New Milford Productions

Serving PA, NJ, NY & DE, PA

Capturing your story as it unfolds.

Our photojournalistic and unobtrusive approach, allows you and your guests to enjoy every moment of your day. Your wedding day will fly by even faster than you can imagine, and it is our goal not to hold you up, but to instead capture all of those memories in beautiful high definition.

$$

Serving PA, NJ, NY & DE, PA

New Milford Productions is Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015

At the beginning of wedding planning, my husband and I were not sure if we would be able to find a videographer we could afford and who could wonderfully capture our day. Then, we were told about Jeff and New Milford Productions! We were immediately impressed with Jeff's prompt responses and how much he cared to work with us! As My husband says it, "he was a step ahead of us every time." -We could trust that Jeff would know what to do...and he did! Jeff sent us an example video and we were hooked! His work is flawless and the way he captures each special moment is truly incredible! On our wedding day, Jeff was always there to capture the best and most candid moments on camera! He truly fit into our day and couldn't have been more flexible, caring and really supportive of the day. He let us be us and enjoy while capturing the best moments! We are so glad we chose Jeff to be our videographer! If we could do it again, we would! We recently received our video and it exceeded our expectations! We have watched it several times already! Choose New Milford Productions! You will NOT be dissappointed!

Jeff is the Best!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Ashley S

So many people told me before my wedding to take it all in because it would be over before I knew it. They were all right. The day goes by so fast and you are pulled in so many different directions that you will absolutely miss things. Thank God we decided on Jeff. Not only was he awesome, he captured everything! I didn't realize so much went on behind the scenes of our wedding, and I am so glad that he was there to capture it all. Our video arrived yesterday and we also opted to order the "raw footage" this was everything that he taped that day. (Literally hours of video) There were so many jokes, hysterical moments, heartwarming moments that I just wouldn't have seen or remembered otherwise and now I have them forever. We were so happy with Jeff and absolutely love our video. We can't thank you enough Jeff. If you are stuck in choosing between New Milford and another Videographer, go with Jeff he is awesome and you won't be sorry!

4/03/2015 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so happy I was able to be a part of your day!

You won't regret it

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Pam W

There are so many decisions to make when planning a wedding, but hiring Jeff was the best decision I made. First of all, I hadn't even considered a videographer when I was planning my wedding. When my mother insisted I look at Jeff, I said "why not." The day goes by so fast, and Jeff was able to capture everything I wanted to relive. He was responsive, kind, helpful, and on the day of, I hardly knew he was there! I could not be more pleased with my DVD and recap video. They each are absolutely beautiful and make me so happy to relive the best day of our lives.

A++++++++++++++++!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Ginny W

As in all weddings, we dealt with numerous vendors. I can say without equivocation that Jeff was at the top of the list in every way. Yes, he produced a spectacular wedding video that I (MOB) and our families will cherish always and never ever tire of watching, but his professionalism and easy, kind, honest and warm manner was also up there with the best of them. He caught EVERY moment one could wish for while at the same time being so unobtrusive on the day of the wedding, I hardly remember his presence. The edited final product was masterfully put together weaving music and images and words giving us the ability to re-live the day over and over. My husband and I were so impressed with Jeff and his talent that we even asked him to put together a video from the raw footage of our older daughter's wedding from 7 years ago that had never been done because of problems that arose with the videographer we had used at the time! I rarely write reviews, but if you have the opportunity to use Jeff's services, just do it! You can't go wrong.

We love our video!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Anne M

We're so happy we decided to go with Jeff and New Milford Productions. Jeff was extremely professional, and the final product perfectly captures the emotion of the day!

Wonderful Videographer!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Abigail J

I cannot express how grateful we were to have found Jeff at New Milford Productions. He exceeded our expectations in all respects. He was professional and discrete during the wedding, which was important to us as we didn't want to feel like we were being videotaped. In addition, the quality of the video was wonderful. He captured every moment, so we have every important part of our wedding day. In addition, he did a wonderful recap of the entire day that was nicely pieced together. Lastly, he was timely in everything he did, we never had to wait and things even arrived earlier than we anticipated. He was wonderful and we highly recommend this company!

