NICK & NATASHA STUDIO

Nick and Natasha Studio is a premier wedding photography and fine art printing studio in Upstate New York. Serving all of New York State and available internationally. We are a multilingual team speaking Russian, Italian, and English. We cater to couples by capturing their commitment to each other in professional, creatively-styled and shot photographs resulting in timeless fine art quality products. Juggling both technical and creative expectations is what we do best. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation. For more information: https://nick-natasha.com

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving all of New York State and available internationally. (315) 663-4205
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Lucie B

We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Nick & Natasha as our wedding photographers - a real dynamic duo! They are so truly passionate about their craft, which is 100% showcased with the product they will deliver you. Living out of state and booking a photographer... Read More prior to an event, would make anyone nervous - we were worried about gaining a working relationship where we all meshed well together. However, things couldn't have turned out more perfectly! Leading up to the event, N&N were super flexible with us. Being from out of town, we were unable to make the engagement photo session work, but they made the extra effort to get to know us through FaceTime meetings and conversations leading up to the wedding. We ended up meeting in the studio one week before our wedding, and we all hit it off. They listened to all of our ideas, likes/dislikes, and just genuinely took the time to get to know us and our style. They had so many awesome ideas and were just as enthusiastic about our wedding as we were! Just listening to them brainstorm, we knew they would not disappoint. On the wedding day, they were phenomenal. They didn't miss a thing - they were all over the place capturing every treasured moment. I didn't have to ask or tell them anything, I knew they just knew what they were doing. At the end of the night, I could definitely tell how hard they worked. When you think about it, you basically have these complete strangers, following you around all day capturing so many special moments and emotions that are so important to you...it meant so much to me to see how much they cared and how excited they were to go through all of the thousands of pictures they took! I can't say enough about it! They are just a great team, and we know we will work with them again in the future. Our images came out so beautifully and on our next trip back to NY, we'll be meeting up to go through the photos and put together our album. I would absolutely recommend N&N to anyone seeking photographers who are personable, determined, and dependable. They will capture timeless moments and ensure you receive the overall vison you're aiming to fulfill - I can promise you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Nicole T

Nick and Natasha Photography was so wonderful! We couldn't have asked for better. They took the time prior to our wedding to get a sense of our style as a couple, themes for the wedding, and also what we hoped to have photographed. Their style was artistic, thoughtful, and... Read More detail oriented, which we so appreciate. We highly recommend Nick and Natasha Photography!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Casey R

Nick and Natasha are great! They're photos are awesome and they were so patient working with us on our big day when we were feeling the pressure to be on time throughout the day. They definitely know what they are doing!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Meredith N

My fiancé and I could not be happier after our engagement session with Nick and Natasha. The pictures were absolutely stunning and the experience was amazing! We were able to view the photos extremely quickly after the session (less than 3 weeks). They made us feel very... Read More comfortable and captured the vision we were going for perfectly. My fiance and I recommend them at the very highest level. We cannot wait to see all of the photos that will be taken at our wedding this fall!

2017-03-05T18:58:39 Response from the vendor

Thank You! We loved photographing our walk through the forest with you. Despite the weather all three of you are troopers. We fell in love with your little guy Aydan. We can't wait to photograph your wedding in July.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Alyssa B

I'd like to start by saying, Nick and Natasha are the best! We love every single picture from our engagement session. When it came time for the wedding I became very ill and Nick and Natasha were extremely helpful and understanding. They worked hard accommodate all my needs and... Read More Natasha made me feel beautiful on my big day even when I was sick and did not feel beautiful at all. The quality of our photos were outstanding and we love to look at them to remember our big day. They captured every single moment. I cannot thank them enough or imagine going through that time without them. They are not only AMAZING photographers but amazing people as well. Pick them!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Amanda F

I can't say enough about Nick and Natasha! The are absolutely amazing, talented photographers. We booked both right from the start because we knew we'd be getting the best of the best with these two. They made the entire process very easy and our engagement and wedding sessions... Read More felt natural. They gave us more photos than we know what to do with! They are true professionals to the core who care deeply about their clientele. I'm sure we will continue to use them in the future because their work is breathtaking! They'll do their best to accommodate any special requests for photos and are very flexible. I can't wait to share these photos with our loved ones and with our future children! They were worth every dollar and I couldn't be happier! 11/10 would recommend to anyone getting married in the area they serve!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Tiffany W

My fiancé and I are very happy with our engagement photos that were captured by Nick & Natasha. They both are amazing photographers and bring so much passion into their work. Even the reviewing of the photos was a sweet and happy moment with them. We couldn't be happier and... Read More would recommend them to anyone!

2016-11-07T13:00:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such kind comments. We are so glad you liked your images and the experience. We can’t be happier you found us! We look forward to seeing you again soon – maybe in the neighborhood! Natasha and Nick.

Natalia Russo and Nicholas Weslowski