New Road Productions - Austin's Best Priced Videography

Serving Central Texas

Our Films Will Make You Cry....Our Prices Won't

New Road Productions has been providing Austin and Central Texas with creative and high quality wedding photos and films for over 7 years. We offer combo discounts of $300 when you book both photo and video AND a complimentary mini session when you book both a photo and video package. Feel free to check out my reviews and samples and let me know if you have any questions at all!! I look forward to hearing from you!! Wes

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving Central Texas (512) 568-5933

New Road Videography

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Caitlin L

We worked with Wes from New Road Productions for our wedding in March. The hardest decision for us was whether to use Wes for photography or videography. He provided us samples and both were so amazing we couldn't decide. We ended up hiring him as our videographer and could not... Read More have been happier. He did a phenomenal job! He showed up on time and went right to work. He was professional and moved seamlessly throughout our event. I was worried about knowing I was being filmed, but he blended in so well, I hardly knew he was there. We spoke a few times before the wedding and he was always quick and informative in his responses. We received our wedding highlight video, our chapter highlights, and all the raw footage from our wedding. It was amazing! I highly recommend springing for the highlight video. He created what felt and looked like a movie trailer of our wedding. I was blown away by how amazing it was. I had seen samples of some of his videos on his website, so I knew it would be amazing, but he blew us away with the quality and artistry. I have every moment of my wedding, beautifully captured on video. Choosing Wes at New Road Productions was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We looked at several different options for this service, and Wes was the best priced and highest quality. He books fast, and stays busy, so make sure you contact and book him early. We couldn't be happier with everything he provided. :)

I will recommend again and again!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2012 Jennifer S

NEW ROAD PRODUCTIONS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I will forever recommend Wes and New Road Productions! From the start I was impressed with the professional work from all of the talented photographers and videographers with New Road Productions. Videography and Photography were my top... Read More priorities even when planning my low budget wedding. When I first saw the amazing videos from New Road Productions I was sure they were out of my "economic bride" price range. One of the best things about Wes and New Road Productions is that they are extremely affordable with their packaged deals that include both video and photography. I was still able to have amazing videos and photography at a very great cost! Everything was professional from the start. Wes met us at a convenient location to discuss what we wanted for our special day. He was never pushy and ultimately concerned about helping us choose the perfect wedding package based on our wants and needs. I left feeling at ease (which is an amazing feeling for a bride-to-be) The day of the wedding was great! Wes and his team were VERY professional and I barely noticed they were there. One of the other many great things I liked about New Road Productions is that I truly felt they cared about me and my groom which was represented by all the hard work they put in to my photos and videos. My wedding photos were edited beautifully by Felimon. With other photographers, you worry about how the images will turn out but I assure you, that wont be the case with New Road Productions. Wes has his own level of quality and if the images or video do not meet that standard he will make sure they do before you see them- always leaving you with the best of the best. I appreciated the time it took to make all of my memories look there best. I was completely happy with the service, product, and with my new favorite Photographers and Videographers at New Road Productions!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! You captured the most important day of my life beautifully!! I will use this company for every photo opportunity from now on!! Babies will be board in the coming years ;)

New Road Production Videographer

Reviewed on 8/07/2011 Jennifer A

Wes was an absolutely amazing videographer!!! We could not have been more happy with the video he produced. It was the perfect collection of moments from our wedding day. Our video has made me cry and then laugh, it truly captured all the emotions of our special day. When... Read More selecting a videographer I was primarily concerned with two things: 1) an overly produced and over-the-top (cheesy) video, and 2) the staging of events to create forced moments. The video produced by New Road Productions contained neither of these items. We were so happy with all of the wedding day moments that Wes captured. When I showed one of my bridesmaids the video she thought it was incredible and then turned to say, “I don’t remember seeing a videographer that evening.” We are so unbelievably thrilled with Wes’ amazing work! We are so lucky that we picked the most amazing videographer! It will be something we will enjoy over a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Michael G

Wes and Jim captured so many great memories for us to cherish! They were very professional and made sure we got all of the photos we requested plus so many more!

