Nicole Marie Makeup Artistry

Lincoln, Omaha & surrounding areas. Also CT, NYC, MA, RI

On Location, Serving Lincoln, Omaha and beyond!

Nicole is a makeup artist & one of Allure Magazine's Top 15 Beauty Bloggers of 2014. Originally from the Manhattan metro area, her background in fine art photography helps her create the most beautiful, camera ready version of yourself on your special day. She offers on-location services to make your wedding day as stress free as possible.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

South 16th Street, Lincoln, NE Lincoln, Omaha & surrounding areas. Also CT, NYC, MA, RI (203) 501-9222

Skilled and Caring

Reviewed on 2/15/2014 Sarah K

I chose Nicole to do the makeup for myself and my mother on my wedding day because she is a skilled makeup artist, and because she took the time to learn my preferences. During my makeup trial she listened to what I liked and was able to create exactly the look I wanted. My mom... Read More was also very happy with her look! The day of, Nicole was very calm, quick, and relaxed. She remembered everything we talked about during the trial. My makeup lasted all evening; I only needed to touch up my lipstick after dinner. I got so many complements on my makeup! I felt comfortable in it. Nicole really does a great job! You will definitely get personalized attention at a great value.

Picaso of Makeup!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Laura P

Nicole was punctual and got to work to make my makeup look natural and amazing. Her demeanor was very calming and kept me at ease. She listened to my wants and worked with me, considering all my opinions and making them come to life while still adding her signature look. My... Read More makeup looked glamorous and held that look throughout the night. I felt and looked like I was 20 again! I was extremely satisfied with her work.

A Day To Remember

Reviewed on 5/13/2014

Nicole Cudzilo can turn an empty canvas into a breathtaking masterpiece. Her hands are able to craft and mold any plain surface into one of magnificence. With a series of quick strokes of her delicate fingers, this is exactly what she did on my mother’s wedding day. She offered... Read More them insight into how she’d go about actualizing the finished design. Not only did she bring out the natural perfection and subtle hidden features of my mother and her bridesmaids faces, she paid careful attention to the desires of her clients and worked with them to create the exact look they were looking for. She was steady-handed, careful, and yet worked in an efficient manner, bringing the youth and charm back out of my mother on her most speculated and special of days.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Emily K

Nicole has done my makeup a number of times, so she is familiar with my temperamental skin. This year I experienced an extreme allergic reaction, which caused my eyes to swell and my skin on my face to burn. When the recommendations from dermatologist and allergist did not... Read More work, I immediately thought of Nicole. She was able to recommend a lotion and natural oils that helped soothe the burn and repair my skin. She also taught me a skin care routine, how to apply makeup on top of the oils, and recommended makeup that works well with extremely dry skin. I have experienced several similar allergic reactions since, but the oils and lotion always help to expedite my recovery. You know you're in good hands when your makeup artist's advice trumps your dermatologist's!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kacie W

After loving the work that Nicole did for my wedding, I decided to schedule a personal shopping session and makeup lesson with her. It was fantastic! Nicole helped me find products that were better for my skin type to improve coverage, and also suggested some new great... Read More products I wouldn't have picked out. The lesson was super helpful as well. I learned how to apply concealer, foundation and an undereye concealer with a natural finish that doesn't feel over done but also looks flawless. She helped me develop a daily routine that doesn't take too long but makes me look incredibly healthy and pretty. I highly recommend doing this with her, especially if you have trouble picking out products or knowing how to effectively apply them. Thanks Nicole!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Stephanie S

I am so happy I was able to find Nicole to do my wedding makeup. She truly is extremely talented and her exceptional work ethic definitely sets her apart. I won't be surprised when Nicole becomes the most sought-out makeup artists in the industry world wide. My wedding makeup... Read More was absolutely flawless and she created the exact look I wanted. Nicole also has a passion for photography so she has a good eye for creating a makeup look that will compliment your professional wedding photos. Her professional and caring demeanor and attention to detail are only a few of the outstanding qualities that make her so special. I would highly recommend Nicole for any event. Thank you Nicole!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Erica A

