Your life. Your love. Your story.

New Hampshire based wedding photo + video team of award winning photographers and cinematographers that have a passion for storytelling. Relive the special moments in your life through our heartfelt photos and cinematic films.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

4 Huffy Cir, Nashua, NH

The best keepsake

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Olivia H

I wish I could put into words exactly how much we LOVE the wedding video Jamie created for us. It is our favorite keepsake from the day. While the pictures are special, the video truly captures the emotions of the day and interactions between the people and it is so special. I... Read More love that she was able to capture us laughing at each other, smiling, crying, etc. Jamie took the video and made it into art – the sneak peek and the film are just beautiful. Jamie was so easy to work with and she just understands how to capture everything important about your wedding day. I recommend videography to everyone and even more so, recommend NH Images. I am so glad we worked with Jamie to capture our wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Cori S

NH Images Photography and Videography Wow! Wow! Wow! If I could give Peter Clayman (photographer) and Jaime Wood (videographer) 10 stars each I certainly would! From the very first meeting, we connected. I am a photographer and very discriminating so I had a very clear... Read More idea of what I wanted for our wedding day. These two LOVE their work! Peter was very personable, thorough and helpful in guiding us through the details and the type of pictures we wanted of this very important part of our wedding. He is a thoughtful listener and offered suggestions to maximize our time at the reception and still capturing the special moments of first looks and family portraits. The day of the wedding, Peter and Jaime were ready to roll when we arrived at Gibbet Hill. They are both so friendly and easy to work with in addition to being incredibly organized and so discreet. Aside from the obvious formal pictures, they captured some amazing intimate and special moments without any of us ever realizing they were busy getting fabulous photos and footage of our story. The pictures and video are phenomenally gorgeous and will re-tell the history of the emotional and sentimental moments of this incredible day! Both are personable, creative, spontaneous, and so professional. Although it wasn’t originally planned, the weather was so lovely, we trekked up to “the ruins” to get some of the most gorgeous photos and video we have ever seen!! (Check out their blog to see some early photos and video!!) We couldn’t be happier!! If you can afford the extra cost to hire both Peter and Jamie, I highly recommend them both. That having been said, we have also been guests at a wedding covered by their staff and the results were excellent as well! The cost was reasonable and I will continue to recommend NH Images to anyone looking for an outstanding vendor! ~ Cori S.

Loved working with Jaime!

Reviewed on 1/24/2014 Kimberly M

I was searching The Knot for a reasonably priced videographer and was really impressed with the First Look videos on the NH Images website. I loved the idea of having an edited first look and then a 30 minute wedding video to show others, rather than only having hours and hours... Read More of raw footage. We sat through watching a friends wedding raw footage and I promised myself I would never put anyone through that with our wedding video. We met with Jaime in person and booked her to film and edit our big day. Jaime showed up right on time the day of the wedding and was not only professional but you could tell she really shared in the excitement of your special day. Within a week after our wedding, while we were on our Honeymoon, we got to watch and share our First Look with friends and family- it was amazing and we received so many comments from people on how much they loved it. We recently received our HD wedding video and love it. It is not just a quick look at a special day, but an artistic piece of work with the music and editing. We highly recommend Jaime Wood and NH Images, you can trust that they will give you a beautiful wedding video for a reasonable price!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

Very impressed with Jaime. She listens to your needs and exceeds all expectations. I cried when I saw my video and it made me feel really good. The song choices was perfect and I loved the little details here & there too. Leah was very nice to work with, she didn't make me... Read More feel awkward and blended in well while catching some key moments during my wedding. I'm thankful that I picked these ppl to film my wedding! Superb job. Jaime is an amazing lady, I really enjoyed working with her every step of the way. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 holly s

NH Images made my wedding day the best day of my life. We used them for both photo and video and could not have been happier with the results. Sarah and Leah did an amazing job capturing the day... at times I did not even know they were there and they worked as a team with our... Read More videographer... the final product was amazing! Everyone I share my pics and video agree! The team was also flexible when things changed and really helped my day run smoothly! All of my details were captured and I was able to enjoy my wedding without stress! Our pictures were actually chosen to be used on theknot.com! I love that I can relive my vows watching my video... and my father can hear every word he missed because of hearing issues. They captured our day in a way that amazed me and we can not recommend NH Images enough!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 kristie b

