Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Serving Sets, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

150 Cherry St, Burlington, VT (802) 383-1508

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Mary Jane R

My husband and I could not have been more happy with our beautiful wedding cake! From the initial meeting, Erica was so helpful in listening to what we wanted but also giving us some expert tips on what she's seen work best. She was extremely responsive via phone or e-mail. Her... Read More flexibility was perhaps most evident when we dropped off a last-minute cake topper literally hours before the wedding! The cake was absolutely delicious - our only complaint is that it will be very difficult to wait until our one year anniversary to eat the top!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Mackenzie K

My husband and I first found Cupcake Kisses when we were on a date at New Moon in Burlington. The cupcakes we bought on our date were amazing! We immediately emailed them about making cupcakes for our wedding and scheduled a meeting. Erica is an amazing artist! All of her... Read More creations are beautiful! As if that wasn’t enough, the art is really in how they taste. Each cupcake flavor is amazing! We had NO leftover cupcakes at our wedding! Our guests have raved about how delicious our cupcakes were! I have no doubt that we made an amazing decision in choosing Cupcake Kisses. Erica is professional, kind, and extremely helpful when it comes to dietary needs! I highly recommend Cupcake Kisses for whatever event you are planning!

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Nicole M

Erica was wonderful to work with. She made the process very easy. The cupcakes were delicious. Would definitely recommend this place for cupcakes a ton of options even gluten free and vegan options.

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Ashley T

We loved New Moon! We were so pleased with our service. Erica and her partner are wonderful at making you feel at ease. They were super flexible with us when we decided to add quite a few more cupcakes to our list as the wedding got closer. They also made the best cupcakes and... Read More cake! Our guests are ALL of it and we had anticipated having some left overs. I wish I could post a picture with this review to show how beautiful it all turned out! Thank you Erica & team for helping to make our day perfect.

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Ashley T

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Renee B

Erica is amazing to work with! She created our wedding cake at an amazing price! We had a sand castle cake which was very detailed. All homemade cakes with many different flavors and super delicious! We had many compliments on our cake! Highly recommend New moon!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Sarah C

Perfection for our wedding! Mini pies and adorable cupcakes begged for the guests to take more than one each. Affordable. Great communication. Perfect execution. What more could you want for your wedding?!

Fabulous Wedding Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Mary L

Our wedding cupcakes were beautiful and delicious! New Moon was a pleasure to work with! Great vendor all around.

I want another piece!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 sydney m

I loved my wedding cake! It was exactly what I was looking for and so delicious. The only downside is that it's gone! I had a lemon cake with fresh strawberries between the layers and french vanilla italian buttercream frosting. All of my guests were complimenting it all night.... Read More I wish I could eat it everyday for the rest of my life.