Wes was awesome!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015

I asked Wes from New Road Productions to cover my wedding and I'm so glad that I did. Wes and his team were so professional and worked really well with our photographer. He helped coordinate to make sure that he was not in the way of the photographer when she was taking pics. In... Read More fact, he was so strategically placed during the ceremony, I didn't even see a sign of him. Somehow,he didn't miss a moment of our special day and the final version was fantastic and melts my heart every time I watch it!!!! Thanks Wes!

Captured our day perfectly

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Thushara C

I had initially decided not to get a videographer as a way to save on wedding costs. I changed my mind last minute, and was so thankful Wes was available. His second crewman was not available, but Wes improvised with a remote camera so as to capture a second angle during the... Read More wedding ceremony. We could not have been happier with New Road Productions. Wes captured our wedding day perfectly. Our wedding video was so thoughtfully edited and put together - he managed to capture the most wonderful moments of the day, without being intrusive, and without us feeling like he was in the way. I was unfortunately pretty sick on the day of my wedding. He was extremely sensitive to that and did all he could to ensure everything went smoothly. He was wonderful to work with in the run up to the wedding, as well as after the big day. I was working crazy hours both before and after the wedding. He was extremely patient with me when I was slow to get him information, our music selections and in making decisions on the final cut of the video. I also had minor edits to the wedding video, and he was very happy to accommodate my requests. Wes is extremely talented, he produced a wonderful video, he is reliable and an absolute pleasure to work with. A bride could not ask for more.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 elantra F

I wanted more than just raw video footage of my wedding shot by "uncle Bob," but didn't want to spend a fortune for it. After scouring the internet I found Wes and New Road Productions. So glad I did! He met with us at lunch and explained everything to us and we signed on the... Read More spot. Wes is nice and laid back, but very professional. He was never in the way during the wedding or reception and I barely noticed he was even there. Yet he captured some really great footage. He let me pick a song for the highlight video and somehow managed to time it perfectly so that it appeared we were dancing to that song (totally different song)! He captured special and funny moments that we weren't even aware of until watching the video. THANK YOU, Wes! We have something to treasure for always...

Loved Wes!

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 Kara O

Wes shot my sisters wedding and I loved it so much that I hired him for my wedding as well. He doesn't get in the way or in the background of all the pictures. Wes can do amazing things and you will not be disappointed.

Cinco de mayo wedding ~ mary and roy~

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Mary M

Wes was Very proffesional, ontime... he actually got there and was waiting before i got there. I had issuses with a few things in the wedding but not with Wes, the video was the best part :) I will treasure that day for the rest of my life because of the work Wes captured!! Blew... Read More my expectations out of the water!!!

I get to relive my Wedding day everytime I watch my video!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Haylie F

Wes at New Road Productions is AMAZING !! At the wedding I didn't even notice him around filming. The video was great and he captured everything and more! For the price we got more then we expected. Wes responded quickly to all my questions and concerns. When we watched the... Read More video it felt like we were there experiencing our wedding again. I would recommend Wes to anyone getting married.

The best

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Christina H

Absolutely the best videographer I could have chosen. I didn't even get to meet Wes before the wedding. He was fantastic, and even though we had to wait quite a while to get the video, it was worth it. I LOVE IT!!!

Pick Wes!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Kelli Q

Wes (New Road Productions) photographed a wedding I was a bridesmaid in last September. When I got engaged, I immediately got his number from my friend for two reasons. The more obvious reason is her pictures turned out absolutely amazing. The other reason I wanted Wes was... Read More because of the way he acted on the wedding day. He arrived extremely early, caught every moment possible and more, and was the only non stressful vendor to deal with in the wedding. He is a nice, laid back guy that gets the stress of the wedding day. He was professional and did his job to the fullest without getting in the way. After being in 4 weddings in a summer, believe me, all photographers are not like this. He exceeded my expectations on my wedding day and for a VERY, VERY fair price compared to other photographers in the area. Better quality, better price, more enjoyable to be around- hire him!

Absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Julia W

His name was Wes-he was awesome!! Very professional from the first moment, convenient when having to meet to discuss what we were looking for, flexible to set start and end times, offered valuable insight regarding music for the highlight video, he made wise recommendations and... Read More edited the video to our liking...Wes was everywhere during the wedding but not overwhelming, he captured every single moment, including moments other professionals failed to capture! ...the price was great considering all the time and expertise he put into every aspect of the wedding - the DVDs, the raw footage, the highlight videos...He showed such confidence and professionalism that I felt I didn't have to worry and wonder about this part of the wedding...you will love hiring him, so just do it!

FANTASTIC wedding videography!!

Reviewed on 4/29/2012 Liz A

Wes from New Road Productions did SUCH a good job with our wedding photography. He had very affordable pricing, was quick to respond to any questions I had during the wedding planning, and was so professional and nice the day of the wedding. Our wedding highlights video turned... Read More out SO well! We LOVE it and I have gotten so many compliments on it from everyone who watches it. We also got beautiful edited versions of the ceremony, first dances, and all of the speeches throughout the night; as well as, unedited raw footage of the whole day. I am having so much fun reliving my wedding day with the beautiful videos and would recommend New Road to every bride!

Very Professional

Reviewed on 3/22/2012 Jason M

Wes did the videography for or wedding. During the event, he was on top of everything and always seemed to be in the right place. After the fact, he was very responsive to our feedback and adjusted the video based on our comments. We're very happy with our highlight video and... Read More all the footage.

Great Videographer!

Reviewed on 2/18/2012 Meagan F

He was amazing! So easy to work with and laid back. He was also very quick to get the video back to us! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Wonderful Videography

Reviewed on 1/10/2012 Katherine S

Wes Shephard of New Road Productions was our wedding videographer. His packages are a great value, which helped because we initially did not budget for a videographer. However, we are so glad we splurged and did it because the video he made for us was just wonderful. We have... Read More enjoyed the wedding video more so than even our professional photos from another company. The highlight videos that Wes made were superb, and we have received lots of compliments from friends & family that did not attend the wedding. Many said that just watching our highlights made them feel as though they were actually there at the wedding. Our video production did take longer than expected in the editing process due to some staffing issues, Wes explained, and he wanted to do it himself to ensure his standards. However, we didn't mind, as we would rather wait and get a quality product. We have been extremely happy with the end product, and I highly recommend using Wes Shephard and his company, New Road Productions.

wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Taryn T

Wes did an amazing job with our wedding video. As stressful as wedding budgets can be, DO NOT let people convince you that you don't need a videographer. Your wedding day is crazy and you wont remember everything, so the video means so much! Thank you Wes for helping us remember... Read More our wonderful day and for producing such a professional video!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Lauren M

Wes and his team went above and beyond all we expected. We were initially debating getting a videographer because of tight budgets, but Wes offered us a great deal and we decided to just go for it. It was one of the best decisions we made, we will be watching this video for... Read More years and years to come. He and his team were completely invisible on the day of the wedding, but captured so much powerful footage that couldn't be shown in photographs. We are so glad that we not only got a videographer, but used Wes and his team - they were easy to work with, flexible, and overdelivered on everything they agreed to do. I highly recommend to anyone considering!

Good experience!

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 JoAnna F

We had a good experience with New Road Productions! Before our wedding, we had trouble finding a good videographer in Austin. We wanted a combination of a reasonably priced package with a high-quality video, and New Road Productions worked out perfectly for us. Wes was really... Read More easy to work with, and he was great about communicating with us prior to the wedding about the various details he needed from us.

Beautiful video!