Best money spent by far! Best decision to go with NH Images. Jaime worked with us on budget and tailoring a package for us. Matt did an awesome job the day of our wedding and the film came out amazing!! I've watched it 100 times and I love that I have it to look back on for... Read More years to come! I would recommend NH Images to anyone looking for a videographer!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Kirstie H

My husband and I chose Jaime from NH Images as our wedding videographer for our August wedding at Sugarbush resort in VT, and I can say that we couldn't be more thrilled with our choice. Jaime was completely responsive and professional throughout the entire process, from the... Read More initial consult, planning, and on the wedding day. The video she filmed during the wedding day was creative and beautiful, and we are so happy to be able to look back on our special day with a film. We would 100% recommend Jaime and NH Images for future brides & grooms!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Laura M

I loved working with NH Images! Jaime was so easy to talk to and get in touch with in the months leading up to the wedding. Dan and Chris arrived early on the big day and were ready to start filming! My bridal party and I were a little nervous about being filmed while getting... Read More ready, but they quickly put us at ease and we soon forgot they were even there! Many guests commented after the wedding that they didn't realize we had videographers! They did such a great job blending in and capturing the day. I love our sneak peek and all of our wedding footage!! It came out amazing! I'm so happy I chose to hire NH Images and would highly recommend them to others!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Melissa P

There are not enough words to describe how great Jaime Wood has made us feel through our whole wedding planning and day!! We were originally going with one of her employees, but after getting to know her personally through Facebook, we decided to hire her for the big day.... Read More Knowing that she would be the one seeing all the special moments and doing the editing of our video has given us such a sense of comfort!! The video is the one way we can relive it all again, so we knew that this was money best spent on the best - and that is Jaime!! Seeing our sneak peek confirmed that as it has already made everyone cry tears of happiness just seeing a few minutes!! I am happy to call Jaime my friend now, and I look forward to seeing the final product!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Catherine M

We hired Jaime as our videographer for our wedding in September. I heard about NH images when my mom and I went to the bridal show in Portsmouth. Ryan and I at were not sure about having a videographer but when I spoke to Jaime I was sold and I am so happy we chose to have a... Read More videographer. Jaime is amazing to say the least. She is incredibly fast to respond to emails which is so reassuring as a bride. We were so fortunate to be able to have Jaime be our videographer for our day as she books so fast! NH images is absolutely affordable and worth every penny. Jaime had our sneak peak posted on Facebook within four days of our wedding, and had our video in the mail that day..seriously incredible. We were blown away by our sneak peak and I can't believe again how fortunate we were to have Jaime that day. Thank you again Jaime, you are so talented and Im so grateful we chose you to be our videographer!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Chelsea d

The video is a really nice thing to have. They were very professional. Overall great experience

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 K S

In my opinion, NH Images has the talent, prices, and thoughtfulness that outclasses all of their competitors in New England. What other vendors demand $$$$ for, Jaime Wood provides at price that works for you with a package suited just to your needs. NH Images provided a 3-5... Read More minute highlight video and hours of raw footage that I have watched countless times. By the time I found NH Images, I had already booked my photographer and I regretted that because once I saw the artistic eye that Jaime and her crew share, I wished I'd been able to scoop them up for both! Thank you, Jaime and Leah! I'll be watching these videos for years to come!

LOVED Working With Jaime!!! Videos were outstanding!

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Jamie H

Jaime worked with us and helped us create a package that was within our budget. She had been quite sick the day before our wedding and still made it. She is such a dedicated professional. I hardly noticed the video camera at all which is exactly how it should be. The videos were... Read More sent to us shortly after the wedding and they were so well done. My dad was in tears when he watched. A month later, our dog ate the thumbdrive with our wedding videos on it and Jaime so graciously replaced it for us. I can't rave enough about NH Images. I would recommend them a thousand times over.

