Nick Carter Photography Inc.

New Rochelle, NY

Reviewed on 5/01/2013 Cryssteen N

the best

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Nancy A

Nick was the photographer for both my wedding and my sister's wedding, and he did an amazing job for both! He made sure to capture every special moment and was completely unobtrusive at the same time!

professional and courteous

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Rai B

Nick Carter was incredible! We wanted a photographer who could work around us, and he did! He was able to capture every moment without getting in the way of our guests.

Wedding in Bronxville, NY

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Virginia H

I have not seen my pictures yet (have only been married a few weeks), but I couldn't wait to write a review for Nick! My husband and I met with three other photographers before booking with Nick. What sold us from the start is his awesome personality and his amazing photos. Other photographers put pressure on us to book that day and came off like used car salesmen. Nick is very relaxed, responsive to inquiries, and just a pleasure to work with. I was a little upset that it POURED on my wedding day (literally the heaviest rain in the NYC area in decades), but Nick spotted tons of great indoor locations to capture photos. All my friends and family loved working with him the day of the wedding. A friend shot video for us, and Nick was kind enough to include him and tell him ideas for great video moments/shots. Overall, I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend that you book with Nick Carter... he was an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE to work with!

Nick Carter is Amazing

Reviewed on 3/10/2011 Tara G

Nick Carter and his Wife Joy are the most amazing people to work with!!! The communication level can't be beat and the photography and work they do is Unbelieveable!!! Words can never express how much I enjoyed working with and seeing the final outcome of the work they do.

Very artistic, short on the business end

Reviewed on 2/01/2011 Justina K

Initially we were very impressed with Nick. We met with him, he gave us a free engagement photo shoot and 8x10. He is a very nice guy, is artistic and has great ideas. We loved that he gave us a digital version of all 400 photos he took at the wedding and did not reserve a copyright. His prices are reasonable. However, we ordered 2 albums with our package. Our main album and a smaller parent album. The albums took FOREVER! He blamed the album companies, saying they went out business after the economy tanked, but good grief! To make matters worse, he was hard to get ahold of regarding the issue, not returning emails or phone calls. So we did not know our parent album, after waiting a year, was on its way via ups during Christmas weekend 2010 in the midst of a snowstorm. When we got back from vacation, my husband went out with the snowblower and hit a cardboard box that was buried in snow. He brought it in and I discovered that it was the parent album (we picked up the main album months earlier in person). The fancy box that the album came in was destroyed, but fortunately, the album was not marred and the snow hadn't gotten to the pictures. But to my dismay, the photos that were printed for the parent album were not the ones we picked! We spent hours picking photos for that album and a majority of them were not in there!

Nick

Reviewed on 1/31/2011 Kimberly S

Nick’s prices are affordable and he does the style of photography that I like which is why we booked him. He answered emails quickly. He spent time with us at our meeting looking at every album and option. He allowed us to take things out or packages as well. He called the day before the wedding with all the details and left it on my vm… I didn’t need to call him back because everything was correct. When I arrived (20 minutes late), he was already at PH waiting for my arrival. I felt like we were tight on time so I didn’t get my dress hanging up shot or the shoes because I dressed immediately and didn’t want to wait for him. So it’s not really his fault… I chose to do that. We didn’t take pictures up top by the other gazebo but we did get a lot of great shots in front of PH, in front by the clock, in the golf carts… the other gazebo. He was charismatic and got along with my entire family and videographer. I hardly knew he was there. He set up some fun shots and really worked with DH and I. He took a lot of shots I didn’t plan on and did a special one with my invitations, flowers and rings (good thing I carry EVERYTHING with me). The best part was when he managed to organize the huge Italian side of my family (just my dad’s side… easily 80 people altogether if not more). That was chaos but I think it worked. The book is absolutely gorgeous as well. I have recommended Nick to all my engaged friends.

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 1/15/2011 jessica b

Nick is great with people. Pictures were quick and painless which was great for me because I hate when the camera is always in my face. He took a wide variety of pictures and got people very involved. His prices were very affordable.

NICK CARTER- SIMPLY AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/12/2010 Janine F

We flew Nick Carter to Mexico to capture our wedding that took place on November 11th at Dreams Riviera Cancun. He and his partner Joy Moyler were AMAZING! They arrived the day before the wedding to capture our rehearsal dinner and our Welcome White Party. They both were professional and punctual. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to capture our wedding weekend. We were happy that they both shared the same artistic vision. They have a great eye for fun, creative pictures. They did everything we asked and more. They made suggestions that we wouldn't have thought of and went above and beyond their contract for the love of photography. Our wedding pictures are absolutely STUNNING! Two days after our wedding we also took part in a TRASH THE DRESS SHOOT with a second dress I brought to Mexico! The pictures they captured are OUTSTANDING. One of the pictures could very well be used for the cover of romance novel. He is such a talented photographer! Within two weeks we were able to see our pictures on his Featured Wedding Section on his website. I visited his studio 3 weeks after returning from Mexico and was able to view every picture that Nick and Joy took. We are in the process of picking our 125 pictures for our wedding album. Nick is so much fun to work with and if you choose him you will not be disappointed!!!!!! If you have any other questions feel free to email me at [email protected] Happy Planning!!

