Nicole Amanda Photography

Based in Ottawa, ON - Available for travel internationally

Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Based in Ottawa, ON - Available for travel internationally (613) 884-1193

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephanie F

Nicole is an amazing photographer!! Her photos use natural lighting and capture the beauty of the setting and the subjects! We hired her for our engagement and wedding photos and it was the best decision we made for the wedding! She made us feel comfortable and every photo is... Read More great and of course there are standouts!! We have a canvas of our first kiss and it is absolute perfection. The framing, the lighting, the timing.. I can go on and on about the beauty of this picture! She also learned how to do night time sparkler photos at our request and they are somebody of our favorite photos! I have a Cinderella photo along with a surprise: my husbands last name written in sparkler! I recommend her to everyone who wants unforgettable photos!

2017-11-01T12:43:03 Response from the vendor

Steph, you're the sweetest!!! Those are all the best adjectives I could ever ask for!! The sparkler shots were so much fun to try out. Hope your photos are something you can treasure and remember the feeling of each moment of the day!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Megan S

Nicole is a seriously incredible photographer. I hired her not only for the affordability, but because she takes such beautiful light, romantic photographs. She was a joy to work with. I would definitely recommend her. And we got our amazing pictures so fast. I have one on my... Read More wall and already have people asking about her!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Douglas W

Nicole is phenomenal! My fiancé and I booked Nicole for our wedding and engagement photos and so far she has been WONDERFUL! We did our engagement photos with her a couple of weeks ago and she did a beautiful job. She makes us feel very comfortable and excited about the photos.... Read More She is incredibly talented and we have gotten SO many compliments on the photos. We are so happy that we have chosen Nicole to take care of our wedding and cannot wait to see the rest of her talent!

Special Gift for my Man

Reviewed on 4/27/2014 Theresa K

I have always wanted to try and take boudoir photos, Nicole gave me that opportunity to give it a whirl. She was very professional and accommodating with fitting me into her schedule. The pictures she took turned out fantastic and the turn around time from the date of the... Read More photo session to the day that I got my pictures back was less than a week. I would highly recommend her as a photographer.