Nicole Klym Photography

Documentary, Modern

Engagement

Waretown, NJ Serving New Jersey and worldwide (609) 817-4406

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Jackie A

I don't even know where to start with the glowing review I want to leave for Nicole Klym Photography! Booking with Nicole for our wedding photography was easily the BEST decision we made during the whole planning process. From the first time we met before even finalizing our... Read More booking, I could tell Nicole was an extremely talented photographer, with an amazingly fun personality, and super organized (a girl after my own heart!). Throughout the entire process, Nicole was super helpful with random wedding planning tidbits and advice. During our engagement photo session, Nicole helped us relax in front of the camera and took such amazing shots. Everyone raved about the beautiful Save The Dates she printed for us! As we got closer to the wedding date, Nicole took special care to put together an entire "Day Of" timeline, starting from suggested hair/makeup start times, all the way to the end of night send off. On our actual wedding, Nicole and her second shooter Tania were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and so much fun to work with. Everyone in our bridal party and family kept commenting at how great they both were. Nicole's little surprise touches that randomly show up are such a sweet and personable touch...you never feel like "just a client", but rather, that you are friends! I will most definitely be recommending Nicole Klym Photography to any and all of my friends and family. I cannot wait to book Nicole for another session in the future! Thank you Nicole!! Jackie and John Archibald 11/3/17

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Teresa K

We loved working with Nicole! She was incredibly responsive and even offered help with other aspects of the day like setting our timeline. She tagged along with us to one of our favorite breweries to take our engagement pictures bright and early before they opened. She was... Read More awesome on the day of our wedding keeping the timeline going. We would highly recommend using Nicole!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Jenna M

Every bride deserves to have Nicole as a wedding photographer! Before booking, Nicole came to our house to introduce herself and go over in detail what her package included and how she would assist us with planning along the way. Nicole is extremely professional, organized, and... Read More accommodating. She assisted us in many ways, but one that sticks out most was providing a suggested detailed timeline for the day of the wedding. It really relieved a lot of stress. We worked together to come up with a list of must-have pictures ahead of time to ensure she captured every moment we wanted. Nicole was amazing throughout the day of the wedding- she made us feel so comfortable. She designed an awesome Snapchat filter for the venue, and when we got into the reception she had a picture from the first look on the screen-- instant gratification! Within a week of the wedding, she provided us with a couple sneak peek shots. She also designed and printed beautiful personalized thank you cards. We just got our entire album back and Nicole did an absolutely amazing job. Everyone who has seen the pictures says the pictures look like their from a magazine!!! I highly recommend Nicole to anyone and everyone who wants their biggest day beautifully captured for years to come. Thanks Nicole!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Lauren E

I have been waiting MONTHS to post a review for Nicole and Nicole Klym Photography. Booking Nicole was the absolute BEST wedding decision my husband and I made. We knew we matched with Nicole when she was totally and completely excited to fly down to Disney World with us for our... Read More engagement session. We had a blast! Every step of the way Nicole supported us and made sure we were happy. We even feel as though Nicole is part of our family and friends circle without a doubt. Her second photographer Tania is also incredible. Nicole is professional, kind, friendly, creative, and beyond talented. Her expertise made our wedding planning that much easier. She is amazing. We will absolutely book Nicole again for future events to come! Thank you Nicole! xoxo

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Christina D

Just wanted to send a huge THANK YOU to Nicole Klym Photography (NKP) for an AWESOME experience! My husband and I don't live in the area where Nicole Klym is based out of, so we had done a lot of research online to search for a photographer for our wedding at Renault Winery in... Read More Egg Harbor City, NJ. We pretty much based everything off of online images that Nicole took and went with our gut! We are so glad we did! Working with Nicole was a true pleasure and she made the entire process seamless. I am super organized and on top of things - Nicole is the exact same way. We initially met with Nicole about 8 months before our wedding date just to get to know each other and our personalities, etc. From there, we had kept in contact through e-mail and the NKP website portal. Nicoles professionalism, prompt communication, timeliness on the day of the event and overall quality of photos was superb! It was a true pleasure to work with her (and Tania) and I would certainly recommend them again! When we received our photo proofs yesterday, my husband and I went through them and were truly taken back. I was tearing up as I scrolled through them. I am so grateful Nicole was able to be a part of our special day and capture memories that we will look back on for the rest of our lives. I would certainly recommend NKP to anyone as working with Nicole was such an easy process and she is super easy-going and fun!!! Thank you again :)

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Tiffany M

Nicole was fantastic! She really goes above and beyond expectations and there were so many fun little surprises along the way. It really is all in the details and Nicole does not disappoint! She's fun, easy going and so great to work with. She provided great direction and... Read More style to our photo shoots while capturing the moments so quickly and easily. Her second photographer, Tania, was great as well! Nicole's photos truly speak for themselves and we wouldn't change a thing! It is months after our wedding and I'm still receiving compliments on how gorgeous our snowy pictures were from people I run into that saw our pictures on Facebook or Instagram. Nicole also created a custom snapchat filter for us and provides an app that gives you direct access to your photos right from the home screen of your smart phone! We love all of our engagement and wedding photos and we thank you both so much for such a wonderful experience! Without a doubt, we look forward to using Nicole Klym Photography again in the future! <3 Tiffany & John, 1/7/17

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Alexis C

Every bride should have the pleasure of working with Nicole. From the moment we decided to book Nicole through our wedding day and beyond, she has been nothing but amazing and always goes the extra mile. She was so organized, reliable and fun! We did not have to worry about a... Read More thing or even really think when it came to our wedding photography... that peace of mind is priceless!! We were so lucky to have many special moments throughout our day, and I know Nicole and Tania captured every single one of them! I cannot wait to use NKP again :)

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Desiree F

Nicole is booked for our upcoming wedding on 9/24/17 and she did our engagement photos already. We love them so much! During this planning process I've reached out to her for advice on other vendors and decor ideas and she has been amazing! I highly recommend Nicole! We can't... Read More wait for the wedding pics!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Maria C

Nicole couldn't of done a much better job! I absolutely LOVED my pictures! They were amazing! She's also the sweetest to work with! Helps you with whatever you need and answers any question you may have. I would def recommend using her for any type of event! (:

AMAZING!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sara H

Nicole went WAY above and beyond our expectations. From start to finish she was EXTREMELY organized and personable. She had every last detail already thought of so we didn't have to- we just had to fill in the blanks. She is extremely quick with her delivery and her package... Read More includes more than others we saw. Nicole and her second shooter Melanie are very talented- a perfect addition to our special day. We cannot say enough about this service.

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Jocelyn G

I wish there was an option for six stars for everything. Nicole was nothing but PERFECT (yes even better than amazing). She helped pull off a surprise proposal. We met in advance, planned out the entire engagement and photo options. She took on this photo project like she was... Read More helping her closest friend with a photo shoot. she was extremely professional, responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. We could not have been more happy. The pictures turned out spectacular. Not only that, Nicole even got us the fully edited photos within two weeks of the shoot. I highly recommend Nicole with zero hesitation. Thank you Nicole!