New Seasons Photography

Texas and beyond. Will travel for amazing couples!

For vibrant couples in the best season of life!

The beauty of your wedding is that no other will ever be the same. Your wedding is completely unique and YOU are unique! It’s about capturing not only your wedding day but also the things and people you love most that make this season the best season!

Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Texas and beyond. Will travel for amazing couples!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Kayla K

Is it possible to give a million stars??? Because that's what Angela deserves! We really couldn't have asked for a better engagement and wedding photographer. Let me list all of the reasons why we LOVE ANGELA! She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She was... Read More willing to crawl through weeds and lay in the dirt to get amazing engagement shots of us. The way she lays out her photo albums is perfect. She sends you sneak peeks within a couple days and has your entire gallery complete within a couple weeks. She is extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. She sends you a very detailed survey before the wedding to gather every possible detail that she needs to know to prepare for your wedding and make it run smoothly. She shows up on time and stays on schedule. I gave her a looooong list of photos to take before the ceremony and she got them all done and they all looked amazing. She is able to corral people to get them where they need to be quickly. Her assistant the day of the wedding was equally amazing. She captured some truly beautiful moments that I will treasure forever. She's so easy to work with and her work is worth every penny. Choose Angela! You won't regret it!

2017-06-12T07:39:51 Response from the vendor

Kayla, You and David were such a delight. Thank you for always having such a wonderful attitude and being up for just about anything. You were such an elegant bride and I couldn't be happier for you both! Thank you for sharing your experience :)

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Laura H

Angela is amazing! She did our engagement and wedding pictures and she is so professional and knowledgeable about what makes beautiful pictures. We got our sneak peaks in 24 hours for both events, which was so fun and exciting to look over the next day. She is punctual and stays... Read More on schedule for the day of our wedding, making sure to get all the pictures I requested. She is thorough. Her pre-wedding payment schedule, website, personalized photo apps, and USB drive are so neat and easy to use. We got the six hour package because we had a smaller wedding with no wedding party and it was plenty of time, and we got beautiful pictures. I would recommend her to anyone!

2017-11-21T11:04:43 Response from the vendor

Laura, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this detailed review. It means so much to me that you and Luis (And Stanley) were happy! It was such a beautiful proposal and gorgeous wedding to match. Couldn't be happier for you two... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jayme J

One of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding day was having New Seasons Photography capture every important and intimate moment of our day. Angela is absolutely amazing!! From the very beginning she connected with us on a personal level to get a better understanding... Read More of us as a couple to understand exactly what we are looking for in photographs. Our first meeting we sat down with her for over four hours talking about our day! She reassured me multiple times on our wedding day, always keeping me calm and knowing when I needed to take a breather from all the excitement! Our loved ones cannot stop talking about how beautiful our photos are. She truly captured remarkable moments and I cannot begin to thank her enough for all she did for us. She is professional, hardworking, and knows exactly what she is doing! Angela's work is phenomenal and she is such a joy to work with, it was an honor to have her apart of our special day.

2017-11-01T17:56:29 Response from the vendor

Awe Jayme, you two made it feel like it wasn't even work! Everyone was so kind and I've loved getting to know you both. Couldn't be happier for you and Jorail! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Adam V

There isn't a better person than Angela and New Seasons Photography. Not only is she a sweet and genuine person, she goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable, and deliver the best pictures. Angela has went from just our photographer, to one of our best friends. We... Read More love her and everything she has done to capture every detail of our important day!!!!! Amanda & Adam Vass 10/2017

2017-10-22T22:40:44 Response from the vendor

I love you guys! You made my job easy, fun and you have blessed my life so richly. You two have the biggest hearts ever! Thank you for trusting us to capture your beautiful wedding day! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jessica S

Angela was our favorite wedding vendor! We truly enjoyed our time spent with her at both our engagement photo session and the actual wedding day. She is so energetic, bubbly, easy-going, friendly and GREAT with kids. We had a 1 and 2 year old in our wedding party that can be... Read More very unpredictable. Angela is a mom herself and knew just what noises and funny faces would get the kids to look great in our formal photos. She was also 9 months pregnant at the time of my wedding – talk about dedication! Angela is freaky fast at getting your images edited and is also really quick to respond via email. We are impressed with the high quality of both our engagement and wedding day photos and cannot recommend New Seasons Photography enough.