Wonderful Videographer!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Kacey J

We love our videos from Jeff at New Milford! Our highlight video is perfect, and I've watched our full-length DVD three times already, and it only arrived in the mail yesterday! Jeff was friendly and professional from start to finish! We barely noticed him on our wedding day, but he was able to capture so many special moments that we otherwise would have missed! He offers a variety of video packages, so we were able to choose the one that best suited our budget and style! We are so excited to have our video to cherish for years to come! Thank you, Jeff!!

Really Good!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Anjelica P

I first worked with Jeff when I was a bridesmaid for my best friend's wedding so I had a preview for my own wedding. My husband and I went back and forth with booking a videographer but once we decided yes I e-mailed Jeff right away hoping he would be free on our wedding date. Jeff is really nice and easy to work with. He responds quickly to e-mails and is really willing to work with you. I had to make a few changes throughout the process and it wasn't a big deal to Jeff at all. The day of the wedding I hardly noticed he was there (in a good way!!) and our guests felt the same way. He was there for the entire ceremony and the majority of the reception; capturing all key events! We are really looking forward to seeing our recap & video! I would recommend Jeff to other brides; he is nice, delivers a good product and is really reasonably priced! You can't go wrong with New Mildford Productions :)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Melissa P

Jeff was great to work with, very professional and timely with his responses. His website showed different video options and he even sent a sample DVD. The video was exactly what we wanted, all of the key moments and a ton of dancing edited perfectly. Thanks again Jeff!

Exactly what we wanted

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Rachael S

Jeff did a great job with our wedding video. He was a pleasure to work with. He was accommodating and attentive to us he day of the wedding. He captured all of the moments that we would want on our video and in our recaps both the short and 15 minute recap. I would absolutely recommend Jeff and New Milford to anyone for their wedding.

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jessica C

Working with Jeff was simply amazing! Always very professional and very easy to work with. He was always great with emails and always had a quick response to any questions we had during our wedding planning process. He was able to capture every moment of our day in a very special way! Looking through our wedding recap and video we were able to relive our wedding day all over again...that is simply amazing! No words can express how thankful we are to Jeff for being part of our special day!

AMAZING VIDEO

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Nicole F

We used New Mildford as our videographer for our wedding day. Jeff was wonderful. He was always available to answer my questions throughout my planning process. On the day of our wedding, he was so accomodating and we barely even realized he was there. We have gotten so many compliments on our highlight video. I could not be happier!

New Milford Videography is a Must for your wedding

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Ashley C

Jeff, the videographer from New Milford Productions, is truly talented and is a pleasure to work with. From my first inquiry phone call to receiving my final DVD, Jeff was attentive, personable and professional. Leading up to the wedding Jeff helped us make a time line, inquired about locations and even pre-planned with us who to interview at the reception. During our event Jeff was always attentive and communicative. His hard work set the scene for an amazing video. Even when he allowed me to pick out songs for a personal touch he was able to have everything completed under a month after my wedding! We opted for an additional 15 min short film and he was very accommodating. I am so glad he was because this is my favorite film. Through editing, lighting and talented filming, he captured the essence of our event. Even my friends and family were raving about his work. I highly suggest Jeff for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Great montage video!

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Lindsay A

It was as pleasure working with New Milford Productions. Jeff is very easy going and is an unobtrusive videographer. He was especially accommodating to all of our editing requests. I loved our montage video! It turned out great!

6/24/2014 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure! I am so happy that I was able to be a part of your day. I hope you both continue to enjoy your video for many years to come!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 3/27/2014

Jeff was so pleasant to work with, always on time responding emails. He did such a wonderful job capturing the wedding and all the details. Our video was ready in no time. We are so happy that we booked him as our videographer.

Super job!

Reviewed on 2/05/2014

In order to avoid interfering with the ceremony, we had Jeff work from the balcony in the back of the church. Despite this, he did a great job capturing the ceremony and great editing! Very easy to deal with and pays attention to what you want. Really thrilled with the final product.

Excellent Videographer

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Janine

Jeff was extremely professional, accommodating, and flexible. He provided us with a lovely memorable video and recap that we will enjoy for years to come. My husband, being a videographer himself, was extremely picky about who we chose for our wedding, and Jeff far exceeded our expectations.

Perfect Videographer!