Smooth going!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Emily G

When I first contacted this vendor, the owner called me instead of the typical emails. We were planning from long distance so it was nice to actually talk on the phone and get to know the company a little. We met with him in person to go through the list and he really set us... Read More at ease. We had Kathy the day of and she was easy to work with and very helpful. I'm not much for having my picture taken but she made it feel like the whole hour of photos flew by and took mostly candids afterwards. She definitely knew what she was doing and we can't wait to see her work.

The Best

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

We just viewed our full video and loved it as much as the sneak peak, which we didn't think was possible! Jaime was a pleasure to work with and very professional from our first phone conversation. She followed through on everything, so that I did not have to worry about the... Read More videography details. She captured our personalities and every personal detail of the wedding perfectly. We could not be happier with Jaime and her work. If you are deciding on video, it is well worth it if Jaime is the videographer!

Pictures say a Thousand Words

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Amanda A

I cannot begin to express my gratitude to Peter at NH Images for spending our wedding day with us! From the first phone call I made to him through the final goodbye on our wedding day Peter was the utmost professional, caring and on top of it. Nothing we did was overly... Read More traditional and Peter was great with suggestions and making sure to capturing all those special moments. At the end of the night when I saw the first image he released of our wedding I thought if this is the only photo I get, he is worth every penny. Peter - in a word- I am forever GRATEFUL.

Best quality for price!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Lindsay Y

Trying to find a budget-friendly but quality videographer was difficult! Other companies were either $5000 with amazing videos or real cheap and super cheesy (using still images and crazy graphics). NH Images to the rescue! They are reasonably priced - we paid about half of... Read More Boston prices for 6 hrs of video, a sneak peek short video posted to Facebook, 3 DVDs that included a 25 min wedding video, and full footage of all important events (ceremony, first dance, speeches etc). The high quality of the video’s was on par with the more expensive options. We ended up needing a little more than 6 hrs on the day of our wedding, and Matt, our videographer had no problem staying for another hour for a small extra fee. Matt was excellent to work with, he stayed out of the way but got a lot of great shots. He had a hand-held camera as well as a stationary camera set up. Jaime (the owner) does all the editing so all the videos are consistent, regardless of your vidoegrapher. She sent me sample videos prior to booking so I could see the quality. The sneak peek video came out not even a week after our wedding - posted to facebook. This was great to share with friends and family! It was about 3 mins long and such a nice little preview. The full DVDs themselves are beautiful! Jaime uses some of your wedding photos to create the DVD covers. The longer 25 min video was so great - some of our speeches and vows voiced over the video. It's also great to have these moments in full in the separate raw footage too. The DVDs came about 2 months after the wedding. It was so nice to relive the day through the video – they were able to capture moments that just couldn’t be seen through photography. Overall, NH Images was great to work with. Jaime was always just an email away for any of my questions, responding very quickly, even on weekends! NH Images video’s are top quality for about half the price of some of the other Boston area big name videographers. Even though they are based in NH, they will travel to MA, so just ask! They had never done my venue before (Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, MA) but were more than willing to travel for it! I would highly recommend them to anyone. I almost wish we had used their photography services too! Everything I’ve seen looks to be just as high quality as their videos.

Money well spent!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Bridget B

I am so happy with my sneak peak video! I hired NH photography and video for my wedding videography. I am so glad I did, I have only seen my sneak peak video so far, and my goodness am I pleased! My family and friends have all seen the video that I shared on facebook, and I have... Read More gotten the best feedback! Everyone keeps telling me that they feel like they were there with me and they could feel and see the love through the video! I would suggest hiring these guys for your wedding, Billy was my videography and he was very easy to work with and even stayed a little longer then he was hired for to make sure that he got my father daughter dance! :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Jenna V

We hired Peter Clayman of NH Images for our photographer on our wedding day of August 1st at Atkinson Country Club. The year leading up to the wedding he was a great help, very responsive, and was sure to get a detailed list of all of the pictures we wanted taken that evening.... Read More On the day of, Peter was professional, quick, and great at getting everyone comfortable in front of the camera! We LOVE the pictures we have seen so far, and cant wait to see the rest of them! I would highly recommend him to everyone in the area!