2017-10-10T22:35:10 Response from the vendor

Jessica!! You and Jason were such a delight to be around! I adore you guys and can't thank you enough for these sweet words and the yummy cookies you sent! Couldn't be happier for you both. Thank you for trusting us to capture your big... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Rachel A

I got married back in 2015 and I still talk with Angela to this day....she is amazing. She truly has a passion for what she does and she is so great at it! Her prices are awesome, and her work is beautiful. Our engagement and wedding photos were so, so amazing. I also really... Read More enjoyed my bridal session with her. Angela is someone you will want to come back to for future photos in your life! I know we cannot wait to call her for when we need some pregnancy photos. She's the best!!!

2017-09-22T14:45:26 Response from the vendor

Awe, Rachel! Thank you so much! Your wedding was so beautiful and one of the most fun & memorable receptions ever! You and Ben are incredible people and I'm so glad we became friends too!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Tom & Amber B

Right from the start after one meeting, my mom and I knew Angela was our photographer! I just so happened to find New Seasons Photography off of a random Google search. I had looked through a million wedding photographer’s pages and was honestly super unimpressed. When I saw New... Read More Season’s Photography page, I saw bright, vibrant, stunning pictures that *blew*me*away. Angela photographed a wedding at our venue before and I was extremely impressed by the way she captured photos and used light in her photos to capture gorgeous silhouettes and marvelous sunsets/sunrises. Any doubts or worries we had washed away once we met Angela. Wedding photography was at the top of our priority list and we knew we had found the perfect person to capture my big day flawlessly. My mom and I planned to discuss after the interview and get back to Angela, but we both couldn’t contain our excitement and hired her on the spot! Her prices were reasonable & she had great packages to choose from. Angela quickly found the perfect time to shoot our engagements and made my (now) husband, Tom, and I feel so comfortable. We ended with the most beautiful photos with a sunset backdrop. Tom has never been a huge fan of taking pictures, but Angela has such a sparkling personality, she exudes confidence, and we both really enjoyed working with Angela that day. Not to mention that Angela posts sneak peeks WITHIN 24 HOURS of the engagement photoshoot and wedding day!!!! I just want you to know that is absolutely NOT the norm in the wedding photography industry. Angela is extremely devoted to her clients and makes it a priority to post sneaks THAT quickly. Angela and her team are extremely organized, friendly, and always reply to emails/texts SO quickly! As a bride with an extremely hectic, busy schedule I was blown away at how efficient and helpful Angela always was. On the wedding day, Angela and her team showed up and got to work. She was cool, calm, and collected even when I was stressed about the timeline, etc. Angela was constantly checking in with me to make sure I was getting the photos that I wanted. She kept us on schedule and made sure we were moving along as needed. Angela’s team dressed professionally, worked efficiently, and were above all super friendly, caring, and polite. New Seasons Photography worked closely and so well with my other vendors, which made the wedding day a breeze! Angela made me feel like the only bride she was working with throughout the wedding planning process, and on my wedding day. That is priceless. The day after our wedding on our way to the airport, Angela had already sent us sneak peeks of the wedding day! It was unbelievable! We were so thrilled to be able to see some of our breathtaking photos within 24 hours of the wedding day. It was so fun to be able to share professional, beautiful photos on social media almost immediately so those could be some of the first pictures our friends and family would see, rather than iPhone quality/tagged photos from wedding guests. The team at New Seasons Photography captured absolutely stunning, amazing photos of our wedding day that will last a lifetime. We could not be more impressed with this team, especially Angela, and cannot recommend them more highly! Photos are THE MOST important part of a wedding (in my opinion) and it is imperative that you hire the best. I can say with confidence that Angela and the New Seasons Photography team are the best in Dallas! Thank you guys so much!

