Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

New England & Destinations (508) 963-3457

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Sharmanta D

I was first introduced to Teranie at my hight school reunion. She had a very nice set up for us. Picture came out awesome. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Talita L

Teranie is excellent professional .. wonderful photos !! Thank you for always be so kind!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Neida B

One day a friend of mine tagged me in a post she had seen on Facebook for a free maternity shoot. At first I was a littles skeptic, no one does anything for free anymore. Soon after I received a private message from Teranie at New Life Photography explaining the offer which was... Read More such amazing, so we set an appointment. She made me feel so comfortable and was so personable. It felt like I've known her for ever. Hair and make up was done and styled by Teranie. She made me feel so beautiful that day. The photos came out amazing and they were edited and up on her page for viewing within days. Beyond talented!! Thank you again Teranie for capturing such beautiful pictures of such a special time in my life.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Malynda T

Such a beautiful person inside and out, she is always taking her time with pictures and is so very patient. Always wanted to make the best scenes for pictures and captures such special moments! Truly one of a kind!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 George O

Talk about Kodak moment, Teranie did our pregnancy pictures and WOW, capturing the right moments is all she did. We did our pictures at the beach and that water was cold but she literally dove in just to take those pictures. She is great at what she does and I will recommend her... Read More to everyone. Thanks Teranie for the beautiful memories you gave us!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017

One thing when you look for a photographer you want somebody that actually will listen to you, someone who will understand what you want to see in your pictures. Doesn't matter if it's a wedding, an engagement, or a baby pictures. Teranie will listen and she will bring out... Read More exactly what you want to see plus more, she will capture those wonderful moments so brilliantly you will be glad that you chose her as your photographer.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Hiedi M

Teraine is awesome! Great with communication! Our photos always come out beautifully after she takes them. Teraine is knowledgeable. Teraine works very well with children. I am always amazed once I see the photos we've had done with her. Teraine is professional, flexible and her... Read More prices are reasonable. Highly recommend teraine!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Kay A

It has been a pleasure working with Teranie. She has been there to capture our special moments since my son was a newborn. She is very patient and professional even when my son was fussy and uncooperative. Teranie still still managed to capture his smile. We have some amazing... Read More memories thanks to her. Look forward to future sessions with her.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Rosa R

Very professional! Everything came out so perfect i loved my maternity shoot it came out exactly how i wanted. Teranies work is amazing! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Tracy G

Teranie is one of my preferred vendors. She has the sweetest personality and her work is top notch! I recommend her services for your Next Event!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Ivania N

Teranie is super wonderful to work with. She works hard in creating your vision into reality! Her photos are amazing, I definitely recommend hiring her for your wedding you will NOT be disappointed. I have worked with her in many photo shoots, she is very sweet, kind hearted... Read More and genuine which is hard to come by now a days.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017

Very professional! I love my family pictures ! You are awesome! I totally recommend!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Jo F

Teranie is a very talented photographer with the ability to capture the most precious moments and the feelings behind them. She is kind and makes every moment of the experience a pleasure. I would recommend her to anybody and will never choose anyone else.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Julianne R

A photographer can make or break a wedding and Teranie couldn't have been more perfect in capturing the beautiful moments of our big day. She surprised us with a wonderful slideshow video of our wedding within a week. I can't stop watching it. Everytime I watch it, I feel like... Read More I'm reliving the moments of the day. With her quality photographs, exceptional professionalism, and warm personality, Teranie was an absolute pleasure to work with. We couldn't have been anymore happier with our choice in photographer. We highly recommend Teranie in capturing your special moments.

2016-11-28T09:43:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such an awesoooooome review. It was an honor to be your wedding photographer. Glad to hear you loved the slideshow. Its one of my favorite things to do as a surprise for couples within a week of their wedding. Its a way... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Shannon M

Do you ever just want to hold onto a moment and keep it locked in a bottle forever only to be able to return to it every time like it was just yesterday?..Teranie did just that and more for us. I feel like I get married all over again every time I look at our photos from our... Read More special day. I am all about candids and not just the "look here at the camera". When I look at all the details she captured from our wedding, I think to myself "it did not feel like we had a photographer in the room" she did her own thing and I trusted her with everything she did. My guests and I we able to have fun the whole time and she caught the most amazing shots without us even feeling like she was there, and she came with an apprentice who was so amazing at capturing the views from a different perspective and also getting the groom and groomsman getting ready photos while Teranie was able to have time to stay with me and the bridesmaids while we were getting ready. Not once did I feel rushed or worried about whether or not the photographer got the right shot or not. I trusted Teranie and she definetly went above and beyond in fulfilling my dreams. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She captured the purest of moments and took it to the next level when she surprised us with an online montage to music that displayed some of her favorite moments and that was only 1 week after our wedding! (I loved that!!!!) and so did everyone else who saw it! My husband even teared up watching the video and that meant a lot to me. I must have watched it like 10 times the first day I saw it. We were so thankful and gracious of her outstanding commitment to us from beginning to end. She sticks to her word, we had all of our photos within 2 weeks! All of my guests absolutely adore all of the photos and I love bragging about my photographer. Teranie deserves way more than 5 stars. We felt so special and taken care of. She was so worth it and I highly recommend New Life Photography, for all of your greatest moments forever and ever! Thank you Teranie, from all of our hearts to yours! We are looking forward to our next endeavors and working with her again! We absolutely love New Life Photography, we promise you won't regret it! Teranie deserves more than 5 stars!!!!!!

