Complimentary Planning and Hotel Assistance

The New Orleans CVB's complimentary service will help make your wedding perfect! Let us assist you in selecting a wedding date, receiving group hotel rates or delivering New Orleans brochures to your guests. Consider New Orleans, one of the most romantic cities in the world, for your wedding.

$ – Inexpensive

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning

2020 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA Greater New Orleans Area (504) 566-5018

gift bags

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Lauren B

The CVB put together postcards, maps and other tour guides for my gift bags. They were very helpful and those items were a great addition for my out of town guests.

Meet The Manager

Rachel Funel

Hello! My name is Rachel Funel, and I have been part of the New Orleans wedding community for over 8 years, and I am here to assist with planning your dream wedding in New Orleans. Born, raised in New Orleans, I am deeply-rooted in Louisiana culture; I focus on destination weddings in New Orleans, including pre- and post-wedding activities. I am honored to assist couples with such a memorable life event, and I truly feel New Orleans is the perfect location for a wedding as unique as the city itself. A wedding in New Orleans is more than just a one-day event – it’s a weekend celebration!