2017-09-05T14:38:07 Response from the vendor

AMBER! I adore you and Tom for so many, many reasons! Your wedding day was beautiful and we were honored to be your photographer and now your friends! Thank you for this amazing, heartfelt review. Congrats!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Emily S

Five stars is not enough! Angela was absolutely amazing! She was super personable, a great listener and highly talented. She took our engagements, my bridals and captured our wedding day in the most perfect way. She gave us an abundance of photos that we will look back on years... Read More from now and cherish forever. We also loved that she didn't make us wait around for months to get our photos, she is super timely. I can't say enough great things about her!

2017-08-19T22:54:31 Response from the vendor

Emily & Austin - you two were so much fun to get to know through the whole process! We were honored to be your photographers for all those special moments and couldn't be happier for you!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jenai J

I first met Angela during my best friend's wedding, and I knew I had to have her for my wedding too! She did our engagement photos, bridal photos, and wedding, and I could not be more pleased with the experience she created or the photos we got. She is so friendly and fun to be... Read More around, and she knows how to perfectly capture the essence of all those special moments. She is so professional in how she runs her business and always went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we wanted from our photos. I'm so thankful for our experience with Angela and I would recommend her highly to anyone.

2017-07-17T14:43:38 Response from the vendor

Jenai, you and Sidney were so wonderful to work with, full of life and personality! Your wedding journey was so beautiful. Thank you for trusting us to journey along with you both!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Gabby J

Angela is absolutely amazing! Photos were the number one priority in our book. From the moment we met her, we knew we wanted her to capture our special day, it was a super decision to make! She is so friendly, personable, and energetic and makes you feel so comfortable that it... Read More feels like you have known her for years. She responds quickly to emails/calls and makes herself available for anything (Like coordinating outfits for engagement pictures). Our engagement pictures are beautiful! On the wedding day, Angela and her team were extremely professional and made Mark and I feel like the most important people in the world. She captured every moment and detail of the day and that made it wonderful to see the pictures later on. Angela did such an amazing job taking our family photos, as we had very large groups of people. She did it in such a fast and professional way and the pictures turned out beautiful, everyone loves them! She also made sure that Mark and I had enough time to have pictures taken alone. She not only was our photographer but throughout the reception she made sure that my hair was always on point, that I was staying hydrated, that we had eaten, she is simply just amazing! Before we left our reception, Angela told us she would have sneak peeks before we headed out for our honeymoon the following morning and she totally delivered! 6 days after our wedding, we had ALL of our wedding pictures ready! I was speechless on how fast she did it, needless to say we spent all day by the beach looking at our wedding gallery and re-living the moment! All of the photos are beautiful, it tells the story of our special day on its own. Our families and friends commented on how wonderful and professional our photographers were! Mark and I only have wonderful things to say about Angela, and we already know that we will 100% use her for future life events!! We are extremely blessed to have found New Seasons Photography and Angela, she did an outstanding jobs with our Engagement and Wedding Photos, and thanks to her we will have beautiful pictures to look at for the rest of our lives. We definitely will recommend her to our friends and families. Thank you for everything Angela!!!

2017-06-21T12:26:49 Response from the vendor

Gabby, you and Mark were dream clients. You made everything such a pleasure to do for you both and I enjoyed every bit of our time together! Thank you for taking the time to share this!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Chelsea D

New Season is absolutely amazing! I had the best experience with them! Definitely book them!!!

2017-06-20T23:09:07 Response from the vendor

Chelsea & Jeremy - thank you so much! You both were such a pleasure to work with :)! Congrats!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Ashleigh P

Angela is absolutely amazing. She responds quickly, never misses a detail, and is always three steps ahead of you and your questions. From the first time you meet her, it's like catching up with an old friend. She makes you feel extremely relaxed and comfortable, like you've... Read More known her for years. During the planning process, she responds to emails immediately always reassuring you that it is going to be fabulous no matter what. On the day of, she didn't miss a single thing. Every beautiful moment that happened, Angela was right there snapping away. When our photos came in, they were perfect. She did an amazing job from beginning to end. I cannot recommend Angela enough. Hire her and you won't be sorry!

