Nicole Klym Photography

Documentary, Modern

Engagement

Waretown, NJ Serving New Jersey and worldwide (609) 817-4406

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Tiffany M

Nicole was fantastic! She really goes above and beyond expectations and there were so many fun little surprises along the way. It really is all in the details and Nicole does not disappoint! She's fun, easy going and so great to work with. She provided great direction and... Read More style to our photo shoots while capturing the moments so quickly and easily. Her second photographer, Tania, was great as well! Nicole's photos truly speak for themselves and we wouldn't change a thing! It is months after our wedding and I'm still receiving compliments on how gorgeous our snowy pictures were from people I run into that saw our pictures on Facebook or Instagram. Nicole also created a custom snapchat filter for us and provides an app that gives you direct access to your photos right from the home screen of your smart phone! We love all of our engagement and wedding photos and we thank you both so much for such a wonderful experience! Without a doubt, we look forward to using Nicole Klym Photography again in the future! <3 Tiffany & John, 1/7/17

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Alexis C

Every bride should have the pleasure of working with Nicole. From the moment we decided to book Nicole through our wedding day and beyond, she has been nothing but amazing and always goes the extra mile. She was so organized, reliable and fun! We did not have to worry about a... Read More thing or even really think when it came to our wedding photography... that peace of mind is priceless!! We were so lucky to have many special moments throughout our day, and I know Nicole and Tania captured every single one of them! I cannot wait to use NKP again :)

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Desiree F

Nicole is booked for our upcoming wedding on 9/24/17 and she did our engagement photos already. We love them so much! During this planning process I've reached out to her for advice on other vendors and decor ideas and she has been amazing! I highly recommend Nicole! We can't... Read More wait for the wedding pics!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Maria C

Nicole couldn't of done a much better job! I absolutely LOVED my pictures! They were amazing! She's also the sweetest to work with! Helps you with whatever you need and answers any question you may have. I would def recommend using her for any type of event! (:

AMAZING!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sara H

Nicole went WAY above and beyond our expectations. From start to finish she was EXTREMELY organized and personable. She had every last detail already thought of so we didn't have to- we just had to fill in the blanks. She is extremely quick with her delivery and her package... Read More includes more than others we saw. Nicole and her second shooter Melanie are very talented- a perfect addition to our special day. We cannot say enough about this service.

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Jocelyn G

I wish there was an option for six stars for everything. Nicole was nothing but PERFECT (yes even better than amazing). She helped pull off a surprise proposal. We met in advance, planned out the entire engagement and photo options. She took on this photo project like she was... Read More helping her closest friend with a photo shoot. she was extremely professional, responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. We could not have been more happy. The pictures turned out spectacular. Not only that, Nicole even got us the fully edited photos within two weeks of the shoot. I highly recommend Nicole with zero hesitation. Thank you Nicole!