Totally Amazing

Reviewed on 8/09/2014

NH Images exceeded my every expectation! Peter is professional, flexible and friendly, while remaining unobtrusive. The perfect wedding photographer. He takes great pictures, but you never feel he interferes with the intimacy. He has great, original ideas. A total pleasure to... Read More work with. Totally amazing. Peter was a great addition to our wedding, he worked well with each of our vendors and took AMAZING pictures! I couldn't be happier! I would HIGHLY recommend!

Excellent Wedding Photographers!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Melissa M

Peter was friendly, professional, and easy to work with. Kathy shot our wedding at Chase House at Mill Falls in August 2013. She captured our personalities really well, and were really pleased with the quality. I highly recommend Peter and his team.

Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Katie G

NH Images is a phenomenal company. We live in Florida but married in NH and all of our contacts with NH Images were via phone until our wedding day. Our initial consultation with Peter via phone immediately put us at ease and he really seemed to "get us" as a couple. Our... Read More email/phone/video interactions with Jaime Wood (videographer) and Sarah Shulte (photographer) were light hearted and friendly, which is a perfect match for us. On our actual wedding day, both were prompt, considerate, sweet and genuinely happy to be there to capture our wedding. Everything went perfectly and our wedding video is AMAZING. It allow us to relive the day over and over again. We are very excited to see all of our pictures and have every confidence they will also be amazing. NH Images deserves every ounce of praise and every award in this industry- they are truly top notch and it was a pleasure and honor to work with them. Katie Galanes & Ashley Emery

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Kathleen M

Jaime Wood was phenomenal to work with. She has a gift to figure people out and put it together in the most touching way. We had a perfect wedding day and to see our sneak peek video only 48 hours after the wedding happened was the best surprise of all. My husband and I loved... Read More Jaime from the first moment we met her. She was professional and a truly gifted artist. I could not say enough good things about her and her staff. She is simply the absolute BEST! Thank you Jaime you are so gifted at what you do!!

Don't Give it a second thought!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Nichole A

When we started planning our wedding, we didn't think we wanted to have a cinematographer. In our minds we saw that cheesy wedding film of a camera making its way around the room with everyone addressing the bride and groom. Trust me, the films from NH images are not that!... Read More After seeing a few of their sneak peeks online we didn't give hiring them a second thought. If we recall correctly, NH Images was the first vendor we hired and it was over a year before the wedding!! From that day we began watching every sneak peek that came out of their studio and we didn't see one that we didn't love! The sneak peeks they provide are awesome and the finished product they produce is absolutely wonderful. The cinematic film is truly unique and helps you live out the wonderful day all over again, including some things you didn't see the first time! We were blown away with what we received! It doesn't stop with a wonderful wedding film though! The service we received from these professionals was a great experience. We dealt with Jamie and Jon, the two of them were amazing! Jon our cinematographer for the wedding was friendly, enthusiastic, fun and really added something special to our day. He was also a pleasure to work with and did a great job capturing our big day. Jamie the lead cinematographer and producer is a truly wonderful and genuine person! We not only feel like we obtained a professional that was great at her work but also gained a friend! If you're looking for a cinematographer for your wedding, look no further. The team at NH Images is all you need and they're worth every penny! We couldn't recommend them more and if we could give them more than 5 stars here we would!

Best in NH!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Katie L

Planning a wedding can be stressful, especially when it comes to deciding who is going to capture all of your special moments on your big day. Peter Clayman took care of every single detail for us, and surpassed all of our expectations. He is detail focused and professional,... Read More while also funny to keep stress levels down... I might add that he is a fantastic dress fluffer! :) When we were looking for a videographer we didn't want someone who was going to be right in everyone's faces... you all know what I am talking about. People tense up and get awkward as soon as they see a video camera pointed at them. Matt filmed our wedding and did such an amazing job at blending in! I am so happy we chose NH Images, and would recommend them to anyone!!!

Jaime Wood

I have always had a passion for making films. I started out working at a film production company in Portsmouth after getting out of school, and then worked at WMUR for a little bit before meeting and creating a partnership with Peter to form nh images. In order to succeed, you have to love what you do, and I love capturing people's stories and giving them a lifetime of memories. When I'm not filming and editing love stories, I can be found getting dirty in my yard, out our boat or at the beach, camping, hiking, and antique shopping with my amazing husband Matt and 2 boys TJ and Ian.