2017-05-11T15:32:52 Response from the vendor

Ashleigh! You two were such a joy to photograph. You had such a wonderful support system of amazing family and friends and photographing all of you was an honor. Thank you for choosing us to capture your beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kelcee J

Hands down the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Angela is so much fun to work with, and our engagement photos and the sneak peaks I've seen of the wedding have been so GREAT! I can't wait to see the rest of our photos from the wedding. I... Read More love that she does the sneak peaks the day after. It holds you over for a little bit! :) Thank you Angela for everything, and I would highly recommend you to anyone.

2017-04-17T22:35:44 Response from the vendor

Kelcee, Thank you SO MUCH! I enjoyed the whole process with you and Caleb. Your wedding day was beautiful, your bridal party was fun and your family and guests were so kind. The fact that you and Caleb allowed time for extra portraits of you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Kaitlyn W

I absolutely love Angela! From our first meeting she was so responsive and honest with communication. She responds almost instantly to emails/texts/phone calls, which is really reassuring since many other vendors are so hard to get ahold of. We flew her up to Breckenridge, CO... Read More for our engagement photos, and she was a blast! She had never been there before, and she didn't shy away from trying new things so that we could get the best photos. For my bridals, she did excellent and was so open to suggestions (not all photographers are), because her main goal is to make her clients happy. On the wedding day, she was extremely professional, and very calming! She did great at getting all of our family photos done quickly, which allowed more photos for my husband and I alone together after the ceremony. We had so many compliments from multiple guests about how amazing our photographers were, and what great personality Angela has! Our wedding was extremely detail oriented, and I wouldn't trust anyone else to capture all of the small details like she does! Not to mention her work is stunning! I can't say enough good things about New Seasons! By far my FAVORITE vendor!

2016-12-30T15:12:55 Response from the vendor

Kaitlyn! From the very beginning I knew we were such a great match for wedding photography magic. I couldn't have imagined a more fun journey to capture than the one you and Michael had! Thank you SO MUCH for trusting me with those precious memories... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Leigh Ann B

Angela at New Seasons Photography is absolutely amazing! She is patient, friendly, and entergetic! We had a blast working with her.

2016-11-06T21:57:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Leigh Ann! Your colorful garden wedding was so full of life and love! We were honored to be there to capture it all for you & Tucker!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Allison D

There are no words to appropriately describe how amazing our experience with New Seasons Photography has been. Before we ever hired NSP, Angela took time from her busy schedule to have an interview with me, where she spent quality time asking important questions that helped us... Read More both to know we were a good fit. She asked about Lane and I's story, our personalities, what we wanted in our Wedding Photographer, and other details that would help her serve us in the best way. She gave me the impression that she really wanted to deliver exactly what her clients wished for, and she did so much more than that! Once I knew Angela was the one, we talked about another really important part, the cost. While Photography was Lane and I's number one priority, we all know budget is a factor for most couples. I was thrilled to find New Seasons has several package options that really allow a Bride and Groom to choose what works best for them. With every other business I spoke with, prior to finding Angela, I felt like they only offered a "one size fits most" bundle without any customization at all to cater to what we really wanted. With New Seasons, we felt like we were able to choose a package that best suited us, and even then, Angela still tweaked it according to our priorities and wishes. That was just the start of her flexibility and ease to work with. Her communication was clear and her responses were quick anytime I had a question (which was often, ha!). She never seemed less than eager to help with anything she could. We really appreciate that. When we met Angela to have our Engagement Pictures done, it was so much more comfortable than I imagined it would be. It didn't feel like we hadn't ever met, she was so sweet! She directed us well, and made the very best of sweltering hot temperatures (and sweat!). Our Engagement photos were done quickly, and well. We had the releases we needed to use our photos however we wanted, and the canvas that was part of our package came quickly too. It was great! Before our big day, Angela sent a questionnaire to collect specific details of our event and any special requests we had. Photos we wanted for sure, things we would rather skip over, etc. Once again, we felt like our wishes were first priority for NSP and that she was taking the extra step to make sure we got everything we wanted. For our Wedding Day, Angela and her assistant were a dream! They were both so kind, effective, professional, and perfectly efficient. They showed up early, and worked so hard, there was not a single moment wasted. Several of our Wedding Party and Guests commented on their great attitudes, professionalism, and their ability to guide and direct people to move things along smoothly and quickly. They used the information we submitted to make sure all different groups and poses were captured, and their own experience and talent to get shots we never even knew we wanted! Quickly after our Big Day, Angela prepared a broad group of Sneak Peeks to enjoy until our gallery was complete, which we really loved. Today, we received our galleries, and I am speechless. I never in my wildest dreams imagined our photos would be so amazing. She captured every detail flawlessly. Our photos tell a beautiful story of our perfect day, with a great blend of posed portraits, candid photos, funny moments, and cherished memories. We are so grateful for Angela, NSP, and the memories we will have to look back on for the rest of our lives.

