Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort

Sunny Isles Beach, FL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

From Beachside to Ballroom.

There is no place more special for a Southern Florida wedding than Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort. Our gorgeous beachfront location is a favorite among local brides and is also a popular choice for a destination wedding for couples from around the world. Located in lovely Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, our Newport Beachside Resort, provides more than 22,000 square feet of flexible event space and 500 feet of oceanfront property, making it the ideal choice for an exceptional wedding day. Choose from two different ballrooms, including our extraordinary Atlantis Ballroom that has over 5,000 square feet of space, offering magnificent, breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean through panoramic windows. The Atlantis Ballroom is the perfect selection if you’re planning an extravagant affair fo

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

16701 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL (305) 949-1300
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 nicole c

Words cannot describe how HAPPY we were with the Newport! From the moment we had our tour with the AMAZING Natalie, we went right out to the pier which was exactly what my husband and I were going for completely different, and the absolute most perfect place to say I DO!! You... Read More feel like your in the middle of the ocean and there is literally just you and him at the end, so incredibly magical. Then we went to the ballroom which of course over looks the ocean it was just heaven. I wish we could re-do that day over and over again. The staff at this hotel is the best I have ever seen, they all went above and beyond to make our weekend a HUGE success. The Newport occasions team Natalie, Pam, & Abby, are the MOST INCREDIBLE TEAM!! We cannot forget Vladimir who helps run the show the day of the wedding!! Their communication with each other and with us was open and honest through the entire process. My husband and I would highly, highly recommend this incredible venue and team! We have created a lifetime of friendship with this team and we are forever grateful for everything they did for us!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016

My husband and I got married within two years of relocating to south Florida. We both decided in true Adam and April's fashion that we wanted to have a destination wedding and invite our family and friends near and far to witness our union. Well thank GOD we meet Pamela Presley... Read More because she was AMAZING!!!! Pamela really meet all of our expectations from customizing the perfect cocktail and reception menus that our guest are still talking about to this day . She even customized a "beach day" the next day for all of our guest with a beautiful spread of food, beverages and cabanas. Pamela is simply the BEST and a joy to work with hands down!!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Gina C

on July 21 st I married my best friend it was the best night of my life !! With the Help of Angie Solis it was the most incredible ceremony and reception. more than i could ask for really. she made everything I wanted become reality a real dream come True she was there for me... Read More through my entire process I didn't even hire a wedding planner and it turned out perfect. everyone in the hotel is very nice and welcoming. they meet all my accomodations and helped in any way the could. I would highly recommend this venue for the price you pay for ceremony and reception it gives you the opportunity to make your wedding beautiful and not blow the bank. And Again Angie Solis is your girl Ask for her she will help guide you and be there for you the day of and make sure everything goes perfect. also we were destination wedding we did the vendor package it was great !!! **on a side note if you choose to stay at the hotel what ever you do dont DO NOT get your hair or make up done at the salon in the hotel. This salon is not owned by the Newport it is leased by a real nasty person Named Vanessa she is the owner she seems nice on the phone only to find out she will rip you off she quotes you a low price over the phone and then when everything is said and done tells you ooo no you have long hair you have to pay extra all the sudden she starts adding things up and fights with you and tell you your wrong and she's right. non the less my bridesmaid authorized her to charge there cards and split the cost which was about 270 way more than expected and then turns around and charged the card 500.00 each which was never authorized by anyone. my best advice is have someone come to your room and do you hair and make up or maybe pick someone else if you dont want to be ripped off and lied to. salon Rate 0!!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Michelle K

I had my wedding at this hotel on 7.7.17, and it was wonderful! The staff was very friendly & helpful. The entire process before the wedding day was made especially easy for us and our coordinator was very patient & friendly with us. Big thank you to Angie!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Tara Q

Everything was absoulety beautiful. Angie and Ana made our day effortless and Amazing.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Merideth P

LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. We visit at least once a year. Pam and her team were amazing... she took such great care of us, both when we were on property and via email in the months leading up to our wedding. The food for our tasting was great, but the food at the reception was... Read More even better which I didn't even know was possible! Our banquet captain was also incredible, dancing with our guests throughout the night, and he made sure that we were taken care of throughout our reception. From check-in to check-out, Newport staff took such great care of us, and our guests... the bartenders are the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Sara T