Nicole did the makeup for my late-July wedding in Connecticut. She was incredible to work with - she is amazingly talented and such a nice, fun person. My bridesmaids and I were so happy with the results - our makeup was perfect- light and natural looking, which was exactly what... Read More we wanted. Nicole understood the looks we were going for and executed them flawlessly. She was so fun to work with and is a true professional.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kristina C

Nicole was amazing. My make up was flawless as was the make up for all of my bridesmaids. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ann B

My sister and I were the fortunate recipients of beautiful makeup at the talented and sure hands of Nicole Cudzilo. I was the Matron of Honor, older than most for this auspicious position. Nicole made my sister into the most beautiful bride! She was prompt, kind, courteous,... Read More listened and was clearly skilled! My sister being younger than myself, looked amazing! Nicole was thoughtful in her work, used the perfect colors to make my sisters features and skin glow. She kept the timing perfect for this special event and it was never rushed- a hard balance for sure! There was easy and joyful talking and laughing which put us all at ease. When it was my turn for makeup I was surprised that not only a younger woman could be so beautiful, but so could I. With artistic talent, Nicole preformed the same magic on me as well. I have never seen myself look so pretty. I learned Nicole is an artist with skills in photography, drawing and modeling. She has been able to take her specialties and use all of the important aspects of color and design to make each person look their absolute best. In the end we felt as if we were a prized, loved piece of art she skilfully crafted by hand. If all this was not enough, Nicole's easy, pleasant,relaxed and fun personality along with her strong interpersonal skills in listening made us truly feel special; like we were old friends or family. In the many years of contracting people for different jobs, I have learned that I could find talented people, OR people that were prompt OR courteous. But I know it is rare to find all the things one wants in one person. Nicole fits that bill! She is all one could ever ask for in a makeup artist- skill, talent,responsibility and personality! It just doesn't get better than that! Thank you, Nicole for sharing in my sister's special day! Thank you for being much more than a makeup artist! We will call on you again for all of our special engagements! I am pleased to let the world know all about you! You are a treasure and I know that others will feel the same about you once they have worked with you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jessica G

I felt like a princess on my wedding day, thanks in large part to Nicole Marie Makeup Artistry. My makeup was utterly flawless- and it remained so the entire day!! Not only is Nicole professional and a true artist, she is also genuinely sweet and caring. I am so grateful for her... Read More services- she is the most talented makeup artist that I have had the pleasure to meet!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Molly R

Nicole did the makeup for my wedding, which included services for myself, my mother, and two close friends. The second I met Nicole for my trial, I knew I'd made the right decision - I didn't just want her to do my makeup, I wanted to hang out with her because she was so great... Read More to be around! The trial was very detailed, and Nicole really got to know me, my fiancé, our wedding, etc. I'm definitely the type of person who doesn't wear much makeup, but Nicole took the time to explain everything and made me feel comfortable to try looks that were outside of my day-to-day style. I loved that she would say how this is the time to try anything I wanted and for her to get to know what I liked - there was no pressure and I knew I was in good hands. The day of the wedding, Nicole really made the getting ready experience fun - my mother has been asking me if we can find an excuse to hire Nicole again! Not only was everyone's makeup incredible, but Nicole is just the type of person you enjoy being around (my friends who had their makeup done said how much they regretted not having her do makeup for their own weddings). While it may be possible to find other skilled people, Nicole is the whole package, and you don't come across that too often. I cannot recommend Nicole highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Molly R

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jill K

Nicole did an amazing job!! I never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. She delivered exactly what I wanted and my entire bridal party was thrilled with their makeup as well. Overall, I highly recommend Nicole!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Ashley L

Nicole and her teammate were wonderful makeup artists for my wedding this September. Nicole is very professional, kind, and interested in the needs and desires of her clients. Her prices are very fair and she is extremely reliable. I would recommend her 100%!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Dacia P

