Nicola's Restaurant - Celebrate with us!

Let us check one thing off your to-do list: a venue! With 23 years of fine dining experience serving OTR and the greater Cincinnati area, we invite you to explore our private/semi-private dining options. For parties of up to 12, our Wine Room showcases built-in wine storage and a view of our dining room. We also host groups of 12-50 on our Mezzanine Level. For groups of up to 45, our totally private Reserve Room, with views into our state-of-the-art wine cellar, boasts a fireplace, coat room, & a private bar. For large groups, our main dining room can comfortably seat up to 80 people, and is available to book privately. It is adjacent to our secluded garden patio -- perfect for cocktail hour! We will work with you to fit your budget -- we look forward to making memories with you!

Historic Venue, Restaurant

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

1420 Sycamore Street, Cincinnati, OH (513) 721-6200

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Cassandra B

Our October wedding at Nicola's was absolutely wonderful! When my husband and I started looking for venue's we knew we wanted a small, intimate wedding with excellent food and a beautiful venue, but neither of us had ample time to plan all the little details of a wedding from... Read More scratch. We had been to Nicola's many times for dinner, so when we realized they had event space we quickly set up a showing. The Reserve Room is as beautiful as the rest of the restaurant with a floor-to-ceiling brick fireplace, a wine room, and private bar. The setup was perfect for us! Also, given the chair's, tables, and cutlery were already in place, I didn't have to spend time picking out those details which were not very meaningful to me (their item were beautiful). Leading up to the wedding the staff were fantastic responding to our questions. During our last meeting before the wedding the owner came and went over the final details while walking inside the space which was a nice touch. For the wedding we had valet parking for our guests (a service already established at the venue). We placed our friends on the second floor and family on the first floor. We wanted to use the wine room during cocktail hour for "wine tastings" and the staff worked with us to make that happen which was a huge success. We had a small jazz duo playing in the corner of the second floor which was perfect for the space and I highly recommend. The food, which was a big priority to us, was outstanding! Everyone loved the seasonal options. It was great to have a seated, multi-course meal where everyone had options for each course. Each course was prompt and came out at the same time for all 35 guests which impressed us. The icing on the cake was how amazing the staff were at the end of the night. The rain, which thankfully held off all day, suddenly poured hard when my husband and I were about to leave. Valet went and picked up our car and had it brought to the outside entrance that connected to our event space. Three of the staff then formed a tent over me with umbrellas and linen to protect my dress while I got in the car. All I can say is thank you! Everything was beyond perfect and our friends continuously remind us what a great time they had!

Nicola Pietoso

“Ultimately, I believe that warmth, kindness, and courtesy are the invisible elements, but just as important as the quality of the food in determining the success of an event.” — Nicola Pietoso