NH Images Photography + Video

New Hampshire, Boston, New England & Destinations Everywhere

Your life. Your love. Your story.

New Hampshire based wedding photo + video team of award winning photographers and cinematographers that have a passion for storytelling. Relive the special moments in your life through our heartfelt photos and cinematic films.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement

Online Proofing

4 Huffy Circle, Nashua, NH New Hampshire, Boston, New England & Destinations Everywhere (603) 566-7911

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Wardy G

Ward & Brianna G. 5-6-2017 Peter, at NH Images Photography + Video is hands down an A+ overall! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and Peter truly made it that way. He captured every moment so that we can now cherish these memories forever! Peter is a top-notch professional... Read More and just a fantastic guy! He's fun, keeps you smiling all day long, and truly knows how and where to capture the BEST pictures! The way he handles families and friends to make sure he gets every picture is absolutely perfect and just want you want on your big day so that you don't have to worry about anything! He's passionate, respectful, personable and you'd think you've known him forever! I would highly recommend Peter for your wedding photography and his partner Jamie for the videography! And if you are debating on doing the videography ....I would highly recommend it and absolutely do it! The whole package is the way to go! HUGE Thanks to Peter and NH Images for truly capturing and making our day so special! -Wardy & Brianna

Reviewed on 6/12/2017

We absolutely loved our experience with Peter Clayman and Jamie Woods from NHImages! They were both professional and fun. They were so easy to deal with and adaptable to our crazy schedule! They made us feel so easy and comfortable we almost didn't know they were photographing... Read More us! Yet when coordinating with our crazy family they were humorous and inventive! We would highly recommend using NHImages at your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Sarah C

We got married on April 22, 2017 at Church Landing in Meredith, NH, and we are SO glad we chose NH Images as our photographer and videographer. Peter and Jaime made the planning process both smooth and exciting, answering any questions we had quickly and with more detail than we... Read More even knew to ask for! It was clear that they were just as invested in making sure our day was perfect as we were. The day of, Samantha and Bruce were our photographers, and Matt was our videographer. Samantha and Bruce were SO helpful in not only making sure that they had all of our details covered, but in also making sure that the night ran smoothly. Samantha thought of everything--from an emergency kit for the Bride (bobby pins, hairspray, etc.), to asking our head waitress if she would cover our dinners to keep them warm while we snuck outside for some sunset pictures. We were married on a particularly chilly day, and Bruce dropped everything to run inside at one point (without even asking!) to grab some of the bridesmaids shawls to keep me warm in between shots. Matt worked seamlessly with Samantha and Bruce, and many of our guests noted that they didn't even realize that we had a videographer there! Our video is an absolutely beautiful reminder of the day, and makes us teary even though we've watched it a hundred times. The photos are absolutely FLAWLESS. There is so much talent on this team, and I HIGHLY recommend that you consider NH Images for your big day!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Derek T

First off I want to start off by saying THANK YOU Peter for everything. You are truly amazing at your craft. Peter made our special day exactly that.. Special. Ashlee and I had our wedding planned in a short time so that we could have someone in our family present with us for... Read More our special day. Peter accommodated us in every way possible. We only had booked him for a certain amount of time and he didn't waste one second of it. He had everything timed, planned and executed perfectly. I can't express enough how awesome he was. All of our guests loved him, we had countless compliments about how great and organized our photographer was. He worked extremely well with every member of our family/guests to make sure we accomplished our goal, to get great pictures that we will forever cherish and hold close to our hearts and he NAILED it. Coordinated perfectly so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. We bombarded peter with an absurd amount of requests and he met them all. Peter went above and beyond for us. At one point stopping traffic on the main road to get the perfect shot! Hiring Peter was our best decision and glad we made it. Highly recommend him if you want quality pictures. Can't say enough good things about him. Would rate him higher if it would let me. Thank you for everything you did for us.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Caitlyn A

It took me a while to write this review because of the overwhelming positive reviews NH Images has received. This has a lot to do with why we chose to go with them! During our initial meeting, Peter Clayman convinced us to go with him, as he is the owner of the company. Well,... Read More our day-of service proved this was the worst mistake we made. We hired Peter for photography and Jamie for videography. On the day-of, they showed up with 3 extra people we weren't expecting. Peter consistently posed us in the same position, over and over again. It was lightly raining, and rather than get creative, we have all of our family photos in one location against one wall with the same pose. Being our first professional photo shoot, we didn't realize we should ask him to switch it up! We asked for one "specialty photo," one of our nephews running around us with sparklers. When we mentioned this to Peter he said it would be no problem and told us what we needed to prepare. When we got our photos back, we realized none of the sparkler photos even came close to coming out and they are all pictures of blurry people standing together holding sparklers. I found out after that my dress had been ripped at the end of the night, and rather than alerting me to this fact, our night photos were taken with that rip clearly visible. Peter didn't notice that and think to help me get it fixed? After waiting the month for our photos to be ready, we had to reach out to Peter 4 additional times to ask if we had received them all. Each time, Peter found more photos and blamed it on his editor for not being thorough. I was clearly upset at this point, and Peter offered me a free canvas print to make up for it. The photo on the canvas is not at all edited and looks so bad I can't even hang it on my wall. I am happy to show proof of these photos to anyone who contacts me! I guess with NH Images you have to hope you don't catch the owner on an "off day." We paid a lot of money for a very disappointing service.