If you are looking for a talented make-up artist, Nicole is the one! She is so sweet and personable! I had 9 bridesmaids and Nicole was able to create the perfect look for each girl! With experience as a photographer, she knows exactly how to put together a look that’s beautiful... Read More in person and on camera. I had a few experiences with make-up artists where it was one or the other, I felt that my make-up looked good after a professional photographer edited the photos, but in person the make-up was too much. That was NOT the case with Nicole; Nicole made me feel beautiful in pictures and in person! That’s exactly how I wanted to feel as a bride. Nicole took the time to really listen to what I wanted and offered her professional opinion when I wasn’t sure. She really wanted to make sure that she created the look that I wanted. Also, none of the girl’s had to retouch their makeup throughout the entire day. I highly recommend Nicole!! I can't say anything negative about her work or my experience with her. She is simply amazing! I know it can be overwhelming trying to find a good makeup artist, but trust me, you are in great hands with Nicole!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Elizabeth R

My wedding was so magical, I felt like a princess! This is thanks to Nicole - she did an amazing job on our make up - from the trial to the wedding day. She was professional, on time sensitive - brides can be a little nervous : ) I would so highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Marissa G

Nicole is so talented. She did my makeup as well as my bridesmaids' for our August 2016 wedding. All of my girls had different levels of comfort with makeup and I was so impressed how she could vary her approach depending on who she was working on. She is super calm, reliable... Read More and just a pleasure to have around when you're getting ready for your big day. Thank you Nicole!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Leah T

Nicole is amazing! I chose her to do makeup for my wedding party, my mothers, and myself for our June wedding. She came to my house to do a trial and really listened to what I wanted. She is amazingly talented and we all looked awesome. The makeup stayed flawless throughout the... Read More night, even after some serious dancing!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Alexandria P

I don't even know where to begin... Nicole is amazing. She made me feel like the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. She is detailed, responsible, listens to what you like/don't like, super attentive. She took the time to work with me and helped me pick a look that we both... Read More thought would be perfect. Her background in art truly adds to her depth as a makeup artist and her knowledge bank seems unending. I can't imagine ever working with anyone else. 10/10 Nicole rocks!!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

After such an amazing experience with Nicole for my wedding day, I decided to take advantage of her knowledge and skills to update my "everyday makeup" routine. After reviewing my basic goals, we met at Sephora and Nicole helped me select those products that would work best for... Read More my skin and would achieve the look I wanted. You couldn't ask for someone with more well-rounded and diverse product knowledge! We then returned to my home and she walked me through the application process step-by-step (pictures and notes included!), so that I would feel comfortable recreating it all on my own. She was so patient and a great teacher. I can honestly say I loved the experience...and the result! I would absolutely recommend the personal shopping and lesson.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Nicole! She did my makeup for my wedding this past September and, from the initial contact to the finishing touches on my wedding day, she was amazing. She was so responsive and accommodating in regard to scheduling a trial and helping me... Read More decide exactly what "look" I wanted. Her product knowledge and application skills are a combination for guaranteed success, not to mention she is super sweet and fun. I could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 jessie c

Nicole was wonderful to work with. She listened to everything I wanted and did a great job. She was very calm and a pleasure to be around on my big day. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

I loved working with Nicole! She was very professional and a master at her craft. She ensured that our special day ran smoothly and that everyone looked their best. I highly endorse her and I look forward to working with her again in the near future.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

Nicole is a wonderful talent who continues to grow into an incredible artist. I have worked with Nicole for the past few years as her assistant during her weddings. She is the best person to work with EVER! I learn something new from her every time I'm with her. Whether it be a... Read More new make up technique, a new product or a new way to layer products, her innovative ideas are what make her a unique Artist. Not only is she good at what she does, she's so charming and lovely with her clients. She has taught me to listen closely to the clients needs and make sure they are satisfied and feeling confident. I am so proud to say that Nicole is not only a great person to be around but a wonderful mentor and friend. You would be lucky to hire her for any event!!!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Kacie W

Nicole is so talented! Not only will she make you look beautiful on your wedding day, but she is also a wonderful, calm presence while you're getting ready. I highly recommend her!!!

Nicole Cudzilo

Nicole is an artist at heart. Besides being a makeup artist she is a painter and photographer and she brings those skills into your wedding day to perfectly craft a one-of-a kind look. She hails from the NYC metro area where she has worked extensively in beauty, fashion and bridal, and looks forward to sharing this artistry in Nebraska. When not doing makeup, Nicole loves to spend time outdoors. She loves to hike, camp and explore before coming home to cuddle with her Shiba Inu puppy named Gracie Rose and her polydactly cat named Snowflake.