As a very anxious bride already running thin on time, I was losing my mind. I was scared that nothing was going to go right. Thank god for the team at Newport! My wedding planner Natalie was the most amazing i had ever met. Shes definitely a life saver and an all around amazing... Read More person. She made me feel at ease about everything, even got me a mimosa the day we went over the wedding list. Natalie, Pam and her girls are sweethearts. They work very hard and love what they do, which in my opinion is a fresh breath of air as the bride usually loses her cool in these situations. If i had to choose my wedding planner again i would definitely choose Natalie all over again. Thank you so much for making my wedding everything i wanted it to be and more. You're amazing & my family loved you so much! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Wedding reception

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Brenda Z

The food and service were amazing

think twice

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 delia h

I helped plan my friends wedding. Everything was rushed and late. The alter they didnt have enough time to finish so they just threw it where it looked nothing like the pictures. The planner decided to plan 2 weddings the same day. People were walking behind the bride and groom... Read More while saying their vows so the pictures look hideous, when they promised security so that wouldn't happen. They messed up the table numbers and made everyone move after they used the cups. She found out a week later some of the employees stole some of her wedding cards with money in them and had to file a police report and the hotel did not even apologize. I wont have my wedding there!

Great location, salon and staff

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

We are extremely happy with the Hotel, salon, food, Staff and venue service in general. The wedding package they offer is the best, also the package for Photographer, Videographer, DJ and florist is very convenient (service and price). Highly recommended for an unforgettable... Read More wedding day.

I will always remember my day with a smile

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Shadra W

I had a wonderful experience working with Pamela from Newport!!! She was always there when needed. My guests enjoyed their stay at the hotel. There were a few hiccups but Pamela got right on those and made sure things were right! I enjoyed being able to have my ceremony,... Read More reception, and guest accommodations all in the same place!! The hotel is beautiful!! The package that my husband and I used was the Have Your Cake ($60) package. This package aloud us to get the most for our money. Our guests were not left wanting more food and the staff was very accommodating to special dietary needs. The stay for the wedding night as well as the free HONEYMOON to Punta Cana,DR were amazing!! I could go on forever!! I will always remember my BIG day with a smile and I can't wait for the free night stay on our one year anniversary!! Thank you Pamela and Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort for everything!!

My Valentine's Day Wedding Hall

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Kandi L

I cannot wait for my wedding wonderful clean place to host your event.

All inclusive, caring staff, and great value!

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Erika W

Having a budget in south florida can be a bit of a challenge. Additionally, it can be very frustrating emailing countless hotels and venues, trying to get prices, and schedule viewings of their properties. Since the majority of our family would be traveling from out of town we... Read More knew that a hotel wedding would be the most convenient option for our guests. Although we didnt want a "beach wedding" we did like the idea of having a venue on the water to showcase the fact that we were in south florida, and not just any hotel conference room. The Newport advertised their $60 wedding package and it seemed to good to be true. It was somewhat difficult to find reviews for their weddings, and the hotel's reviews gave us reason to be skeptical. Still, the price fit our budget, the venue had beach or poolside (overlooking the beach) ceremonies, and above average rooms for the reception to be held. Although the public aspect of this space will not be for some people, it was nice to have the opportunity to view other weddings that were being held at the Newport, and this helped with our decision to sign the contract with them. Based on some of the reviews of the hotel we still were mindful of potential hidden fees, and unforeseen additional costs, but in the end their pricing was true to what we agreed to, and they had the flexibility for us to add on to our basic package (e.g. extra hour for the open bar, and upgrade to colored napkins and chiavary chairs). There were a few minor hiccups along the way, but their entire catering staff was quick to help each other out, and on the day of, they helped keep me sane! We knew that we wanted the convince of hosting all of our events at one location, but we underestimated the value of having a catering team to help with all of the finer details. The best reward was seeing and hearing how impressed our guests were the entire night!

Wonderful venue and staff!