2017-09-15T07:56:14 Response from the vendor

I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do, but I want to address many aspects of this review. This wedding happened almost 16 months ago by the ocean. First of all, I had 3 extra people (2 for photo and 1 for video)... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jillian J

Let me start off by saying, if there were 6 stars, I would without a doubt give Peter, Sam, and the NH Images team all of them! From the moment my fiance and I met Peter, we knew our wedding would beautifully photographed. From our engagement session to the wedding day,... Read More everything was super professional and top notch. During stressful "bridal moments", Peter always knew what to say or how to act. His second shooter Sam was with my fiance and his groomsmen before the wedding. From sewing on buttons and placing the boutonnieres on all the groomsmen, Sam went above and beyond my expectations and not only made sure we had beautiful pictures, but also catered to our bridal party's many needs. I cannot express my gratitude to Peter and Sam enough for making our wedding the best day of my life. I would HIGHLY recommend NH Images to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Ashley T

After seeing Peter work his magic at my bridesmaids wedding last year i knew his company is what we would go with for a wedding photographer. I can not even begin to express how amazing the owner Peter and our wedding photographer Courtney was during the biggest day of my life!!... Read More Very professional, kind, understanding, easy to work with and on time! We even received our wedding pictures back a day earlier than we were suppose to! I can tell that Peter and hos own crew truly love what they do. Thank you NH images for capturing the best day of my life so beautifully!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Paige F

Peter is fantastic, my husband and I were extremely pleased! He did our engagement photos and our wedding photos, the engagement session is worth it. Peter is so nice, talented, and he made us feel comfortable. One of my PIA family members gave him a hard time on our wedding day... Read More and he was super professional about it. My husband also had bell's palsy on our wedding day and he was able to accommodate for my husbands lack of facial movement. Our wedding pictures are breathtaking, Peter is the best, and I would 100% recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Courtney A

One of the best decisions we made at our wedding was picking Peter to be our photographer! When we first meant Peter my husband and I both looked at each other and said this is our guy! He has the best since of humor! Neither one of us like taking photos so we were not looking... Read More forward to engagement photos or even wedding photos! Well once we had our engagement session with Peter we realized hey this isn't so bad when you have someone that's as good at there job as Peter you have no worries in the world! Peter is amazing at what he does he and we will definitely be using him in the future again!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Matt C

We hired Jaime to be our videographer for our 5/20/17 wedding and she did a phenomenal job! She was able to capture all the special moments and compile them into a beautiful video that we have already watched dozens of times and it still makes us smile! Jaime was very... Read More professional and willing to stay later when we ran a bit behind schedule. She also worked seamlessly with our photographer to capture all the unique aspects of our day. I'd highly recommend Jaime to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Jenny T

We had an awesome experience with NH Images! Peter did our engagement shoot and our wedding pictures. He is professional, personable, organized and takes amazing photos. We also had Jaimie do our video for the wedding. She did an amazing job from start to finish and was so... Read More respectful and sweet through the entire day. We couldn't have been happier with our experience and highly recommend NH Images!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Rachael C

We decided to use NH Images for our February wedding photographer, and I'm so happy we did! Peter was laid back, professional and prompt, and was a blast to work with. He was determined to get the best shots for us and had no qualms about trudging through two feet of snow to do... Read More it. Even my wedding party thought he was great and a blast to work with. I can't say enough good things about this company, and I can't wait to see the photos from our big day! Thanks again Peter!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Kristina W

Peter was our wedding photographer this past weekend at the Mountain View Grand. He is the best! He made our special day and photos so much fun despite the -20 wind chill, I couldn't have asked for a better, funnier, and down for anything photographer. Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Jessica R

My husband and I use Peter Clayman with NH Images for our wedding at the Omni Mount Washington on March 4th. Peter did such an amazing job! Even our guests couldn't stop talking about how great he was. Peter was very organized, flexible, and hilarious. The pictures that we... Read More got to take a peak out were awesome! We can't wait to see the rest!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Cat D

The information here is incorrect. The starting range says $1,000 - $1,999. When I inquired on what I could get for $2,000, Peter responded that that would only cover 4 hours of photography and wished me "all the best :)". This response made is seem like 4 hours are not worth... Read More his time. He made no effort to offer any sort of service that would cost $2,000. Maybe his starting range is in the next bracket over.

