Nicole DuMond Photography

Tri-State Area, Northeastern US, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

502 Paperdale Road, Stillwater, PA Tri-State Area, Northeastern US, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia (570) 441-6059

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kyra V

I booked Nicole after seeing her work. I remember when I first saw her photos how blown away I was. She truly is a talented photographer. Not only that but she is such an easy going and approachable professional to work with. I give her a lot of credit for doing her best to get... Read More the best photos and moments out of my fiancé and I’s engagement session (he hates photos and was dreading it haha). Not only that but with my fiancé and I’s special circumstances with him being active military and date changes caused by a deployment, she has been so gracious , so accommodating, and so patient with us (we had to postpone by a whole year). I’m just so thrilled to be working with someone as talented as Nicole for our upcoming wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Vicki C

Nicole DuMond is a rare talent. She has so much unique creativity and brings each photo to life. Nicole is a calm influence on a nervous bride and groom while chapturing the joy and emotions of the day into perfect photos.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lea L

Nicole is an absolutely amazing photographer, she not only goes above and beyond to keep the day going smoothly, but she also so personable, you feel like you’ve been friends forever. She definitely made our day a blast, and she made sure we got some great shots!! Can’t wait to... Read More see the rest of the day!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sarah H

I loved working with Nicole for our engagement photos and I could not be happier with the photos. She is very talented and amazing at what she does. She was so fun and easy to work with. I cannot wait to have NDP photograph my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Patti B

I met Nicole and Megan when they traveled from PA to Whidbey Island, WA to capture all the special moments of my son's wedding. I will admit that I questioned why they did not choose a local photographer but after seeing Nicole in action the entire wedding weekend I totally... Read More understood. The pictures that Nicole and Megan created brought the entire weekend back to life. I will be forever grateful to them for preserving the memories of my son and daughter in law's best day ever. Simply amazing...

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Meredith W

Nicole and her staff were wonderful. She captured all the best moments of our day and we are constantly getting compliments on how wonderful our pictures are. She truly has an eye. She makes everyone feel comfortable and never forces the moment, just lets it all come naturally.... Read More I believe this is why her photography is uniquely superior to her competition.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Alyssa B

Nicole is such a talented photographer! She captured my engagement session and wedding day. From start to finish she made us feel completely at ease and captured pictures that I will treasure forever! Through the whole wedding planning process she was checking in and helping... Read More with the details of the day. You can see the talent and love she puts into each photo she takes!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kayla S

Nicole was able to successfully capture all of the love shared throughout the weekend of the Brodginski Wedding. She captured the beauty of the surroundings as well as the true love flowing through the bride and groom and their guests and turned it into amazing photographs that... Read More can be cherished forever

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Breann K

I have experienced several occasions with Nicole DuMond as the photographer for an event! She is always kind and willing to work with anyone to get the best images possible. The work she delivers is absolutely incredible and extremely professional on all levels. She will do... Read More anything to make you comfortable. She encourages poses that express your personality and can easily make anyone smile for a good photo op! We continue to book her for photo sessions!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Molly B

Absolutely stunning photos!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Shelby C

Nicole DuMond has shot several wedding that I have either attended or was part of. She continually impresses me with her ability to meet each clients unique taste; the way she captures their love story through a lenses is admirable!! Highly recommend!! She will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Annie M

We absolutely loved having Nicole photograph our wedding! After searching online for photographers in the area, we decided that her style was exactly what we were looking for in our barn wedding. Nicole's packages were extremely reasonable and we loved that they included an... Read More engagement session and an album. The engagement session was where we got to know one another a little, feel more comfortable in front of the camera, and got some great photos out of it. Nicole’s personality makes you feel like fast friends and we knew we picked the perfect person to do our wedding!' Our wedding day was RAINY!! Like I'm talking inches of rain that day. Nicole was prepared for it with umbrellas and shower curtains(to stand on) and was also excited to get some rainy shots. Nicole was organized so the day of went smoothly. She didn't even bat and eyelash at getting out in the rain, in a big muddy field! In fact, she was so pumped to do it and the photos that were taken in the muddy field are some of my favorite. Just you, your new spouse and your favorite photographer in a muddy flowered filled field = magical! =) I would highly recommend Nicole for your wedding. Her style and enthusiasm for what she does is infectious! And you will love the pictures she delivers!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Bryanna M

