Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion

261 Old York Road, Jenkintown, PA (215) 886-2333

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Amanda R

Nicole Bridal is simply the best place to go for your wedding dress! Words truly cannot describe the incredible experience that I had with both Marina and Nicole. They are both warm, patient, and knowledgeable women who understood exactly what type of wedding dress that I was... Read More looking for. Our wedding was on September 8th, 2017 at an estate in New Hope, PA, and I was looking for a soft and romantic dress to fit the venue. Marina provided me with wonderful options, and when I tried on one of the dresses that she selected, I knew that this was it. Nicole was simply amazing at tailoring my dress to fit like a glove. We were also able to find our bridesmaid dresses at Nicole Bridal as well, which made the whole wedding planning process that much simpler! My bridesmaids were very happy with their Amsale and Monique Lhuillier mismatched dresses, and they looked absolutely stunning on the big day. I am going to miss seeing Marina and Nicole at fittings, as they are just simply wonderful people to be around! Overall, I truly cannot thank Marina and Nicole enough for all of their help in making our wedding day absolutely perfect! Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Danielle D

When I first began wedding dress shopping, I knew exactly what I wanted, a long sleeve A-line gown. I was going for a Grace Kelly and Kate Middleton look but with a hint of sexy/chic. After going to six different stores I didn't think I would like any wedding dresses, no one had... Read More what I wanted, then I found Nicole Bridal. Nicole Bridal carries the most upscale chic dresses in the area (trust me I did the leg work). They saved me a trip to New York. I found a Rivini dress that I loved and had long sleeves added to it. Nicole and Marina worked with me to create my perfect custom sleeves. It took a few try's but we got it! They were so patient and kind to me even when I myself thought I was being a brideszilla crazy person! Nicole would say to me in her Italian accent, "Danielle don't worry, you will look fabulous." And I did look fabulous! I know that Nicole worked very hard behind the scenes to get my sleeves the way I wanted them because she really truly just wanted to make me happy. I'm actually sad that I don't get to visit them anymore, I will miss them. Not only am I thankful that I found my dress at Nicole Bridal but I'm thankful that I found Nicole and Marina!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Maggie J