My photos want to tell your story...

104 SAM DR, Nicholasville, KY

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Lynn G

Nick was amazing! If you want a phenomenal photographer, choose Nick Key! He captured every special moment and we couldn't be more thankful for him! We can now relive our wedding day over and over again! Thanks again for such breathtaking photos!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Brittany M

Nick Key is absolutely amazing to deal with for wedding and engagement photography. His style and talent exceeded my expectations. He makes you feel comfortable and finds a way to capture the love of the special day. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Perfect, Professional, Very Kind

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 lauren r

I have had nothing but a great experience with Nick Key. He shot our engagement photos and our wedding photos. They were perfect, the lighting and style were just what I was looking for. At our reception I got numerous comments on how nice he was and how professional and how they thought he was doing a great job. I would highly recommend Nick Key to photograph any of your special occassions.

Bright, professional, quality pictures

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Carl J

Nick Key is a great photographer to work with - friendly, laid-back - and I was so pleased with our pictures, too. I was looking for pictures that were bright, professional, but also a little unique, and Nick's pictures were great. The funny thing was, on the wedding day the MOST relaxing time I had all day was when Nick was taking our posed photos - I felt so, so relaxed. He was laid-back about it and also got it done - I was SO grateful to have someone like that for me on my special day, someone who felt like a friend. Also, I really do recommend doing some kind of shoot before hand (e.g. engagement shoot) - it is nice to get to know your photographer, plus my (now) husband and I needed that time to get used to hugging each other so much in front of a camera, haha! :) It was fun. Thanks SO SO much, Nick! Your pictures are the most artistic pictures we have and we're SO glad for them!!! It was definitely worth it! (BTW, this is my husband's screen name, haha, but I wrote it! He'd agree with me, though! :))

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 Jody W

nick did an amazing job on our wedding and engagement pictures. He's very easy going and funny, which makes everyone more relaxed. Great prices and packages to choose from. I highly recommend him if you're looking for a photographer in the Lexington area.

TO Nick Key Photography