Many brides fantasize about the day they will find the perfect dress. For me, it was all about finding the right photographer. The first time she met with Ryan and me, we laughed so hard the whole time, and could absolutely tell she was going to be the right fit for our big day.... Read More And then WOW! Her photos knocked it out of the park. She captured all of the moments during our wedding day, and we didn't even realize it was happening. The team she brought along fit right in with our bridal party, which made it seem like we had another friend in the house getting ready. THANK YOU, THANK YOU Nicole and team for capturing one of the best days of our lives in such a magical way.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jessica Z

Nicole was amazing to work with! Not only was she an amazing photographer and captured the day beautifully, she also helped the rest of the day run smoothly, helping set up a timeline and keeping everything organized. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Brigitte H

Nicole was wonderful to work with! She was up for anything and even hiked a mile back into the woods and up a mountain on a muggy day for our engagement photos. I highly recommend her. She was so great on our wedding day too, professional, organized, on time, and kept... Read More everything/everyone on schedule. She gave us a sneak preview of our wedding pictures within a few days! I can't wait to see our full online album but I know without a doubt the photos will be amazing! We also used her photo-booth on our big day which was a huge hit! If you're looking for beautiful, natural, in-the moment photography for any occasion/event, then hire Nicole. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Henna C

Choosing to have Nicole DuMond Photography capture our wedding day was the best decision we could have made. Nicole and her team are courteous, professional, flexible, creative, and all-around wonderful to work with. She is extremely organized and does a significant amount of... Read More planning starting immediately after booking. We filled out surveys regarding general information about ourselves, engagement sessions, portraits we would like her to capture, and she even helped us to solidify a wedding day timeline. At our consultation, my husband and I mentioned that we would love to have a winter wonderland engagement session, but this past winter was all but snow-filled. Nicole communicated with us as soon as there was enough snow on her property to make it happen! She was flexible and worked with our busy schedules to capture our dream snow-filled engagement session. On our wedding day, Nicole and her team arrived not on time, but early with all of her cameras ready to go! Our day called for rain, so as the thunder started to roar off in the distance, she efficiently and effectively was able to complete all of our formal portrait requests before the downpour. She even came prepared with umbrellas for everyone! Although, the weather was less than ideal, Nicole was uplifting and flexible. You can tell Nicole truly cares about her clients. Her attitude and demeanor puts her clients at ease when standing in front of the camera. My husband and I have exceptional images to share with our family and friends for generations to come. Do not hesitate to book this outstanding team to photograph your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alison R

Nicole is incredibly talented and she captures the natural light in her photos so beautifully. She is always super friendly and very professional. Nicole has the whole process organized and made it easy from the time we booked our engagement session to selecting prints for our... Read More wedding album. We had so much fun with her on our wedding day, and could not be more thrilled with our photos!

2017-10-30T20:31:03 Response from the vendor

Speaking of prints... yours should be arriving any day now! Thank you so much for this kind review... you were such a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Cassandra B

How do I even begin? To say Nicole fulfilled all of my wildest bride related photography dreams is an understatement. I was lucky enough to snag Nicole for my destination wedding in Whidbey Island, WA, and I really believe that we are one of the luckiest couples because of it!... Read More Not only did Nicole have our best interest in hand as the bride and groom, but she was also fantastic with our wedding guests. All of our communication with Nicole up until her travel date and the weekend of the wedding was a breeze! Throughout the weekend she assisted us in more ways than I ever expected and even helped transport some wedding related items to the Island! She was present for every precious moment, but our guests were very impressed with how little they noticed her presence! The morning of the wedding she not only calmed my nerves and made me more comfortable, she helped to make sure everyone stayed on track! Our photos: I HAVE NO WORDS! They are incredible, beautiful, jaw-dropping, magnificent, artful, creative, perfect, and I could go on and on. As of now, my husband and I have no idea how or if we will ever choose our favorite images, they are all THAT good. If you get the chance to have Nicole as your wedding photographer, take it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Amanda K

Nicole did both our engagement and wedding photos. It was love at first sight with both. Her creative eye caught so many moments for us that we are are able to relive when look back on them. For us that is priceless. Not only was Nicole our photographer, she also became a handy... Read More helper the day of our wedding; helping out finishing touches on decor and most importantly fixing our daughters dress that very morning! Nicole helped to make our day perfect and we are forever grateful for that.

