New York Marriott At The Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

A Storybook Wedding

Bringing the wedding of your dreams to life is our highest priority, and our expert staff will ensure that every detail comes out exactly how you’ve imagined it. From spectacular custom menus to unique settings for receptions and ceremonies—if it’s important to you, it’s important to us.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

333 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY

Loved them so much

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Karla F

I can't thank the team at the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott enough for their help with hosting all of our out of town (and some in town) guests for our April 26 wedding. Big shout out to Lindsey Johnson, the senior event planner there - she is absolutely fabulous. Funny, patient, and... Read More infinitely understanding when my mother & grandmother changed our family's reservations about 9 times. The hotel went out of their way to be accomodating - bringing up a big mirror & steamer to the bridal suite to help get us all ready, giving the hubby & I a bigger room at the last minute, & letting us bring half the wedding back to the hotel bar so we could have a chill after party. Highly recommended.

Close by

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Ariella K

I had my wedding in Williamsberg Brooklyn so this hotel was nearby and very clean and reasonably priced. The hotel is just a short cab ride away from anywhere you want in Brooklyn, and a shuttle ride away from the city.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Mohana d

The way we were treated really seemed as if they had never hosted a wedding. The "wedding planner" who was supposed to be helping me out with everything for my wedding didn't know anything, I had to constantly e-mail someone else from the hotel. 10 MINUTES before I walked down... Read More the aisle, she called me letting me know she had no idea where my wedding cake was. We had agreed on having my bridal room set for 5:30 pm so that my bridal party could sit and have some cocktails and eat before my cocktail hour, the "wedding planner" showed up and said she thought it was for 6:30 meanwhile the main screen at the hotel had the correct time of 5:30. When I was walking around in my wedding gown looking for the "wedding planner" I ended up running into the maitre'd who stared at me as if I was nobody. The workers served my wedding cake and 5 minutes later it was taken away, so most of my guests did not get to eat it. My sister-in-law asked the maitre'd to bring champagne for my bridal party table and he told her "you probably drank" and never brought champagne for my bridal party table. This was just not what I expected from a hotel of such high class. The workers had no manors or knew how to work a wedding. They took wedding favors which was just absurd. The maitre'd did not even want to serve the champagne which my father in law had to bring in himself. We were really disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Rebecca B

It was very expensive, even with the wedding block discount, and we had a lot of difficulty getting the staff to bring us the right chairs to get ready in. Nobody wants a struggle.