NG Hair Design

North Jersey, South Jersey, Jersey Shore, New York Boroughs

In-Salon & On-Location Hair Services

We specialize in hair services for weddings and special events that cater to your specific needs and style. Receive on-site attention for such occasions throughout most areas of New Jersey and New York, even for your trial! Color and cut services are available in salon in Ocean Township. For total package options, please complete the contact form at www.NataliGaruccio.com/#contact_us

North Jersey, South Jersey, Jersey Shore, New York Boroughs (914) 960-8429

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Divya S

Natali and her assistant handled my wedding hair as well as my mom, sisters and bridesmaids. Even from Natali'a portfolio and my hair trial, it was really clear that she has great technique and really refined results. With 2 different looks for my wedding, I needed someone... Read More experienced and patient who could handle hair + a very heavy veil / dupatta. I also needed someone who could do a different look for the evening inspired by classic Hollywood. Natali nailed it! I absolutely loved my hair in both events - with some hairdressers, you worry about the hairstyle just not lasting. Especially at an Indian wedding, you are sitting for different ceremonies...the hair stood strong. My sisters and mom looked classy and sophisticated. Highly recommend Natali for impeccable, consistent and professional hair styling help for your big day.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kaitlin B

Natali was amazing! All of my girls looked fabulous and I was so happy with my hair. She's so fun to work with and kept everyone in good spirits all morning. I can't speak highly enough about her and her work.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Tracy M

Natali was an excellent hair stylist choice for my wedding. From the first time I contacted her to the day of my wedding, she was extremely professional, easy to get in touch with, prepared, and talented. I was incredibly impressed with her level of professionalism with the... Read More accessible online contract, clear payment instructions and updates, and prompt email responses. For my bridal hair trial, she traveled to my house, set up her supplies, and within the hour I saw my wedding hairstyle come to life. Natali was also prepared when it came to the hairstyles for my bridesmaids, as she was very open to discussing and sharing pictures of the looks I had in mind. On the day of my wedding, she arrived on time to set up with an assistant who helped her out throughout the morning. They completed hairstyles for a total of six of us in four hours - no rushing or nervousness to finish on time. All of the hairstyles turned out beautifully! I also felt the prices were reasonable and definitely worth it. I would highly recommend Natali's services to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Christina P

Natali did an AMAZING job during my wedding! She was so thorough, efficient, and reasonable. She even came directly to our bridal suite at the hotel so we could save time traveling to a salon. I wasn't the easiest of clients as I changed my look after our trial but she was so... Read More patient and professional. She was able to see my vision and she brought it to life! I highly recommend Natali and her team. She was so calm and confident which eased my nerves. My bridal party was large but she handled everything so well and even finished early. I love her talent and would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Lesley T

I hired Natali to do my wedding hair, as well as my bridesmaids and mother in law (who she graciously accommodated last minute). From when I first contacted her I knew I wanted to hire her. She was polite, prompt and professional. She asked all the right questions, and really... Read More listened to what all of us wanted. She works as a team with a makeup artist, her name is Danielle), she is lovely and does a beautiful job. We all wanted a natural look and she did exactly what we wanted. She even made a trip to Sephora to purchase the lip color I wore for my wedding so I had it to reapply throughout the day. Highly recommend them both!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Paola S

Natali was an absolute dream come true. From the very beginning with my trial we played around with a few looks. Prior to the wedding day she sent an email to the bridal party to communicate best way to have hair prepped, time slots and payment options (one less thing for the... Read More bride to do which I was so excited about). For the wedding day she was professional, timely and lots of fun. She managed to do a party of nine women with all different hair types, style requests and still kept it very personal and individual. I would recommend her for any and ALL special events!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Rebecca S

Natali does a great job and made my hair look perfect!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Michele P

Natali was great! She created great hair for me and my bridesmaids. She totally even worked with me changing my mind at the last minute as well. She got the vibe of my wedding party in mere minutes and created hair styles that were unique to their personalities as well.... Read More Definitely check her out!

Natali Garuccio

As a licensed stylist since 2010, you can find me in salon for general hair services. After falling in love with my own wedding, I have developed a sincere passion for the bridal industry as well. Since 2014, I have been catering to brides on their most special day including all elements and details leading up to it. In addition to providing hair services with the goal of making the bride and her ladies look and feel fabulous, I also coordinate a complete beauty team and guide bride's with relevant wedding planning tips for that fairy tale experience!