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 12/09/2010 Kristen L

Nick Carter is a very talented, fun, creative, and AWESOME photographer!! His eye for detail is incredible, not only when he was taking the photos at our wedding, but when I saw the pictures I was like WOW!!! His work is incredible and I HIGHLY recommend him for anyone who wants to capture every aspect of their wedding! He does exceptional work! Nick is great to work with and he is friendly and really makes you feel even more special on your wedding day! He was so much fun and my husband and I were so HAPPY to have Nick at our wedding and capturing our special day! I trusted him and had no doubts that our photos would be awesome! THEY WERE! THANK YOU NICK!! Beautiful work! YAY!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 Carol R

Nick was everywhere at once. Beautiful Photos, Amazing Album, Great Price & the most personable man we've met in the "industry"

Fantastic

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Rob P

Nick was wonderful to work with. He's very creative and came up with some great ideas for posed pictures. Guests commented on how nice he was and how well he just blended in while snapping candids.

Fabulous work!

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Lauren N

We have such beautiful pictures from our wedding day!

Beautiful Pictures, Beautiful Price

Reviewed on 5/18/2010 Marie M

When we saw Nick Carter's portfolio and heard his prices, we booked him immediately. We liked his style; photojournalistic (unposed shots for us) meets traditional (posed shots for the parents). Nick has a great vibe; he is really laid back and seemed like he'd be easy to work with. We got about 500 pictures to choose from to make up our albums. Most of them were great. Some of the pictures were a little disappointing: things in the background that Nick should have noticed and moved, missed photo opportunities (there is no shot of my husband and me getting into the car, no shots of my parents and me in front of their home, no shot of the ring bearer and flower girl as they came down the aisle, and moments like those). We didn't want a video, so the pictures were especially important to tell the story of our wedding day. I highly recommend Nick, but don't be as laid back as he is if you want to be sure not to miss out on certain shots. Make a shot list and give it to him ahead of time (even though he says he doesn't need one), and set up a meeting with him to walk through your photo sites the week before the wedding so you can show him exactly what you want. He is a really nice guy and a great photographer; he just may need a small, gentle nudge to make sure you are getting what you want.

Nick Carter Candid and Brillant with a camera

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Carmen R

Working with Nick was a wonderful experience. He is both friendly and professional. He manages the subtle mix of being relaxed and on top of things with graceful aplomb. He quickly assesses the feel and tone of the environment and goes with the flow. He is warm and inviting and makes everyone feel comfortable. I had a modest wedding but having beautiful pictures was important to me. Nick Carter did an amazing job of capturing the joy and happiness of my wedding day. All my family and friends raved about the exceptional quality of my photographs. I highly recommend him and would love to work with him again in the future.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Sasha C

He is very patient and easy going. He made allrhe pictures fun and relaxing. He was a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Ms B

He was very professional, personable and respected our needs and wishes in creating the perfect package and our perfect day. He was on time and was professional and unintrusive throughout the wedding.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Tracy D

Nick was amazing. he was so concerned with having fun and getting some great pictures. The weather had been a little threatening that day but he was still able to get some amazing pictures on the beach. He was also all over the place during the reception taking pictures of everyone not just my husband and I.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Laura M. B

He seemed to be everywhere at once! Got the pictures of everything including all the important moments.;It's been 3 months and we still don't have our portfolio... I'm assuming it'll be here soon...

Reviewed on 5/26/2009 Ayanna B

He was wonderful. He blended in and wasn't obtrusive but still managed to capture everything. My husband had a surprise for me that Nick wasn't told about and he got those shots and many more. He's flexible and goes with the flow of your day. He was very supportive and warm which was wonderful. He's a true professional and wonderful to work with. He even recommended the make- up artist I used and she too was fabulous.

Reviewed on 11/14/2008 Lindsey S

Nick is the best. He did not take pics for our KC party but he did our NYC wedding and he was perfect. He is the best person to work with!

Reviewed on 9/15/2007 Melissa R

Nick was great!! His prices are affordable and our pictures came out beautiful. I would recommend him to anyone.

TO Nick Carter Photography Inc.