MODERN WEDDING FILMS

WE HANDCRAFT EACH FILM AND ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU REALLY WANT?

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

6 E Athens Ave, Ardmore, PA Tri-State Area (484) 453-8419

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jacqueline F

New Pace was incredible! The company and our videographer were so great to work with throughout our entire engagement and leading up to our wedding day. They were kind, responsive, punctual and professional. We absolutely love the finished product we received. It truly... Read More captures the feeling of our wedding day and it makes us so happy to know we can look back on it at any time. I would highly recommend New Pace to anyone looking for a videographer for a special occasion. Thank you!!! :)

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Brian F

New Pace did an exceptional job with our wedding video!! We had great experiences with our videographer and video editor/creator! We could not be more pleased with the overall product they provided, as the videos really captured our special day. We will watch these videos for... Read More years to come. True professionals!! We recommend New Pace Wedding Films to anyone who wants a truly professional, memorable and artistic experience. Thanks, New Pace!!!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Katie M

If there was the option to give New Pace 100 stars, I would! Our wedding video is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Cannot even put into words how much we are in love with the video. Bill and the team are so easy to work with and captured our day so perfectly. I probably watched our... Read More trailer and entire video 500 times and we only received them about a month ago :) I literally feel like I'm reliving the day each time I watch it. If you are debating on getting a video, definitely get one.. and don't just use anyone.. use New Pace! Otherwise I guarantee you that you will regret it.

2016-12-22T09:20:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! The video was amazing because the wedding was amazing! We had so much fun!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Jessica S

New Pace Wedding Films are amazing. The quality of the their work is unbeatable. Our wedding video is something to be treasured forever.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Steven D

Best company ever. No hesitation - would book again!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Arianna M

Noah was our videographer and he was awesome! Our video montages are amazing. Very professional!

A+++

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Colleen K

Unreal job by these guys!

My wedding

Reviewed on 4/20/2014 Mary Frances M

They were amazing and loved having them for my wedding.

Innovative & Thoughful - A Must Have

Reviewed on 3/02/2014 Joey A

Working with Bill and JC at New Pace was a great experience. They were the videographers at several of my friends' weddings that I knew they would do a phenomeonal job. They are very professional and follwo up with any questions very quickly. They made sure to pay attention to... Read More any special details that we wanted included. The style of video that we chose was cinematic. We are recievigna trailer to music and as well as additional parts of the wedding. It is vey creative as it is not your tyopical, straight forward video that you can get bored of. JC was with my husband and Bill and his assistant were with me the whole day. They put as a such ease. They truly understand what is important. We are so happy they were to capture our day!

Love Bill

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Laura M

Bill was like one of the family. I never felt like I was being watched and I know he got a ton of great footage. A very professional yet relaxed company that was wonderful to work with.

Amazing videographer!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Liliana D

New Pace was amazing to work with. Bill showed up on time for everything and was great to work with! We still haven't seen the outcome of our videos but I know it will be great! We had a wedding day 'video guest book' which was a new project for New Pace. They put it together... Read More really well and our guests loved the idea! I can't wait to see what fun and creative messages our guests left for us. I highly recommend working with New Pace for great wedding videography, great value, and a really flexible and accommodating team!

Great Service

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 nhung l

would highly recomment new pace. Very professional and video turned out great!

Love our video!

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 Siobhan E

Awesome turn around time -- JC was awesome to work with. Something we will treasure forever!

Amazing

Reviewed on 2/01/2012 Dana A

Phenomenal! I can't say enough about how happy we are that we found and used JC and his crew. Our videos are amazing and unreal! We did the cinematic package and it was worth every penny. They are all so creative and our wedding video is truly priceless. I recommend this company... Read More hands down over anyone else!

awesome videographer!

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Jill V

Very laid back and didnt get in anyone's way. Their work is amzing!! Highly recommend!

Meet The Manager

Jennifer Kelly

As the Studio Operations Manager here at New Pace Wedding Films I enjoy assisting our couples with everything from their videography package selection to all of the details of their big day. My goal is to make this portion of your wedding planning as streamlined and as simple as possible! Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss your day, our packages, and pricing options in more detail.