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 D A

We are completely in love with the wedding video Wes created for us! We had a limited budget, but Wes had some reasonable packages available, and flexible payment options. He was great to work with leading up to the wedding, and always responded to emails quickly. On the wedding... Read More day, he stayed in the background, but still captured absolutely everything! Our video is PERFECT! Wes captured all of the fun and special moments, and the video itself is very high quality. It is impossible to be everywhere and see everything on your wedding day, so it is very special to be able to see it all later! The online link was awesome and made it very easy to share the video. Our friends and family members have laughed and cried after seeing the video, and we feel that it was worth every penny. We are so grateful to Wes, and wholeheartedly recommend him!

Great value!

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Jasmine A

Getting a videographer was the best thing we did. I am so happy we chose New Road Productions, our video was beautiful. My husband and I were not sure if we wanted to spend the extra money on getting a videographer, but it is definitely worth it Our day went by so fast we are... Read More so happy we have a video to look back on and refresh our memories. Pictures are just not the same as the video. Highlight video was great and just beautiful. I wish the ceremony video was a bit better. It is completely unedited and a bit shaky. But other than that everything was perfect. We are so happy we chose New Road Productions, they captured exactly what we were looking for and all for under $1000! :)

Highly Recommend!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2011 Kathryn L

New Road Productions by far exceeded our expectations. My husband and I were on a tight budget but decided to add video at the last minute. I think it’s the best decision we made in our planning process. Wes created an AMAZING video for our wedding. It was touching,... Read More beautiful… exactly what I wanted and even more than I could of expected. As a bride, the day goes by so fast. You miss so many details because the day is literally a blur. Wes captured our day perfectly, he was able to tell the story in an artistic way. Many of our friends viewed the highlights, we were told it made them smile, have chills and cry - all at the same time. Wes & his team are extremely talented. Not only was it a pleasure to work with him leading up to the wedding, his un-obtrusive work style during the big day and desire to deliver a high quality product was well received. We were thrilled with the final product and would highly recommend New Road Productions without reservations!

simply awsome

Reviewed on 4/27/2011 CANDACE B

Wes is great to work with, very prompt in returning emails and contact info - his work for our son's wedding has far exceeded my expectations - totally unique - just like the couple. We told many family and friends to view his website and check our his work and they too loved... Read More what they saw. I highly recommend getting an album for your event - its a brag book for his talent and your event. Wes, thank you for making our special day the most it could be - my mother-in-law was able to make the wedding and died a month later but her description of the wedding to her friends at the nursing home - "it was like a fairytale" - and your work has made perfect memories.

Committed to great service! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/06/2011 Tiffany L

Wes Shephard of New Road Productions served as my wonderful videographer at my wedding last year, and I couldn't be happier with his service! In fact, one of my girlfriends will be using his videography services for her upcoming wedding based on my glowing referral! :) Wes... Read More met with me ahead of time and explained the details of how he liked to work and what his shooting style was, so I would know exactly what to expect. He achieves the perfect balance of "getting the shot" without "getting in the way!" I really didn't want my wedding to feel like a movie set with cameramen and camera equipment invading every moment of our day. He did an amazing job of capturing everything and I was so impressed with the final footage. I had so many "I didn't know he got that on tape!" moments when watching for the first time. I loved the way he edited our footage into a beautiful little highlight reel, and a longer (45 mins) edited video that captured all of the memories of the day. It also was great that he provided several copies of the DVD and an online link to our video montage, so I could share with my friends and family. New Road Productions is definitely a great selection for any special event. Their prices are fair and their service is fantastic! And the end-result will be a beautiful memoir to be cherished for a lifetime!

Wes Shephard

Hello!! My name is Wes and I am the owner and lead photographer and videographer here at New Road Productions. I got my start in the creative field producing shows for major networks such as National Geographic and Smithsonian, but quickly realized that behind the lens was where I belonged. Since making that transition I have filmed for Travel Channel, Discovery, HGTV, HIstory and many more, and it is that expertise and professionalism that I will bring to your wedding. If you read my reviews you will see I am very stress free, professional and take great pride in my work. Thanks!! Wes