2017-01-29T14:06:35 Response from the vendor

The information we provided to you and everyone else is 100% correct. On our website and anywhere else it states the range (clearly) between $1500 to $6000. $1500 is between $1000-$1999 from a starting point. We have couples that require only a couple of hours,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Laura C

Absolutely love the video Jaime did for us. It captured some of the best moments of the day, from the small details to the bigger moments. We loved the music choices, she based it on the type of music we said we liked and the music combined with the video is great. Only thing... Read More I’d recommend saying for ANY videographer is make sure to point out the people you want to have in the video more, mother of the bride, bridesmaids, etc. so that way they have an understanding of what you’re expecting. We highly recommend Jaime for video and are so grateful to have met her and hired her for our wedding. Thank you Jaime!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kelly B

11.26.16 State Room, Boston MA I am so lucky to have had Jaime a part of our special day. She was truly a pleasure to work with and her work was just outstanding. Jaime captured the most important aspects of our day and night while being undetectable. She had our sneak peak... Read More ready to be viewed within two weeks and in 9 minutes captured what felt to be our entire night. I am so grateful we found Jaime and NH Images and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing videographer!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Amanda S

I cannot even express how amazing Peter and Jaime are to work with. I met with several photographers and I knew the instant we met Peter that I wanted him to photograph our wedding. He is so reassuring- my concerns instantly disappeared. And his work speaks for itself. The day... Read More of our wedding, it poured and I was so nervous that we would not get the pictures I envisioned. Peter went above and beyond what I expected, and our pictures are perfect. Jaime captured so many moments for our wedding video and I am so grateful to have that memory. I could not speak more highly of them. They are both incredibly talented, professional, amazingly kind and I would choose them all over again!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Michelle A

we had Peter as our photographer and Matt as videographer for our wedding day in June. They were both beyond amazing and we can't say enough good things about them. The day of Peter surprised as with a second photographer Bruce who was also beyond amazing from assisting with the... Read More photos and our large wedding party he went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. we just recently received our wedding album and are so happy with how it came out. Peter, Bruce, and Matt all worked off each other and so perfectly with each other to capture every moment they are the ultimate team!! From our first meetings to our wedding day to receiving our video and photos to meeting with Peter to go over our wedding album we were so happy with everything. Like I said before we had a large wedding party and also a bridesmaid who is wheel chair bound and they did everything they could to accommodate everyone and made everyone feel completely comfortable. You can't go wrong with choosing NH images photography and Video for your wedding day !!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Tyler K

My wife and I went through NH Images, we met with Peter Clayman, who is absolutely fantastic! We had our initial meeting and went through what we wanted, and then met about a month before the wedding again to finalize and go through everything. He is very thorough, which is a... Read More great thing! He completely understood my (grooms) crazy family dynamic, and was able to work with everything, understanding who not to put together, and was able to keep everyone smiling the whole day. Peter worked with my wife and I and was willing to drive to where I proposed for our first look, which we decided to do to save time later, and also to make the most of the time we had with the sun. He then drove to the wedding venue to continue shooting for the family, ceremony, and reception. I am AMAZED at how creative Peter is. He really knows what he is doing (ask him about mirror shots! He got some awesome ones in the side mirrors of the '66 Chevelle we got driven to the wedding in!) He captured the bliss and joy of every family member, and my wife and I. I have never seen some of my family members smile so much in a photo. He was fun, constantly joking and relieving stress and "smile fatigue", and truly made our wedding day wonderful. I am so happy and thankful that we went with Peter, and I truly cannot recommend him enough. When going through our photos (almost 450!) We had the option to star our favorites, and it took a lot of effort not to star each and every one. What can I say to someone looking for a wedding photographer? Stop looking. Book Peter Clayman or anyone at NH Images. Thank you for being our photographer Peter, we will cherish these photos forever!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Tyler K

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Chantal R

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Alecia D

Although I have not gotten my photos or video back yet, they were awesome to work with. They moved quickly and helped me keep control of my bridal party so everything went smoothly. Peter was awesome and I would definitely hire him again for photos.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Erica B

The team was super nice and made everyone feel comfortable. I've only gotten the sneak peak video back and that was amazing! Can't wait to see the rest of it! Great job!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elizabeth B

The best decision we made when it came to wedding planning was to get a videographer! We worked with Jamie for our wedding in September. She was so easy to work with and very flexible to create a package that worked well for us and out budget. We got our video back SO FAST. Our... Read More video was PERFECT... absolutely perfect. She truly captured every moment, making us feel like we were reliving the best day! We can't wait to show the video to our friends and family - and to enjoy our footage for years to come.

Peter Clayman

My story is that many years ago I purchased a film camera to take photographs while on vacation in Vermont. Little did I realize until after that fateful vacation that it would turn into an incredible passion that has only grown over the years. My personal belief is that your celebration is my celebration and I put my whole heart into every moment thats captured. When I’m not taking amazing photos, I am an avid runner having completed 6 full marathons and dozens of half marathons. Holly, my wife, puts up with me on a daily basis and we have 5 kids and 2 dogs which keeps everyone busy.