Reviewed on 5/24/2013 Brittany N

We had our April wedding at the Newport in the upstairs Atlantis ballroom. Our ceremony was on the north end of the beach, rehersal dinner on the pooldeck and bridal party breakfast in the Tiffany ballroom. We had numerous guests stay at the resort for the entire weekend, most... Read More from Thursday to Sunday, some even for an entire week. We chose to have everything for the wedding at the resort to keep things nice and easy. I cannot emphasize how wonderful the staff was not just the wedding night but throughout the entire weekend. Our ceremony was Saturday afternoon and reception to follow. Pamela Presley was our coordinator for the wedding details, Viviana Sarno was our reservations manager, the banquet captain Vladimir, and front desk manager Michelle, as well as every single staff member that we came into contact with. Everything was absolutely perfect and the pricing was reasonable and the food was fantastic! Not a single guest of mine had anything negative to say about the food or staff. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beach wedding that can easily turn into a staycation.

Loved my wedding!

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Alyssa M

We loved our wedding at the Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort. They were very helpful throughout the process. from the planning and tasting of the food, to the day of, everything was told to us and we were guided through the entire event!...the ceremony took place on the pool... Read More deck overlooking the beach, and it was truly beautiful! our pictures have amazing colors thanks to the background.The cocktail our took place in kitchen 305 and reception in the Tiffany ballroom! all my guests had an amazing time! we even had some special requests for the party and they were happy to help us make it a reality! the food was great! we had a tasting i month before the wedding! our package allowed for us to choose 3 appetizers for cocktail hour, for dinner 1 salad, 1 entree..we chose a parmesan crusted chicken with mashed potatos and vegetables! they also served chicken tenders and fries for the children under 10...very good! would not change anything from that day!

Amazing Food Atmosphere and Staff

Reviewed on 4/22/2012 Amanda J

All my guests had a ball not one complaint about anything from this venue im so glad i choose them ;-)

Perfect venue for beach wedding

Reviewed on 3/10/2012 Marys W

I always wanted to have a beach wedding and imagined it the perfect day! When searching for places my now husband and I wanted a place that would not be too far neither too crowed like miami beach. We started out our search in sunny isles. As soon as we walked into the... Read More Newport we fell in love! everyone and everything the hotel had to offer was great. & not to forget the star of out wedding; the wedding coordinator Holly Pacheco, she was amazing to say the least. Holly was always there to answer the million questions that I had :) she is extremely nice, outgoing, helpful, friendly, very professional and caring (we loved her) Then once seeing the ballroom... i knew this was the place we would wed in. I just fell in love with the chandeliers and the room layout, we had the 5hour open bar with cocktail hour and 2meal choices; all at a very affordable price. The food was great and served at the right temperature [ which is always a plus at weddings]. The open bar had all kind of alcoholic beverages... to say the least, no one complained about water-down, or weak drinks...great job bartenders!!! We also had our rehearsal dinner at the hotel the night before, where the wedding party practiced the ceremony walk and procedures and ate an amazing buffet style diner. Everything turned out beautifully and even better than we imagined the joining of our two lives. We love the Newport & Holly :)

The best planner!

Reviewed on 1/16/2012 Chisato B

The wedding planner of this hotel is the best! She is very friendly and nice, she has always answered any questions we had very quickly by email. She also got rooms for my friends even it was the last minuites. The price was okay, we got discount for the stay there for my... Read More family and a complimentaly stay for ourselves on the wedding night but still it was holiday season so it was kind of pricey.

My reception

Reviewed on 1/01/2012 Yesenia T

The BEST!!!!

Busy Busy Busy

Reviewed on 8/05/2011 Alicia H

The staff was super nice and the food was really good. The ballroom was nice but we only used half the room and the dividing wall was ugly so the back drop of our make shift alter was dark. Then when it was time to flip the room the staff could of waited until we all left the... Read More room for cocktails. We felt in the way and they were in the way while we took pictures. Very minor! I still highly recommend this venue.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Ariel S

I had my wedding at the Newport Beachside Resort. We had the ceremony on the pool deck overlooking the beach, the cocktail hour in the Ocean Reef room, and the reception in the Tiffany Ballroom. The entire experience was phenomenal. The hotel is gorgeous; it has a tropical,... Read More Florida feel without being too cheesy. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful and went off without a hitch. The hors dourves were very tasty and the bar was open the entire time and the reception room was beautiful. The wedding coordinators are very helpful; they take care of everything the day of and you definitiely don't need a wedding planner the day of the wedding with them helping you! Its a great bargain too! I didn't see another hotel that was as nice or offered nearly as much as the Newport for a relatively low price. Would definitely recommend for anyone who wants a little Florida atmosphere at their event!