much for that review Shelly! You and Colden are good, good people. Thanks for choosing us and for the kind words!

BEST ENGAGEMENT SHOOT EVER!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Haley D

New Day Photography: priceless! I've never been so giddy and in awe looking at pictures before...From the very beginning of this whole process, Josh and Jen were extremely approachable. They emailed, called, texted, and made us feel like a priority. No matter the time of day,... Read More they were willing and wanting to talk with us. Jen had such great ideas on outfits and made us feel at ease! On the day of the engagement pictures, Josh was not only professional but so flexible with our ideas. He listened to all of our crazy suggestions (rock climbing/walking through water) and incorporated them without hesitation - yet he was concerned of what his wife would think! Josh's creativity was very edgy, fun, and enjoyable! We felt so relaxed. Throughout the shoot, Brad and I really felt as if Josh became our friend. He was not only seen as our "photographer" and there to take pictures, but embraced who we were, who he was, his marriage, and his beautiful daughter. That was exactly what we were looking for - someone we could get to know and truly loved their life. It must be difficult for a photographer to really capture a couple but Josh did it flawlessly as if he had known us for years. Brad and I could go on and on (well I could) about this experience and we can't get enough of our photos. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! Highly recommend to anyone looking to use a photographer :) I would be more than happy to share our experience to anyone interested.

2015-09-16T16:40:56 Response from the vendor

I probably shouldn't say this but one of my all time favorite engagement shoots. I had an awesome time with you two. :)

Excellent photographers

Reviewed on 3/26/2015

Our wedding day was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and we wanted a photographer who would capture the magic and romance of our special day. We wanted not just the customary choreographed pictures--our hope was that our photographer would also catch the spontaneous, unscripted... Read More moments that made the day so special and memorable. Well, the photos that Josh and Jen took are absolutely stunning and far beyond what we even hoped for! They are true artists, and that is evident in every single pic. Equally as important, though--they are genuinely good people who seemed to truly care about us. I cannot recommend New Day Photography highly enough--they're wonderful!!

2015-06-04T07:53:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! This review means a ton! :)

Love them!

Reviewed on 3/20/2015

My wife and I could not have had a better experience with Josh and Jen. They were incredibly accommodating and truly some of the nicest people we have had the pleasure of getting to know. They have an inspiring passion for their photography and it definitely shows! We love their... Read More contemporary vision while shooting as well as what they hope to, and ultimately do, capture in their art. I recommend them to everyone that asks me if i know any great photographers.

2015-03-21T11:26:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review!! You two are awesome!