2017-10-30T20:29:58 Response from the vendor

You know that you'll always have one of the most special places in my heart because you are one of the reasons why I fell in love with photographing weddings! Thank you for generous this review. <3

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sarah S

Nicole is fantastic! She is beyond talented, professional and personable. From start to finish we had a fabulous experience with her. We consider ourselves lucky that she was there to document the best day of our lives. Her work is always stunning.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Caitlin L

On the day of my wedding, I had the “oh crap my dress broke” moment. Luckily, not only is Nicole the best photographer ever, but she was a seamstress and sewed me right back into my dress. I danced the night away without having to worry for a second. My pictures turned out... Read More phenomenal and I’ve seen Nicole at several weddings since and she’s taken the time to stop and give me a hug. There’s nothing like the feeling of your wedding day, but having the attention of your photographer makes all the difference. She made my groom and I feel special beyond words and took the stress of the day away by keeping the unruly bridal party organized. We got every picture we could’ve dreamed of and many more. I constantly look back at our special day. Nicole was truly incredible and even sent out a Christmas gift to follow up our first Christmas as a married couple. Anyone would be truly blessed to have Nicole as their wedding photographer.

2017-10-30T20:22:37 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was such a blast... I'll NEVER forget your infectious laughter. Also, I need you to teach me how to tease my hair. haha! Thank you for this amazing review!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Maggie R

As someone who did not think she photographed well and as a couple doesn’t find photo posing super fun, we were so blessed to find Nicole! She is attentive, supportive, and great at putting everyone at ease while still getting all the shots! Her images and artistry captured our... Read More day beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Emily T

Nicole was absolutely incredible. She stayed with our bridal party from the very start of hair and makeup, until close to midnight with all the crazies still dancing!....and did I mention that she was over 6 months pregnant?! She is 120% dedicated to each of her brides and her... Read More eye for simplistic beauty is a talent that many photographers overlook. I will cherish my photos and memories forever. I was lucky to have her as a part of my day!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jodie A

Nicole was absolutely AMAZING to work with!! She was so warm and kind, and it made the whole experience that much better. From the very beginning, she was very communicative. She helped ease my mind about timelines, and totally understood what we were going for as far as look of... Read More our wedding is concerned. The engagement session was fantastic, and she made us both feel so comfortable taking pictures. My husband and I are really not picture phanatics and are kind of awkward in front of the camera. She helped teach us how to pose, and she helped make us laugh the whole time to really relax. Our day of, she and her assistant were absolutely fantastic. They were super professional, and they helped us keep on top of everything that we wanted to capture. Especially after a few drinks, she was able to keep us focused and smiling pretty! Her pictures are breathtaking. I don't even know if breathtaking is a word that can do them justice. I cannot wait to have her pictures for the rest of our lives. We also used her photo booth, and the photo booth was a hugeeee hit with our guests. The backdrops that she has and the props fit perfectly with our wedding theme. Overall, I would recommend her services to anyone that is looking for stunning wedding photos. The whole experience was a dream!!! Love, love, love!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Christina L

Nicole was outstanding from start to finish. We purchased one of her wedding packages (she has several levels and it was so nice to have things laid out easily that way) for our May 2017 wedding. Nicole was flexible about payment, allowing us to pay in monthly installments (so... Read More nice to have it out of the way before the wedding when so many bills are due). We also added the Foxy Photo Booth to our wedding. It was a great decision! All our guests had so much fun with it and the prints and guest books you get from it are priceless. She is organized, gracious, and you can see that she loves what she does - and is damn good at it. Even my mom commented on how you could see that she was happy to be there at the wedding and that it showed in the photographs. The photos came out perfect and we are so pleased with them - and our gallery was even delivered ahead of schedule during a busy wedding season. Nicole included all the directions we'd need to order prints and select the photos for our album. I am so glad that we chose NDP for our wedding day and cannot recommend her enough!

2017-10-30T20:23:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review! I definitely do love what I do, and it's pretty awesome that your Mom thought so too!