2016-11-01T10:09:51 Response from the vendor

Allison! I can't thank you enough for this incredible review of your experience. You two belong together (that's pretty evident) and we are so happy to have been a small part of you saying 'I do!' The whole day was beautiful from start to finish.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda H

New Seasons Photography was absolutely amazing! Even when we were running late, or had to change days or times, Angela made everything work and took amazing pictures! She has a wonderful, kind, and sweet personality that makes even the most stressful moments easy. I would... Read More definitely use New Seasons again and again.

2016-10-27T12:06:25 Response from the vendor

Amanda & Daniel, Thank you so much for your sweet words! I'm thankful for my time with you two and hope your memories of your wedding were nothing but amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda H

My husband Ben & I got married this past weekend, and I can't say enough good things about Angela Fleming and the beautiful work that she does! I absolutely love her! When I initially inquired about shooting our wedding, Angela was super responsive and called me right away. Her... Read More personality was infectious, and she put me at ease and made me so excited for my big day. Angela was the first - and my favorite - vendor. I must emphasize that Angela's work is worth every penny! We met her in Fort Worth for our engagement shoot, and she very quickly won over my fiancé, Ben. She was FUN and playful with our shoot, and we got sneak peeks of our engagement photos the same day. We quickly saw that despite some of the seemingly odd poses she asked us to do ("ok, now sniff her eyebrow"), they resulted in absolutely beautiful pictures that are the type girls dream of! After seeing those, Ben confirmed that I'd picked the right person to shoot the wedding. When wedding day came, I wasn't worried; I knew exactly what we would get from Angela's work. And she didn't disappoint. She worked quickly and professionally with our late and rowdy wedding party (me included in that). She was on time, communicative and brought the best ideas in our beautiful locations. If she has an idea, you trust and just go with it! My absolute favorite picture is one that she decided to do with flash right before our reception. She had a vision, ran to grab flashes from her car, ran back and shot the most beautiful sunset picture of us on the dock. You know the old saying - You get what you pay for? That is so true with wedding photos - no second chances! Exquisite photos and beautifully captured memories to look back on forever are what you get when you book with New Seasons. No doubt about it - Angela's worth it! No matter where your wedding is, I recommend her and her staff 100%!

2016-10-27T12:09:49 Response from the vendor

AMANDA! You are so kind to leave such a detailed and wonderfully sweet review! I love how fun and playful you and Ben are together. I hope it never changes :) Can't thank you enough for trusting me for your session AND your wedding day!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alyssa S

I could not have asked for a better photographer than Angela! She always responded to myour emails or calls same day, she got my pictures back to me within 2-3 weekso of each event and her photos are gorgeous! I had so many people comment that my photos look like they're... Read More straight out of a magazine. She made both myself and the groom feel so comfortable with her and our personalities definitely came through in the photos. I've already recommended her to many of my friends.

2016-10-20T12:18:43 Response from the vendor

Alyssa, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this! Your wedding was so unique, true to you and Junji's style and I loved capturing it all for you!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Christine L

Angela with New Seasons is the best. When we look at our wedding photos it takes us back to our special day. The way she documented our wedding and capured each emotion truly tells a story of our ever after. Angela makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and we... Read More continue to use her for our family photos. We always love EVERY SINGLE PHOTO she takes. We love Angela and always a love working with her.

