Nicholas Andrew Films

Los Angeles, California & beyond

Natural and Artistic Wedding Cinematography

I love what I do. I love the little moments. I want to be there to capture every emotion of your vows, the tears, the laughter, your maid of honor’s speech and your little brother’s goofy dancing. A well done wedding film preserves your day in a way completely different from still photographs. Let's capture it all.

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Los Angeles, California & beyond (323) 717-1040

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Stephanie G

Nick is amazing. He captured our wedding day perfectly and all of our friends and family were blown away. He has a beautiful cinematic eye, and captures moments perfectly with elegance and grace. We couldn't be happier with him, his professionalism and attention to detail. Any... Read More couple would be lucky to have him capture their big day!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Ashley S

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Nick is such a great guy. He was super professional and friendly. He really made me and my husband feel so comfortable in front of the camera. So glad he was there to capture our day. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Megan S

Nick did such an amazing job with our wedding! His video perfectly captured the mood and feel of our wedding! My husband and I could not stop watching our video because it was so good and sweet. I fully recommend Nick to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jordan W

Nick was our first choice of wedding videographer when we started planning our big day. We were so thankful he made the trip all the way to Florida to capture every moment. I cherish our wedding video and the moments that Nick was able to film even more than our wedding day... Read More photos. Nick captured more moments throughout the day than our photographer and was available from the start of day to our bride and groom departure that night. Nick was professional throughout the entire process and was so easy to get along with and have fun with on our big day! Nick is extremely talented at his craft. The finished product that Nick produced is amazing! The full video, montage and music he chose from our film was perfect and the video is one we will watch and cherish for years to come. We highly recommend Nick and his talented business. Thank you Nick! We love you!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Krista A

We LOVED the video Nick created for us! He captured the beauty and joy that our "big day" was all about :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Nicole W

We are so beyond thankful for the incredible film Nick created for us! He captured so many beautiful moments at our wedding. He made us feel completely comfortable! He is extremely talented! Hiring Nicholas Andrew Films was one of the best decisions we made!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 paulene w

It was a great pleasure having Nick film my wedding. It was beautifully put together I couldn't have asked for more! The music, montage and every footage was perfect and I could not imagine a wedding without cinematography. Nick made one day turn into something I literally can't... Read More forget!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lindsey W

Nick is INSANELY TALENTED! He is an amazing videographer and has a gift that he shares with every wedding or event he does work for. Romel & I couldn't have asked for a more professional videographer vendor & he is such a nice guy. He created the most memorable wedding videos... Read More for me and my family. He has actually created videos for all of the 3 Weinstein Weddings. He is become more then just a videographer, he has become a friend of the family. He is so great onsite and he captures every single important moment of a wedding day. He blends in and is a go with the flow type of videographer. He is friendly and exactly what you would want if you are searching for a wedding videographer. We did not do any edits to the videos and using our wedding ceremony music for points in the video, added that extra personal touch. Nick, Romel and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts & now we have memories that will last us a lifetime. If you are reading this review, You should hire Nick! You will not regret it. Sincerely, Lindsey W. (Recently Married in November 2015)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Caleb K

The level of professionalism and creativity that Nick has is unbelievable. He took our special day and made into a dream come true that we can look back on and cherish forever. His projects are outstanding and we were lucky to have him as or videographer. We would recommend Nick... Read More to anyone who wants to capture their wedding in the most professional way.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Casey W

If I could give more stars I would! Nick was the most phenomenal videographer, he made my husband and I feel so comfortable throughout the entire filming process. Not only is he good at what he does but he is also a fun loving and kind man. Our family feels like he is part of... Read More our family because of how easy going and dedicated he was. Honestly, I could not recommend anyone else for the job. Nick, we love you and thank you for all that you have done to capture one of the best days of our lives :)

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Sydney Z

My now husband and I absolutely loved working with Nick. He did such an amazing job of capturing all of the important moments throughout the day (without getting in the way I might add), and our final video edit was absolutely perfect. So many wedding video services in the LA... Read More area are overly stylized to the point of being obnoxious, but the film Nick made for us is anything but. He captured us and all of our guests in their candid moments without it feeling fake or staged. We are so happy we chose him and look forward to reliving our special day through film for years to come.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Kim W

If I could give any advice to a bride and groom it would be to hire Nick as your videographer!! Honestly, if I could give more than 5 stars I would! My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Nick on our wedding day. Our video turned out amazing, and to have someone... Read More capture the most important day in your life is priceless! Nick is not just an amazing videographer, but he is so down to earth and just an all around great guy! Definitely use him, you won't regret it! 💜Kim and Aaron

My Highest Recommendation

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Brian B

Nick did an amazing job for my wife and my wedding video. I love his videography style. He did not over edit our video like many trendy wedding videographers do. I did not want my wedding video to look like a trailer for the next Michael Bay film, or a Hype Williams music... Read More video. Instead, Nick enhanced the natural beauty of our special day. Furthermore, Nick is such a great guy. I wouldn't want just anyone video taping my wife, family, and friends getting ready for the wedding. We all felt very comfortable with Nick. He is very polite and has a great sense of humor. If we lived near Nick, I would definitely invite him out for some beers or to an indie rock concert. Take a look at his work and see the quality for yourself. Then ask to meet up with him to see how great of a guy he is. You will not be disappointed.