Complimentary Planning and Hotel Assistance

The New Orleans CVB's complimentary service will help make your wedding perfect! Let us assist you in selecting a wedding date, receiving group hotel rates or delivering New Orleans brochures to your guests. Consider New Orleans, one of the most romantic cities in the world, for your wedding.

$ โ€“ Inexpensive

Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Planning

2020 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA Greater New Orleans Area (504) 566-5018

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Shana C

Rachel was extremely helpful, prompt to reply, and had expert insider info that helped in the planning of our destination wedding. No question she couldnโ€™t help answer or at least point us in the right direction!

2017-11-27T12:01:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It has been a blast working with you and I know you both will have a lifetime of happiness, laughter and love! Wishing you all the best, Rachel

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Angelique M

Best interaction we had in planning our destination wedding. From booking the hotel block, recommendations on bakeries to actually providing bags and content, the employees here are top notch! Thank you for everything you did for us and our guests. I'll continue to ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’› NOLA... Read More because of you๐Ÿ‘

2017-12-12T10:42:05 Response from the vendor

Angelique, You were such a blast to work with and I'm thrilled to hear everything went perfect for your destination New Orleans wedding! Thank you so much your kind words and please reach out to me for future anniversary trips to New Orleans, I'm always... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Tiffany G

Rachel helped me pick out hotel reservation blocks for my guest for my wedding in September!!!! She was very prompt on getting back to me and incredibly helpful!

2017-12-04T10:30:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words! It was a pleasure working with you to coordinate the hotel room block for your overnight wedding guests. I'm glad to know the process was made easier for your September wedding! Wishing you both... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Laura D

I cannot say enough good things about Rachel. She answered all my questions and always responded quickly to my phone calls. She provided great information with her knowledge and contacts. It comes thru in her voice that she really enjoys her job! Highly recommend!!!

2017-12-27T09:24:26 Response from the vendor

Laura, Thank you so much for your recent review and it was an absolute pleasure working with you on your special day. I loved getting to help you plan your perfect New Orleans wedding and I'm glad that you had a wonderful experience! Please keep... Read Less Read More

gift bags

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Lauren B

The CVB put together postcards, maps and other tour guides for my gift bags. They were very helpful and those items were a great addition for my out of town guests.

Meet The Manager

Rachel Funel

Hello! My name is Rachel Funel, and I have been part of the New Orleans wedding community for over 8 years, and I am here to assist with planning your dream wedding in New Orleans. Born, raised in New Orleans, I am deeply-rooted in Louisiana culture; I focus on destination weddings in New Orleans, including pre- and post-wedding activities. I am honored to assist couples with such a memorable life event, and I truly feel New Orleans is the perfect location for a wedding as unique as the city itself. A wedding in New Orleans is more than just a one-day event โ€“ itโ€™s a weekend celebration!