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Megan E

When looking for a videographer I wanted someone who was just going to capture the day as it was. I wanted someone who was not going to be in our faces the entire day. Jeff was AMAZING from when I first started emailing him to well after the wedding when we received our dvd. He would always get back to me right away with any emails and was so nice and helpful leading up to the wedding. On the wedding day is was exactly what I wanted in my videographer. We barely noticed him throughout the day, but he captured EVERY special moment of our day! Plus, he is one of the nicest people you will ever talk to! After the wedding, we did not have to wait long to get our dvd! It was so quick for us to get it after he completed all the editing. I requested that not a lot of editing to be done to it and he did just enough to make it a great video. We are so happy with how perfectly he captured everything. I cannot even count how many time we have watched the video! He also offered the raw footage for a great deal and we purchased that as well. He was such a pleasure to work with and the quality of his work and the value was all amazing and fit wonderfully into our wedding!

Great Value and Product!

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 P M

Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was one of my most responsive vendors, very down to earth yet professional, reasonably priced, and was able to balance being behind the scenes yet actively capture moments as well. He did a great job of getting our guests to speak to the camera and of working with our photographer. The video and recap were heartfelt and well-executed, and I was shocked at how fast he got them back to us! I wholeheartedly recommend him.

My wedding videography=)

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Christina J

New Milford productions was amazing,especially for us since we were on a budget for this wedding. The videographer put together the video very nicely and captured all the precious moments of that day. The DVD quality was very good and it was put together in such a organized way that I can see different parts of my wedding day easily. The recap of our wedding was beautiful and moving ! Jeff was easy to work with and was really down to earth. We recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a videographer who is affordable and gives a really great quality video.

12/09/2013 Response from the vendor

I am so happy that you found the video quality of the HD digital copy to be more of what you were looking for. I hope that you both enjoy your video for many years to come! Please let me know if there is anything... Read Less Read More

Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Sally B

My husband and I were debating whether or not to have a videographer capture our wedding night. Once we met Jeff, we knew we had to go for it! We look back now and it was the best decision we could have made. Not only is Jeff a professional, he gets to know you as a couple, and captures everything you want and more. All aspects of our wedding day are in our video and the best part is...we didn't even realize Jeff was there! When we watch our video we laugh, cry and smile the entire time. I highly recommend Jeff Cafaro and New Milford Productions!

Our Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

Jeff Cafaro was great to work with! From start to finish I was never concerned our wedding day wouldn't have every moment captured. He was very professional to work with and the final product was more than we could have imagined. We had even made a special request for some of the the raw footage he captured and Jeff was more than accommodating! From being a bride and doing research on many vendors, New Milford Productions was very reasonable in price for the entire day! Your wedding goes by so quickly, so it's nice to have a video to look back on that captures your special day. You will not be disappointed with choosing New Milford Productions!

awesome!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Darian L

I'm so thrilled we hired Jeff to capture our wedding day. It was a last minute decision - I knew it was something I wanted, but videographers can be very pricey. Jeff was perfect - incredibly professional, amazing final product, and very reasonable price. He captured every moment of the day without being at all obtrusive, which I know can be a concern. He was incredibly flexible as well, agreeing to stay later than planned when our schedule got a little delayed and cake cutting/parent dances got pushed back. I can't say enough great things. Thanks Jeff!!!

excellnt

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Wendy G

Jeff was helpful from the very beginning. He answered all the questions I had from day one. And what made it easier for me was he was willing to accept my payments over time so it was spread out over an entire year. Very professional and unobtrusive and worked well with my photographer. He placed a mic on my husbands tux so that he could capture all the sound during my ceremony and he is now working with me while I choose all the music for my dancing sequence for my edited video. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.

BEST. VIDEOGRAPHER. EVER.

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Megan K

Jeff is the absolute BEST. He went above and beyond our expectations! He captured the best moments that I didn't even remember happening and I didn't notice him at all at the reception!! He is the NICEST and most accommodating person to work with and really listens to what you want, which is not easy to find!! I tend to ask a million questions, and he got right back to me and was so nice about everything! We are so happy we went with Jeff and it was one of the best decisions of the day. If you want a video that captures the entire day flawlessly, then Jeff is the man. You will be so happy you went with him!

TO New Milford Productions