2016-10-13T22:29:36 Response from the vendor

Christine! I loved your original take on a wedding day and how special it was to be there for you two. I've known Derrick so long and to see him marry his true love was a day I'll never forget! Couldn't be happier to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jessica P

Best decision ever! Angel and her team were amazing, from the first consult up until our big day. She thought of all the things we never even considered about our wedding. She was always one step ahead of us in the wedding process. Very responsive and quick with any questions... Read More we had. She even helped locate other vendors. Engagement, bridal shoot and wedding day pics were amazing!

2016-10-13T22:27:08 Response from the vendor

Jessica, you and Hector have such a special place in my heart. Thank you so much! Your wedding day was seriously so much fun. I smiled the entire time because you two are meant to be together! Thanks for this super sweet review!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Maggie J

Angela is so talented and absolutely wonderful to work with!! it was so easy to get in touch with her and have our initial meeting. she was so genuinely excited for us and the journey we were starting. she was well prepared and had photo albums to show us her work. What really... Read More won us over was the connection we made with her. ever since we signed with her, being able to see the pictures she takes, both engagement and wedding, we were just able to see her amazing work and become so excited to have our pictures done. setting up a time with her to do our engagement pictures was super easy. she was flexible and we were able to pick something out that worked for both of us. we took them today and it was so much fun! she made it so enjoyable and easy! she posts sneak peek pics the same day she takes them and she told us that the finished product will be out within a week. our family and friends love the pictures and so do we!! angela is so so talented and any person who has her to do their photos for their wedding journey, they are going to be blown away by her professionalism, excited attitude, and great work.

2016-10-12T22:47:31 Response from the vendor

Maggie! You are so kind for sharing this!!!! Thank you so much. I really enjoyed being with you and Will today. The contagious laughter and smiles started my day off great. I'm looking forward to your wedding! :)

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Claire R

ABSOLUTELY ADORE ANGELA!!!!! You can tell she loves what she does and she makes your wedding story come through in the pictures! My husband and I were lucky enough to win a free engagement session giveaway and I'm so glad we did. After talking on the phone with Angela for... Read More about 10 minutes I knew I wanted her to be the one to photograph our big day. Everything from the engagement session, to Bridal's, to the wedding day was so great! I was so impressed by how easy and fun she was to work with and how quickly she got the photos back to us. 10/10 will hire again!

2016-09-29T18:56:18 Response from the vendor

Aww! Thank you so much for that thoughtful review! It was such an honor to be apart of your special day:) We are so excited that we were able to be there from the very beginning with y'all!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Breanne L

New Seasons Photography was fantastic! Our photographer, Angela, was sweet, personable, and professional. She arrived early to our ceremony, diligently set about getting all the "desired shots" we wanted and even stayed later than the contractual time. She made everyone feel at... Read More ease and was so pleasant to work with at our wedding. Our sneak previews of photos arrived within 24 hours (crazy!) and each one was beautiful. The same week we received our full photography online album and I was blown away at the tender moments she captured. I have received nothing but compliments over our photos from everyone who has viewed them. Angela has a great artistic eye and you will not be disappointed!

2016-08-18T08:45:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to be there to witness and capture such an important event in your families lives! We wish you the very best and a long and happy marriage:)

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Emily S

Angela was our wedding photographer for our Fort Worth Japanese Garden wedding in April 2016. She and her office manager Jenny were so kind and professional during each step of the process. They made everything so easy for us and really helped our wedding day flow smoothly.... Read More Angela's positive energy and guidance during shooting really put us at ease. It was clear she knows what she is doing and she does what is necessary to capture the shot. We LOVED the photos- they turned out absolutely gorgeous. We have gotten so many compliments from family and friends and could not have asked for a better wedding photography experience.

2016-05-04T22:09:48 Response from the vendor

Emily & Andrew- thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. We loved being able to walk along side you in the process and be at witness of your love for each other. We wish you all the... Read Less Read More

Angela Fleming

Each wedding is unique! And with so many beautiful elements creating one gorgeous day there's so many opportunities for beautiful memories and images! I have been photographing weddings full time for 7 years and working with fun, vibrant and flirtatious couples has me thankful everyday! I'm a firm believer that there's beauty and joy to be found in everything!