Documentary Wedding Chronicles

Documentary Style Wedding Filmmaker aka Videographer in New York City and beyond. No cookie cutter approach. Super portable, compact style 4K and HD Documentary Film Coverage for your Wedding Day.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Lindsay B

We used Alex of New York Wedding Films after my brother and sister-in-law did at their wedding, as he came highly recommended. Alex is great! He was on time (early even!), and spent the day with us and our photographer, who all seemed to get along well. His camera is small,... Read More so it didn’t create any distractions to the guests or other vendors, and didn’t create a spotlight or cicle on the dance floor, which we’ve seen before. His 12-minute highlight reel came out AMAZING and was done less than 4 weeks after the event. We are so happy to have it and share with friends and family, and also happy that we have the ceremony and our speeches on video now, too.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sarah S

We hired Alex for our wedding September 30th, 2017, after seeing his wonderful reviews and previous videos - he was INCREDIBLE! So kind and professional the day of, responsive and quick via email the whole time, and the video is AMAZING!! Truly so much more than we could have... Read More ever asked for. At the last minute my husband's grandparents got sick and couldn't come and this video means the world to them and to us. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Charlsie C

NY wedding films was a fantastic addition to my wedding. Not only did I not notice them during the ceremony and reception but I have great video of al that was happening in beyond perfect quality....really the picture quality is outstanding. I will treasure my video for years to... Read More come. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 angela o

Very professional and beautiful work. Called Alex last minute, and he absolutely came through for us

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Chelsea B

Alex did a terrific job! We last minute decided we wanted a video and he really made us glad we did it. He was never invasive with the camera throughout the night but captured everything so beautifully. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Nadiuska M

Alex was amazing! he captured all the best moments of our wedding. He was so easy to work with, very organized, and keeps in touch through out the whole process. You never feel like you have been forgotten by your vendor. I must say that his style of film making is unique and... Read More creative. I personally loved the way that he captured details through out the entire day. He has a keen eye for outstanding memory capturing. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 David A

For our wedding, we worked directly with Alex. In short, Alex is amazing to work with! Beyond being a great videographer with a great eye for composition, he is very easy to work with. For us specifically, he was willing to work with us to achieve the specific vision we... Read More had. He was willing to meet up many times with us to understand our vision and see the venue space. He also sent us drafts of the video for our approval/revisions. During the wedding, he was literally running around, never missing a moment during our special day. He was very collaborative with our photographers as well, directly communicating with them and working as a team on the wedding day. His price was reasonable for the overall job. He gave us two extra videos we requested for personal keeping besides the highlight reel he produced. I don't think anyone can go wrong with working with Alex. If you want a quality video for your wedding, his company is the place to hit up. We are in process of relaunching our post-wedding website soon, so if you want to see the video he produced, it will be available on ddbklove.com.

Simply amazing!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Candace T

Alex was so awesome!! He made our day so seamless with his videography. He knew every spot to capture and we can't wait to see our wedding video as we know it will be amazing from a true talented professional! Thank you Alex!! =)

Professional Documentary-Style Wedding Video

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 galina n

Alex was a pleasure to work with from the beginning. He is a professional who delivered exactly what he promised. He was always prompt with his correspondence, which puts any bride at ease. He was pleasant to work with and completely not invasive during our wedding, delivering a... Read More documentary style video. Alex had quite a challenge at our wedding as well, overcoming three photographers, whose photos he had to stay out of, while keeping them out of his shot. He did a great job!