New York Marriott At The Brooklyn Bridge

(2)

Brooklyn, NY

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

A Storybook Wedding

Bringing the wedding of your dreams to life is our highest priority, and our expert staff will ensure that every detail comes out exactly how you’ve imagined it. From spectacular custom menus to unique settings for receptions and ceremonies—if it’s important to you, it’s important to us.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Hotel/Resort

333 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY

Loved them so much

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Karla F

I can't thank the team at the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott enough for their help with hosting all of our out of town (and some in town) guests for our April 26 wedding. Big shout out to Lindsey Johnson, the senior event planner there - she is absolutely fabulous. Funny, patient, and infinitely understanding when my mother & grandmother changed our family's reservations about 9 times. The hotel went out of their way to be accomodating - bringing up a big mirror & steamer to the bridal suite to help get us all ready, giving the hubby & I a bigger room at the last minute, & letting us bring half the wedding back to the hotel bar so we could have a chill after party. Highly recommended.

Close by

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Ariella K

I had my wedding in Williamsberg Brooklyn so this hotel was nearby and very clean and reasonably priced. The hotel is just a short cab ride away from anywhere you want in Brooklyn, and a shuttle ride away from the city.

Send Email