2016-10-30T12:56:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the heartfelt message. It was an honor documenting your wedding day the way it deserved. Im so happy to hear you love the video slide show. I too find myself watching it over and over again at times. Lol. Its... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Marelin V

So far I have had nothing but good experiences with Teranie. She has been attentive and caring throughout this process. Our engagement photos look great and we know that our wedding photos will be amazing! Highly recommend New Life Photography.

2016-10-18T19:05:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind words. Happy to hear you love your photos and your experience. Thank you for recommending me to other couples.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Kassandra M

I did a shoot with Teranie over the summer and she was just awesome, super creative and such a pleasure to work with..

2016-09-23T11:18:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure being your photographer.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Jillian T

Teranie has an outstanding natural talent. I won save the date photos and I loved her so much that I HAD to book her for my wedding. She's pleasant to work with, a complete ninja (didn't see her at all) at the wedding and her composition and editing skills are up there with... Read More any bridal magazine! Book her before she gets too big.... because she will.

2016-09-23T11:21:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Thank you Thank you! Your wedding was so beautiful. It was a dream to photograph.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Carrie Q

Our engagement session was so much fun because she made it fun. Everything felt more natural than posed and our photos came out great. She is fresh, modern, professional and has a great eye on detail. We also hired her for our fall 2017 wedding. The more of her work I see... Read More the more excited I am for her to capture our story. You won’t regret hiring her. She is Great!!!!

2016-09-23T11:19:37 Response from the vendor

Your engagement session was so much fun. I'm happy to hear you love my work and had a great time.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Rebecca L

Teranie is an amazing photographer! She photographed my cousins wedding, and once I saw those pictures I knew I needed her for my wedding too! I contacted her and she was so kind and helpful, and let us customize our own package which was well worth the price! She really tried... Read More to get to know my fiance and I before the wedding, which made the whole experience so much more personal. She was very professional the day of, and captured every moment perfectly. She was great at giving directions so that all the family and bridal party portraits came out perfect, and she included some very artsy arrangements. We got a sneak peak of photos the next day, and she had emailed me the full gallery within a week and a half of the wedding. All the photos, both candid and posed, came out beautifully and we could not be more pleased. Thanks Teranie!!

2016-08-10T14:45:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the awesome review. I'm so happy to hear you loved the service and that you had an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Fatima P

Teranie is an amazing photographer with a great personality. She's professional and very patient. She'll work with you in every way to make your dream photo come true. I'm so glad that I went with New Life Photography because my husband and I are well pleased with our photos.... Read More Thank you for giving us a gorgeous photo memories that I know ll last forever. I will highly recommend New Life Photography for any event and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Jess

If you are looking for a photographer that is easy to work with, great to communicate, and an expert in what she does, then Tiranie is your photographer! She was a pleasure to work with from the beginning. Always responding quickly and giving great advice. Tiranie captured our... Read More day perfectly! She captured both candid shots and posed shots. We were very pleased with how fast she delivered our pictures and our album! I would recommend her to anyone who asks. Thank you Tiranie for capturing our memorable day!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 BRI S

This is such an amazing person and a great photographer. Her work is gorgeous and flawless. I could really just continue on and on about her and her work. Highly recommend her. Love her work!!!! <3

Great Job by New Life Photography

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Miryan D

Teranie from New Life Photography is the ultimate professional!!!!! She knows her stuff, is very experienced, and has great vision for the perfect photos to take. She made taking the photos a very smooth process. If you are looking for a photographer, one that is honest,... Read More reliable, and talented, your search is over. I HIGHLY recommend Teranie from New Life Photography, you will be VERY happy with her and her GREAT work. Paul

Reviewed on 7/26/2015

Teranie and her team were the photographers for my Pakistani wedding this past June. Since the day of our initial consultation she was very easy to work with and answered all questions in a timely manner. The days of the events she was very detail orientated and captured the... Read More colors of my mehndi (henna) & wedding day beautifully. She was even kind enough to provide me with pictures quickly so that I was able to use them the next weekend for our Valima (reception). The album she created was lovely and I highly recommend her team of professionals to anyone planning their big day (or days lol). Amazing job!!